Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Is There Anything Like True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like True Love? (864 Views)

Why Do You Think She Does This? Is It Like True Love Or Pretence? / There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like True Love? by tine(f): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2009
this is my first post on Naira land and I would really like honest opinions as this has really bugged me for a while now .
I was quite young when I overheard my grand ma talking with my aunt. my aunt was having problems with her husband.My grandma was at her wits end as their problems seemed never ending. I heard my grandma say to my aunt in my day you marry because you love each other, and because you love each other you stand together and weather whatever life throws at you. She said there had been days when as a young couple she and her husband didn't have much they didn't even have oil for their lamp, but they would sit by the fire, tell each other stories,eat whatever they had and go to bed content, Knowing that even though they had nothing they had each other. Now that's the kind of love i have always wanted, but as the years have come and gone it seems to get more elusive. I'm now wondering if that kind of love really exists or is it just in my head? i would like to know what Naira landers think. Thank you
Re: Is There Anything Like True Love? by sharkzibt(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2009
lov
Re: Is There Anything Like True Love? by tine(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2009
what does it take? does it mean different things to different people or is it universal?

(1) (Reply)

The Spell Of A Woman! / How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl / Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.