Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) (31075 Views)

UCH Ibadan Responds To Alleged Expired Vaccine Administration / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by dsquare33: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
I heard the story live on Edmund Obilo Splash FM Ibadan.The story was a pathetic one, most Nigerian doctors are very ruthless, no more human sympathy. I remember a nurse demanded #10.000 before injecting him when I took my your younger brother to Adeoyo hospital after suffering from second degree burns.
It also shows that most Nigerian doctors studied medicine because of the prestige and monetary gains involved in it. Was it not recently that a Nigerian newspaper publish a report on hospitals making women to go under the knife rather than the natural birth, all because of the extra profit they will make from it.Thank God the man is demanding for justice which will serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
maasoap:
What other side of the story you wanted to hear?
Do you see the journalist interviewing the doctor to hear his side of the story? Yes I agree that something transpired leading to the death of that lady, you don't believe the man's report without getting balanced information from both parties. Let's hear his own side to see who was careless or not and then come to conclusion. The journalist is unprofessional
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by kolmart: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
I wasn't surprised on what's happening in all our teaching hospitals. The medical doctors have abandoned their role in hospital. All what they are after now is Call duty, call duty meals and increase in salary. None of them is bother about their patient welfare again, a situation whereby doctors going for 3 months strike without considering their patient in the ward or the pains these people are undergoing, its a pity. Medical doctor is ready to be everywhere now even doing the work of administrators and accountant just to let the whole world know that they are the one in charge of the hospital. They are suppressing all other health professional not know that a tree can't make a forest. And again our government have turn them to thin god because once they start threatening strike our FG begin to run helter scatter because of this selfishness and greedy called doctors. FG has increased doctor pay almost 150% without taking a look at other health professional once. Can doctor survive without lab scientist or can doctor only treat a patient without the care of nurses? FG has neglected all this profession but pampering doctors only in the hospital why won't they committing murder? FG has handed over the life of innocent Nigeria on to their hand, may God save us in this country

3 Likes

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeRay98:
Who would be surprised when the Nigerian Medical Association has become a political body oppressing other health care professions rather than press for quality medical education and hospital and health care excellence.
When the best medical experts have been frustrated out by influential(politically connected) mediocres physicians.
Why is hospitals and health care in such a disarray? When All Health commissioners in all states are medical doctors,
When all Health advisory committees to all govt at every level is almost if all medical doctors
All ministers of health are medical doctors.
If a system is failing when only one set of professionals are in charge at all levels, wether administative or o5herwise, we should ask why?
It has become an issue dominance rather than team work that health care systems are meant to be. It's now a matter who gets the money....

What nonsense are you saying? Even developed countries with all dr advanced gadgets still have patients dying and have dr asses getting sued.

You walk around mad and let your anger and jealousy blind you...

Well datz your problem cos Doctors will continue to be the leaders while i walk around playing the violin behind you.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by drsibz66(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
The truth is .. Something must kill a man.procedures have there own complications. Death can be a complication.
Intestinal perforation is one of the complications of colonoscopy. Before you pass judgement know that no doctor will intentionally want to kill his\her patient. The doctor was only doing what he was suppose to do.with all respect to the dead .. She isn't the first person to have colonoscopy. Others have survived without complications.its just a case of 1 in 100 or even a thousand. And that's a very good thing.
Doctors are humans, equipments are machines and can fail. Its even possible the suspected cancer is the cause of the perforation. Remember sometin was already not right with her intestines hence the colonoscopy. Truth be told doctors can't save every one who comes to the hospital. God is the final healer. Somepeople are even on deathroll. So na God eventually.
Its not fair to say doctors kill patients. Its just a case of his human impact or effort wasn't enough.even abroad complications still happens and people still die in hospitals. People even sleep on their own and die.
Nigeria doctors even improvice to make sure they do there the best for patients.against all odds.. Even in d best hospitals in nigeria how many equipments are functioning optimally. Yet doctors still manage this unfavourable working conditions and do best for patients... We continue to manage ,repair, service . Sometimes no electricity to even carry out emergency surgeries, no oxygen... Sometimes one doctor will be doing a procedure meant for 3 or 4 docs because he just want the patient to be alive.
We don't value what we have till we loose it.all those bashing doctors becareful what you wish for. If the doctors in nigeria want to work according to standard I'm afaid most hospitals won't even be funactional and you know what that means...
Let's hear from the hospital or doctors involved. You might just be surprised.
One nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
drsibz66:
The truth is .. Something must kill a man.procedures have there own complications. Death can be a complication.
Intestinal perforation is one of the complications of colonoscopy. Before you pass judgement know that no doctor will intentionally want to kill his\her patient. The doctor was only doing what he was suppose to do.with all respect to the dead .. She isn't the first person to have colonoscopy. Others have survived without complications.its just a case of 1 in 100 or even a thousand. And that's a very good thing.
Doctors are humans, equipments are machines and can fail. Its even possible the suspected cancer is the cause of the perforation. Remember sometin was already not right with her intestines hence the colonoscopy. Truth be told doctors can't save every one who comes to the hospital. God is the final healer. Somepeople are even on deathroll. So na God eventually.
Its not fair to say doctors kill patients. Its just a case of his human impact or effort wasn't enough.even abroad complications still happens and people still die in hospitals. People even sleep on their own and die.
Nigeria doctors even improvice to make sure they do there the best for patients.against all odds.. Even in d best hospitals in nigeria how many equipments are functioning optimally. Yet doctors still manage this unfavourable working conditions and do best for patients... We continue to manage ,repair, service . Sometimes no electricity to even carry out emergency surgeries, no oxygen... Sometimes one doctor will be doing a procedure meant for 3 or 4 docs because he just want the patient to be alive.
We don't value what we have till we loose it.all those bashing doctors becareful what you wish for. If the doctors in nigeria want to work according to standard I'm afaid most hospitals won't even be funactional and you know what that means...
Let's hear from the hospital or doctors involved. You might just be surprised.
One nigeria

The major problem is simply the jealousy most Nigerians have towards Doctors. I see it everywhere i go...a young guy in d bank couldn't even hide his unwarranted unbridled hatred for me anytime i come to d bank as if I'm d cause of his misfortune..

Wat they want is to erase d discrepancy in doctor's salary and other health workers which is totally unreasonable. Wanting to reap where they didn't sow, full of envy and greed...totally heartless ppl...they don't even mind killing a patient just to put a doctor in trouble and let d whole world....

In fortunately even d FG knows better and sees the charade behind it all....continue hating you'll only make us look more relevant.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
maasoap:
So, they can't avoid paying real heavy compensation after all.

That's based on how competent their lawyer is in addition with evidence to suggest negligence on the part of managing team.

But I'm sure the patient / relative signed an informed consent prior to the procedure and possible complications duelly explained to them.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
0gbeni:
the same Nigerian-trained doctors that we are bashing here are the ones making waves abroad.. Google is your friend
She probably had intestinal perforation from a colonoscopy to screen for colorectal cancer, intestinal perforation is a recognized complication of colonoscopy and can occur ANYWHERE in the world..
instead of encouraging the government to upgrade hospitals and get better equipment (with reduced complication rates) na always the fault of doctors... sad thing is other allied health workers who should know better will also join people to bash doctors afterall.. all na professional rivalry.
Teaching hospitals are called teaching hospitals for a reason, no consultant was born with medical skills, they had to go through a learning curve of several years...
hopefully the courts will settle everything, however if the hospital is found innocent, the husband should be countersued for damages by the hospital.. qed
God bless you, the only sensible comment in this whole thread..... bless you brother

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by oostin: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
That was how my wife's father was killed in January2016 in Oghara Teaching Hospital in Delta State. He died of Medical Negligence. RIP PaPa. undecided
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by debuscket(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
This can not happen in UNTH enugu
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by live4ever: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
IBBG:
God bless u. You've just echoed my thought. When u r no longer concerned about delivering quality health care but rather more interesting in intimidating, arm twisting, and bullying your other professional colleagues due to ur insecurities, inferiorities and narcissistic personality. Then the public also suffers.
The hand you use in pressing others down ends up keeping you down cos you won't have any extra hands to climb up.

GBAM!!! YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Av quietly observed the public health care sector and I believe that's the crux of the problems.

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by boseko: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Medicine is not an exact science.

While it is unfortunate, the truth is that people die. There is no surgery without possible complications. In fact, there is no drug that is devoid of complications. The duty of the doctor is to know what is the necessary step, determine if the benefits outweigh the risk or harm and advice the patient. The patient then makes an informed decision and gives consent.

Doctors are not gods. Don't forget that. Doctors are highly trained professionals. Be that as it may, you can never predict the outcome of amy course of management.

Appreciate doctors. They have saved thousands of lives and have lost some. The same applies globally.

The irony is that most Nigerians would prefer if the doctor makes a decision for them since the doctor is more knowledgeable. And then blame the doctor if anything goes wrong. No doctor can force you to receive treatment without your consent except in rare cases where decision making ability is impaired.

The Nigerian health care definitely needs some reforms. And the populace needs to be informed.

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by omoharry(f): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2016
ribbit:
sorry man

the doctors at uch are the most inhuman, laziest, incompetent, pompous, douchebags in lab coats in the world.

they also killed my brother with their incompetence.

please don't take your patient there if you have other option.
Most doctors in Nigeria do not pratice medicine because they have passion for it..they only practice medicine becos of the pretige attache to it..that is why they dont have empathy for thier patient.Some are even aggressive toward their ill patients and neglect them to die especially the poor ones.I onserved a doctor in Luth talking harshly to his patient.. a pity it is.Death does not mean anything to them..except when they lost thier loved ones.

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Baeb: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2016
datigbogirl:

The major problem is simply the jealousy most Nigerians have towards Doctors. I see it everywhere i go...a young guy in d bank couldn't even hide his unwarranted unbridled hatred for me anytime i come to d bank as if I'm d cause of his misfortune..

Wat they want is to erase d discrepancy in doctor's salary and other health workers which is totally unreasonable. Wanting to reap where they didn't sow, full of envy and greed...totally heartless ppl...they don't even mind killing a patient just to put a doctor in trouble and let d whole world....

In fortunately even d FG knows better and sees the charade behind it all....continue hating you'll only make us look more relevant.
This sounds wrong on all levels...

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by DeRay98(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
datigbogirl:

What nonsense are you saying? Even developed countries with all dr advanced gadgets still have patients dying and have dr asses getting sued.

You walk around mad and let your anger and jealousy blind you...

Well datz your problem cos Doctors will continue to be the leaders while i walk around playing the violin behind you.

Isn't parochial that lots of MD thinks everybody dreamt of being a medical doctor?
It's the most unintelligent assumption for you guys to put forward. Is everybody science oriented, does every science student apply for medicine in Jamb? It's a complex to put such arguments.
You should be ashamed that billions of Naira are exported abroad yearly to places like India, for medical treatment because of your failures. This is just one such cases, a mere cancer screening resulted in death. How many ordinary people die daily and nobody hears of it. How many are covered up by mgt to avoid embarrassment or when the people are too poor to push for autopsy and fight for justice.
Healthcare professionals ought to be humble, most of you in recent decades have become peacocks bethraying the virtues of the profession.

2 Likes

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeRay98:

Isn't parochial that lots of MD thinks everybody dreamt of being a medical doctor?
It's the most unintelligent assumption for you guys to put forward. Is everybody science oriented, does every science student apply for medicine in Jamb? It's a complex to put such arguments.
You should be ashamed that billions of Naira are exported abroad yearly to places like India, for medical treatment because of your failures. This is just one such cases, a mere cancer screening resulted in death. How many ordinary people die daily and nobody hears of it. How many are covered up by mgt to avoid embarrassment or when the people are too poor to push for autopsy and fight for justice.
Healthcare professionals ought to be humble, most of you in recent decades have become peacocks bethraying the virtues of the profession.

"A mere cancer screening"

You are a joke.... D more you guyz look for something to hold on to to disparage d Nigerian doctor, the more you make foools of yourselves.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by DeRay98(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
datigbogirl:

"A mere cancer screening"

You are a joke.... D more you guyz look for something to hold on to to disparage d Nigerian doctor, the more you make foools of yourselves.
Baby doctor thinking still full of the childish assumptions that everybody else wanted to be a doctor but failed... the more you remain with that parochial assumption that you overcame where others failed the more a peacock you remain. if everybody were a physician who would make their cars, their phones, construct their roads and bridges, who would edit their books and print them, who would fabricate and manufacture their instruments...the most gifted physicians and other professionals in the world are the most humble. its the mediocres and empty one that makes the whole noise hence the sorry state the Nigerian Health care delivery system.

2 Likes

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Baeb: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeRay98:

Baby doctor thinking still full of the childish assumptions that everybody else wanted to be a doctor but failed... the more you remain with that parochial assumption that you overcame where others failed the more a peacock you remain. if everybody were a physician who would make their cars, their phones, construct their roads and bridges, who would edit their books and print them, who would fabricate and manufacture their instruments...the most gifted physicians and other professionals in the world are the most humble. its the mediocres and empty one that makes the whole noise hence the sorry state the Nigerian Health care delivery system.
I very much agree with you. I have worked alongside intelligent doctors and they are all humble and always willing to learn from other people. The fact that anyone is wherever they are today is not by their own doing. Pride cometh before a fall....
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeRay98:

Datigbogirl is a paradigm of what Nigerian doctors are- extremely proud, insensitive and irresponsible. So she thinks people are eying doctors because in her biased and local mind, everyone applied for Medicine and couldn't make it! The thing is, it is only in Nigeria that people hype Medicine so much. And that is because of the unemployment and poverty everywhere. In countries like Japan and China, where technology is taking the lead, engineers and entrepreneurs are way more honoured! Imagine people developing computer software, creating automobile designs, constructing skyscrapers and so on. The people earn more than doctors and are the backbone of the nation's economy. But due to the unemployment and underdevelopment in Nigeria, Medicine seems to be the safest place to attach yourself to if you ant quick money and employment; hence it gets special attention. It's not her fault, let her try practising in other countries and mistreat a patient if her as won't be sued immediately! All what Nigerian patients overlook in the doctors are never overlooked abroad. Meanwhile, unemployment is gradual affecting Nigerian doctors also. Ask those who just graduated and are seeking internship spaces!
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeRay98:

And wat in my post suggest me saying you wished to be a Doctor?

Continue makinh a fooool of yourself ok.... You'll soon win an award for the dvmbest being on earth.

Better check yourself b4 you wreck yourself.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
sarzy:

Datigbogirl is a paradigm of what Nigerian doctors are- extremely proud, insensitive and irresponsible. So she thinks people are eying doctors because in her biased and local mind, everyone applied for Medicine and couldn't make it! The thing is, it is only in Nigeria that people hype Medicine so much. And that is because of the unemployment and poverty everywhere. In countries like Japan and China, where technology is taking the lead, engineers and entrepreneurs are way more honoured! Imagine people developing computer software, creating automobile designs, constructing skyscrapers and so on. The people earn more than doctors and are the backbone of the nation's economy. But due to the unemployment and underdevelopment in Nigeria, Medicine seems to be the safest place to attach yourself to if you ant quick money and employment; hence it gets special attention. It's not her fault, let her try practising in other countries and mistreat a patient if her as won't be sued immediately! All what Nigerian patients overlook in the doctors are never overlooked abroad. Meanwhile, unemployment is gradual affecting Nigerian doctors also. Ask those who just graduated and are seeking internship spaces!

Unfortunately you can see how consumed with hate you've become. It will take a miracle to see your pitiable state and issues. God help you!
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Baeb:

I very much agree with you. I have worked alongside intelligent doctors and they are all humble and always willing to learn from other people. The fact that anyone is wherever they are today is not by their own doing. Pride cometh before a fall....

Oh so you've spoken with humble and intelligent Medics and yet y'all still come on here to say Naija docs are proud, incompetent etc.

See why i called Nigerians jokers? Something is definitely wrong with y'all. The thing is dat i don't even envy other professions..... If d FG likes they can pay dem 100% more dan dy pay us... As long as dy pay me my due, i couldn't care less. Wizkid earns wat a doctor may not earn till he dies just for shouting "yaagaa! " yet you don't see Medics spewing trash about him... But wen e come to Doki own naija ppl go begin convulse. Misplaced priority at it's peak... No wonder we're where we are today. Shioor.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
datigbogirl:

Unfortunately you can see how consumed with hate you've become. It will take a miracle to see your pitiable state and issues. God help you!

Reread all I typed there and show me any part that is untrue. I'm not hating girl. Pride won't take you anywhere, babe. Humility is the key!
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
datigbogirl:

And wat in my post suggest me saying you wished to be a Doctor?

Continue makinh a fooool of yourself ok.... You'll soon win an award for the dvmbest being on earth.

Better check yourself b4 you wreck yourself.

You keep attacking everyone who opposes you claiming they wanted to become a doctor. Indirectly you are saying they weren't as brilliant as you, hence couldn't make it. It's a pity you could be so proud! For your info, many of us are engineers and some are in the legal profession. Many of us never applied for any medical course!
And it's totally illogical you brought in a Wizkid analogy? Now I see the difference between between 'intelligence' and passing an exam. Does the government pay Wizkid? Why should anyone complain about the success of an entrepreneur who is mainly using his talent? Dumb, isn't it?
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Drdonzeez(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
I notice Everyone is castigating the doctors..Why not pharmacists,lab scientists et al? yet, they clamour for equity.our govt sef no dey try.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drdonzeez:
I notice Everyone is castigating the doctors..Why not pharmacists,lab scientists et al? yet, they clamour for equity.our govt sef no dey try.

Don't derail from the thread. If a pharmacist is faulty, he will be castigated. Do you remember the case in Lagos in 2012 when a lady who died was said to have been drugged by a pharmacist? I can't remember the name. No one mentioned a doctor. That pharmacist is still facing trial till today. People are castigating the doctor because this particular story involves a doctor. Why should you blame a brick-layer when your mechanic makes a terrible mistake while trying to fix your car?
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Drdonzeez(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
sarzy:

Don't derail from the thread. If a pharmacist is faulty, he will be castigated. Do you remember the case in Lagos in 2012 when a lady who died was said to have been drugged by a pharmacist? I can't remember the name. No one mentioned a doctor. That pharmacist is still facing trial till today. People are castigating the doctor because this particular story involves a doctor. Why should you blame a brick-layer when your mechanic makes a terrible mistake while trying to fix your car?
And the last time I checked,health care delivery involves team effort.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Drdonzeez(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
sarzy:

And the last time I checked,health care delivery involves team'seffort.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drdonzeez:
And the last time I checked,health care delivery involves team effort.

And who's disputing that? As a matter of fact, we all need one another in everything!
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by drered(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drdonzeez:
And the last time I checked,health care delivery involves team'seffort.
Convenient for you to say when it's time to ration blames but every other time it's a one man show..

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by estijaz(f): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2016
ribbit:
uch just seems to be the best example of incompetence in nigeria. with empty skulls dumbasses acting like doctors despite the facilities present at the hospital.
Plz get ur facts right b4 proceeding to spill trash,empty skull dumbasses indeed
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by estijaz(f): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2016
oostin:
That was how my wife's father was killed in January2016 in Oghara Teaching Hospital in Delta State. He died of Medical Negligence. RIP PaPa. undecided
Guy,it's Delta State University Teaching Hospital,Oghara not the other way round.Do u know weda ur wife's father has reached his appointed time of death,are doctors God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra / A Cup Of Lipton Tea And Lime Can Make That Chest Pain Disappear / COVID-19: GTBank setting up 100-Bed Intensive Care Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.