Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) (31073 Views)

UCH Ibadan Responds To Alleged Expired Vaccine Administration / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2016
estijaz:
Guy,it's Delta State University Teaching Hospital,Oghara not the other way round.Do u know weda ur wife's father has reached his appointed time of death,are doctors God?

I believe you are not a doctor, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned 'God's time' in your comment. Travel abroad to practise or study and fail in your duty with human life. Then tell them that it was God's appointed time and you are not God. I'm sorry for you; your yansh go smell wheeen!! How can you defend the doctor in this thread now? Even a UCH doctor who was present there at the time of this event has commented and taken responsibility. Na only for Naija u dese medics fit dey do all these nonsense wey una dey do.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2016
estijaz:
Plz get ur facts right b4 proceeding to spill trash,empty skull dumbasses indeed

Can you help him by producing those facts or you think the person who said that hasn't been to UCH or doesn't know about the hospital?
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by DeRay98(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2016
sarzy:

Datigbogirl is a paradigm of what Nigerian doctors are- extremely proud, insensitive and irresponsible. So she thinks people are eying doctors because in her biased and local mind, everyone applied for Medicine and couldn't make it! The thing is, it is only in Nigeria that people hype Medicine so much. And that is because of the unemployment and poverty everywhere. In countries like Japan and China, where technology is taking the lead, engineers and entrepreneurs are way more honoured! Imagine people developing computer software, creating automobile designs, constructing skyscrapers and so on. The people earn more than doctors and are the backbone of the nation's economy. But due to the unemployment and underdevelopment in Nigeria, Medicine seems to be the safest place to attach yourself to if you ant quick money and employment; hence it gets special attention. It's not her fault, let her try practising in other countries and mistreat a patient if her as won't be sued immediately! All what Nigerian patients overlook in the doctors are never overlooked abroad. Meanwhile, unemployment is gradual affecting Nigerian doctors also. Ask those who just graduated and are seeking internship spaces!

Thank you for your knowledgeable response. They keep basking in self glorification to the detriment of the society they are meant to serve at the expense of all. Gone are the days when people study medicine for the passion of saving lives. Now, its about the money and pride...shame!
i love what i do, i read with passion and i do my job with the same passion because i can put smile of people's faces when i have attended them.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2016
sarzy:

You keep attacking everyone who opposes you claiming they wanted to become a doctor. Indirectly you are saying they weren't as brilliant as you, hence couldn't make it. It's a pity you could be so proud! For your info, many of us are engineers and some are in the legal profession. Many of us never applied for any medical course!
And it's totally illogical you brought in a Wizkid analogy? Now I see the difference between between 'intelligence' and passing an exam. Does the government pay Wizkid? Why should anyone complain about the success of an entrepreneur who is mainly using his talent? Dumb, isn't it?

You're still insisting I'm insinuating people want to be a doctor even wen i didn't.

You're a waste of time jarey.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by datigbogirl: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2016
sarzy:

Reread all I typed there and show me any part that is untrue. I'm not hating girl. Pride won't take you anywhere, babe. Humility is the key!

If you believe this to be true den you'll believe anything.

You were just talking off tangent throughout.... You definitely dont know what you're saying.

Continue with this victim mentality & you'll see your profession still not getting the recognition it deserves..... All ds bashing only makes doctors look more superior cos we don't bash anybody but everyone wants to bash us..... We're always on dr lips.... Keep talking.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2016
datigbogirl:

If you believe this to be true den you'll believe anything.

You were just talking off tangent throughout.... You definitely dont know what you're saying.

Continue with this victim mentality & you'll see your profession still not getting the recognition it deserves..... All ds bashing only makes doctors look more superior cos we don't bash anybody but everyone wants to bash us..... We're always on dr lips.... Keep talking.

Enough of this! You don't bash anyone but they bash you. Smh. I'm a roadside mechanic. Bring your car to my workshop for a repair and let me spoil it for you. Then let's see if you you wouldn't bash me. You think those bashing Nigerian doctors aren't talking out of their own experiences with them? I'm talking off point, good! Now tell me what you said/typed about this UCH doctor accused on this thread? Have you said anything about this issue? Aren't you talking off point. A doctor in UCH who was present as at the time of this event has commented here and taken responsibility of the complications that led to the woman's death. You are busy displaying pride telling us how other professions will keep suffering while medicine will keep leading; drawing unreasonable antithesis like Wizkid richer without any doctor complaining. Smh for you. Treat your patients like sh*t and earn big money, then start 'playing violin' behind other professions. Karma is knocking. Pompous girl.

1 Like

Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by estijaz(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
sarzy:

I believe you are not a doctor, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned 'God's time' in your comment. Travel abroad to practise or study and fail in your duty with human life. Then tell them that it was God's appointed time and you are not God. I'm sorry for you; your yansh go smell wheeen!! How can you defend the doctor in this thread now? Even a UCH doctor who was present there at the time of this event has commented and taken responsibility. Na only for Naija u dese medics fit dey do all these nonsense wey una dey do.
Ansa dis one question for me,would you?Have u eva been to abroad b4?
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by ribbit: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
estijaz:
Plz get ur facts right b4 proceeding to spill trash,empty skull dumbasses indeed
mumu.. may your family be a victim of uch doctors.. mad dog.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by nelszx: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Drdonzeez:
And the last time I checked,health care delivery involves team'seffort.

If only u say this without being witty den I'll commend u for this. But in our sane society our doctors doesn't believe in team work. The only part of the hospital where team work is strictly adhered to is the Histopathology department
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by joyandfaith: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2016
DeRay98:
Who would be surprised when the Nigerian Medical Association has become a political body oppressing other health care professions rather than press for quality medical education and hospital and health care excellence.
When the best medical experts have been frustrated out by influential(politically connected) mediocres physicians.
Why is hospitals and health care in such a disarray? When All Health commissioners in all states are medical doctors,
When all Health advisory committees to all govt at every level is almost if all medical doctors
All ministers of health are medical doctors.
If a system is failing when only one set of professionals are in charge at all levels, wether administative or o5herwise, we should ask why?
It has become an issue dominance rather than team work that health care systems are meant to be. It's now a matter who gets the money....

when all health workers open clinics and treat patients as well as performing surgical procedures without being licensed to do them.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Henovy:

What you are talking about hardly happens in the medical school. Life is so precious. The lecturers will rather allow you resit, even several times till you get it right!

JJC! Maybe u r from d moon
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by Henovy: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

JJC! Maybe u r from d moon
JJC you said? No sir, I'm talking as an insider. Please note that all medical students are taught by medical doctors and there is some degree of intergrity when examining students. If the student will not make a safe doctor, resit is sure. There may be a few bad eggs because this Nigeria.
Re: ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) by DeRay98(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
joyandfaith:

when all health workers open clinics and treat patients as well as performing surgical procedures without being licensed to do them.

Another wrong assumptions, go and see who are those performing surgeries in obscure places, they are greedy student MDs, and residents MDs and fresh grad MDs hassling for extra cash. Your colleagues employ untrained SCH leavers and train them to do unlawful practices in order to save them money.
Who employ auxiliary nurses in ptivate hospitals when they are qualified nurses? Nowadays Residents who should be properly supervised are left to work alone while their consultants are running from hospital to the other on govt paid time. One those unsupervised residents will become consultants with huge deficiencies and the cycle continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Cup Of Lipton Tea And Lime Can Make That Chest Pain Disappear / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra / COVID-19: GTBank setting up 100-Bed Intensive Care Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.