Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86801 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:

I poured out the truth. Most times when people say they dated for 4 years, they fail to tell us the number of times they derailed to date others. No man will simply end a 4 year relationship and get married with another in 2 months without prior issues, cheating and mutual double dating.

Was OP faithful to her boyfriend for 4 years? The guy like I said cheated by dating another and in fact he openly admitted his faults by crying. Can the OP claim she never cheated on the guy for 4 years?

I don't believe all this we dated for 45 years trash, its all trash. They should tell us the number of times they broke up, fought, cheated and derailed.

The man cheated, no doubt. What about the girl? On whose side do you belong?

yeah, so many things would hv happen in d course of their relationship dat we don't knw, but dat doesn't mean u should jump to d conclusion dat she is proud and dat is d reason d guy dump her for d other girl. Only guys dat cheats look for any available mistake/excuse to brake up a relationship. Mind u, I am less concern abt hw long they were together, bt d reason behind d brake up.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by sinequanon: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunkky83:

Yes, she is bitter because a guy like u put her in dat way. And if that is d only way for her to regain her happiness, pls let her be. Mind u, it's not sexy for u to show ur type of person in a public place like this

I am not stopping her from "being". I am only saying that I think that way of being is very unattractive. Obviously, she will have to settle for somebody who finds it attractive, or change her way of being.

What have I got to do with the guy in question? Women like you who rant without thinking cause their own problems.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
akike:

I am.not the op but I am ready to be her advocate
nah, that never cross my mind
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
icedbeatz:
:-) i knew someone else noticed that at a point one might think she's the op.
You wrong man, never had that thought
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Peacefulgold(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am really disappointed at u....pride commeth before a fall..nd u sure did allow pride fall u down...just take bow...u lost out...
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
sinequanon:

I am not stopping her from "being". I am only saying that I think that way of being is very unattractive. Obviously, she will have to settle for somebody who finds it attractive, or change her way of being.

What have I got to do with the guy in question? Women like you who rant without thinking cause their own problems.

I knw ur type, there is no point behaving d same way u do
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by sinequanon: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunkky83:

I knw ur type, there is no point behaving d same way u do

And which way is that?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Bigcake: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=akike post=42946302][/quote] make thunder fire your mama smelling toto. anu
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by misspicy(f): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
so you can do same? Your comment shock me most times sha.cheesy
I don't think I can stress myself this much for a guy that obviously doesn't worth it cool am the type that forgets you exist once am done with you,you know that too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bigcake:
make thunder fire my mama smelling toto. I am an anu
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by danbrowndmf(m): 2:42am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

I don't think I can stress myself this much for a guy that obviously doesn't worth it cool am the type that forgets you exist once am done with you,you know that too
well mayb That's for you. Some things are not meant to work.an ex who cheated on me..i still see her, we exchange contact & discuss.apart from the cheating,she's a good person naturally...so i really don't think you should push out every Ex away.not every relationship will work out,some ex will turn out to be a great friend or an helper someday...& with what you wrote here,it shows you can kill an ex who left you for another woman after dating you for years..calm down na.:/
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by misspicy(f): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2016
danbrowndmf:
well mayb That's for you. Some things are not meant to work.an ex who cheated on me..i still see her, we exchange contact & discuss.apart from the cheating,she's a good person naturally...so i really don't think you should push out every Ex away.not every relationship will work out,some ex will turn out to be a great friend or an helper someday...& with what you wrote here,it shows you can kill an ex who left you for another woman after dating you for years..calm down na.:/
lol,you are blowing my comments out of proportion though,the only reason I responded was cause its you yet you did not seem to understand,well you can think what you want tongue
but know that,I harbour no evil in my bosom, little kids can testify to it cool.

good morning daddy tongue
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by danbrowndmf(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

lol,you are blowing my comments out of proportion though,the only reason I responded was cause its you yet you did not seem to understand,well you can think what you want tongue
but know that,I harbour no evil in my bosom, little kids can testify to it cool.

good morning daddy tongue
emi jor daddy lo ju e ni?
Goodmorning
how your night?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Sunnypa11(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
So bad,Both of you are guity of misconducts but we should learn to forgive and leave vengance for GOD.

Don't pay evil with evil.

Once we love someone,we should love that person even in betrayal and teach them humility,progress and pure heart e.t.c.

GOD bless both of you.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
What I can deduce from your write-up @ op is that you are;
i. Pretending,
ii. Not submissive, and
iii. Proud/arrogant.
Although the man love you but he couldn't bear your lack of humility. Crying shows that he still loves you.
But above all, pls spare the new union, leave the marriage for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by bolaomilabu: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
funny

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
sunkky83:

I doubt if u are a girl, dat is not pride. She said d real truth. Now tell me hw on earth do u want her to cope wt d stress of going down to island all d way frm mowe everyday? Let me tell u dis, dat guy has been dating d other girl b4 d op got to knw abt it. He was just looking for an avenue to brake up wt her. D question of living in mowe shouldn't hv been a reason for brake up.And if u are truly a girl, why calling ur fellow lady's action stupidity all because she was fighting for her right? I believe u type dat trash because u want likes frm guys.it is her turn now, urs will soon come up I am so sure of dat. U don't hv to pretend to b who u are not just because u want people to like u.
I am a girl, I'm not saying this because I want you or guys to like me. I'm saying the truth I don't care if anybody likes me or not, don't stand for what is wrong because she is your fellow girl and you want to support her. I know my time is coming but trust me girl I won't look down on another girl just because she got my Ex to the extent of tagging her a village girl.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Addict000(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2016
i think the op is deluded.....she wuld later realise it.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by mastertunji(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
One of d most touching stories I have ever read here. This lady get mind o
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Kaycee625(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Strong lady i admire that, thumbs up
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by luvola(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
nlfan:
Amen oo
babe u are too much.. sup
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by OnaRegina: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
"I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her."

Based on what the OP said that I've quoted above, I don't understand how some people can come to the conclusion that she's proud or arrogant. Why would anyone want to do sufferhead from Mowe to VI everyday when they can afford something closer? Isn't that madness? Pride would be if she said she couldn't leave the island where she already is at all. I personally think that this OP was probably from a wealthier background than the loser, he felt somewhat threatened and wanted to Lord it over her. Besides why would you want to get married and live in your father-in-law's house if you can avoid it?? The backward thinking of some people on this thread shocks me.

And then attacking her about what she said in response to his stupid statement that there were lots of good girls that would rush the offer as if he's doing her a favour. She's not at his mercy.

If he truly had been dating the bush girl for a long time, then she dodged a lying cheating weakling. If he hadn't, then she still dodged a bullet because he's obviously a spiteful stubborn person who would have eventually made her life hell.

He hasn't even started crying, that was just part 1. He went to carry a bush woman from the village who will probably not add much to his life, his earnings or the family pot. He will soon see and cry part 10 sef.

OP I'm glad you did what hopefully gave you closure and helped you to see that he's a loser and definitely not in a better position.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by PaulkillermanAg(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
nlfan:

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy :. .D cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

how can we get married. I'm in love with you already, just tell me your father's house ill go pay the dowries, needn't see you .... I'm waiting.... BTW , is your PM Working? Expect 1 from Paul killer man. ?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by peter(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nlfan.
Did u ever thought it could be a love charm placed on him
When things like this happens...
Sometimes not the guys fault.
I have an uncle with same story ...it took him years to realise he never knew the woman he married...
Even during his marriage family members were confused how he suddenly dropEd the lady he introduced to them And suddenly brought a new woman for marriage....
The village ur Ex went to, he might have been charmed
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by emmyskinny: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2017
nlfan:

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...and what av u gained, my dear lady?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by OShepherd: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2017
nlfan:

Last october we agreed to walk down the tongue isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

Thank Ur star girl!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.