Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86379 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry.she ain't proud!!!!
She should stress out her life moving from mowe to island everyday

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
PresVA:
I can perceive you're hurt; just trying to pretend... Please leave them alone and move on! Before you go on to break their marriage. .

I just pity the innocent lady in the middle of this!!

Really wonder why people are cheering you on... you haven't done your own wedding, have you? Who knows your future husband's ex would do worse than you did.. cheesy

You already kinda gave your approval before the wedding. .not like he hid everything from you. . Why then spoil the innocent lady's day?

how did she spoil her day o.... na wao
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by twinskenny(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
movie kee, i am telling you it happened last weekend and you saying movie, why cant nlers believe true story for once

wow i hope he wont divoice his nearly wedded wife... he still loves you
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

At the end of the day, you are still single though.

By the time that Akwa Ibom girl puts in some work on him both in the bedroom and dinning room, he would not remember ever dating you sef. grin

But I am happy for you. cool

11 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
i don't think the handler is a male naaaah the posts are too emotionally involved.

Nah, the handler is a female who cannot for the life of her believe that men can be so emotional and irrational for no reason.

If the op were a male, the mofos would have commended himsmiley

Yeah, I get emotional when men think like mor..ons

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:
You've seen a better man already, right?

Please let him be, don't crash his marriage. Whether the girl is a village girl from Akwa Ibom or not, the truth is that she had something you didn't have (its not your fault). The lady is ready to move to Mowe, while you're not ready for such.

Only a lady who has seen another man ALREADY will do all you did. Mind you, he has been dating that lady for years. No man, I repeat no man will meet a new girl and get married to her within a space of 2 months. It will never happen in Nigeria.

Your storyline is sweet, but it takes a culpable, fickle, gullible and predisposed mind to believe your story hook line and sinker. Something is missing in your post and I know it.
Oh yea? A friend got married to an 'abroad' guy 2 months after the guy came in......
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by souleymon(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Since he's posting her pictures on social media then let us confirm your story by providing the username grin
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by olisaEze(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think ure gisting us a ghollywood movie, or u read a lot of thrills n boon grin

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Wolfbrother(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Things that never happened Episode 1 undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahaha right you're not emotional.

Where in my post did I stated that I do not get emotional?sad

SMH
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Nah, I disgaree

Some people are mainly softhearted and some people are mainly hardhearted. There is nothing wrong with being eithersmileyundecided. Some people find it easy to balance both regardless of the ties they share with the other person. If she is hard-hearted, I don't see the big deal. That guy is not worth it and it does not make her a damaged person.
female mainly hard hearted? Hell no unless she has childhood issues or some trauma that will affect her that way bc any girl that was raised up in a loving environment is going to have a soft heart, thats how females are built except the sad ones and ones with other negative influences.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ify2016: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

Wetin end am Na disappointment. Some of us ladies don't have sense. After all your demonstrations and drama it will only be a Short term feelings by the guy . You have lost your man forever. You must'be a gamer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Edwinmason(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
So thru my dear, i get mind die lol grin grin grin
pls sell small mind to the ladies in NL
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
anybody that believes this story has akamu brain

person choose to go stay Mowe over Lagos Island?!!, leave him babe of 4yrs that is financially stable and beautiful (as the op talk am grin) come go marry village girl because aunty island no gree follow am stay MOwe?!! undecided

abeg i no get power to laugh this afternoon

4 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by naijagobetter(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
His ego played a fast one on him, hope he will be able to move on, from the way you sound you still have one or two things for him be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
female mainly hard hearted? Hell no unless she has childhood issues or some trauma that will affect her that way bc any girl that was raised up in a loving environment is going to have a soft heart, thats how females are built except the sad ones and ones with other negative influences.

I didn't say women are soft-hearted nor did I say that men are hard-hearted. I don't believe in that stereotypeundecided.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by emzila(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
YOU PAID TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL NOT AS IF U ARE NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL.
YOU ARE STILL THE MOST PAINNED PERSON AND WILL ALWAYS BE. THE GUY FELT BAD AND EXPRESSED IT BUT YOU HAD PRETEND ALTHROUGH WHICH CAUSED U D MAN U LOVE AND THAT WILL CONTINUE TO HURT U. I JUST PITY THE GUY THAT U WILL UNLISH UR ANGER ON.
PRIDE KILLS FASTER THAN HIV. SOMETIMES GUYS MISBEHAVES AS NO ONE IS INFALLIBLE BUT THE LADY AT THAT TIME SHOULD STAND UP TO PROTECT HER RELATIONSHIP PENDING WHEN THE GUY GET HIS SENSE FIXED.
I VE SEEN GUYS DO THIS TO PROTECT THEIR RELATION. WHY IS IT THAT SOME GIRLS FEEL TOO BIG TO DO THE SAME WHEN IT IS NEEDED OF THEM?

10 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by vicky85(f): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=nlfan post=42938992]movie kee, i am telling you it happened last weekend and you saying movie, why cant nlers believe true story for once[/quote
After eating my Popcorn and drinking my coke, i broke don in tears...WHAT A ROMANTIC MOVIE on Valentine......Bur on a serious note, this lady tried...i respect your courage....4years of relationship is small, ask me .....my story is funny but he is yet to say I do......15 years gone....
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
mystiqueDZ:

Oh yea? A friend got married to an 'abroad' guy 2 months after the guy came in......

They've been talking on phone before he came in, right? For how long?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ukandi1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
iykekelvins:
Not meant for each other?.. After 4 years??

Ur village ppl re not sleeping

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahha

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by gbens2000(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Are you still available for marriage?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by klax(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Stevebamdex:
What's the name of this movie? sad
If this story is true then you get mind no be small. smiley weldonesmiley

The title of the movie is:

*He broke my heart I broke his wedding*(part 1)

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
mystiqueDZ:

wow either they have been communicating for sometime or fk that her babalawo's juju de very potent.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ukandi1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=vicky85 post=42942142][/quote]

And u are still waiting ? OK keep waiting.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Tears on his wedding day Part 1; wey d rest of d movie nah...nollywood loading.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by danielmichael(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
one village gal frm akwa ibom
daaa God will punish yu
ndito akwa ibom too fine and wif gud n beta english
nonsense
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Huffington: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
LIES!!!! Stop dreaming and wake up
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by 2mNaira: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry.

You are on point.The village lady had it-humility, submission.The city girl did not.
In all, the village lady will make a good wife.

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by cardoctor(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nollywood movie.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Justiyke4u: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
he faked it so that you won't feel bad and he can then free his conscience. Meet him next time with his wife and see if he will send you. Do you think is just because of your refusal to stay with him that made him left? I think he just used it as an excuse

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by drnoel: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
ChappyChase:
Babe admit it you're still head over hills in love with that guy! Abeg free ham no go crash him wack married life! Abi you wan turn side chick?

obviously they both still are but it take an adult to admit and accept it and a child to utilize that Little Advantage to hurt a crying or hurting Partner. The two of them acted like children cos they forgot the first and golden rule of marriage which is ; Compromise, edurance and more compromise....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.