Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (38891 Views)

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / Two Beheaded, Others Injured In Warri As 2 Communities Clash (Graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
lord have mercy
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MrImole: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
People get mind o.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by zaragoza(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
This cultists rivalry has been going on in that omoku-ahaoda axis for some months now.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by demielvis: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctokwus:
This is what u get when a govt comes in through thuggery, bloodshed and deaths.
It's those that were armed by people now ruling Rivers state that are now doing what they know how to do best;maiming and killing because a fraudulent govt has been sanctioned by judges that were supposed to give justice to the people.
STFU everybody knows that omoku became 'hot' some 4 years ago

3 Likes

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctokwus:
It's those that were armed by people now ruling Rivers state that are now doing what they know how to do best;maiming and killing because a fraudulent govt has been sanctioned by judges that were supposed to give justice to the people.
Wats ur own problem wit Dis present government dat gives u sleepless nights?...why are u exhibiting ur partisan side 4 all to see....

dese notorious cult groups have been fighting and beheading each even wen Rotimi amaechi was still governor of rivers state....it was even worse during his tenure...

wat u or oda well meaning Nigerians sud do is to set aside ur political affiliations and encourage the police to do deir job properly by raiding omoku of dese notorious cultists.... rather Dan looking 4 every avenue to score any cheap political point....

3 Likes

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by izzodking: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Terrible. Sadistic at the same time #Bestmobile
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by gunpoint(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Paulasexy:
not again
What does freelifer mean? undecided
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Are we living in stone age or what?
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
iykekelvins:
That's exactly what I was thinking.. If they were meant to be affected..Injury would av been understandable.
wen it comes to cultism,gender is nothing to dem..still remember a cult group dat killed d entire family of a rival cultist while he was watching with his hands tied...he was also killed just 2 make a statement..
..wen a cult group kills,dey do so without sparing anyone...cos just keeping one person alive no matter d gender or age is enough to put dem at risk....d best tin 2 do is 2 avoid anyone whom u suspect 2 b a cultist cos after killing him or her,u will also be killed...
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctokwus:
"ur saying dat the governor gave these cultist arms", so the one dat happened in lagos state who is 2 be held responsible?, i guess the governor too.

2 Likes

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
The world is just wicked..
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctokwus:

If u haven't heard,the mother of the commissioner of police was kidnapped over the weekend.
If all these things do not tell u anything about the rule of the govt of Wike,and what else may lie in store if he continues governing with a bloody and fraudulent mandate, then u cannot be redeemed from ur brain deficit.
ur even the one wit a brain deficit, what has kidnapping got 2 do wit d governor of the state?.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
did they dieded?
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Webbet(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
i weep for my people
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
herbie27:
"ur saying dat the governor gave these cultist arms", so the one dat happened in lagos state who is 2 be held responsible?, i guess the governor too.
bro dat guy is an APC sympathizer...dey see nothing wrong in deir apc governors even wen its too obvious 2 dem....is he nothing d same person dat queried d outcome of d SC in rivers state only to keep mute wen d same judgement was given in Lagos....Na today dose notorious cultist begin fight 4 omoku?

1 Like

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by chrisixis(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
The iceland ladies call dam selves 0sama queens, icelanders headed by 1 D0n wenny 0r egema n0w wanted by JTF have bin killing and beheading sail0rs f0r alm0st 4years n0w kidnapping in 0m0ku, n0w after the military distr0yed and t00k 0ver ali ugu iceland leader hid0ut d sail0rs came bak t0 t0wn t0 repay the icelanders, d ladies are n0t inn0cent da are 0sama queens da sh0uld kill dam selves and let d inn0cent 0f 0m0ku watch d m0vie
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctokwus:
Meaning

1 Like

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nigeria land needs spiritual cleansing. Too much blood on the land. God help us.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
openmine:

wen it comes to cultism,gender is nothing to dem..still remember a cult group dat killed d entire family of a rival cultist while he was watching with his hands tied...he was also killed just 2 make a statement..
..wen a cult group kills,dey do so without sparing anyone...cos just keeping one person alive no matter d gender or age is enough to put dem at risk....d best tin 2 do is 2 avoid anyone whom u suspect 2 b a cultist cos after killing him or her,u will also be killed...

As much as I know you're not speaking out of imagination, i still dont want to believe this is true. I dont want to believe that the evil in the world has gone this bad that innocent blood.means nothing in the name of vengeance.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by olucomf: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Photoshop everywhere.... you guys should should wise up..
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
So dis small small boys neva get sense. Issokay
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by philips70(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
demielvis:

STFU everybody knows that omoku became 'hot' some 4 years ago

And the main actor in Omoku who is the armer-in-chief of the boys is the same person as the PDP chairman in Rivers state.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctokwus:
robot detected.

1 Like

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctokwus:

If u haven't heard,the mother of the commissioner of police was kidnapped over the weekend.
If all these things do not tell u anything about the rule of the govt of Wike,and what else may lie in store if he continues governing with a bloody and fraudulent mandate, then u cannot be redeemed from ur brain deficit.
don't worry.
Heart attack is real.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by egat: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Paulasexy:
not again

NIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER (PAULASEXY) HE HAS SCAMMED ME. THOSE DATA PLAN HE MENTIONED ARE NOT RELIAZABLE NEVER SEND AIRTIME TO HIM. BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
seangy4konji:
did they dieded?
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
There is a serious internal crisis in at least 4 Local Government Areas in Rivers State, Omoku and Ahoada are most affected.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
kingthreat:

As much as I know you're not speaking out of imagination, i still dont want to believe this is true. I dont want to believe that the evil in the world has gone this bad that innocent blood.means nothing in the name of vengeance.

bro Comon on....Dis isn't d 19th century where u just shoot and Dats it...beheading cultist has been dere...so its nothing unusual....

...we r talking of cultists who r demon induced and barbaric in nature....who kill without blinking deir eyes...who maim without having a single conscience...

death 2 dem means nothing cos 2 dem deir soul has been sold 2 d devil..
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by fortunejum: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is terrible. What are there going to do with human head?
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by baysol: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
PayPalKing:
I don't understand this story. The two people beheaded are cultists? The lady too? If they are not, aren't the cultists supposed to be fighting their rivals? Even if innocent people are to be affected in a clash of cultists, beheading isn't meant to be a way to die in such clash. I'm confused lipsrsealed
..............after all is said and done, this people are not fit for civilization this sight is sickening...... I think Nigeria should allow Biafra because this people are vampires that must leave with each other and use each other for these evil rituals....oh my God this is bad...... Historically these people will remain the same and unchanged why must we be coopted with them.
Re: Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by joshberlin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
My God dis one is serious o.sailor and iceland.wetin we nor go see for this world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / "Police Sexually Abusing Evans Girlfriend, Extorts N50M" - Olukoya Ogungbeje / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.