Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (58307 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by frakdon(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please house, patronise us, for your aluminium doors and windows, with great and satisfying price..we will make it a deal to your smiling taste.. Thanks. Based, in Abuja, but we will come to wherever you are, for your needs.. 07067447254, please call.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by tonquendo4u(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No, na abattoir.
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
joshua112:
PLS MR LARRY ALTHOUGH EVERBODY IS TRYIGN TO HELP YOU OUT PROFESSIONALLY BUT I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO BEWARE OF PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU IT WILL BE CHEAPER BUILDING THE 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW COS MOST PPLE ARE DESPERATE TO GET JOBS .I MUST TELL U CONSTRUCTION IS COSTLY NOW PUTTING INTO CONSIDERATION THE DOLLAR RATE NOW.MY BUNGALOW OF 4BEDROOMS ON A HALF PLOT BUILT 2013 COS ME 6 TO 7MILLION THEN AND I DID NOT EVEN DO A CONCRETE FASCIA OR EVEN USE EXPENSIVE FINISHINGS,ALTHOUGH ITS A LONG BUILDING ITS A 7M BY 26M HOUSE SO THINK OF THE COST OF A BUNGALOW NOW THAT WE ARE IN 2016. PLS LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS CAREFULLY I WOULD ADVISE YOU DO THE PROJECT GRADUALLY STOP WHERE UR 3MILLION REACHES AND CONTINUE LATER .IM ALSO A PROFESSIONAL IN THE FIELD SO PLS TAKE TO MY ADVISE.THANKS SIR

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2016
joshua112:
PLS MR LARRY ALTHOUGH EVERBODY IS TRYIGN TO HELP YOU OUT PROFESSIONALLY BUT I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO BEWARE OF PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU IT WILL BE CHEAPER BUILDING THE 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW COS MOST PPLE ARE DESPERATE TO GET JOBS .I MUST TELL U CONSTRUCTION IS COSTLY NOW PUTTING INTO CONSIDERATION THE DOLLAR RATE NOW.MY BUNGALOW OF 4BEDROOMS ON A HALF PLOT BUILT 2013 COS ME 6 TO 7MILLION THEN AND I DID NOT EVEN DO A CONCRETE FASCIA OR EVEN USE EXPENSIVE FINISHINGS,ALTHOUGH ITS A LONG BUILDING ITS A 7M BY 26M HOUSE SO THINK OF THE COST OF A BUNGALOW NOW THAT WE ARE IN 2016. PLS LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS CAREFULLY I WOULD ADVISE YOU DO THE PROJECT GRADUALLY STOP WHERE UR 3MILLION REACHES AND CONTINUE LATER .IM ALSO A PROFESSIONAL IN THE FIELD SO PLS TAKE TO MY ADVISE.THANKS SIR
You're a good man. Oga larry, this is my beloved pal, listen to him.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by joshua112: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=allen0000 post=42981846][/quote] for this duplex design you sent me,pls budget between 15 to 20 million depending on the type of finishing you want to use.thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by joshua112: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
You're a good man. Oga larry, this is my beloved pal, listen to him.
thanks oga castovilla but I cant remember who you are maybe we might have met before but I cant just remember pls can u remind me.thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
joshua112:
thanks oga castovilla but I cant remember who you are maybe we might have met before but I cant just remember pls can u remind me.thanks
Everybody here is my pal and we've not met either.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by joshua112: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Everybody here is my pal and we've not met either.
lol castovilla anyways thanks for the compliment.God bless u sir
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by vdavydenko: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hi there! Your home looks very beautiful indeed. Will you leave the walls white or change the color? I have a very similar house, and I am thinking about renovating it a little. Found some great wallpapers on http://www.wallcover.com website. What do you think about such a thing? There are some really cool modern designs which I like
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by manie(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
iamlarry99:

I have budget of 3m maximum, building to be located in somewhere around mowe or ikorodu

3 million should fly at least 90% completed and habitable if you have knowledge and experience in building
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by manie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rotentina:

800k......?? Too costly......mine with the cost of bricks at that level is not up to 450k.....!!!

That is why expeience and knowledge comes in, must people over-pay for their first houses but by the time they are building their second houses they must have learnt some tricks and become knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by sheunflexy(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2016
tunde1200:
I would like to know you better if truly you are site engineer pls let me have you phone number.
Or make I PM you
08038593794 Engr Kunle
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by tunde1200(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
sheunflexy:
08038593794 Engr Kunle

THANKS I WILL CALL YOU LATER KIND OF BUSY NOW
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nwado01(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
FACTS FOR STANDERED BUILDING CONSTRUCTION.

Hello my friend, honestly speaking the building you have in mind as a project is good. But in construction, one needs to consider some important factors that must be carefully put into consideration.

Substrure requirements

1: Foundation strength and reinforcement.(Block strength, thickness of your building contcrete(hardcore) and mixing ratio, type of rods to be used in foundation as reinforcement).

2: DPC level,very important. (the hight of your building is very important factor as well to avoid water or flood from entry into your compound.

3: Chaining the final DPC level together with the reinforcement, which also includes the pillars as well.(the top hard core on the DPC level must be solid to avoid moisture from the ground to the building floor).

The essence of this is to avoid foundation failure, cracks from the foundation as a result of loads and vibrations. Specially when it has to do with water logged areas.

4: materials also determine the value and strength of a building to finishing.

5: Cost of labour both mechanical and man power varies from one location to another and stages in building construction to roofing and painting as well.

6: Drilling of borehole is very necessary for an effective. building construction.

Considering these and some payment depending on the location outside buying of land, N10m is good to go for a perfect and comfortable 3bedroom bungalow.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Hollasmall: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Start with whatever you have and you will be impress when you see it growing don't be deceive by the figures you see here. Below is my 4bedroom boungalow have spent not less than 4million to thei stage the roof alone is 1.7m

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by money121(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Apata Area in Ibadan Oyo State..
Roof Design : Bond
Colour: Charcoal black
Sqm: 340sqm
See Amount that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/12
For Your Next Roofing Project Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!
Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by yinkaoke(f): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
My builder wants to include 9 pillars to the foundation of my 4 bedroom bungalow and he has charged me 25,000 for everything, please is it a fair deal. I am concerned because he said its going to be a short pillar for now with the lenght of the iron rod short, about the height of the foundation, then we continue it later by joinning irons to it as he builds.

Please is this right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Nigerian City With The Most Outrageous Accommodation Fees / The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? / Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.