Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Men Just Want To Have Sex With Me – Big Assets Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Just Want To Have Sex With Me – Big Assets Lady Cries (681 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Just Want To Have Sex With Me – Big Assets Lady Cries by naijagrove: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Men Just Want To Have Sex With Me – Big Assets Lady Cries

Her big assets have made her popular and is steadily attracting men to her, but for the wrong reasons. Most of the men only want to have a taste of her honey pot, feel the experience of her stuffs and run away. Read more via

https://naijagrove.com/men-just-want-to-have-sex-with-me-big-assets-lady-cries/

(1) (Reply)

Should This Girl Forgive The Boy? / Check Out Ooni New Wife Photo / Twitter Is Ten Years Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.