Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? (5939 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
for God so love the world, here you're sinning big, make way i wan pass cool

WY the sin abeg?

Having sex or having sex when you're on your period?
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2016
SexyCeline:
Absolutely disgusting... If it's my hubby, i might consider him sha.

Coz he's your hubby makes it less disgusting yh?

Na almost like the normal one Na.... Just that you don't do it during the heavy days.

Why y'all making it seem like a biggie
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
mopinks:

WY the sin abeg?

Having sex or having sex when you're on your period?
so, u don't know?
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
so, u don't know?

Forget the fornication part.. . The person asking the question didn't say sex between unmarried/married people ... All he asked was, can u do this shikena....

You come go carry sin enter am.... Except you're a Muslim though.... Cuz someone earlier said Islam doesn't permit such
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by esu14(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
I cant imagine me,esu,putting my dick where blood is oozing out.dat is rubbish!Only uncivilize and crude fools do that
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
mopinks:
I can, I have.... Common, some girls even get more Hot when they are on dr period.... So because I'm on my period, I shld starve abi...lol

Just that it won't make sense when tour period is still heavily flowing, it's better during the last days....

Thumbs up gal...I tried that 4 the 1st time last month and it was so sweeeeet. No regrets @ all
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
chronicpunter:

Thumbs up gal...I tried that 4 the 1st time last month and it was so sweeeeet. No regrets @ all

Gbam
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
mopinks:

Forget the fornication part.. . The person asking the question didn't say sex between unmarried/married people ... All he asked was, can u do this shikena....

You come go carry sin enter am.... Except you're a Muslim though.... Cuz someone earlier said Islam doesn't permit such
so, what are you trying to prove that you understood english abi
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by abimic(m): 12:28am On Feb 17, 2016
mopinks:
I can, I have.... Common, some girls even get more Hot when they are on dr period.... So because I'm on my period, I shld starve abi...lol

Just that it won't make sense when tour period is still heavily flowing, it's better during the last days....
Did u just say starve? Don't make it look like u have sex three times daily o, or are u married? by the way, how starved could u become if u start delivering babies,Or would u be contemplating having Sex just three days after delivery of your child?
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by omron(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2016
I remembered doing that 6 years ago on my ex.... Her name is Sola this lady love sucking my joystick anytime she came visiting.
So that day I never knew she was in her period..
And I love sex...
So she beg me to hold my joystick for that day that she was in her period..
I wasn't happy at all and she bribed me by sucking and licking my dick with her sweet mouth....
As she began sucking I Was carried away
My common sense disappeared
I was feeling like am in Paradise....
Suddenly my cock could not resist the temptation of having a deep penetration into her blood flowing vagina...
I forced my cock into her pussy but I use condom It took me 10 minute to come and after I withdraw my cock was stained with blood it was disgusting....
She is married now to another guy now..
That was the last time I fvcked a woman in her period..... It was a sweet experience
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by Duru009(m): 1:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Most ladies are always very hornyy durin their period......

Many dont mind if u digg them....
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by oliverperry(m): 2:13am On Feb 17, 2016
shocked I can't even try it I hate seeing any thing blood and the worst part of it is the smell.for good 5days I may not even go close to the girl.it not good it may even injure the girl. sometimes it cause over bleeding
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Duru009:
Most ladies are always very hornyy durin their period......

Many dont mind if u digg them....

I taya O.... That's what I said. .. Some get very Hot when they are on.....
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2016
abimic:

Did u just say starve? Don't make it look like u have sex three times daily o, or are u married? by the way, how starved could u become if u start delivering babies,Or would u be contemplating having Sex just three days after delivery of your child?

And as I never born nko..... Menstrual duration is 5 to 6 days.....

Now reply this, I've not seen my partner for two months, work and all, we get to see today and it's d second day of my period.....

Ama spend 4 nights and 3days..... So when will I make love to him? Over the phone?
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
so, what are you trying to prove that you understood english abi

Smhfy..... What's English or is there an hidden vocabulary that I couldn't see? Abegi... The question I asked, you no answer..... undecided
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by RoyalBlak007: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Gosh!
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by Daniel2289(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2016
I detest it. Once I know my Girl is on period, I detain and pad-lock my sugar-cane until it's over.
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2016
mopinks:

Smhfy..... What's English or is there an hidden vocabulary that I couldn't see? Abegi... The question I asked, you no answer..... undecided
bone am
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by abimic(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2016
mopinks:

And as I never born nko..... Menstrual duration is 5 to 6 days.....

Now reply this, I've not seen my partner for two months, work and all, we get to see today and it's d second day of my period.....

Ama spend 4 nights and 3days..... So when will I make love to him? Over the phone?
If u can be fine In those two months he's being away, then surely u would be fine in the remainder of the days left for the monthly cycle. Meanwhile as a guy, I would prefer I return after she's through with her monthlies because for those missed activities in the two months, the next point of call would be unimaginable. But seeing blood is a turn off for most people o especially for married people and not boyfriends and girlfriends just trying to catch fun!
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by mopinks(f): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
abimic:

If u can be fine In those two months he's being away, then surely u would be fine in the remainder of the days left for the monthly cycle. Meanwhile as a guy, I would prefer I return after she's through with her monthlies because for those missed activities in the two months, the next point of call would be unimaginable. But seeing blood is a turn off for most people o especially for married people and not boyfriends and girlfriends just trying to catch fun!

I kinda agree with you on the married couple though.....

But don't say it's a turn off for MOST pipu O.... Lol... Ask guys, Oniranu ni won... They think with their dicks when they are ho ny, shebi women own sef stee gud.. Lol
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by abimic(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
mopinks:

I kinda agree with you on the married couple though.....

But don't say it's a turn off for MOST pipu O.... Lol... Ask guys, Oniranu ni won... They think with their dicks when they are ho ny, shebi women own sef stee gud.. Lol
That's true though, some dudes could be nauseating at times demanding for such at those periods. If it's not the natural lubricant or artificial, then any other fluid isn't necessary.
Re: Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
olorun make totally disgusting;possibility of being infected also

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post / Nigerian Lesbian Couple Loved Up As They Step Out In Delta State (pictures) / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.