Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,282 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' (21542 Views)

Job Hunt In Mile 2 Lagos / Job Hunt Resolutions And Perspectives For 2017 / The Importance Of Self-evaluation In Job Hunt/search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by BedLam: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
AnaCheks:
. Does it mean Sir that everyone u have helped turned out to be ingrate? Even it happened to Jesus, but he didn't stop helping. Pls keep helping those u can, me too self need help
I still help but won't go outta my comfort zone do it. Or even sweat one bit and most people I help now are strangers who will never turn against me and wanting to bring me down. Too many ungrateful fellows out there bro. Nigerians only value something when they tend to pay for it.

1 Like

Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by sauceEEP(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
50k is small nah,a friend of mine parted with his inheritance from the dad which is a plot of land just to secure a job.
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by Niyinficient(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
CassieV:
I saw this topic and the first thing that came into my mind was "The Incorruptible Judge". Who knows what I'm talking about?

Dat book dat year.....u go don old small o!
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by Timbuktu14(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Your uncle? Really? Smh angry
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by barnabas91: 2:12am On Feb 16, 2016
ofeshe:
Bros connect me with that uncle of yours i can pay 100k or more
bros u just made me laugh with eyes full of tears
you dey vex o
as d guy dey dull, u wan come overthrown am. Abba

1 Like

Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by Joeace3000(m): 5:41am On Feb 16, 2016
whereas invest 7500 and earn as a freelancer offering some professional services on fiverr, then you peeps say it's scam, it's not profitable. Let's all keep looking for jobs our father's and uncle's left for us
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by DedeNkem: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2016
You don't have uncle there. He's probably a scammer.

If you must pay him the money (which I don't advise) make sure you've evidence of the deal. Make him sign an agreement and pay the money to his account.

Don't give him cash in his hand, pay only to his bank account! That way you will have proof of payment in case he fails to deliver the service.
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by jashar(f): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2016
kaaaaiiiiiiii. Quid Pro Quo uncle. Even if people don't tell you thank you after a good deed; so what?

People should learn to be selfless. Do things for people without expecting anything in return. That way you won't be disappointed.
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by 123papas(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2016
useless uncle. he doesn't give a damn about you.
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by tomayira(f): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Join helping hands OP, it pays better. Check my signature
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by Ajusshi: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

with 50k or better still 100k if u really do have it that is, u dont need the uncle or anybody, or while away time seeking employment.. Start a biz. Become an entrepreneur. Be your own boss and employ others. Look inwards, think outside the box. Become independent. Be creative. Be innovative. A 1000 mile journey starts with one step. Take that step today. Thinnnnnnnk, dude.
Use 50k start a biz and become your own boss blah blah blah!.... 50k is shit, can't even rent a store so which kind biz op go use am start? mitcheww! Someone telling you to pay 50k for a good job is actually doing you a favour.

1 Like

Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by ofeshe(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Joeace3000:
whereas invest 7500 and earn as a freelancer offering some professional services on fiverr, then you peeps say it's scam, it's not profitable. Let's all keep looking for jobs our father's and uncle's left for us
give me details of this freelancer thing pls
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by ofeshe(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

with 50k or better still 100k if u really do have it that is, u dont need the uncle or anybody, or while away time seeking employment.. Start a biz. Become an entrepreneur. Be your own boss and employ others. Look inwards, think outside the box. Become independent. Be creative. Be innovative. A 1000 mile journey starts with one step. Take that step today. Thinnnnnnnk, dude.
taaaaah. 50k start a biz for which country. 50k can't even pay rent not to talk of the capital. If u have a biz that i can start with 50k intro me and i ll invest even more.
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by ofeshe(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2016
tomayira:
Join helping hands OP, it pays better. Check my signature
provide details here is my email am interested. jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com
Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by Joeace3000(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
ofeshe:
give me details of this freelancer thing pls

freelancing is when a person sells a service for a specified amount of money. Fiverr.com is one of the biggest sites for people to freelance today. selling on fiverr starts from $5 per service but this can be boosted with your gig extras. You can get our special step by step video guides we have produced to help you with four of the most profitable services on fiverr by following the link to our sales page on our website on my signature. These include Article Writing, Website design, Graphics design and Social media Management. Special emphasis has been placed on the first two because their profit margin is huge. You can click on the link on my signature to view all these services and the content of our packages for each. If you are interested in the website design more, here's our portfolio page where you can view our past jobs Myresponsivewebdesigns.com.
All the services are on the website for booking.

I hope you don't end up like these people whose sole aim in life is looking for jobs

1 Like

Re: ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' by 100Cents: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
victorels:
I was discussing with one of my uncle concerning my job status and seeking for his help to get me into the company he worked for but he insisted I pay him 50,000 Naira before he can help me. He narated to me how those he had helped never appreciated his effort and refused my plea that I am different.

I decided to take his word as a humor by telling him that I have a lot of 'Thank you' 'very much' and 'God Bless you' to give when he finally worked it out for me but his reply seem more humorous to my ill humor. He said ''I Receive Plenty Thank you from my Kids and My Pastor Said That I'm Blessed'' so you can hold yours. ''The money or continue your job hunt another place''

What should I do?

Post dated cheque to the date when he believes you will have the job.

With that cheque, if you refuse to pay(give value), he can prosecute you.

Don't give him any money in advance and pay for other peoples sins incase he fails to provide you the job. What are uncles meant for ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50k In The Island Vs 60k In The Mainland / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? / Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.