Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) (50580 Views)

Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Hysmady(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow...Grass to grace
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by tobtap: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed
may GOD forgive u

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by eduardo36(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Baba God pls pick up my call....... Prayer delayed is not prayer denied... Bread seller turned model...... Moral of the lesson don't underestimate anybody........
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by seunaj: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
V
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by bennywise30(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
She's not beautiful, God just want to put a big smile on her face ,my agege bread girlfriend is more beautiful than this girl, looking at her one will know she has suffered but I thank God for her, let her put smiles on the faces of the need o0
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Neob04(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
congrat on ur new deal
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Some work hard for success
Some work hard and still fail in life
Some don't work hard and still fail in life
Some don't work hard and still succeed
Your destiny has been written and must come to pass

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by amdoyin82(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm! Awesome God. Oba ajidara. God, pls remember me as u remembered olajumoke. Let ur glory manifest in my life. Let me be d transformer in which friends, relatives, families and the communities will tap their current. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
When it's your turn to shine even the enemy go use your light see road clearly......Baba God mine is next.......
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by TreasuredGlory: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed
Do you know the definition of "ugliness"? I doubt it.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by tr3y(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:

When they do the studio work and finish am with photoshop, she go fine pass your girlfriend if she is fine anyway wink

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by stifej: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
When God's blessing is upon the life of a man, even the devil will be your ally. Congrats to her, God please order my steps to my place of favour.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Eeh oponu,o gba adura gidi ki ti e naah le dah,Idi ote ni ko joko ti,Arindin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
wrn i saw d headline i jst opened my mouth
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Damtha(f): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
skelewu404:
It was my uncle that discouraged me from selling bread at agege how i wish I didn't listen to him cry
Na so.. Is not too late though
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by amiskurie(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Musiwa419:
See as God change the story of this girl from an Agege Bread seller to a World Class Model.

Baba God o na beg I dey abeg pick up my call
Olajumoke olori meji
was the former musiwa 419?
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Smellymouth: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
And what about the great models who have been working so hard for years, and are subjected to do humiliating stuff to get a job? They are to be forgotten huh and lucky Olajumoke takes it all?
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by amdoyin82(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
bennywise30:
She's not beautiful, God just want put a big smile on her face ,my agege bread girlfriend is more beautiful than this girl
hmmmm! my broda, it is not by Beauty or knowledge o. It is God DAT locate her.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Moz22: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
yomip3t:
She's just going higher. I'm happy for her. Elevation toh garaa
nice rhymez u got there

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Now I'm beginning to believe this shii is scripted!..... na only she dey ni?!!! angry...from one deal to another!

And why has hee wardrobe not been changed?!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by akeenalee(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Haters u cant even smell where she is now till you die. What your problem, when she was hawking bread where were u ? Mother fucker go and hawk condoms bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Chinom(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Well...she will NOT be modeling my clothes. I have seen much more attractive groundnut sellers in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by greggng: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:

She is not ugly infact she is the most beautiful girl I ve ever seen and I don't think you ve great taste more than me.beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. All she needed is rebranding which comes along with her new status and I swear you will regret not having her as ur girl in the months to come. Her fire is on and can never go off again
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Now this is favour
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by melvin0004(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:

envy is ur major problem.enemy of progress......
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
This girl matter never reach... We know say God don bless her na.. Our Own da come.
#nohatez
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Please find rope and locate the nearest tree!
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Josenice(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ty bello. May God continue to bless you and your family

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by greatfoly(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
jic4real:
even the person the Photoshop was done for is now out of the picture...God is really awesome.
lolzz cheesy. its God
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by olivermethod(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Grace really spoke for her. I wonder y some comments sounds so jealous here, ar u an enemy of progress?, God am d next in line for a global miracle pls.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
now everybody want to key into the trend. but the girl don't have to Laugh cos e no fit am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.