Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) (50597 Views)

Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:50am On Feb 16, 2016
In as much as I am happy with what is happening with Olajumoke, I also appeal to these lazy firms to go out there and discover other people.
I also hope they have a good shrink to be helping the lady because the way things are happening fast, she could break down.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by livingstoneony(m): 5:02am On Feb 16, 2016
If you want to be blessed like Olajumoke and soar from glory to glory click on the link on my signature.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by AleAirHub(m): 5:10am On Feb 16, 2016
After all this breakthrough been grace on this Lady by God though a helper Ty Bello. Some set of foolish sect will say God Does Not Exist...
#D End Shall Tell!!!...
Father for those who has sincerely appreciated your grace upon this lady without silly comment, Father bless their hustling just like the way you have bless that lady called Olajumoke...Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by skelewu404(m): 5:12am On Feb 16, 2016
MrHackmed1:

Guy...you don high, Not too late, come over to Wuse Beger here in Abuja and start a career in hawking grin grin
no that is ur territory continue ur awking there am thinking of sabon gari in Kano
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Shubbylee(m): 5:23am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed

And if u know how many dîcks she sucked nko? How would that move ur life forward? Instead of u to use her. Story as a prayer to God to answer ur prayers U're there catching stupid cruise!! Bloody Nuisance!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by adellam16(f): 5:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Ndlistic:
payporte, We are glad to announce the signing of @Olajumoke__o (Bread Seller turned model) as "Face of PayPorte 2016".
We will be featuring Olajumoke on our billboard campaigns through the year 2016.
Most importantly, we will help Olajumoke complete her long abandoned education.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBz3_hSFOVQ/

olajumoke ur head longo
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by MrHackmed1(m): 5:29am On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
no that is ur territory continue ur awking there am thinking of sabon gari in Kano
Good, Maybe you fit go Post office for Maiduguri self cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by skelewu404(m): 5:31am On Feb 16, 2016
MrHackmed1:
Good, Maybe you fit go Post office for Maiduguri self cheesy
did offend u in anyway
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by seunakin231(m): 5:38am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed
dey dia dey beef her glory, it's called Grace.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by gozzlin: 5:39am On Feb 16, 2016
jic4real:
even the person the Photoshop was done for is now out of the picture...God is really awesome.

I think you meant photoshoot not photoshop.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by MrHackmed1(m): 5:45am On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
did offend u in anyway
Yes oo..Till GTB sign me, I no go forgive you angry
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by skelewu404(m): 5:54am On Feb 16, 2016
MrHackmed1:

Yes oo..Till GTB sign me, I no go forgive you angry
i can you if u want
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by disloman(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
It was my uncle that discouraged me from selling bread at agege how i wish I didn't listen to him cry
Bros!You don kolo patapata.Na to curse your uncle be that ooooo.You funny die
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by zonax(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

If you cant be happy over other peoples success, how then do you think success will come your way?
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by blackestboy: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Don't worry, you'll eventually have sense. I bliv in you

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by yomihagin2: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

. Baba you are simply envious of a lady that is a product of God 's grace.Do you think God needs to consult you before he lifts up anyman.She is ugly and yet a model now and even featuring on CNN.Baba she is a star now, accept that fact and live with it.Another option might be for you to hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by ladygudhead(f): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2016
twoondei:
The part of this story I still can't recover from is the fact that she was making 300-500 Naira daily after hawking bread all day.

People are having it really tough on the streets!!

So you see a bread seller makes 500 after selling 50 loaves!!!!

May God open doors for all those knocking.
May God bless you for this prayer!

It shows how humane you are.I felt touched.Thanks!
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by skelewu404(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
disloman:
Bros!You don kolo patapata.Na to curse your uncle be that ooooo.You funny die
grin grin grin, i beg i dey find house for agege o it's like God now resides there i have to relocate there too
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2016
This is the definition of Iyanu shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by akomolafe226(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2016
na wao ty bello never change her hair style
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2016
My view

She wasn't a bread seller
She didn't photobomb tybello photo shot.
All these are format by one creative son of a biitch.

And she's damn ugly.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by disloman(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
grin grin grin, i beg i dey find house for agege o it's like God now resides there i have to relocate there too
Will you prefer oniwaya or alfa nla street?
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Segadem:
hmmm, Ecclesiastes 9 v 11 says
New International Version

"I have seen something else under the sun: The
race is not to the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to the wise or
wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned;

but time and chance happen to them all."

" New Living Translation
"I have observed something else under the sun.
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn't always win
the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and
the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And
those who are educated don't always lead
successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by
being in the right place at the right time"

Baba God plant me the right place at the right time.
Wow, after reading this especially that NLT version, coupled with the fact that I read that place this morning, I felt like cry for joy! Because I know that the future cab only be better than the current. God bless you real good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by kindkingsley: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2016
lonelydora:
Nice one. Her hubby will be like "Thank God I married you, baby"

Baba God please pick my call.

Dat na if she nor com begin pose for her husband because fame don com...I pra God help her manage her fame n her marriage, Amen

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

When GOD decides to smile @ u that's what u get.that u are alive 2day is nt because u deserve it rather because of grace that is why u have the opportunity 2 showcase ur bad belle dis morning.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by icebebe(f): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

no wonder u are still like dis(poverty level). U tink evry1 sleeps arou like u to b successful?
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by bedspread: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Great Answer to that man of little and rotten mind.
Segadem:
hmmm, Ecclesiastes 9 v 11 says
New International Version

"I have seen something else under the sun: The
race is not to the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to the wise or
wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned;

but time and chance happen to them all."

" New Living Translation
"I have observed something else under the sun.
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn't always win
the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and
the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And
those who are educated don't always lead
successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by
being in the right place at the right time"

Baba God plant me the right place at the right time.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by ChiSun27(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

You must be a bastard!
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by A12(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
God don win for her side nooo niii.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

At least I don't need a job on Mainland cheesy
Yeah yeah B*tchAss, you'd never need one you know! No gat no Qualification_ maybe just FSLC
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Her husband the lucky *******

Uh I mean, tagger-on grin

She's not as 'not cute' as everyone's saying she is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.