Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) (50743 Views)

Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lmao odikwa serious. Let's celebrate Jumoke on her thread eh, cause I don't know where this conversation is going grin

lol, that's why you need gps, so u can tell tongue

ok, ok, let's give to Caeser what is his. I'm sure I can find a way to get in touch with u, away from here, to try and right all my wrongs wink
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by gemtlesoul123: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Olorun oba please bless my hustle as you bless olajumoke bread seller of agege 1. Let my story turn to glory glory glory
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed
when frustration is about to kill you,you begin to change into garments of hatred.maybe you too should start fucking divks like you wrote and let's see where that will get you or tell ur girlfriend to do same and let's see the result.ENEMY OF PROGRESS
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
It was my uncle that discouraged me from selling bread at agege how i wish I didn't listen to him cry
YOU FUNNY NO BE SMALL
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
It was my uncle that discouraged me from selling bread at agege how i wish I didn't listen to him cry
YOU FUNNY NO BE SMALL, IF TO SAY SHE WAS KILLED BY ACCIDENT DURING HAWKING, YOU WOUL HAV THANK YOUR UNCLE FOR STOP YOU FROM SELLING IT. THAT IS LIFE FOR THINGS FALL APART
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
YOU FUNNY NO BE SMALL, IF TO SAY SHE WAS KILLED BY ACCIDENT DURING HAWKING, YOU WOUL HAV THANK YOUR UNCLE FOR STOP YOU FROM SELLING IT. THAT IS LIFE FOR YOU. THINGS FALL APART
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by bankybobo11: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2016
skelewu404:

lol grin
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by bankybobo11: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2016
MTN be like: To get miracles like Olajumoke, text MIRA2016 to 30465 grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.