Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

(Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son (831 Views)

"40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by janzguy: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Betty Mbereko, a widowed woman is set to marry her son. The woman and her son say in love they are with each other and now they want to take their incestuous relationship to the next level and get married.

What makes it worse is that the mother, Betty Mbereko is now six months pregnant and expecting her son’s child, and her grandchild.

Betty, 40, has been a widow for the past 12 years and has been living with her 23-year-old son Farai Mbereko.

She confirms that she is six month pregnant and that she has decided it is better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s young brothers, whom
she says are coveting her.

Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.

She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had
a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it.

“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you
accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court council.

Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola (bride price) balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off. It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant, otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity,” he said.

Local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: “We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed). In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.”

Zimbabwe Chronicles...

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/02/photo-40-year-old-woman-set-to-marry.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by Eebrahym(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ehhhh, End time marriage
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by Eebrahym(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
janzguy:

What makes it worse is that the mother, Betty Mbereko is now six months pregnant and expecting her son’s child, and her grandchild.
HA shocked shocked

Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.

She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had
Really shocked

“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you
accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court council.
Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola (bride price) balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.

Are they under strong spell
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am waiting for d foools that'll come here to compare incest to homosexuality.
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by Kenzico(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thank God, they are not Nigerians. Or are they Nigerians
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by kingstylo01(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
janzguy:
Betty Mbereko, a widowed woman is set to marry her son. The woman and her son say in love they are with each other and now they want to take their incestuous relationship to the next level and get married.

Betty, 40, has been a widow for the past 12 years and has been living with her 23-year-old son Farai Mbereko.

She confirms that she is six month pregnant and that she has decided it is better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s young brothers, whom
she says are coveting her.

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off. It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant, otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity,” he said.

Local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: “We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed). In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.”

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/02/photo-40-year-old-woman-set-to-marry.html?m=1
and some gullible peeps will believe this...

Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by refiner(f): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
abomination!.... this generation is somfin else!shocked
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by janzguy: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kenzico:
Thank God, they are not Nigerians. Or are they Nigerians
no they are not Nigerians, they are from Zimbabwe
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
That guy no resemble 23 undecided

1 Like

Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
refiner:
abomination!.... this generation is somfin else!shocked
I tire
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by EOOJ(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:
exactly
Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by prahcetomi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:
Exactly

Re: (Photo) 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son by cruzita(f): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided wetin person no go see or hear for this end time?

(1) (Reply)

A German Lady Died While Using Cucumber As Se.x Toy / If U Love Your Mother Too Just,like And Share This Post And Type "I Love U Mum. / Girl Exposes Nigerian Man Who Scams & Impregnants Ladies He Met On Facebook(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.