Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me (1172 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by omron(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fellow Romance landers few minutes after I called my Fuel attendant girl who hang up my call I decided to sent this message to her and little did I know that the text message could do the magic she called me back immediately

See the text message here

Hello Mary I stop taking beer just because of you. And the advice you gave me that night no responsible woman can give me such advice, pls am begging you pls pick my call.. I love you

After receiving the call he called me back immediately..... We spoke at length I was surprised
Call duration 12 minutes 21seconds wow..

She told me she had a man and she wanted to considered me before but her guilty conscience is disturbing her..
That it's not because I drink.
She even told me that her guy too takes alcohol limited to a bottle

I told her to make me happy and she said she don't promise me love that we could only be friends...

She said she thinks if she communicate me through her gesture that I will understand but said I didn't understand her gesture

I promise to take good care of her more than anyone

I told her am happy she picked my call
And she was laughing..

She promised to pick my calls henceforth
It seems am winning at close range
I appreciate your kind advice from day 1
I think I know what to do from here... Tanx all for your advice
Re: At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by petiteee(f): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Romance / Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by omron(m): 11:15am On Feb 13
Brother, the choice of your girlfriend does not worth your blood, you are a man and whatever happens to man in life should be accepted in good faith, okay let's assume she got married to you and she had an accident and died(God forbid) but what will you do?
Everybody just saying you should leave her and move on its not easy to forget someone you have been together for long I understand your plight but to make the matter easier
Let me ask you some questions
1.do any of her family member knows you?

2.do u any of your own family member knows her and knows you both together?

If yes it would be the best way to solve the issue

Send someone to her to talk to her and the person should let her knows how much you love her from your action and that you could not eat since she broke the news to you
She will feel remorse for you
But if she doesn't then leave her on her own
May be you both are not meant to be together
U know what I mean?
Destiny will take its course
See there are millions better ladies outside there better than her
Killing your self is not an option
If you die she will leave her life and you become a looser.....
While she becomes a winner
And many women will step on your grave
My advice for you still try your luck but if she insist pls and pls don't beg her... She will belittle you.....

Let me share my own past with you..

There was this lady I was dating 6 years back
She loves me so much that at times she sacrifice a lot to make sure I get what I don't have, she is a lady from a rich background and one day she told me it's over
Not that I don't love her but when she told me I accepted it and didn't even go to her doorstep to beg her. I only call her on phone why she decided like that and she said she prefer someone with job to date and I said OK that I wish her well
Today
After 6 years from that time
She is married and am married
But what I have now her husband does not possess.....
I pray God gives u good job
And she will regret later for her Bleep up
Stay calm okay
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by petiteee(f): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
According to the above post you posted on the a thread whose fiancee of 7yrs left him, you are married! So why open unecessary thread and seeking for useless advise? What excatly is your problem? Leave the poor gal alone na shuuu yo re just bent on destRoying her
Re: At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by omron(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
petiteee:
According to the above post you posted on the a thread whose fiancee of 7yrs left him, you are married! So why open unecessary thread and seeking for useless advise? What excatly is your problem? Leave the poor gal alone na shuuu yo re just bent on destRoying her

This is someone case study on the advice given to someone.... Am not the original actor on that advice okay?
Re: At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by petiteee(f): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
andromida come and see
Re: At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by Flexherbal(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
If she does not have anybody else, she might date you.
Re: At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by omron(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
If she does not have anybody else, she might date you.
tanx flexherbal
Re: At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
petiteee:
andromida come and see

Abeg which kain thing be dis? I no even understand the man again. Maybe na Muslim he wan marry two or he just dey form story story up and down.

(1) (Reply)

Problems Assciated With Cohabitation. A.k.a "Lagos Marriage" / Linda Ikeji Topless Selfie / Tips To Avoid A Regrettable First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.