Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. (4964 Views)

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmirthd1:

okay...... But you could have just titled it as The People's or Female's post that I love and enjoy.....
Seriously it's not funny....
hmm very true though, are u a pastor?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
hehehehe @bottom bottom, good evening
Cnt blive her name even come up hehehe

1 Like

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

i bet she is...your top 5 is ..s*** f*** c*** grin
no i know what i wrote
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
O.P please define "sensible comments"
I'm not the op, but I can define sensible comments for you.

They're usually serious and boring.

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmm very true though, are u a pastor?

No..... I just want peace to reign... Thanks
Synzu tap ur phone mehn .. This network soo slow its draining me
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by RoyalBlak007: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
no i know what i wrote
Hahahahahahahah! i think i gat you brah! grin

1 Like

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:

Cnt blive her name even come up hehehe
lol hehehe but my top five are on point right?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm not the op, but I can define sensible comments for you.

They're usually serious and boring.
Since my name no dey dat list i agree grin

Excluding twaci n erm mrsp n laved the rest angry

1 Like

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Synzu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
they are in top ten, i mean who can compare with mrsphyno or ishilove when it comes to intelligence.

Top ten on who's list? Who made a fuccktard like you an umpire??

Now you're munching ishi's ass, tomorrow you'll talk thrash about her. You're obviously having multiple identity issues.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ronald4lif(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
YourMain:

lol what am I meant to say ?

You could have said nothing. Not a must to say something is it? Aren't you aware the OP has established himself as NL number one troll.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
lol hehehe but my top five are on point right?
No wen my name no be number 1 its not correct lie lie grin

Missspicy nko sad i mean she is entertaining dont u think
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmirthd1:

No..... I just want peace to reign... Thanks
hmmmm i like u
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Synzu(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:
Synzu tap ur phone mehn .. This network soo slow its draining me

I don taya seff sad

Just bear with me bae smiley
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Synzu:

Top ten on who's list? Who made a fuccktard like you an umpire??

Now you're munching ishi's ass, tomorrow you'll talk thrash about her. You're obviously having multiple identity issues.
hehehehe that does not substract d fact dat she is intelligent
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmmm i like u

Thanks.....
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

You could have said nothing. Not a must to say something is it? Aren't you aware the OP has established himself as NL number one troll.

I don't even care. Troll or not he's entitled to an opinion. I'm not going to get anything from him thinking I'm intelligent. I actually think it's very entertaining.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Synzu:

I don taya seff sad

Just bear with me bae smiley
cool
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:

No wen my name no be number 1 its not correct lie lie grin

Missspicy nko sad i mean she is entertaining dont u think
u know na, u have a special place in my heart, my next thread, u will be my number one. misspicy only knows how to type kwakwakwakwa
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Synzu(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
hehehehe that does not substract d fact dat she is intelligent

Ok.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
u know na, u have a special place in my heart, my next thread, u will be my number one. misspicy only knows how to type kwakwakwakwa
No mind classy nah her new sig be dat

Tho it is annoying sometimes ... Wonder where she is
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmirthd1:

Thanks.....
ure forever welcum
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:

No mind classy nah her new sig be dat

Tho it is annoying sometimes ... Wonder where she is
very annoying, she is around, i wonder why she has not attack me by now.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Synzu(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:

Yh esther suppose dey dat list angry
Bia softapple this list amend it ..

There are loads of smart ladies on this section. The OP just wants ass-lick some nl'ers
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
And what does the poster hopes to achieve with thisundecided...

Anyway, modify your post and exempt YourMain from that thing you posted upthere.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
firstking01:
And what does the poster hopes to achieve with thisundecided...

Anyway, modify your post and exempt YourMain from that thing you posted upthere.
why
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
very annoying, she is around, i wonder why she has not attack me by now.
Even me too im shocked mayb she in a good mood grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:

hehe mayb she is place on ban
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
why
YourMain and estherfabian are the two most intelligent on romance section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
why
YourMain and estherfabian are the two most intelligent females on romance section.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Synzu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
BumBae:
She's not who u think she is.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Synzu:

She's not who u think she is.
Yh she my fairy Godmother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Teacher And Student Caught Having $ex After School / Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) / I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.