Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful (4964 Views)

“i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her / Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) / Reconcilliation Time!!!!! Afroknight, Luminouz, Fanofmyself And Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Casalindal(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
I have been silent I have watched luminouz speak low of me. You so fake I call you that because you are a lying bitch ass man. A year ago you addressed me as beautiful I got receipts.. to even think you don’t even had the shamed and hide your face.

Well it’s fine. keep deceiving those people who do not know you to be the biggest simp of all time, I will not drag words with you I got your receipts and I will expose you keep coming for me your nudes are saved in my cloud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by tnerro1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Be like say u don Dey on leave from your work till next year

1 Like

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Nazgul: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
tnerro1:
She still de flex the audio 70k way Dem dash am.

E don Tay way she see that kind money so the money de shack am wella. grin

12 Likes

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Casalindal(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
tnerro1:

Take a look before it’s gone
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Openbusiness: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
With that your giant fake lashes that looks like hand fan, and that wig on your head that will be good to mop the floor. Ugly girl with razor blade mouth.

9 Likes

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:
Can your woman ever. Look before i take it down
I Don't Even Know What U Based Ur Beauty On. Do U Mean By Outwardly Or Inwardly? U May Look Beautiful Outwardly But Inwardly U Are Not.

1 Like

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Ekemeze: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by hashtagged(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Guys let's just stop commenting she Isa maschonist who gets off from the insults she recieves

4 Likes

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by greymiles: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Which bush this one take come from again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Jodha(f): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Casalindal(f): 2:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

I’m not doing this with you
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Casalindal(f): 2:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Openbusiness:
With that your giant fake lashes that looks like hand fan, and that wig on your head that will be good to mop the floor. Ugly girl with razor blade mouth.

Thanks
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Casalindal(f): 2:16am On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:
Guys let's just stop commenting she Isa maschonist who gets off from the insults she recieves

Okay
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Preshmane(m): 2:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Are you frustrated cos you broke up with your husband or should I say boyfriend cos I can only see a bittered ladies trying to hide her miserable life behind the keyboard.. what do you hope to gain with this rubbish?? you are a disgrace to womanhood

2 Likes

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Antiochus(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2020
You? Beautiful? all is see there is a mannequin. You are nothing without make up. Do you know the definition of beauty? Fake hair, bleaching, fake eye lash and the rest. Lolss Orishirishi

Whores everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by kukoyi17226: 5:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2020
lefulefu come and read about your so called friend you were defending, the release of his nudes is imminent

1 Like

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Bellotelli: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
lefulefu come and read about your so called friend you were defending, the release of his nudes is imminent
You wish.. Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
hmm.......the war b/w red pillers and old newspapers has begun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by luminouz(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Casalindal:
I have been silent I have watched luminouz speak low of me. You so fake I call you that because you are a lying bitch ass man. A year ago you addressed me as beautiful I got receipts.. to even think you don’t even had the shamed and hide your face.

Well it’s fine. keep deceiving those people who do not know you to be the biggest simp of all time, I will not drag words with you I got your receipts and I will expose you keep coming for me your nudes are saved in my cloud

You be confirmed werey! grin grin

So you dont wanna expose lefulefu again, na me abi? Mumu geh. Oh,so you have my nudes in ya cloud.now? Where were they before that you couldn't share, the moon? The stars? Andromeda Galaxy? grin grin grin

The first screenshot was me quoting you when you insulted someone,likely nwaamaikpe. He doesn't reply mentions.

The second screenshot is not with my moniker on it and beautiful is a word like dear or sisi or babe. If thats what they used to take your virginity. Sorry oh.

Zzor babe, you wish you had access to my fuqin nudes,dont you? grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Jodha(f): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Casalindal:

I’m not doing this with you

Doing what? Abeg park well....

Did I tell that I want to do anything with yhu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Denique(f): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Wahala! cheesy
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by jayextra(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Common sense is really not common...You think you've seen it all then boom This.
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Notatribalist(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Casalindal:

Lol.This girl self.I love your confidence ..But seriously you're beautiful..
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Mandela27: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2020
See ur elephant trunk of a nose.
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Kriss216: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Denique:
Wahala! cheesy
You so enjoy this girl wahala, bah?
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Kabir5643(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Mehn, so many people dey this world. Imagine what this one is posting

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by bethelofficial: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Casalindal(f): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Preshmane:
Are you frustrated cos you broke up with your husband or should I say boyfriend cos I can only see a bittered ladies trying to hide her miserable life behind the keyboard.. what do you hope to gain with this rubbish?? you are a disgrace to womanhood

Normally I would not even raise a sand over this your comment. But I will not allow this slide. You here saying things and standing with someone who clearly has always been rude and unkind to me. You calling me names simply because I am calling out someone or because I’m a female calling out someone is his acting fake here??

It sad how you men paint this narrative when it point directly at you
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Casalindal(f): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Antiochus:
You? Beautiful? all is see there is a mannequin. You are nothing without make up. Do you know the definition of beauty? Fake hair, bleaching, fake eye lash and the rest. Lolss Orishirishi

Whores everywhere.

I’m beautiful I speak for myself. I’m a shameless self promoter
Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by PoliticalHunter: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Lmao,why do nairalanders like body shaming somebody while most of them don't even look good,she said she is beautiful,whether she is or not ,e no concern you,face your front.

Beside she ain't ugly she looks good

1 Like

Re: I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful by Preshmane(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Casalindal:

Normally I would not even raise a sand over this your comment. But I will not allow this slide. You here saying things and standing with someone who clearly has always been rude and unkind to me. You calling me names simply because I am calling out someone or because I’m a female calling out someone is his acting fake here??

It sad how you men paint this narrative when it point directly at you

it's won't cost you a thing to block the idiot, bringing him here to Nairaland is belittling yourself... what do you hope to achieve bringing the matter here for us? I just don't understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Love The Most? / Should I Continue To Sponsor My Boyfriend Financially?? / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.