Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" (8263 Views)

True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) / Lol,,funny Chat Btwn Bae And Boo / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
everywhere bae! be! boo! booboo! na acronyms be dis ni or person name? if it were to be pet nane for lover nau....mine is lelang(babylove) so what do u understand abt dis "BAE" and "BOOBOO" wey we dey hear up and down?
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by cruzita(f): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
bae =flower,boo=insect

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Macclane(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
I dey come I dey come Naso impotency dey start

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by nedu2000(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
B4 it was babe,a celebrity who couldn't spell typed 'bae' and it stuck!......I honesty don't understand the nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Boo sound like mess weh person release with vex

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Macclane(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
I dey come I dey come Naso impotency dey start
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
bae =flower,boo=insect

chaii...u min na wetin people dey call dem sef with be dis?.....mao don chop abuse tire oo
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by RoyalBlak007: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bae=Viju Milk
Boo=Straw

some have caprisonne straws... grin
Some Viju milks are 2litres grin
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by ojun50(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oko a ti obo

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
bae =flower,boo=insect
RadicallyBlunt:
Boo sound like mess weh person release with vex
nedu2000:
B4 it was babe,a celebrity who couldn't spell typed 'bae' and it stuck!......I honesty don't understand the nonsense.
Macclane:
I dey come I dey come
Naso impotency dey start
RoyalBlak007:
Bae=Viju Milk
Boo=Straw
some have caprisonne straws... grin
Some Viju milks are 2litres grin
ojun50:
Oko a ti obo

I swear una no well, una wan use laff kill person ni?

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
informed folks prettythicksme,delectablegyal,speechless3,sickstars,stfuareyougod,smellymouth, kaylexzy,maxi112, firstking01,sinaj,yemoxyl,naughtynaughty,adren,captainmilk,dollyjoy,hateu2,nikita1 abeg wetin be bae and booboo oo?
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Iamlordgee(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bae-mortar Boo-pestle

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:
informed folks prettythicksme,delectablegyal,speechless3,sickstars,stfuareyougod,smellymouth, kaylexzy,maxi112, firstking01,sinaj,yemoxyl,naughtynaughty,adren,captainmilk,dollyjoy,hateu2,nikita1 abeg wetin be bae and booboo oo?
BAE=before anyone else

Boo=Your Girlfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
firstking01:
BAE=before anyone else

Boo=Your Girlfriend
b4 eniwonles....na nau i knw d meanings oo.
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
BAE—Before Anyone Else
BOO—That had been there for long... I could remember the lyrics of a 2001 song by Brandy
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
captainmilk:
BAE—Before Anyone Else
BOO—That had been there for long... I could remember the lyrics of a 2001 song by Brandy

gud
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by firstking01(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:
b4 eniwonles....na nau i knw d meanings oo.
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by suwalee(f): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

everywhere bae! be!
boo! booboo!
na acronyms be dis ni or person name?
if it were to be pet nane for lover nau....mine is lelang(babylove)
so what do u understand abt dis "BAE" and "BOOBOO" wey we dey hear up and down?
bae means before anyone else nd boo means oloribooruku

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2016
suwalee:
bae means before anyone else nd boo means oloribooruku

boo-oloribooruku....omo here u get dis one from?
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
BAE=before anyone else

Boo=Your Girlfriend
awww rilli? I neva knw! Gdmrng
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Kaylexzy(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:

everywhere bae! be!
boo! booboo!
na acronyms be dis ni or person name?
if it were to be pet nane for lover nau....mine is lelang(babylove)
so what do u understand abt dis "BAE" and "BOOBOO" wey we dey hear up and down?

Me sef no know o...

I dey ask dem dey same tin...

Girls and wahala... I'm sure d girls started it grin
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Histrings08(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2016
ojun50:
Oko a ti obo
... See human being
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sm2u dear...and hw du yhu du??
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
is that you on your dp??
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
is that you on your dp??
yp yp
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
sm2u dear...and hw du yhu du??
am okay tnx!
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by firstking01(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yp yp
mehn, you be fire tongue
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by firstking01(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
am okay tnx!
where do you reside??
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by suwalee(f): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:

boo-oloribooruku....omo here u get dis one from?
ask anyone n tnk me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
suwalee:
ask anyone n tnk me later
U be guy?
Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by suwalee(f): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:

U be guy?
how I wan be guy na as how na

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
suwalee:
how I wan be guy na as how na
so u wan lie nau say u no dey call ur guy boo! booboo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? / I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.