Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) (26890 Views)

Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / Rate My Bae And I.....we Having Fun Mehn (pics) / Bobrisky Says He Wants To Get Pregnant For Bae And Bear Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
We often use these words without knowing how it was discovered. Sit down and learn where it was first used.

According to Prof. Gideon Buffet, the word "Bae" was culled from the sound of a Sheep(baeeee), which means Sheep was called "Bae" as at 1874. "Boo" on the other hand was culled from the sound of a Cow(mooooo), which means Cow was called "Boo".

They started calling Foolish people "Bae" for female and "Boo" for male until it was stopped by the then President of America. This started in Los Angeles, in a small village.

Well, our generation can learn any stupid thing faster than ABC, so they decided to choose these names for their partners..smh.

Guys, if you are called "Boo", it means she is indirectly calling you a freaking COW! If you are called "Bae", o boy na confirm Sheep(Aturu) you be o.

So happy Baeing and Booing.... grin

8 Likes

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by TrapHedges(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Yall keep tryna learn fvck thing.. Bro go make money!

2 Likes

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2017
TrapHedges:
Yall keep tryna learn fvck thing.. Bro go make money!

Sharap Boo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by ElizaVeta(f): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2017
It doesn't matter what it means!

We call it without thinking it's a bad word.
So, bye-bye with your research..

Maybe you we're even the one that propounded the meanings grin

3 Likes

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2017
ElizaVeta:
It doesn't matter what it means!

We call it without thinking it's a bad word.
So, bye-bye with your research..

Maybe you we're even the one that propounded the meanings grin

Dey deceive yourself until you begin chop grass grin

3 Likes

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by TrapHedges(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

Sharap Boo grin
imp.. Click here [url]google.com/boo[/url]
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

imp.. Click here [url]google.com/boo[/url]

Google is not always right, bro tongue
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
grin

Yeaah me too I HATE THAT SHII grin grin
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by ElizaVeta(f): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

What has your response got to do with my comment?
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by TrapHedges(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

Google is not always right, bro tongue
k
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
ElizaVeta:

What has your response got to do with my comment?

Release the spasm on your neck, sis.

Sarcasm is very simple to understand cool
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by Ashleydolls(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Sheep and cow grin

1 Like

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Haters will definitely hate but blame it on Professor Gideon Buffet grin
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Bae is a slang word.It is an abbreviation of babe.The b at the middle is remove.Boo is Bobo.It is also an abbreviation of bobo.The b at the middle is removed.Ba"b"e.
Bo"b"o.

4 Likes

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Love Machine:
Bae is a slang word.It is an abbreviation of babe.The babe in the middle iz remove.Boo is Bobo.It is also an abbreviation of bobo.Ba"b"e.
Bo"b"o.
Proof?
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

Proof?
That is the proof I just explained.
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by yaqq: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2017
bae..... best among everyone

op... how does boo relate to mooooo" from cows? op must be high on otukpo weed

1 Like

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Love Machine:
That is the proof I just explained.
Source?

1 Like

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2017
yaqq:
bae..... best among everyone

op... how does boo relate to mooooo" from cows? op must be high on otukpo weed

grin

Sound, bro. Sound related
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

Source?
Love Machine.
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Love Machine:
Love Machine.
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by Miguelflacko(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2017
chai... i seriously miss ma gal, we've nt talked in months.. she fit dn even gt new boo.. i rilli do miss her..

phuck shit aint calln dat b!tch.... i luv ma ego die...

1 Like

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by gabi101(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

i no fit laff cheesy
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by AceDomino(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Dead researcher
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
*Based on Logistics in Efe's Voice*
Your research is quite appreciated but it's totally wrong. BAE is an abbrev, meaning Before Anyone Else. While BOO on the other hand means Before Others! I will forgive you today, Please do proper research before posting on NL.

Obulu or Thanks
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
OTAIFOHJ:
*Based on Logistics in Efe's Voice*
Your research is quite appreciated but it's totally wrong. BAE is an abbrev, meaning Before Anyone Else. While BOO on the other hand means Before Others! I will forgive you today, Please do proper research before posting on NL.

Obulu or Thanks

I love it when people don't understand sarcasm grin
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by xynerise: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Huh!

So you are saying those men called "Boo" should do the "Moooo" sound each time their partners call them that name? undecided undecided
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
xynerise:
Huh!

So you are saying those men called "Boo" should do the "Moooo" sound each time their partners call them that name? undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just imagine the scenario grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by xynerise: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just imagine the scenario grin grin

Not cool at all grin

Kai!
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by EYIBLESSN(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:
We often use these words without knowing how it was discovered. Sit down and learn where it was first used.

According to Prof. Gideon Buffet, the word "Bae" was culled from the sound of a Sheep(baeeee), which means Sheep was called "Bae" as at 1874. "Boo" on the other hand was culled from the sound of a Cow(mooooo), which means Cow was called "Boo".

They started calling Foolish people "Bae" for female and "Boo" for male until it was stopped by the then President of America. This started in Los Angeles, in a small village.

Well, our generation can learn any stupid thing faster than ABC, so they decided to choose these names for their partners..smh.

Guys, if you are called "Boo", it means she is indirectly calling you a freaking COW! If you are called "Bae", o boy na confirm Sheep(Aturu) you be o.

So happy Baeing and Booing.... grin
. lie from the pit of hell
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by ehinmowo: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
u may b right bt d words hv gotten new meanings nw
Re: True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.