Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? (701 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? by sexylogan(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hello NLanders. ive bin going out with this beautiful girl for 3 years now
but to be honest, i'm the only one that knows how i've suffered.
many times i do stuff for her but i feel she 's not that into me.
in 3 years she has only said "i love u" twice. our families
know each other and now it's getting to the point of no return
(marriage issues keep coming up) . i dont have
any serious reason to break up but it has just bin unfulfilling, to say the
least. i'm not happy anymore with her and it's not that there's any other
girl i'm seeing but i feel there's more out there. i'm beginning to feel trapped
and i dont know what to do. i'm sure there are others out there that feel
the same. so what should i do?
Re: Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? by Tudor6(f): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
Dude! Why are you sounding like a woman??
If you indeed know what you want in a relationship then BE A MAN AND TAKE CHARGE!!
Re: Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? by sistawoman: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
talk to someone in your family that knows both of you and can help you with advice.
Re: Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? by Igwe9(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hey bro, as long as she isn't cheating on you, why not put some life into the relationship, i sensed contempt out of too much familiarity here, she may not be all that exposed to the modern day romantic Jargons, therefore unable to express her feelings in a more pronounced form.

Hearth to heart talk, and exposure to romantic novels and films may be of help to both of you.
N.B
You also need to work on yourself ,pretense could be bad, let her know how you want it ,moreover your reaction to the little ones she's done matters alot,
i'm pretty sure she 'd listen to you, else not opt out.
we all marry with the intention to enjoy not to endure!
Re: Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? by Busybody2(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
Talk to the girl and let her know your fears, for all you know she might be harbouring the same thoughts or not know she was coming across as nonchalant to you. And you need to act fast otherwise you will end up in an unhappy marriage and be forced to stay and endure for years cos of the shame early divorce brings.
Re: Do U Feel Trapped In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
If you have any doubts even the slightest doubt then I suggest dont go ahead with any marriage plans.

What is bad before the wedding gets worse after the wedding

(1) (Reply)

Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? / Being Attractive To Women-stricktly For Guys / What Do We Do To Cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.