Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? (704 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by Skii(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2009
NLs
i just got asked whether or not i would mind being on the train?? i said i would get back
and so i am asking for your take on it, ??
would u??
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by gloriuss(f): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2009
If you guys departed amicably and there are no hard/negative/awkward feelings towards each other then why not?! I think its special that she upholds you in such a way to ask you to be part of her bridal train and am sure the support would be greatly appreciated, and if ur 100% sure that you'll be comfortable doing so then i say go for it!!!!! Maybe u may want her in urs in the near future.
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2009
//
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by tosyne007(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
chaircover:

I am assuming that you and your ex are the opposite sex.

So, you are saying that your ex who is a female is asking you to be a groomsman (or have you been asked to be the bestman?) at her wedding.

Now does that sound right to you?

Surely you cant be the only one with groomsman qualities in the whole of her state. undecided

nice reply!!!

i really don't understand wat u will be doing on the train, cheering them up i guess.

bro, it's a ridiculous thing to do. My ex once asked me to do such a thing, not myself particularly, MY PRESENT BABE for that matter. Told me she would love my present hearthrob to be on her train which i vehemently refused. i didn't even mention it to my girl cos i know whe wont buy that idea a bit.

kindly tell her to cut the crap and that u will only do her a favour (that's if u guys parted way amicably) by gracing the occassion.

shikena,
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by iice(f): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
Depends on my relationship with him and her undecided
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
Of all the people to be a bride's maid for its my ex?  undecided

No matter how we ended. . .even an ex of mine (We both still good friends) I wouldn't still consider doing it for him! Just outta of d question!

Morover I don't think the bride would be comfortable with that. . .there's just this thing about exs and current not clicking!
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by tosyne007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
iice:

how do u mean? can u be more elaborate?
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by iice(f): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
tosyne007:

how do u mean? can u be more elaborate?

If i'm still good friends with my ex and if i'm good with his fiancee.
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by ashe2(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
no ways am i goin to be on that train sad
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by tosyne007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2009
iice:

If i'm still good friends with my ex and if i'm good with his fiancee.

is that possible? i mean with his fiancee?
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by iice(f): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
It happens but it's rare.
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by didit1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
That's weird !
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by Gentlelady(f): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
On the train of my Ex's wedding??   embarassed  That will somehow strange.  I would say no outright, it is bad enough attending the wedding without giving people something to gossip about.  If you can stand the questioning look from the guests who know you as an ex; and if your present partner does not mind and you really want to do it, then go ahead and join the train.  Otherwise I will say leave them alone, just  attend the wedding have fun and go home. 
I will definitely frown at my bf being on the wedding train of his ex gf except she is marrying his relative or a very close friend of his. angry
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by debosky(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
I don't think there's a big deal in that, provided there are no hard feelings and both parties have moved on with their lives. It shows a level of maturity to do so, and as long as the person's partner (husband or wife to be) doesn't mind, there is no issue.

However, if you feel uncomfortable, don't do it. Personally, it's not a big deal for me - I have moved on with life so any ex of mine who asks me to be on their train is welcome to do so.
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by 009kk: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
NO NO NO!!!
not even if we parted on a very good note
Re: Can U Be On The Train Of An Ex's Wedding? by bluespice(f): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
iice:

seconded

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Your Urgent Advice About Her Partner / How Long / Should I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.