Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Is He Deceiving Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Deceiving Me? (3824 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Is This Lady Bleaching Or It's My Eyes Deceiving Me / My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Obviously he's hiding something but he has feelings for you..he avoided you with d excuse of work. He doesn't even know how to express his feelings for you. The dream thing is a lie..its just a nigerian way of winning ur heart. When he said meddle, u shd knw that he just wants u guys to be have a mutual adult feeling for each other. And d way I see u, u don't sound experienced for runz. Perhaps u shd learn d risk in runz 1st so u can knw hw to avoid them like pregnancy, abortion, pills and drugs etc. Don't fall in love with man weh get wife and pikin for naija o
So why do you think he avoided me on Valentine's Day?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
UntiL when you grow up come back for my advice lipsrsealed
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=teatym13 post=42967562][/quote]
Ignore what signs.

Btw, I'm not desperate.
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
UntiL when you grow up come back for my advice lipsrsealed
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:
yels undecided??
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I met this guy seven months ago at school and we exchanged numbers. Since then he's been calling me but I have been ignoring his calls and avoiding him because I am not ready for any sort of commitment right now. But all my deeds seemed abortive; he wouldn't stop calling. So he called two days ago and said I should come over so we'll meddle. So I drove up to his house and we were talking. He said he wants to get married and have children and that's why he invited me over but throughout my stay, he didn't talk about any serious discussion. He didn't even ask me my age or anything. He wanted me to pass the night in his house but I told him I was going to work the following morning.

So yesterday(Valentine's Day) I called him and he said he was at work and he would be leaving work at 7pm. So at 7pm, I texted him that I was coming over. And he said okay. Few minutes later, he told me he was going to work and that he was posted on the other side of town. So I said okay that I was going there.But then he said, he was working and stuff and do I need to see him work?. So I said okay. I decided to go home since he wasn't home.

So he called me this morning and told me he's off today and said he saw me in his dream last night. Mind you, we already hung out once. So I asked him what it was and he said he wants to tell me the dream in person. He said he's very close to God. So I said I'll meet him later today.

I have a very good feeling that he has a wife in Nigeria and also has a daughter. I know this because I went through his Facebook profile and I saw a photo of a toddler on there though he told me she was his cousin or whatever.

So I have a question, does this sound like a serious relationship or is he just trying to get in my pants?

Lol, drama queen, how're you?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
How old are you and how old is the guy
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by eddyslim(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adonis3:
wait first

Is it that it's your own ideology to always off pant for any guy you think is serious

Coz from this story, nigga hasn't asked to see your stinking blood stained maggot infested pantundecidedDude take it easy on her na!!

And you're here already assuming

Have you been fantasizing about him??

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:
How old are you and how old is the guy
I'm 21, he said he's 27 but he looks older.
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:

I'm 21, he said he's 27 but he looks older.

Then flow along, date him enjoy the ride. You never know.

You might end up liking him
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Then flow along, date him enjoy the ride. You never know.

You might end up liking him
The problem is he could be married with a daughter.

That's the problem.
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by vicstar(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
"In don jazzy's voice"- mamagee don come back again grin
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
cry cry i feel bad for yo sis

I dont kno if u shd cry for u or ur post am sober for both but mostly for yo
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:

The problem is he could be married with a daughter.

That's the problem.

Why not ask him pointedly if he has a wife and daughter. if he is currently married. Add the wife on facebook and ask her what kind of relationship they have
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why not ask him pointedly if he has a wife and daughter. if he is currently married. Add the wife on facebook and ask her what kind of relationship they have
I asked him and he said no but all finger points to the opposite.

Btw, did you read the details I included with the post?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by bibijay123(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Most sensible stuff ve read from you so far cheesy... Listen to your head not your heart
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:

So why do you think he avoided me on Valentine's Day?
Did he promise to hang out with you on val's day?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Did he promise to hang out with you on val's day?
No.

He didn't even mention it at all. You would think if you just met someone, you would at least know things about them.

He doesn't even know my last name. He didn't even ask me things about me. I am the one doing the asking.
We have no personal discussions at all.

All he talks about is how impossible it is for someone to live without se.x.

I went to his house yesterday and I kept hearing noises coming from his room like there's someone there. When I was about leaving, he refused to see me off saying I made him mad.

It's very obvious to me that something is not right about the whole thing.
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:

No.

He didn't even mention it at all. You would think if you just met someone, you would at least know things about them.

He doesn't even know my last name. He didn't even ask me things about me. I am the one doing the asking.
We have no personal discussions at all.

All he talks about is how impossible it is for someone to live without se.x.

I went to his house yesterday and I kept hearing noises coming from his room like there's someone there. When I was about leaving, he refused to see me off saying I made him mad.

It's very obvious to me that something is not right about the whole thing.

Hmm ok. He has skeletons in his cupboard. I'm a guy and from what I read here he has someone he's hiding..mayb his wife or perhaps his side chick but frankly 7months of ignoring is advances is quite a long time. He probably approached you based on how things were then. A lot would have happened btwn then and now..he may have had more than 1 girl by now, he may not be as free as he was then, even a preg would be 6months old if he fuccked a girl after a month of his first move towards you. I think the long time changed a lot of things but he doesn't wanna let go of u.

However he thinks u're freaky abt sex or at least you know what's up. He's just gonna discover he has to start from the lowest point with you. But don't be too committed I'll advice, so u won't be pained much later on
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Hmm ok. He has skeletons in his cupboard. I'm a guy and from what I read here he has someone he's hiding..mayb his wife or perhaps his side chick but frankly 7months of ignoring is advances is quite a long time. He probably approached you based on how things were then. A lot would have happened btwn then and now..he may have had more than 1 girl by now, he may not be as free as he was then, even a preg would be 6months old if he fuccked a girl after a month of his first move towards you. I think the long time changed a lot of things but he doesn't wanna let go of u.

However he thinks u're freaky abt sex or at least you know what's up. He's just gonna discover he has to start from the lowest point with you. But don't be too committed I'll advice, so u won't be pained much later on
But honestly, even during those few months we first met. He wasn't calling me much.

He would just call out of the blue after about three months. And it wasn't even serious.

So I don't know if it's wise to continue seeing him especially after skipping Valentine's Day.

He doesn't even know anything about me and frankly doesn't care.

I'm confused as to what to do.
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:

But honestly, even during those few months we first met. He wasn't calling me much.

He would just call out of the blue after about three months. And it wasn't even serious.

So I don't know if it's wise to continue seeing him especially after skipping Valentine's Day.

He doesn't even know anything about me and frankly doesn't care.

I'm confused as to what to do.
Ok just be on a low key and give him polite answers till he becomes serious
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Leriebloom(f): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
You are the one making all d moves
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Why is he unserious with me?

I'm confused.
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Leriebloom:
You are the one making all d moves
How?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Synzu:

Lingerie love. Part 1 and 2.

Then it continues with; Leave My Panties. Part 3 and 4.

Very interesting movie bro cool
lmao
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Synzu(m): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2016
firstEVA:
lmao
grin
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by raumdeuter: 1:39am On Feb 17, 2016
try fuckkingg him first, you would tell if he is serious

If he looks into your eyes while doing you then he is serious, If he doesnt look into your eyes, he is fake run from him
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Feb 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
try fuckkingg him first, you would tell if he is serious

If he looks into your eyes while doing you then he is serious, If he doesnt look into your eyes, he is fake run from him
Are you serious?

I should have se.x with someone to see if they're serious. shocked

You can't be that edgy?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Smellymouth: 3:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Fvck him silly undecided
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by adesem: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2016
@mamagee if u are in the state add me up on 5612cf4b..I need to tell you something about naija guys here..if anybody add me up I will delete you instantly
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Okay.

But even if he does have a wife, why would she chose to hide inside her own house because of someone?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay.

But even if he does have a wife, why would she chose to hide inside her own house because of someone?
Inside her own house? Don't understand. Does she live with him in his house or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will / My Girlfriend Has Killed Me!!! What Should I Do Next / 10 Innocent Photos That Proves You Have A Really Dirty Mind At Your First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.