Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... (949 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by marvelck: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2016
Is it right for any girl to stripe and curse a guy after hurting and dumping her? Cos, most times you see some girls crying their eyes out after being hurt and jilted by a guy. And feeling used and dumped, they end up striping naked and laying curses on the guy. But since relationship lacks loyalty these days, people tend to hurt and break people's hearts anyhow nowadays. So, if girls like doing this cursing of a thing, then should guys also be doing the same thing, whenever he's hurt and dumped by a girl?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by tempem: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
If they had sex based on mutual agreement, then fine!
But if it was based on the promise that you'll never leave her,then the guy deserves the curses..
The best bet, 'no sex before marriage', that will make you quit any relationship, when you realise he/she won't make you a good wife or husband.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oh hell no...why stripping n@ked when We got hurt? Why not use that as a motivation to become a better one & never stop looking for the bright side?

Crying is normal..but doing such unnecessary things, won't help a person at all... cool

JS...
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by boboLIL(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dumping her? Is she a waste?

Weda clad or unclad,,, the curse no de go anywhere... She is just frustrated...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by iceberylin(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm done with superstitious thinking...
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by Spicylate(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
I tell myself no greater revenge to whoever than you moving on and flexing life well like a new born child. So why curse talkmore of going naked..madness.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
It is Right if the guy is guilty angry

Nobody should quote me angry
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by esanju: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
if she is cursing, my own eleda go drink codeine abi so dt e go slp wen she dey curse.. gboju , no amount of bn unclad bring bad tinz for me
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I have quote yhu na
In falz voice "do. Yhur workst" tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
First, the girl should try to ask herself why did he dump her?

Is she not doing like other girls are doing?

She should also contact him, ask him with this style"you dump me but i seriously don't know why, what exactly do you want in a girl that I don't have, or you just chose to betray my love?"

Instead of her doing irrational thing by going unclad and curse him, it will not solve the problem but rather add to her problem.

So, my candid advice for her is, let her work on herself be the good girl every guy would love to stick to.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Guilty of what babe??
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

I have quote yhu na In falz voice "do. Yhur workst" tongue
grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... by luckybaddest(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
This manner of behaviour is used in the earlier days when a virgin lady is raped before her union .if you're not a virgin and you get laid and you do perform this act then you're 100% a comedian

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / MUST ANSWER: Should You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Shwarma Vs Shawarma, See Epic Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.