Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta (21572 Views)

Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Deepfreezer:
The Dullard himself, buhari want to intimidate ND with his army hahahaha. I pity the ones that will be deployed.

Se na u wan fight government abi,se u don ready to die?no be film trick o na brutal buratai dey there o and no be GEJ tha has human pity.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

What criticism? What's the difference between the bloody terrorists in the North and those in the South? They will all continue to be eliminated like the cancers that they all are.
The difference is clear

according to MR. INTEGRITY, BUHARI.

BOKOHARAM are our MISGUIDED BROTHERS.

NIGER DELTAL MILITANTS are terrorists.

Lol. have you seen the huge IRONIC DIFFERENCES?
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Pavarottii(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
Yeah, right now it's definitely better over there than last year under the ineffectual buffoon.

Do u know about 2000 people av died since ur dullard came into power?
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by princemillla(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
johnmark1234:
you be Anumanu

Whatever you call me, I honestly don't care. But av just told u the blunt truth.

imhotep:

LMAO
See how frustrated you sound.
Welcome to politics. grin grin grin

Am not frustrated Bro, just telling him the right thing.

Politics is not meant to derail our manners, and be disobedience to elderly people.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by ocelot2006(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

[s]Arrant Nonsense. By the time Jonah-daft was leaving, at least Evil boko was still in charge of 9 LGA. Besides why did the fool had to wake up only when the elections was about to happen? does it mean if there was no election for yrs to come, he wouldnt have woken up. sorry, ur line of story is stale. Baba has brought far more to the table than u can ever think. he came on board and got to work immediately.[/s]]

CORRECTION: under GEJ's watch, Boko Haram retreated to their last stronghold and were nearly made extinct thanks to the successful combined arms offensive by the military. It is thanks to GEJ that the military, intelligence services,police, and paramilitary agengies can boast if far better weapons, combat platforms, and better tactical training. Overall, captured territories were liberated and IDPs safely returned to their homes were they were able to particupate in last elections. THAT is what GEJ brought to the table.

For one who served in the military, the Daura President has been a total dissapointment. No additional weapons have been bought, the once successful offensive faltered switvhing from offensive to defensive no thanks to the confused state of this administration in moving the so called "command centre", inability to select new theatre commanders, and delay in selecting service chiefs. Boko Haram on the other hand have switched from switched from a defensive posture to the offensive attacking same areas liberated under GEJ's watch. Oh, did i mention the grumblings in both officer corps and rank-and-file cadre of all securoty services thanks to non-payment/delays in the salaries and allowances? excellent moral "booster". All these while Buhari via his propaganda minister Liar Mohammed were busy yapping about "technically winning" cheesy the last December. Let's face it, Baba Brainless has NOT brought JACKSHYTE to the table in this war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tete7000(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

ooo i see. u want to compare then to now with u overfed selfish and greedy warriors eh.....ok nau, start am. The wrath of the new improved and sophisticated Nigerian military will be unleashed on u. Already, the fugitive Tompolo is begging and denying he isnt involve in any criminal activities.

Sabotage war is not fought with weapons, just like suicide bombings don't engage conventional weapons. It's people like you that ill advised the Buhari. Adie ba l'okun, ara o r'okun,ara o r'adie. Gragra doesn't solve problems, only wisdom does. Get sense, get wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by erico2k2(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
tete7000:

Sabotage war is not fought with weapons, just like suicide bombings don't engage conventional weapons. It's people like you that ill advised the Buhari. Adie ba l'okun, ara o r'okun,ara o r'adie. Gragra doesn't solve problems, only wisdom does. Get sense, get wisdom!
they wont understand, we saw this in teh creeks during teh American Vietnam war.There has never been a good war or a bad peace however, everyone must come to the table with what they want,we are still waiting for what BH wants.The justification of MEND led to the North forming BH,now they have been shortchanged,when they began to burn churches they thought it was a Muslim xtian thing,now they are done with churches they turn on their own.The financeers of Bh are all up there in the North.the govt of the day is more equipped to deal with them as they share common knowledge and faith.The ND is strictly criminals and vandals plus hungry people who are after money only nothing else nothing more.BH are barbaric in every sense.To put things into prospective when was the last time we saw anyone from the North East on Nairaland castigating BH orno one comes from dem ends eh

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by erico2k2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
ocelot2006:

CORRECTION: under GEJ's watch, Boko Haram retreated to their last stronghold and were nearly made extinct thanks to the successful combined arms offensive by the military. It is thanks to GEJ that the military, intelligence services,police, and paramilitary agengies can boast if far better weapons, combat platforms, and better tactical training. Overall, captured territories were liberated and IDPs safely returned to their homes were they were able to particupate in last elections. THAT is what GEJ brought to the table.

For one who served in the military, the Daura President has been a total dissapointment. No additional weapons have been bought, the once successful offensive faltered switvhing from offensive to defensive no thanks to the confused state of this administration in moving the so called "command centre", inability to select new theatre commanders, and delay in selecting service chiefs. Boko Haram on the other hand have switched from switched from a defensive posture to the offensive attacking same areas liberated under GEJ's watch. Oh, did i mention the grumblings in both officer corps and rank-and-file cadre of all securoty services thanks to non-payment/delays in the salaries and allowances? excellent moral "booster". All these while Buhari via his propaganda minister Liar Mohammed were busy yapping about "technically winning" cheesy the last December. Let's face it, Baba Brainless has NOT brought JACKSHYTE to the table in this war.
The Northerners here will still come and Bash you but I know why, they are probably not living in the war zones.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by erico2k2(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:
The difference is clear

according to MR. INTEGRITY, BUHARI.

BOKOHARAM are our MISGUIDED BROTHERS.

NIGER DELTAL MILITANTS are terrorists.

Lol. have you seen the huge IRONIC DIFFERENCES?
Dont mind these people, they shud kontinueee
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
ocelot2006:

[s]
CORRECTION: under GEJ's watch, Boko Haram retreated to their last stronghold and were nearly made extinct thanks to the successful combined arms offensive by the military. It is thanks to GEJ that the military, intelligence services,police, and paramilitary agengies can boast if far better weapons, combat platforms, and better tactical training. Overall, captured territories were liberated and IDPs safely returned to their homes were they were able to particupate in last elections. THAT is what GEJ brought to the table.[/s]

Arrant Nonsense laced with lies. What IDPs were taken back to their homes? Ur lies is world class. By the time Jonah-daft was leaving, at least Evil boko was still in charge of 9 LGA. Besides why did the fool had to wake up only when the elections was about to happen? does it mean if there was no election for yrs to come, he wouldnt have woken up. sorry, ur line of story is stale. Baba has brought far more to the table than u can ever think. he came on board and got to work immediately.

For one who served in the military, the Daura President has been a total dissapointment.

Are u reffering to Biafra military because no sensible military strategist will see the result on ground and say such

No additional weapons have been bought,

Can u swear on this with ur life or u expect the govt to keep telling u the quantity and quality of each bullet being bought?

the once successful offensive faltered switvhing from offensive to defensive

Where is the defensive situation u see? How many times Av we heard so far of military men running from boko haram in this dispensation? During Jonah-daft reign that was the norm. And of cos they had to because the fool ordered them to battle without the right tools. The mere fact that our gallant soldiers aren't running in this govt is because this govt has been able to provide them with what is needed. So far in this govt, it has been offensive.

no thanks to the confused state of this administration in moving the so called "command centre", inability to select new theatre commanders, and delay in selecting service chiefs.

Movement is right on point and has boosted morale of the soldiers. I can't see any sane minds disagreeing with this. Liar, service chiefs selection delay never occurred. When Buhari came on board, he made use of Jonah-daft service chief for sometime. Immediately he booted them out, he appointed new ones. Stop ur shameless lies.

Boko Haram on the other hand have switched from switched from a defensive posture to the offensive attacking same areas liberated under GEJ's watch.

Name just one area evil boko is currently on the offensive and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Indeed, Boko has changed tactics to just suicide bombing and am confident that the military will also change her tactics.

Oh, did i mention the grumblings in both officer corps and rank-and-file cadre of all securoty services thanks to non-payment/delays in the salaries and allowances? excellent moral "booster".

Yes, the grumblings that occurred in ur dreams and Propaganda dailies yet the military continue to record success. At least these alleged grumblings are far better than troops running away from battle fronts as epitomised by jonah-daft presidency.

All these while Buhari via his propaganda minister Liar Mohammed were busy yapping about "technically winning" cheesy the last December.

Yes, they are already technically defeated and he further told the whole world while it is so while admitting that the war isn't over. Were u deaf and dumb then that u want to claim he didn't give these explanations?

Let's face it, Baba Brainless has NOT brought JACKSHYTE to the table in this war.

Face ur arse.......baba so far has done far more than the entire yrs Jonah-daft had to curtail evil boko. Troops are ever confident in battle now than never. None run away from battle like before. Kudos to baba.

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
tete7000:

[/s]

Rubbish. Continue to plead the cause of criminals. u will eventually partake from their Waterloo if u aren't careful.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Masculity(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:
The more attention you give to the Niger delta area..
The more prone the NE is subjected to surprise attacks by bokoharamists..

You cannot fight two fronts and expect efficient result..

Rip to those that will die in NE because if this misappropriation and cluelessness of Mr. President.

can't you eat and breath at thesame time
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tete7000(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. Continue to plead the cause of criminals. u will eventually partake from their Waterloo if u aren't careful.

Everything to mumus is rubbish until they turn things on its end. One year is almost gone with nothing to show for the government bragado, four years is just around the corner. Let's see where the gragra would have taken the country by then. I have nothing more to talk with you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
tete7000:

Everything to mumus is rubbish until they turn things on its end. One year is almost gone with nothing to show for the government bragado, four years is just around the corner. Let's see where the gragra would have taken the country by then. I have nothing more to talk with you.
[/s]

The only mumu I see here is u who is trying so hard to change the issue on this thread. Again, criminals remain criminals. Deal with it.
The earlier u ipobians accept the fact that parole has changed and it's going to be for a long time the better.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by BushidoBlue(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Says who.......................ur hypothesis is baseless.

Oga good afternoon,
Is the budget season 3 ready now?
I want to watch d movie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by BushidoBlue(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

The only mumu I see here is u who is trying so hard to change the issue on this thread. Again, criminals remain criminals. Deal with it.
The earlier u ipobians accept the fact that parole has changed and it's going to be for a long time the better.

True true, the parole don change to total cluelessness...

Budget spoil yakata you no talk...
I find u tire for nairaland, but e be like say you travel....
You no fit talk pim.....

Now dem mention oil and ND and soldier....

Sharp sharp you turn warrior....

Abeg go siddon joor
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by dunlie: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
BushidoBlue:

You no fit talk pim.....

Abeg go siddon joor

Can he ever make sense??..just ranting up and down throwing abuses here and there.

His comments are clear indication of an unhappy person.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Oga good afternoon,
Is the budget season 3 ready now?
I want to watch d movie.

Are u ok? Is the Budget the reason why u are so miserable? If so, what's my business with ur calamity?
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by mindtricks: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's about time, the days of criminality under the banner of activism are over.

Boots, Boats, Tanks and Bazooka's should flood the creeks and fields of the Delta until normalcy is returned, nobody is above the law.

Not until they get the treatment of the goose that lay the Golden egg which they deserve will there be no good reason for such activisms.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
BushidoBlue:

You no fit talk pim.....

Abeg go siddon joor

Another eediotic post. Av u checked through my past posts for u to conclude that I haven't commented on such? Can u swear on ur life and seeds that this is so?
Why on earth should I refer to such on a completely different thread whose topic is different from such?
Shut ur trap and get lost. Not to worry, just like the fuel shortage debacle, the budget mess will be sorted out and u shameless ipobians will look for something else to wail on. Succks to be u all.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by mindtricks: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
tete7000:

PMB is doing very fine. His government of change deserves a pat on the back. One year is far from enough, they will need four to eight years for us to start judging them.
There's plenty of time, so let's not bother to engage and continually remind the present government to deliver in a country where past regimes have been known to fail/disappoint. Maybe fact that it's Buhari is enough for us to conclude it is uhuru.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tete7000(m): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2016
mindtricks:

PMB is doing very fine. His government of change deserves a pat on the back. One year is far from enough, they will need four to eight years for us to start judging them.
There's plenty of time, so let's not bother to engage and continually remind the present government to deliver in a country where past regimes have been known to fail/disappoint. Maybe fact that it's Buhari is enough for us to conclude it is uhuru.

Alright sir. I like the optimism though I have my reservations. A lot about approaches to some issues bother me.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by ocelot2006(m): 12:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Demdem:

Oh my cheesy . it's always fun see you m@stubating zombies bleat. No wonder it's so easy for you clowns to be fed horsecrap by this administrtation, cos you're all full of shyte. please LIST THOSE NINE LGAs here and let me shame you once and for all for your blatant lies. Jesu! We're talking about the 6 weeks offensive that pushed Boko Haram to launch strikes in both niger and Northern Cameroun, all in a bid to set up new bases in these territories.

Btw what's the correlation between buhari's stark incompetence and biafra? Oh, if you think i'm some biafran sympathizer or something, sorry oh.

Finally, it is true that the soldiers have stopped running....well, most times. In the past they were equipped with soft skinned vehicles armed with simple GPMGs, based in remote outposts with little combat air support and no resupply via air; reinforcement came only via road (6+ hrs via dirt roads and tracks....i should know, i worked in same restive region for quite a while). And they had to face a numerically superior enemy armed with heavier weapons (vehicle mounted HMGs, RPGs with thermobaric war heads, etc) gotten from liberated Libyan civil war stockpiles that trickled in, and later captured Nigerian army weapons. Yeah, there were a lot of embarrassing setbacks. Then it all changed, thanks to better combat vehicles (MRAPs, IFVs, APCs, LCAVs, Main Battle Tanks) with far better fire power, better communication gears from field gears like the Harris VHF radios to far bigger systems like the Police's dedicated Land Mobile System (the FIRST in our history). then there are the better body armour/tactical vests along with camel systems produced LOCALLY (Dicon+Marom Dolphin), introduction of far better fire arms from IMI (Tavor TAR21, TAVOR CTAR21, Galil ACE), Fabric Nationale (FN FS2000s, FN P90s), Poland (Beryl Assault rifles), Russia (Pecheneg LMGs), heavy machine guns from China. Then there's the improved tactical airlifts allowing the airforce transport hundreds of soldiers, police officers, air men, intelligence field officers into the conflict zones thanks to our resuscitated C-130s and G-333s, plus the addition of more attack helicopters, combat aircrafts, unmanned combat aerial vehicles (CH-3As) that now provide better combat air support. In addition to these are the new ISR birds from those ATR-48 Maritime surveillance birds to those new Beechcraft Aircrafts and additional drones like those made in Nigeria AMEBO 1 and 2 series UAVs (yeah, i did not include the GULMA series) for intelligence gathering and battle damage assesment. Or did I mention the revival of air assault operations (insertion of air borne and special Ops teams behind enemy lines) thanks the arrival of our repaired Super Pumas helos, the purchase of Gazzelle Scout helicopters for the newly formed army aviation corps? How about the rekitting and re training of existing Special Forces units (e.g. Navy Special Boat Service, etc) and formation of new Special Ops teams (Army 72nd Strike Force, army 101st Battalion, Air force QRF)? Finally there's the much needed tactical training from Pakistan's SSG, India, Isreal, Russia (Spetznas), and the South Africans. It is thanks to ALL THESE that the security services healed themselves, boosted moral, regained their pride, and kicked Boko Haram bum while idiots like Buhari began to scream that the military's attack was an attack on the North. ALL THESE happened thanks to ONE MAN: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Buhari the dullard on the other hand is yet to contribute anything MEANINGFUL in this fight (he's just busy padding the budget). Apart from the scrap MRAPs donated by the American military, please list ONE weapon system purchased by the Buhari (Dullapo) administration..........what? Nothing? 'thought so.

But hey keep w@nking to that bullcrap that the war has been "technically won" while innocent Nigerians keep getting blown up or slaughtered with communities razed by Boko Haram. it aint often we get so see such blatant stupidity even when reality's right in front of you zombies. While you're at it, continue to motivate the president to open a 2nd insurgency front in the oil rich ND region (apparently you've forgotten about the last ND insurgency). Additional stupidity.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2016
ocelot2006:

Oh my cheesy . it's always fun see you m@stubating zombies bleat. No wonder it's so easy for you clowns to be fed horsecrap by this administrtation, cos you're all full of shyte. please LIST THOSE NINE LGAs here and let me shame you once and for all for your blatant lies. Jesu! We're talking about the 6 weeks offensive that pushed Boko Haram to launch strikes in both niger and Northern Cameroun, all in a bid to set up new bases in these territories.

On the contrary, its u shameless jonah-daft cocck suckers who are yet to recover from the loss that befell on ur pathetic lives that continue to state lies that are mind buggling. Did u substantiate ur own claims that emanated from ur anus? yet u expect me to entertain ur eediocy with mine right. indeed u sound daft.

Btw what's the correlation between buhari's stark incompetence and biafra? Oh, if you think i'm some biafran sympathizer or something, sorry oh.

Simple, the thinking process of u pathetic lots is basically the same. anything thats against the General is permissible even though not all will be agreeable

Finally, it is true that the soldiers have stopped running....[s]well, most times. In the past they were equipped with soft skinned vehicles armed with simple GPMGs, based in remote outposts with little combat air support and no resupply via air; reinforcement came only via road (6+ hrs via dirt roads and tracks....i should know, i worked in same restive region for quite a while). And they had to face a numerically superior enemy armed with heavier weapons (vehicle mounted HMGs, RPGs with thermobaric war heads, etc) gotten from liberated Libyan civil war stockpiles that trickled in, and later captured Nigerian army weapons. Yeah, there were a lot of embarrassing setbacks. Then it all changed, thanks to better combat vehicles (MRAPs, IFVs, APCs, LCAVs, Main Battle Tanks) with far better fire power, better communication gears from field gears like the Harris VHF radios to far bigger systems like the Police's dedicated Land Mobile System (the FIRST in our history). then there are the better body armour/tactical vests along with camel systems produced LOCALLY (Dicon+Marom Dolphin), introduction of far better fire arms from IMI (Tavor TAR21, TAVOR CTAR21, Galil ACE), Fabric Nationale (FN FS2000s, FN P90s), Poland (Beryl Assault rifles), Russia (Pecheneg LMGs), heavy machine guns from China. Then there's the improved tactical airlifts allowing the airforce transport hundreds of soldiers, police officers, air men, intelligence field officers into the conflict zones thanks to our resuscitated C-130s and G-333s, plus the addition of more attack helicopters, combat aircrafts, unmanned combat aerial vehicles (CH-3As) that now provide better combat air support. In addition to these are the new ISR birds from those ATR-48 Maritime surveillance birds to those new Beechcraft Aircrafts and additional drones like those made in Nigeria AMEBO 1 and 2 series UAVs (yeah, i did not include the GULMA series) for intelligence gathering and battle damage assesment. Or did I mention the revival of air assault operations (insertion of air borne and special Ops teams behind enemy lines) thanks the arrival of our repaired Super Pumas helos, the purchase of Gazzelle Scout helicopters for the newly formed army aviation corps? How about the rekitting and re training of existing Special Forces units (e.g. Navy Special Boat Service, etc) and formation of new Special Ops teams (Army 72nd Strike Force, army 101st Battalion, Air force QRF)? Finally there's the much needed tactical training from Pakistan's SSG, India, Isreal, Russia (Spetznas), and the South Africans. It is thanks to ALL THESE that the security services healed themselves, boosted moral, regained their pride, and kicked Boko Haram bum while idiots like Buhari began to scream that the military's attack was an attack on the North. ALL THESE happened thanks to ONE MAN: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.[/s]

av colored the most important and truthful path of this post. the rest is pure dung. chew ur thrash urself

Buhari the dullard on the other hand is yet to contribute anything MEANINGFUL in this fight (he's just busy padding the budget). Apart from the scrap MRAPs donated by the American military, please list ONE weapon system purchased by the Buhari (Dullapo) administration..........what? Nothing? 'thought so.

Nothing meaningful u said but agreed that Soldiers have stopped running.................Joker. grin grin grin

But hey keep w@nking to that bullcrap that the war has been "technically won" while innocent Nigerians keep getting blown up or slaughtered with communities razed by Boko Haram. it aint often we get so see such blatant stupidity even when reality's right in front of you zombies.

Shattap. the war isnt over yet. They are defeated technically because what they normally do under the leadership of Jonah-daft the world acclaimed fool cant be done again. their capacity has been drastically reduced. That is what the govt of the day mean by technically.

While you're at it, continue to motivate the president to open a 2nd insurgency front in the oil rich ND region (apparently you've forgotten about the last ND insurgency). Additional stupidity.

Oponu, there is no militancy again down here. all ur warlords are overfed buffons who arent capable of going back to any creek to fight anything. Besides we now have a new improved and equipped military that those yrs which u shameless lots continue to compare with. comparing those days to now is plain stupidity. receive sense. Deploying military is the right step.

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by ocelot2006(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=Demdem post=42993064][/quote]

Oi turd-brain, you still havent listed those 9 LGA. 'seems i touched a raw nerve there though, punk. Btw if You think you can wiggle your way with insults, well think again a$$wipe cheesy . And your talk of not recovering from GEJ's defeat......stale dude. GEJ left on a high note and has moved on, so have we. 'problem is that jive-a$$ morons and airheads like you replaced him with a totally USELESS and GROSSLY INCOMPETENT leader. For someone who served as General, Dullapo's handling of the war on terror has been terrible as the attacks spiked under the useless slowpoke's watch. Then again its no suprise.

Oh yeah, the troops stopped running. Problem with your baseless claim is that they stopped running BEFORE the Daura President's administration. Dullapo still executes the war using the same tactical plans generated and weapons purchased by GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. Nothing, and i mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE, have been added. Yet you're still here yarning pure OKPAKS. Boy you must be "technically" high on the stupids. Anofia cheesy

Now go cry to your mommy. Mumu.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by dokiOloye(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
illmatic101:

The way normalcy has returned to the North East undecided
Dude is crying more than d bereaved, meanwhile his own house is on fire.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by mindtricks: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
tete7000:

Alright sir. I like the optimism though I have my reservations. A lot about approaches to some issues bother me.

Pessimism?
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tete7000(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
mindtricks:

Pessimism?

Not sure. I m not a pessimist though but I believe you don't get right result with wrong approaches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow / Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.