Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

She Needs Your Urgent Advice About Her Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs Your Urgent Advice About Her Partner (706 Views)

Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Your Urgent Advice About Her Partner by aboveonly(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2009
Judith, (26) works at the Treasury Department of A Finance House. A few months ago, she could not visit her boyfriend Henry, a Banker, for a whole week because another girl was visiting. Her story:

I did not feel comfortable somehow, I felt quiet uneasy, so instead of waiting for him like I would have done,  I locked up, put the key back under the door mat and went home. Funny enough, I didn’t leave any of the things (food) I had packed from my Aunty’s party. I mean, it was just unlike me.

Early the next morning, Henry came over to my pace looking quiet uneasy. He was on his annual leave, so, I wasn’t surprised to see him. But when he sat me down and said he had something important to tell me, I knew something was wrong.

He began telling me how wonderful our relationship had been since we started seven months ago. He said he had been happy because its been having positive effects on him.

My heart started to beat faster than normal. I thought he was going to propose to me. I wouldn’t have been surprised since we virtually live in each other homes. Then he told me “she has come”.

Because of time and space,read the rest at: http://marriageplusrelationships..com and post your comment

Re: She Needs Your Urgent Advice About Her Partner by kok(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
From your story I understand your partner wants you, but he is going through a cold war and needs some time to get things fixed. He is mature enough to handle it and that is just what he is trying do by not getting you involved. What you need to is to stick by him and love him like you have always done, and not trying to find faults because, else you will end up confusing him and he will have no choice than to start considering majority opinions.

So, I advise you keep your love intact to give him all the necessary support he needs.

I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

10 Classic Online Dating Mistakes That Women Make / She Is Sleeping Wit A Minister And Still Claims She Loves Him / Case Of The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.