Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing (4244 Views)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Check Out The Most Sexily Endowed Lady In South Africa / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Blackberrybabes: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2016

Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Blackberrybabes: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmm,

more exciting posts on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Looks like A gay club to me?smiley

HAwt! hawt! hawt!grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by JoeBlocks(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
hmmmm,

more exciting posts on www.blackberrybabes.com
Pardon me, but what is exciting about two men dancing with each other
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by zantama05(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2016
endtime gay things every whereangry
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by cruzita(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2016
this is what happens when u put weed instead of thyme in your food
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin they r high!
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by ChappyChase: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
HAwt! hawt! hawt!grin
Its possible those guys aint gay! Just look well you will see that its mostly men that are on the dance floor, so those guys are just having fun.. I used to do that when I was still in secondary school most especially when there are no girls(or them dey fum) in club, before all this gay ish became popular!
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

Its possible those guys aint gay! Just look well you will see that its mostly men that are on the dance floor, so those guys are just having fun.. I used to do that when I was still in secondary school most especially when there are no girls(or them dey fum) in club, before all this gay ish became popular!
Well, it stands to reason.smiley

the world is kinda evolving...Negatively actually.
little acts of friendship would be painted Homosexual. Not that I have a problem with Homosexuals tho.. O,o

Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by lilmax(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2016
WEED AT WORK grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by firstking01(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Pukes outa this faqqottinq thread lipsrsealed
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by ChappyChase: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, it stands to reason.smiley

the world is kinda evolving...Negatively actually.
little acts of friendship would be painted Homosexual. Not that I have a problem with Homosexuals tho.. O,o

I have a big problem with it oo, but I just won't term any guy(s)/girl(s) gay cause they just cuddle up or maybe playfully peck themselves
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

HAwt! hawt! hawt!grin

lol.Yeeess. cheesy Lets go!!
They might not let us in,but we can bribe the door man with a twenty,US $ ( dollahs) grin
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Anthony0094(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2016
na Highness
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2016
If Am made The President, Every homosexual should better run for his or her dear life, cos I will make a decree that will shake the country to it's very foundation

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Here to read comments

*spreadsMat*
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol.Yeeess. cheesy Lets go!!
They might not let us in,but we can bribe the door man with a twenty,US $ ( dollahs) grin
Hell to the No. angry
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2016
brandnew3:

Hell to the No. angry
Hehehe...I laugh at the fact you think you get a say.....Ya don't cheesy
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:

Hehehe...I laugh at the fact you think you get a say.....Ya don't cheesy
Amma fvcking call the popo on your ass. cheesy
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by iykekelvins(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Crase
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2016
brandnew3:

Amma fvcking call the popo on your ass. cheesy
I'll just bribe them with a twenty a piece. grin
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'll just bribe them with a twenty a piece. grin
Sorry bae, the one's at the precinct would take you still.
You'd go in for bribery.
How many days or weeks is that?
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2016
brandnew3:

Sorry bae, the one's at the precinct would take you still.
You'd go in for bribery.
How many days or weeks is that?
Oh,I don't know.
BUT I'll promise ta find the lonely ones a wife an they'll let me go. grin watch.
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh,I don't know.
BUT I'll promise ta find the lonely ones a wife an they'll let me go. grin watch.
You're such a badt gurl. cheesy
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2016
brandnew3:

You're such a badt gurl. cheesy
So I've been told grin

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Strahovski1(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Lyondavinci:
If Am made The President, Every homosexual should better run for his or her dear life, cos I will make a decree that will shake the country to it's very foundation

And you think you just make a decree? No protest? Lol

Nigeria is lucky gays ain't many. If they are many and start protesting you guys would loosen up. When they start burning houses and destroying cars or network poles.

Same happened in India 4 years ago. All lesbians and gays went irate. Killing innocent until government legalised same sex. So Nigeria is still infant in same sex relationship so you think you can make a decree. Lol
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by K9blunt(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by CharleyCharley: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

you're gay on a coded level.
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Their problem undecided

ko kan aye mehn cool
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by K9blunt(f): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lyondavinci:

Great, that's a big IF grin
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by ChappyChase: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
CharleyCharley:

you're gay on a coded level.
Its a free world. so, feel free to continue being a fool!
Re: See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

And you think you just make a decree? No protest? Lol

Nigeria is lucky gays ain't many. If they are many and start protesting you guys would loosen up. When they start burning houses and destroying cars or network poles.

Same happened in India 4 years ago. All lesbians and gays went irate. Killing innocent until government legalised same sex. So Nigeria is still infant in same sex relationship so you think you can make a decree. Lol

if such happens, They will leave My government no option both to deal with em in such a way that anyone that hears or witness such will tremble in horror .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Wishes Her Ex Husband Happy Birthday On Instagram (pics) / Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? / Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.