Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? (4251 Views)

My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Should I Get My Revenge Or Let Her Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by BoiledHead(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
There is this girl i was in a relationship with 7 years ago. We were devoted to each other. In fact, we met at a crusade so i was happy i have found someone who isnt like me. And i tried my best to repent just for her sake. She broke my heart 2 years later. Cheated on me in my face!

I let her be. I remember then she had financial issues and her sister needed a transplant surgery, i know how hard i worked to raise that money to save her sister. What did i get as thank you? Oh yes, my girlfriend with another guy in my own bed! That same year, the guy used her and dumped her. She didnt have the guts to come back to me, so we went our separate ways.

Just last week easter she came around. We got talking again and seems something has gone wrong with her sister again and it is critical. She needs my help now. I saw her and her sis as the sister was a good friend to me even for the past 5 years we still talked even hang out some time. The sister is lying sick in some hospital her father is late and the mother doesnt have much so she remembered me.

I think this is the right time to take my revenge of 5 years ago. I have the money to save her sister but what can i do to make her pay for what she did 5 years ago? (Although she apologized 5 years ago, i did not forgive and i did not forget). I want her to feel the pain that i felt when she cheated on me. I know how i took a dangerous loan from my boss to save her sis then. My boss almost arrested me because i failed to pay thanks to my brothers who helped me pay back and she cheated on me after everything.

I want her to pay! I don't want the sister to be the instrument of my revenge if i do not help the sister and leave her to her fate. What else can i do? Or do i use the sister?
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
REVENGE IS FOR GOD, nt of human, let GOD decide.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Queennikky(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
By letting it go....
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Vinshu(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
I love this!

Yes use the sister. Sometimes the best way to revenge is by hurting who they love the most. Enact your revenge on the sister.

Leave her alone. Don't help her. I understand how you feel. That's why I am encouraging you to ensure she feels it.

Also let her know it's because of what she did. That's the best part.
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by vizkiz: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Do the right thing and Don't repay evil for evil. But to me, it seems you are a potential maga who she always run after in time of trouble

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pay for her sister's medications and marry her sister! cool

That is d best revenge

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is the best revenge:

Tell her it is because of what she did 5 years ago, that you wont help save her sister. So whatever happens to her sister, will be on her hands. Not yours. Then walk away. I like this. Forgive ko.. forget ni
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by halfricanadian(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Poster above me
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by halfricanadian(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Poster above me.
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Monalisa185(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
do not help her sister through her(your ex)...find out where her sister is, go and meet her, help her directly, pretend as though you didn't even notice your ex.

do not use that innocent sick lady for revenge, think of another way to take your revenge on your ex, if you insist on taking revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by AccidentalGenius: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Coolsix and vinshu gave the best advise. Tell her you're not helping and quite frankly you don't care cause it's her fault for what she did years ago and then walk away. The guilt will kill her, maybe before the sister pecks off. You're not that families saviour. Especially when they're an ungrateful bunch

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Daniel2289(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=44252869]Pay for her sister's medications and marry her sister! cool

That is d best revenge

I concur with Cutehector. Dat is just it.
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by BoiledHead(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Coolsix gave the best advise. Tell her you're not helping and quite frankly you don't care cause it's her fault for what she did years ago and then walk away. The guilt will kill her, maybe before the sister pecks off. You're not that families saviour. Especially when they're an ungrateful bunch

Thanks i'm also considering it.
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Marinza(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
LMAO all these people advising you are assassins ahahan...

See ehn revenge is sweet I won't lie.. But you yourself said you and the sick sister were cool even after the break up, remember who your battle is with, if it were the ex on the sickbed that's a different case.

If you can afford to, help or help halfway and let them source for the remaining funds. You seem nice and honestly if that girl dies its gonna haunt you knowing you could have saved her. If you were heartless you won't have asked in the first place. So...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Oladimejyy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
drink tramadol and orijin before fuking her totothat is the best revenge
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by dulux07(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
What good will u derive if d sis eventually dies. Infact u might endup feeling guilty for the rest of your life, cos u could have saved her. Rem, d sis never wronged u.

Just because someone took advantage of u n do u wrong does not mean u should stop being a good person.

The act of giving n helping should be done with a loving heart with no strings attached.

And besides, u never can tell, u might need their help 2mao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Khd95(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Let karma do her job nasadsad

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by uckennety(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
BoiledHead:
There is this girl i was in a relationship with 7 years ago. We were devoted to each other. In fact, we met at a crusade so i was happy i have found someone who isnt like me. And i tried my best to repent just for her sake. She broke my heart 2 years later. Cheated on me in my face!

I let her be. I remember then she had financial issues and her sister needed a transplant surgery, i know how hard i worked to raise that money to save her sister. What did i get as thank you? Oh yes, my girlfriend with another guy in my own bed! That same year, the guy used her and dumped her. She didnt have the guts to come back to me, so we went our separate ways.

Just last week easter she came around. We got talking again and seems something has gone wrong with her sister again and it is critical. She needs my help now. I saw her and her sis as the sister was a good friend to me even for the past 5 years we still talked even hang out some time. The sister is lying sick in some hospital her father is late and the mother doesnt have much so she remembered me.

I think this is the right time to take my revenge of 5 years ago. I have the money to save her sister but what can i do to make her pay for what she did 5 years ago? (Although she apologized 5 years ago, i did not forgive and i did not forget). I want her to feel the pain that i felt when she cheated on me. I know how i took a dangerous loan from my boss to save her sis then. My boss almost arrested me because i failed to pay thanks to my brothers who helped me pay back and she cheated on me after everything.

I want her to pay! I don't want the sister to be the instrument of my revenge if i do not help the sister and leave her to her fate. What else can i do? Or do i use the sister?

Are you related to her?

If no to hell wid her n her family?

Unless u still v feelings 4 her?

If u don't care it's not revenge but u dnt give a Fvck about anytin abt her!
Revenge is when you raise her hopes 4 marriage or helping dts revenge!
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by uckennety(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
do not help her sister through her(your ex)...find out where her sister is, go and meet her, help her directly, pretend as though you didn't even notice your ex.

do not use that innocent sick lady for revenge, think of another way to take your revenge on your ex, if you insist on taking revenge.

Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
You would let a human die for a petty romance squabble. Bro I know you wanna help. If the lord wants you to, do so willingly a d not cos the LovePeddler asked you to. She aint worth ur sputum nor ur wickedness to her dying sibling. I pray you help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by callMeAlpha(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ok ...everybody has advised u.nw here is mine,go to the sister directly rather than tru ur Ex,make her know you're rendering d help for her and God's sake nd nt for ur Ex's,give her the money directly and always check on her once in a y until she's fine,that way she'll begin to nurse a soft spot for u,woo her and start banging her, nd make sure ur Ex never knows until you've banged her severally, ....nw that is revenge

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Ekugbeh(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls, bro go and help dat babe pls. If u ve d money, pls help dat sick gurl and neva allow dat traitor rule ur mind.
Let it be a shame on her path dat she wasn't faithful 2 u.
Neva again allow her 2 com back.
Buh as for d sick, pls help her.
Dis is d only help u can render 2 her for now. Pls do so.
And God will neva forget ur labour of love inspite d betrayal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls save a life and forget about that ingrateundecided

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by layla129(f): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vinshu:
I love this!

Yes use the sister. Sometimes the best way to revenge is by hurting who they love the most. Enact your revenge on the sister.

Leave her alone. Don't help her. I understand how you feel. That's why I am encouraging you to ensure she feels it.

Also let her know it's because of what she did. That's the best part.

What are you saying? Is this worth paying with somebody's life?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by crismark(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
jst 4get d revenge tin nd help her sister since u said she is ur friend....I bet if u dnt help her nw dat u av d resources, u wuld regret it wen she dies...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by layla129(f): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
My dear Op jare, please and please temper justice with mercy because of the life involved please. You even said the sister is your friend, so help her if you can. If possible go to the mum directly and give her what you have.
I'm not saying what that slowpoke did is good but the vengeance you desire can cost an innocent life please.
Leave Vengeance for God and watch him fight your battle kiss

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
silly thread!
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
In as much as i love to take avenge when offended, i will still want you to have a rethink of her sister( who is on d sick bed) been a good pal to u.

Just assist the sick dude. & marry her
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by BoiledHead(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is the reason i came to nairaland. A problem shared is a problem half solved.

I really appreciate you guys even though i am still weighing the options but, thanks. Indeed the sister was a very good friend to me, even after the break up. And deep down i do not want her to be used for revenge but another part of me is saying "When two elephant fight, the grass suffers".

It is well.
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Monalisa185(f): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
uckennety:

Rubbish!!!!!

come, e be like sey atomic bomb dey your head abi? don't you know how to click the "REPLY" button to give your own opinion? why must you quote me to tell me that my opinion is "RUBBISH" when you ain't even the op?

RUBBISH!!!
Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by BoiledHead(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Pay for her sister's medications and marry her sister! cool

That is d best revenge

i had plans to start making moves for the sister sef before this happened.

Seems your idea may work.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

i had plans to start making moves for the sister sef before this happened.

Seems your idea may work.
it's not a matter of may, it's sealed already.. u have been sacrificing for her sister all these while while u were loving the wrong person...

God has been using her to make u come closer to her sister. Something u should realize. The handwriting on the wall is nw very clear to u. Pls dnt fail to read and understand it. Her sister is d one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Give A Married Woman A Kiss On The Cheeks? / She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. / I Celebrate Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.