Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) (2192 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) by jauntty: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2016
A 40-year-old mother in Zimbabwe, Betty
Mbreko, is set to officially marry her 23-year-old son, Farai, after she got pregnant for him, reports Zimbabwe Chronicles.

According to the reports, Betty who is a widow, is six months pregnant for her son » , a result of their incestous relationship, which has resulted in her carrying her son's brother and her grandchild.

Betty who lost her husband 12 years earlier, had been living alone with her son but somewhere along the line, their relationship moved from mother-son to lovers and they began sleeping together » , culminating in the pregnancy.

When the pregnancy became pronounced and her husband's family questioned her, Betty announced that her son, Farai, was the father of the baby she is carrying.

She told the village council where she was dragged to that she prefers getting married to her son instead of her late husband's brothers who have been coveting her for years.

She allegedly told the court:
“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat.”
Farai too told the court he is in love with his mother and is more than prepared to marry her.

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off. It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant, otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity,” he reportedly said.

The local headman, Nathan Muputirwa , lamented the situation, saying that in the past, the incestuous mother and son would be killed:

“We cannot allow this to happen in our village. This is a bad omen indeed. In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.”

cc; Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Source : http://pulse.ng/gist/strange-world-woman-set-to-marry-son-who-impregnated-her-in-zimbabwe-id4691527.html

Re: Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) by SADYBABA(f): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2016
Madness
Re: Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
shocked Jesu
Re: Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) by Alexdroh(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2016
This is really endtime
Re: Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
fake pix. that guy is not 23yrs
Re: Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) by Kerogen: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dont be too close to woman..... devil incarnate dude
Re: Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2016

1 Like

(1)

31 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Woman's Heart / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) / Lets Play!! You Have $10m But Can Only Buy One Thing – What Would You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.