Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2191 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
YOU ARE THE BEST

Dear Girls,

So he chose another girl over you, right? He thought she was more compatible with him than you were, right? He saw more potential in her than he did in you, right? He told you he wasn't looking for a relationship and ended up in a relationship with her, right? He said you were the only girl he was talking to and then you found out about her, right? He made you fall for him and he's now loving another girl, right? Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. The heart wants what it wants, and you fought for a guy you thought was worth fighting for. As far as I'm concerned, he's the one who isn't a good match for you. You made an effort and unfortunately, sometimes a man takes that effort for granted or doesn't appreciate it enough to give it a chance. But you want to know something? Just because he didn't feel the way about you, that doesn't mean you lost any value. Just because he didn't want you, that doesn't mean you aren't desirable. Just because he felt like another girl was better for him, that doesn't mean that you aren't good enough. This only means that you are meant for something more amazing and you are meant for someone who will be everything he isn't and more.

Sincerely,

A guy who cares

For more go to www.mytotorigist..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'm in tears cry

Smellinganus my love plz pass the tissue.. cry
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by halfricanadian(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm in tears cry

I get channel tissue u want?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by jashar(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
cute kiss
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
TeflonMe:

YOU ARE THE BEST

Dear Girls,

So he chose another girl over you, right? He thought she was more compatible with him than you were, right? He saw more potential in her than he did in you, right? He told you he wasn't looking for a relationship and ended up in a relationship with her, right? He said you were the only girl he was talking to and then you found out about her, right? He made you fall for him and he's now loving another girl, right? Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. The heart wants what it wants, and you fought for a guy you thought was worth fighting for. As far as I'm concerned, he's the one who isn't a good match for you. You made an effort and unfortunately, sometimes a man takes that effort for granted or doesn't appreciate it enough to give it a chance. But you want to know something? Just because he didn't feel the way about you, that doesn't mean you lost any value. Just because he didn't want you, that doesn't mean you aren't desirable. Just because he felt like another girl was better for him, that doesn't mean that you aren't good enough. This only means that you are meant for something more amazing and you are meant for someone who will be everything he isn't and more.

Sincerely,

A guy who cares

For more go to www.mytotorigist..com

TeflonMe...
Dats for some girls dat hav value...
U dont expect me to stick to a girl dat aint compatible...

Dear Guys,

If ur relationship is like dis pics pls...[size=15pt]RUN[/size]

Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm in tears cry

sweetheart... Hand's over the tissue to her and kisses her and tells her that a man that will love her more than she has ever been loved with find her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Layooluwa(f): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
Word
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by dassylegend(f): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
#sighs
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Touché
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
sweetheart... Hand's over the tissue to her and kisses her and tells her that a man that will love her more than she has ever been loved with find her...

Who myt tat be my love? tongue where we gone find tat man... grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by simzco1: 12:48am On Jul 21, 2016
hahahahaha... The guy is still a learner. I still remember i posted about how to date two ladies without being caught. Read here==> http://www.howtower.com/ways-to-date-two-ladies-without-getting-caught/
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:55am On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who myt tat be my love? tongue where we gone find tat man... grin
the search has started grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
the search has started grin

cheesy grin thank u my love

I owe u some hot kisses

On your ------------------------forehead kiss kiss
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Derailers paradise!!?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy grin thank u my love

I owe u some hot kisses

On your ------------------------forehead kiss kiss
hahaha I know you don't love kissing... Nice one Boo... kiss
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha I know you don't love kissing... Nice one Boo... kiss

I left u a voice note on ur whatsapp babe grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I left u a voice note on ur whatsapp babe grin

yea... I saw it but will listen to your sweet voice once I am more relaxed.... Left the house... So how was your night? Do you ever dream? grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea... I saw it but will listen to your sweet voice once I am more relaxed.... Left the house... So how was your night? Do you ever dream? grin

Oh yeah... It was a wet dream actually cheesy I can't help but to explode ooo
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh yeah... It was a wet dream actually cheesy I can't help but to explode ooo
hahahhahah funny you... When was the last time you had such...
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahhahah funny you... When was the last time you had such...

grin hahahahhha... U mean the wet dreams?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahhha... U mean the wet dreams?
of course yes grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by rosieluv(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
sweet
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well written
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
cool cool
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2016
For more check www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Av been pushed to d point dat

His other lady aint a threat to me

I av no regret no worries no pain nothing

Absolute nothing
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by TeflonMe(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Av been pushed to d point dat

His other lady aint a threat to me

I av no regret no worries no pain nothing

Absolute nothing
For choosing that girl over you means he wasn't meant for you because if he was meant for you he would have stayed so i like the way you sucked it up and you are now happy with yourself.

Don't worry girl, the one that is meant for you will come if he is not already in your life at the moment.
Peace
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
TeflonMe:

For choosing that girl over you means he wasn't meant for you because if he was meant for you he would have stayed so i like the way you sucked it up and you are now happy with yourself.

Don't worry girl, the one that is meant for you will come if he is not already in your life at the moment.
Peace

cheesy cheesy Amen tank u
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) by thesuave10(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy Amen tank u

Hope you paid close attention to "already in your life at the moment " smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Play!! You Have $10m But Can Only Buy One Thing – What Would You Buy? / Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. / Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.