Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki (33350 Views)

Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / $15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by lawrenceunaa: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:

well said

He has been very quiet in the last few weeks.

I guess this is a coded message to his IPOB support base to start another round of protests on his behalf

IPAD Oya - over to you people

Is OLUSOLA SARAKI an Igbo man

If Not

Please explain this sir
are u blind not to see the name "Ekweremmadu"
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
jelal007:
If only ur father were useful he wouldn't have wasted time bringing a vagabond like u in2 dis world. If ur father were smart,maybe he'll be president 2day. But he's a village town crier. Lol

Zombie

At the end of the day, your father is an imbec1le who birthed a buffoon solely to lick the butt of a dullard.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
lukxman:

Brain malfunction

Zombie
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Damdeok(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dis law of a thing pisses me off. d person dat is found guilty with evidence was still granted bail. he should have been sentence 50year imprisonment.. nonsense constitution
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Toosure70: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:

well said

I guess this is a coded message to his IPOB support base to start another round of protests on his behalf

If Not

Please explain this sir
Igbo are only mad
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Toosure70: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:

well said

If Not

Please explain this sir
Igbo are only senseless.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Abukc(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
If it's true that he loot the fund for the arms deal,that mean he like how bh boomb every where.I think he should bear the conscequence
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie

At the end of the day, your father is an imbec1le who birthed a buffoon solely to lick the butt of a dullard.
Ignoramus who was born 2b blind and suck d dick of a separatist. Where PMB has reached,u n ur father wont ever reach dia. Ewuuuu
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016
jelal007:
Ignoramus who was born 2b blind and suck d dick of a separatist. Where PMB has reached,u n ur father wont ever reach dia. Ewuuuu

Go back to school and learn how to write properly. Zombies who can't even express themselves properly seeking to insult those who will comfortably feed them and their entire lineage.

Buhari is a confused dullard. You can now go and die. grin
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Geniro:

Go back to school and learn how to write properly. Zombies who can't even express themselves properly seeking to insult those who will comfortably feed them and their entire lineage.

Buhari is a confused dullard. You can now go and die. grin
Again,if ur father and his ancestors were any smarter,they may have being something in the society. But no,one of them gave birth 2 an slowpoke like you. Fool,which igbo leader can measure up to Buhari's pedigree? None,they're just a bunch of dull men worshipped by idiots like you. I just hope 4d good of the igbo race,ur sickness is not contagious.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Nbote(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Wait oo let me understand something here.. D court has granted him bail so why exactly is he still under arrest? ? Why no free him and den proceed with trial since dey seem quite certain with all d alleged evidences. There's a whole lot dis govt isn't telling Nigerians about dis case dats y dey kip stalling. Since he has been granted bail, which means certain conditions must have been given for d bail to b granted which he is obviously willing to meet. There's definitely more going on than jus allegations of corruption.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
jelal007:
Again,if ur father and his ancestors were any smarter,they may have being something in the society. But no,one of them gave birth 2 an slowpoke like you. Fool,which igbo leader can measure up to Buhari's pedigree? None,they're just a bunch of dull men worshipped by idiots like you. I just hope 4d good of the igbo race,ur sickness is not contagious.

To every fool under the sun , any anti Buhari poster is Igbo. I pity your mo.ronic father who sired a buffoon to take after his unfortunate generation.

May God have mercy on your wretched soul.

Buhari is a dullard. Now bite me.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Geniro:

To every fool under the sun , any anti Buhari poster is Igbo. I pity your mo.ronic father who sired a buffoon to take after his unfortunate generation.

May God have mercy on your wretched soul.

Buhari is a dullard. Now bite me.
Again,if ur father(the slowpoke) is smarter,perhaps he maybe president 2day. But he's not. Foolish idiot,the best pathetic scums like urself can do is talk trash on social media. Its not like ur Block head contains good ideas;the best u do is trash-talk. Buffoon,keep showing ur ignorance and insolence. COW
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
jelal007:
A[s]gain,if ur father(the slowpoke) is smarter,perhaps he maybe president 2day. But he's not. Foolish idiot,the best pathetic scums like urself can do is talk trash on social media. Its not like ur Block head contains good ideas;the best u do is trash-talk. Buffoon,keep showing ur ignorance and insolence. COW[/s]

Almajiri zombies bore me.I don't blame quota ediots like you .

Take your silly whines to your m.oronic parents who can't do nothing but lick the filthy arsssss.s of a dullard voted in by pigs like you.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Geniro:

Almajiri zombies bore me.I don't blame quota ediots like you .

Take your silly whines to your m.oronic parents who can't do nothing but lick the filthy arsssss.s of a dullard voted in by pigs like you.
I just read about the disease affecting you,I just hope 4d sake of ur offspring it aint trivial. U're a typical example of animals who eat their young alive. Pathetic FOOL.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
jelal007:
I just read about the disease affecting you,I just hope 4d sake of ur offspring it aint trivial. U're a typical example of animals who eat their young alive. Pathetic FOOL.

Zombie piglets like you deserve no electoral privileges since stupidity is deeply enshrined in your unfortunate generation.

You are further advised not to sire worthless seeds lest they bug us with the unfortunate scenario of birthing a confused, dull and bigoted cattle rearing trash as President.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie piglets like you deserve no electoral privileges since stupidity is deeply enshrined in your unfortunate generation.

You are further advised not to sire worthless seeds lest they bug us with the unfortunate scenario of birthing a confused, dull and bigoted cattle rearing trash as President.
Oooops,what a pity. Small boy,u're feeling safe behind ur keypad talking trash on social media Right? I'm gonna rip ur balls off,so u don't contaminate the rest of the world with ur hate and senseless comments. U pork eating son a LovePeddler.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
jelal007:
Oooops,what a pity. Small boy,u're feeling safe behind ur keypad talking trash on social media Right? I'm gonna rip ur balls off,so u don't contaminate the rest of the world with ur hate and senseless comments. U pork eating son a LovePeddler.

Buffoon, it's easier to rip the balls of that pig who gave birth to an unfortunate creature like you than blowing hot air online.

under privileged piglets like you deserve no mercy
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Geniro:

Buffoon, it's easier to rip the balls of that pig who gave birth to an unfortunate creature like you than blowing hot air online.

under privileged piglets like you deserve no mercy
Hahahahaha, jobless bitch. Hating on a man who doesn't give a fick about ur scum of a father or u a waste of his semen. U both deserve each other. RAM.

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
jelal007:
Hahahahaha, jobless bitch. Hating on a man who doesn't give a fick about ur scum of a father or u a waste of his semen. U both deserve each other. RAM.

Son of an unfortunate wretched pig. Begone with your indelible stupidity
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

Son of an unfortunate wretched pig. Begone with your indelible stupidity
Lol,buffoon I have ur time. Let me knock some sense into ur block head. Dumb idiot.

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
Lol,buffoon I have ur time. Let me knock some sense into ur block head. Dumb idiot.

You have my time ? What an oaf we have here. Busy defending a dullard who doesn't even care a foolish piglet like you exist.

Now bring it on.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

You have my time ? What an oaf we have here. Busy defending a dullard who doesn't even care a foolish piglet like you exist.

Now bring it on.
Cunt. That dullard can decide the fate of u and ur pathetic family. Ignoramus,full of hate and disgust. That's the best they do,trash-talk up and down. They watch people succeed and hate on them. Animal of the lowest order. Moronic idiot.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
Cunt. That dullard can decide the fate of u and ur pathetic family. Ignoramus,full of hate and disgust. That's the best they do,trash-talk up and down. They watch people succeed and hate on them. Animal of the lowest order. Moronic idiot.

The dullard foisted on us by fellow m.orons like you will suffer for your stupidity. Your cursed family am sure are already suffering the brunt of your generational foolishness.

My family don't need the policies of the Daura imbec1le to flourish. hehehehehehe !!! grin
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

The dullard foisted on us by fellow m.orons like you will suffer for your stupidity. Your cursed family am sure are already suffering the brunt of your generational foolishness.

My family don't need the policies of the Daura imbec1le to flourish. hehehehehehe !!! grin
Hmmmm,what a pity. I have never seen a pathetic scum who's passionately ignorant like you. See why I call u 'pathetic'? U claim he was foisted on you abi? Animal,u need 2b in a cage.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
Hmmmm,what a pity. I have never seen a pathetic scum who's passionately ignorant like you. See why I call u 'pathetic'? U claim he was foisted on you abi? Animal,u need 2b in a cage.

The cursed piglet is beginning to sound broken and lame. It took 15 million fools like you to make a Buhari dull, confused and despicable presidency possible.

Now the Daura rettard is making cyber zombies job very difficult . Hehehehehehe grin
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

The cursed piglet is beginning to sound broken and lame. It took 15 million fools like you to make a Buhari dull, confused and despicable presidency possible.

Now the Daura rettard is making cyber zombies job very difficult . Hehehehehehe grin
Frustrated sheep. The best they do is come online and rant as if it'll change anything. Good for nothing bastard. Ignorant bitch, frustrated jobless fool. Ur mother must be angry at the slowpoke she gave birth to. What a pity. Keep hating, PMB is the man,he's ur president too. Go and die. She-bitch.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

Do u knw wat u are? A failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology 4rm d condom factory. U want to know wat a mistake is? Ask ur parents. Lmao. Some idiots who wants 2 die becos PMB is president. Eyyyahhh,what a pity.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
[s] Frustrated sheep. The best they do is come online and rant as if it'll change anything. Good for nothing bastard. Ignorant bitch, frustrated jobless fool. Ur mother must be angry at the slowpoke she gave birth to. What a pity. Keep hating, PMB is the man,he's ur president too. Go and die. She-bitch.[/s]

More pile of dung from the cursed piglet. May your life daily depreciate as the naira is currently doing under the watchful eyes of the Daura President who happens to be your unfortunate God.

Bring it on. Hehehehehehe !
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
Do u knw wat u are? A failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology 4rm d condom factory. U want to know wat a mistake is? Ask ur parents. Lmao. Some idiots who wants 2 die becos PMB is president. Eyyyahhh,what a pity.

Zombie, that is a stale line any fool can easily pick from google servers. Those cursed and unfortunate pigs you know as your parents will not be happy with you.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie, that is a stale line any fool can easily pick from google servers. Those cursed and unfortunate pigs you know as your parents will not be happy with you.
Oooops,someone sounds pained. Seems u pick comebacks 4rm google don't ya? Let's face it jackass;u can never reach the level of PMB. person.

Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56