Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki (33347 Views)

Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / $15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by docadams: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

Dasuki must have said this under duress from his lawyers.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Topeakintola: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
piemei:
this Dasuki man is not an igbo man y calling Ipob #ewuOhia...#AturuAwusa

Is Saraki an Igbo man

Who were the people that protested on his behalf?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by mrajims(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=bikerboy1 post=42969723]Please let me know whenever he is ready

The Man that single handedly crippled Nigeria[/quote
ab
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by bilazego(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
PassingShot:

No. That title belongs to the Ineffectual Buffoon. Dasuki was only fulfilling a part of the Buffoon's destiny.

Do not quarrel with the Western press when they begin calling your super hero names. Now its so convenient for you guys to refer to Jonathan as the ineffectual Buffoon etc

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by mrajims(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=bikerboy1 post=42969723]Please let me know whenever he is ready

The Man that single handedly crippled Nigeria[/quote
abi na... the matter tire me seff :\. this man and his co and those that cripple our economy
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by tohe(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
like seriously...
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by tuniski: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
PassingShot:
Whether now or later, you shall reap your reward in full measure. You cannot be saved by the wailing of those known to naturally defend corruption and corrupt persons.

I thought this thief needed to go to London for medical treatment in October/November 2015. So, why has he not died since he was neither allowed to go nor admitted in any hospital here?

Kudos to PMB for preventing the worst NSA that could ever walk on earth's surface. If not, Dasuki's case would have become like that of Diezanni, Lamorde, Abdullah Inde of Customs and we wouldn't have known even close to half of the shameless looting of our common wealth as we've now known.
. Now that you know, how has that improved the economy? Or u have been zombied?
#Dasukigate and any other #gates are only opium of the gullible masses!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abi eleribu ni dasuki yi ni?
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Henovy: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
PassingShot:
Whether now or later, you shall reap your reward in full measure. You cannot be saved by the wailing of those known to naturally defend corruption and corrupt persons.

I thought this thief needed to go to London for medical treatment in October/November 2015. So, why has he not died since he was neither allowed to go nor admitted in any hospital here?

Kudos to PMB for preventing the worst NSA that could ever walk on earth's surface. If not, Dasuki's case would have become like that of Diezanni, Lamorde, Abdullah Inde of Customs and we wouldn't have known even close to half of the shameless looting of our common wealth as we've now known.
You forgot to mention Kuku of Amnesty fame! Once you allow them go out of the country, we will need Interpol to get them and we don't have that luxury.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by OneManLegion(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
mynd1:
Dazuki? He is nt a good man undecided

I don't see him as just "Not a good man", I see him as a mass-murderer. He lacks fealty to no one but his distended paunch and his avaricious ambitions.

I feel especially strongly about this case because he sold his brothers out in order to perpetuate his extravagant opulence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Henovy: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
bikerboy1:
Please let me know whenever he is ready

The Man that single handedly crippled Nigeria
Ready? It is his lawyers that are holding us to ransom. Seizure of license my foot!
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by LORRDDD(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
OKAY, he should remain there then. it wont be added to his imminent jail term. he is doing himself
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Henovy: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Thief even get choice?!
Yes na. Courtesy of his corrupt lawyers.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by eph12(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:

Is OLUSOLA SARAKI an Igbo man

If Not

Please explain this sir
I can sight Ekweremadu on that banner. Maybe they think if Saraki goes down their brother too will.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by kokoA(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
No problem.. Nobody is in a hurry to try him. Make he dey relax for kuje prison there.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Treasure123(f): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Too much distractions... Economy is crippling, hardship is on the streets, civil servants not being paid their salaries... Enough of all these distractions- Everyday Dasukigate make una put one aboki as the gateman make him close the gate!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Iamlordgee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
He don get mind Hahaha
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by lukxman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Geniro:
bUHARI and his useless and dull govt.

Brain malfunction
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by lukxman(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Dasuki must have said this under duress from his lawyers.

I'll file a fundamental human right suit aqainst Dasuki:'s lawyer for coercing Dasuki to not be ready for trial. Gbam!!!
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by 4nobody4every1: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
PassingShot:

........500likes cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by babadem2much(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nathdoug:
U nor ready for trial buh wen u dey tif money u ready ooo....criminal

This guy your yarn make sense die I swear.
I no know when criminal get choice because I don prove am but u go see korokoro thing dem go say until proven by a competent court.

which wowoyeyedirty court
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by FemiFaniKayode: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
we have a dictator as president, and he promised to respect the rule of law

You just dey hear dictator you jump on top keypad begin type.

Have you taken time to ask yourself one thing just one that makes Mr President a "dictator"
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Awwal1st:
I hear say Mama Peace too get share in the $2.1B Arms deal..
Shey na true? grin

She go scatter the judge or magistrate brain with grammar.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
If the FG had not re-arrested Dasuki on counts other than the ones for which he was granted bail earlier, the ex-NSA would have escaped to an unknown country.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by naijacentric(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Guy u get mind o u sti dey talk see wetin democrazy dey cause
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by cjudy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
PassingShot:

No. That title belongs to the Ineffectual Buffoon. Dasuki was only fulfilling a part of the Buffoon's destiny.
YOU NEED SENSE, NORTHERNERS TRYING TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND YOU HERE BLAMING GEJ.
WAS GEJ THE ONE THAT ASKED HIM TO SQUANDER THE MONEY? IF YES, WHY HASN'T GEJ SUMMON?
YOU NEED TO STOP THIS HATE, ITS NOT GONNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Geniro:
bUHARI and his useless and dull govt.
If only ur father were useful he wouldn't have wasted time bringing a vagabond like u in2 dis world. If ur father were smart,maybe he'll be president 2day. But he's a village town crier. Lol
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by walezy14(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
So that you can run away.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by femo86(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
PassingShot:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who be Buffoon

Easy ooo guy. U dey para ooooo
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by sapientia(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
A lawyer said he dont even know where his client is being kept for the past 7 weeks and a sane human is applauding the government.

When it happens to you... No one will care too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.