Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki (33345 Views)

Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / $15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
Oooops,someone sounds pained. Seems u pick comebacks 4rm google don't ya? Let's face it jackass;u can never reach the level of PMB. person.

Olodo, you felt your copy and paste stale jab will go unnoticed. I won't wan't to be remembered as a super clueless, semi illiterate, geriatric dull president like PMB.
grin
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

Olodo, you felt your copy and paste stale jab will go unnoticed. I won't wan't to be remembered as a super clueless, semi illiterate, geriatric dull president like PMB.
grin
ANIMAL. It seems u spend time learning insults on google. Brainless pig. See why I called u jobless maniac? What a mistake 4a human being. You need prayers. I pity you. You're So full of hate and shit too.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
ANIMAL. It seems u spend time learning insults on google. Brainless pig. See why I called u jobless maniac? What a mistake 4a human being. You need prayers. I pity you. You're So full of hate and shit too.

Hehehehehe ! I can see my jabs are hurting you seriously and they are all original with no copy and paste.

I will gladly pummel you for days since you have decided to be a willing zombie to the dull fool from Daura occupying Aso rock.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

Hehehehehe ! I can see my jabs are hurting you seriously and they are all original with no copy and paste.

I will gladly pummel you for days since you have decided to be a willing zombie to the dull fool from Daura occupying Aso rock.
Lol,u're too damn small 2 hit me cunt. Idiot who spends time on google copying insults. Orangutan. Did I tell u u're d lowest form of life on earth? Idiota.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
Lol,u're too damn small 2 hit me cunt. Idiot who spends time on google copying insults. Orangutan. Did I tell u u're d lowest form of life on earth? Idiota.

Imbec1le, if you don't reference my jabs from google then you will agree with me that your entire household and generation are cursed beyond repair.

Meanwhile, i can confortably reference your "Condom factory" jab easily from google. grin
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

Imbec1le, if you don't reference my jabs from google then you will agree with me that your entire household and generation are cursed beyond repair.

Meanwhile, i can confortably reference your "Condom factory" jab easily from google. grin
He-goat,its slowpoke not imbec1le. Fool,which school did you attend? See why I called a waste of your father's semen? By the way,you don't need to tell me how jobless you're gonna be 4d next few days. Just bring it on 'My Bitch'.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
He-goat,its slowpoke not imbec1le. Fool,which school did you attend? See why I called a waste of your father's semen? By the way,you don't need to tell me how jobless you're gonna be 4d next few days. Just bring it on 'My Bitch'.

You just took Imbec1lity to a whole new level, ever heard of the phrase bypassing censorship ? May God deliver sense to you and those senile pigs you call parents.

Like Dull Buhari like zombies. I will give you heat for the next month since you have decided to be a fall guy to the dung occupying Aso rock.

Oya now,respond make i fire back . hehehe !!! grin
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniro:

You just took Imbec1lity to a whole new level, ever heard of the phrase bypassing censorship ? May God deliver sense to you and those senile pigs you call parents.

Like Dull Buhari like zombies. I will give you heat for the next month since you have decided to be a fall guy to the dung occupying Aso rock.

Oya now,respond make i fire back . hehehe !!! grin
I definitely will respond to,becos I need to knock some sense into ur block head. Has any1 ever told u,u have diarrhoea of the mouth? Everything u say is sooo irritating and clearly shows u've got a constipation of ideas. Again, dull child of a dull father n mother: Go hang urself and die becos PMB is president. Ineffectual buffoon.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
jelal007:
I definitely will respond to,becos I need to knock some sense into ur block head. Has any1 ever told u,u have diarrhoea of the mouth? Everything u say is sooo irritating and clearly shows u've got a constipation of ideas. Again, dull child of a dull father n mother: Go hang urself and die becos PMB is president. Ineffectual buffoon.

How can a product from senile imbec1les knock some sense into those way better than him. hehehehehehe !. If you find my jabs irritating , kindly tarry cos you haven't seen nothing yet.

By the time am done with you zombie, Licking PMB rectum will not only be irritating to you but it will become disgusting to all deplorable members of those unfortunate rettards you call family.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2016
Geniro:

How can a product from senile imbec1les knock some sense into those way better than him. hehehehehehe !. If you find my jabs irritating , kindly tarry cos you haven't seen nothing yet.

By the time am done with you zombie, Licking PMB rectum will not only be irritating to you but it will become disgusting to all deplorable members of those unfortunate rettards you call family.
Don't worry my bitch u'll find out. But then I doubt if u will becos ur sickness is kind of spiritual. Since u've displayed ur best talent: spreading hate and ignorance. Pathetic.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
jelal007:
Don't worry my bitch u'll find out. But then I doubt if u will becos ur sickness is kind of spiritual. Since u've displayed ur best talent: spreading hate and ignorance. Pathetic.

The only b1tch you can consider yours is your silly mum grin. If you consider a legitimate labeling of Buhari as an incompetent, dull and imbec1lic President as hate and ignorance, then be my guest.

By the time am done with you. Your fellow zombies will pity you.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Geniro:

The only b1tch you can consider yours is your silly mum grin. If you consider a legitimate labeling of Buhari as an incompetent, dull and imbec1lic President as hate and ignorance, then be my guest.

By the time am done with you. Your fellow zombies will pity you.
Ohhh MY BITCH come suck my d**k. It seems u're feeling me aren't ya? Pathetic creature. I feel terribly sorry 4u,even with ur education,u're sooo full of ignorance and hate. Ur parents didn't do a good job bringing u up. Not that I'm surprised though,idiots breed idiots. Lmao
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
jelal007:
Ohhh MY BITCH come suck my d**k. It seems u're feeling me aren't ya? Pathetic creature. I feel terribly sorry 4u,even with ur education,u're sooo full of ignorance and hate. Ur parents didn't do a good job bringing u up. Not that I'm surprised though,idiots breed idiots. Lmao

Is your mum done sucking your D!ck ? grin . Before we proceed, kindly show me the lice infested d1ck you feel deserved to be sucked.

Your might elect to die for the imbec1le in Aso rock from Daura, while you are it, kindly include your cursed family in the equation cos the world will be a better place without them.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Geniro:

Is your mum done sucking your D!ck ? grin . Before we proceed, kindly show me the lice infested d1ck you feel deserved to be sucked.

Your might elect to die for the imbec1le in Aso rock from Daura, while you are it, kindly include your cursed family in the equation cos the world will be a better place without them.
Gerrarahere....don't want ur diseased mouth anywhere near me. It seems 2me like ur mother hated u 4 making ur father leave her emotionally drained. Ur birth made her p***y sooo wide becos of ur big head. Sadly,its just a head with no brain. Only a dullard knows a dullard. Hmmmm,wat a pity. All ur hate on PMB will change nothing cock sucker. Keep unleashing ur frustrations on NL. Good luck with that.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Geniro:

Someone just said,judging 4rm ur hate comments u're not even fit 2 live with pigs. I concur with what he said. Big bag of trash.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
jelal007:
Gerrarahere....don't want ur diseased mouth anywhere near me. It seems 2me like ur mother hated u 4 making ur father leave her emotionally drained. Ur birth made her p***y sooo wide becos of ur big head. Sadly,its just a head with no brain. Only a dullard knows a dullard. Hmmmm,wat a pity. All ur hate on PMB will change nothing cock sucker. Keep unleashing ur frustrations on NL. Good luck with that.

Hehehehehehehe !! I wonder how your rant will stop me from labelling PMB a confirmed geriatric old certificateless fool. So far, you haven't achieved any objective other than having your a.rzzz handed over to you in fashion.

Tell your unfortunate cursed parents that Geniro will purge you of all stupidity absolutely free. They should be thankful grin.
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by jelal007(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Geniro:

Hehehehehehehe !! I wonder how your rant will stop me from labelling PMB a confirmed geriatric old certificateless fool. So far, you haven't achieved any objective other than having your a.rzzz handed over to you in fashion.

Tell your unfortunate cursed parents that Geniro will purge you of all stupidity absolutely free. They should be thankful grin.
SMH in pity. This is what you do best....rants,insults and abuses and he's damn proud of it. I suspect u come 4rm a family with serious emotional/psychological issues. I can tell u're terribly frustrated and I feel sooo sorry 4u. U need a hug? Go and cry 2 mama. I'm sooo done with a low life like you. I've got very important stuff 2 deal with. Want an advice? Go do something 2 productive with ur life. I am already. #TEAMPMB/OSINBAJO
Re: I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki by Geniro: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
jelal007:
Someone just said,judging 4rm ur hate comments u're not even fit 2 live with pigs. I concur with what he said. Big bag of trash.

Is that someone the pig that sired you ?

jelal007:
SMH in pity. This is what you do best....rants,insults and abuses and he's damn proud of it. I suspect u come 4rm a family with serious emotional/psychological issues. I can tell u're terribly frustrated and I feel sooo sorry 4u. U need a hug? Go and cry 2 mama. I'm sooo done with a low life like you. I've got very important stuff 2 deal with. Want an advice? Go do something 2 productive with ur life. I am already. #TEAMPMB/OSINBAJO

Zombie, why run away. Come and defend the senile and slow Imbec1le from Daura occupying Aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States / Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.