Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? (2079 Views)

How Will I React On Her Past? / Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. / If You Know About Her Past, Will You Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Gabaleve(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
A friend of mine,who is also a nairalander is madly in love with a girl he met 2 years ago and he is even hoping to marry her, my problem with their relationship is that the girl has a very very very ugly past. She confessed and listed18 guys she has slept with in our street alone,a list including his close pals and his immediate younger brother, another ugly episode of her past is that, she had a son at 16,but she never knew who was responsible, because she was involved with four different guys on the month she concieved . Please NAIRALANDERS, is this kind of past forgivable? Is this normal? Has anyone been in such situation or witnessed something similar before? does such blind,dead and dumb love stil exist?
Please your advice is seriously needed as he doesnt believe he has a problem

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
If u judged her in her past, that was pretty ugly...but if u think she changed for good and u can accept the fact that she slept around before u then nothing is wrong with it cool at least she was honest of her dark past...

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by vizkiz: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't believe any thread that starts with "a friend of mine" too many lies

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by dulux07(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Let her go, even if shes a changed person.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Strahovski1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
It's not forgivable! She is a Slut and would forever be.

In my religion and tradition such ladies are hanged and any man who sympathise with them be stoned.

He should not marry her undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016

"Anyone who's without sin should throw the first stone"

A person's past do not necessarily Reflect a persons true Nature. People could change.undecided

And by the way...sleeping with 18 guys isn't ugly.
guys that are barely 25 have myriads of sexual partners, and they do not term it "Ugly" rather they get praised for it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Smellymouth: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Noooooo
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Joshchi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hope your friend has gone for hiv test
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Kenzico(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Picture of the 18 guys or

Adonbilivit undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Dannidom(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
If u judged her in her past, that was pretty ugly...but if u think she changed for good and u can accept the fact that she slept around before u then nothing is wrong with it cool at least she was honest of her dark past...
Kashybaby hwfar! you ma wan learn pidgeon english ke (Nija Flavour) I fit be ya teasher but na shikini moni wey you go fit drop for 'father' to tell am mak e carry on. but since say na you (you ma dawg) I fit collect 'Kiss' just daily dose will do you hear

I still remain ya Aroba Dannidom

*back to the kweshion*

Shit's bout to get ugly just at the mention of that her gruvy past. Mehn! Aint taking that from any body, Your past? fine! keep that in ya past and dont mention shit whenever i get around. I love you for you, not because you trying to sell me ya past and trying to make me feel like I wana freak out with some dirty lines
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dannidom:
Kashybaby hwfar! you ma wan learn pidgeon english ke (Nija Flavour) I fit be ya teasher but na shikini moni wey you go fit drop for 'father' to tell am mak e carry on. but since say na you (you ma dawg) I fit collect 'Kiss' just daily dose will do you hear

I still remain ya Aroba Dannidom

*back to the kweshion*

Shit's bout to get ugly just at the mention of that her gruvy past. Mehn! Aint taking that from any body, Your past? fine! keep that in ya past and dont mention shit whenever i get around. I love you for you, not because you trying to sell me ya past and trying to make me feel like I wana freak out with some dirty lines

Nawa for me oooo..u dey scatter my brain grin grin grin lol
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by cruzita(f): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
old things are past away .
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Dannidom(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nawa for me oooo..u dey scatter my brain grin grin grin lol
Lol! I fit mend am na. I be 'doc' but na only home services na im I dey give

for my pay hmm forget am because na still something you fit afford wink wink wink wink
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Leriebloom(f): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Her past is her past. She made an ugly mistake, true.And u v said she is a changed person, so let her past remain where it is and not something that would come interfering in her future.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by executioner27: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

In my religion and tradition such ladies are hanged and any man who sympathise with them be stoned.

You this religion guy....its like your religion is against women entirely. Maybe your religion and life style is Homosexual.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by MzPecs(f): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't believe this! cool
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

Whatever your mission on Nairaland is...
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
brandnew3:
Whatever your mission on Nairaland is...

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Adonbilivit undecided

Amateurish.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dannidom:
Lol! I fit mend am na. I be 'doc' but na only home services na im I dey give

for my pay hmm forget am because na still something you fit afford wink wink wink wink

Watta word "home service" grin...u remind me of sumtin else...
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lyondavinci:

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.
That's true...
Opinions are nothing more than that. "OPINIONS".

He should be careful not to call Nigerian girls sluts, else every Lagosian would also see every Indo/Asian girl living in Ilupeju, Lagos as low life 'SLUTS'.

*My Opinion*
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by AlienStar: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
That's none of ur business, leave them the hell alone!
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by KingTom(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
If your friend knows about her past and is still comfortable with it then what the Fûck Is your business and even if he doesn't know and he loves the babe then I wish them a happy marriage smiley many of us have ugly pasts . But bros when Una go grow up na every time my friend my friend all of us know say na you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by EOOJ(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Well, there is realy noting wrong wit it if u ask me... Difrent strokes4 difrent folks. We are al humans wit difrent personalities. So d fact dat to u its ugly, to him its in d past and life goes on. Stop tryna force ur own thoughts on d guy na. If afta al has bin said and done and he stil chooses her, guy free him and wish him well. Except u ar insinuating dat sum one is dancing on his head in his vilage grin
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Dannidom(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Watta word "home service" grin...u remind me of sumtin else...
dang aint shit

we go just get busy maybe to dey remove cloth no worri we go soon wear am back you hear, then we go just the run around the house We go visit the bathroom maybe the bedroom dont worri I be 'Rev. father' we go just go there go drink wine then after we go just play hide and seek still un*lad then maybe we go pass out then at night our lesson resumes after we don jack tire we go just say our morning prayers because na all night tutorial pidgeon is best understood at night wink wink wink then we call it a day to resume later in the day you dig
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by OneManLegion(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gabaleve:
Please NAIRALANDERS, is this kind of past forgivable? Is this normal? Has anyone been in such situation or witnessed something similar before? does such blind,dead and dumb love stil exist?
Please your advice is seriously needed as he doesnt believe he has a problem

Cc: Lalasticlala

Short Answer: No, that kind of past isn't forgivable.

Long Answer: Old habits die hard. Someone who was so favorably disposed to promiscuity might as well relapse - and that's assuming she isn't dating your friend because it suddenly hit her that her time is running out and she needs to get wedded, which would make your friend the sucker that wifed up the community slut. No man deserves to be married to a girl that screwed around like she was expecting medals or some'in.

With that being said, if your friend is aware of her past and doesn't see a problem, by all means, cheer him on and eat their jollof rice when he marries the ex-MsBitch. I'm sure you won't have to be the one to suffer the ignominy of marrying an (ex)slut.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Gabaleve(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:
ur biz
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Gabaleve(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

"Anyone who's without sin should throw the first stone"

A person's past do not necessarily Reflect a persons true Nature. People could change.undecided

And by the way...sleeping with 18 guys isn't ugly.
guys that are barely 25 have myriads of sexual partners, and they do not term it "Ugly" rather they get praised for it.

sleepin with 18 guys ain't ugly?....babe,come to d real world,dis aint africa magic
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Strahovski1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
executioner27:

You this religion guy....its like your religion is against women entirely. Maybe your religion and life style is Homosexual.

Actually my religion is not against any gender. It does not entertain any form of immorality or trash from any gender. Even men are castrated some hexed with insanity. But civilization and western influence is changing it undecided

Its a fun one to be in.

smiley
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Strahovski1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
brandnew3:

That's true...
Opinions are nothing more than that. "OPINIONS".

He should be careful not to call Nigerian girls sluts, else every Lagosian would also see every Indo/Asian girl living in Ilupeju, Lagos as low life 'SLUTS'.

*My Opinion*

Did I mention Nigerian girls in general? I said the woman in regard is a Slut. I repeat. A Slut. 18 guys undecided

Whoever, African, American, Asian, European, or whatever that lays with 18 partners is a promiscuous person. Be it male or female. So again the woman is a Slut.

So if you have a problem with strahovski quote strahovski not changing my words. Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Gabaleve(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Adonbilivit undecided
if i show u now,next thing u will say is, i should show u their joystick

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is The Assertion That Most First Born Are Dull And Lazy? / Shoking: This boxer is $30, can you buy it? (photos)!! / Pre Wedding Pix Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.