Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) (49436 Views)

Nnenne’s Last Valentine: Short Story By Oluoma Udemezue / A Valentine's Day Fiasco / Valentine's Day At The Zoo (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
How on earth will i forget the 14th of february. It was an horrible experience which i will never forget in my life...sometimes i wonder if most of man “s predicaments is not governed by predestination and fate but by his own undoings .. Perphaps it was my ignorance , or was it was my greed but all in all , i doubt if i really deserve any of this.. And by the end of it all , i know you will be on my side .. i know everyone will......

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by vizkiz: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
classcaptain yaf come again with another story oh grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:
classcaptain yaf come again with another story oh grin

lol..this one na tragedy ooh.. e no funny grin
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Chanchit: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
On my way outa NL, lemme just book this space till I return.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Mhizkel(f): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
ClassCaptain, please updatesmiley
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by BrandR(f): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okay, just make it a little bit comical. More like a Trajicomedy. cheesy
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by wordbank(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
No noise abeg, I wan hia d tori
Everybody keep quiet
Classcaptain, abeg continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ritababe(f): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Cherrybrown
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Brownhypo: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don carry chair sidan since,make the story begin abeg grin grin
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
hehehe grin .. classcaptain.. me i don land
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by kimnicki(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
lemme buy land here before it appreciates grin
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ezychris(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
cool
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Temihatz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Space booked cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
EPISODE ONE

Feb 13th ..

. I woke up, prayed the usual 2 minutes” thank you Lord prayer “ and i manage chop the remaining yam porridge wey i cook yesterday inside pot.. .. Afterwards, i brush ma teeth well before i con baff. With nothing left to do , i sat down on my own bed with my tecno m3 phone and then i logged in online. As expected na val this ,val that full everywhere...
So tomorrow is VAL ?? No wonder my neighbour, Bro Tayo did the unusual as he did not wake us up with his osupa returns, small doctor and dre san ,omo anaabi cd collection as he normally does everyday but bombarded us with classic love songs.hmmn.. val is tomorrow and i had no idea ??

I felt really sad.... at 25 years of age , i have never at any point celebrated this thing called valentine with any babe. Right from secondary school,enter university till now wey i dey do my masters...not even once..

No be really my fault... i have only dated two girls in this short time wey i don spend on earth.One for secondary school and one for university..both of them were practically not into the whole valentine ,,valentine thing back then. As a sharp guy , na kuku to my own advantage ... i no go dey buy any yeye val gifts or find money for any outing for any girlfriend.. it was all perfect and ok for me.

Not untill recently when i was left with no babe before i started realising the essence of the valentine fever.. I was immensely tortured by the lovey dovey atmosphere i witnessed when my one of my hostel mate, okaakoko who was just in 200 level, and his babe celebrated their valentine last year.. person go think say na marriage anniversary dem do..

From eatery to swimming pool to cinema back to eatery and the final finalisation for bedroom wey dem no allow person hear word , i could not help but jealous them oo.. worst worst , my younger brother wey dey ss2 marveled me with narations of how he and his new “ chick” celebrated val by chilling out at mr biggs and having fun at a swimming pool before retiring to our house to chill further,,

What do u mean by chill further ?/ i asked inquistively from my ever promiscuous younger brother
Haaha .. i mean chill and talk naa..
Hmnn did u do the do ?? i asked again wanting to be sure what am thinking is right.

The only thing he did was smile.. Maybe he go give me the answer tomorrow ,only God knows..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ekaygenie(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
The end? I for fear.. angry

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by tayo60(f): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rubbish kiss
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by prahcetomi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Did he do the do?.....which do do you expect him to do?
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Okaakoko(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
classcaptain my guy, you are welcome back. you need to see our VAL celebration this year. na inside church we do am, it's that my pastor who changed the whole plan. well, I have taken a sit drive on I am with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by frostland(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:

EPISODE ONE

Feb 13th ..

. I woke up, prayed the usual 2 minutes” thank you Lord prayer “ and i manage chop the remaining yam porridge wey i cook yesterday inside pot.. .. Afterwards, i brush ma teeth well before i con baff. With nothing left to do , i sat down on my own bed with my tecno m3 phone and then i logged in online. As expected na val this ,val that full everywhere...
So tomorrow is VAL ?? No wonder my neighbour, Bro Tayo did the unusual as he did not wake us up with his osupa returns, small doctor and dre san ,omo anaabi cd collection as he normally does everyday but bombarded us with classic love songs.hmmn.. val is tomorrow and i had no idea ??

I felt really sad.... at 25 years of age , i have never at any point celebrated this thing called valentine with any babe. Right from secondary school,enter university till now wey i dey do my masters...not even once..

No be really my fault... i have only dated two girls in this short time wey i don spend on earth.One for secondary school and one for university..both of them were practically not into the whole valentine ,,valentine thing back then. As a sharp guy , na kuku to my own advantage ... i no go dey buy any yeye val gifts or find money for any outing for any girlfriend.. it was all perfect and ok for me.

Not untill recently when i was left with no babe before i started realising the essence of the valentine fever.. I was immensely tortured by the lovey dovey atmosphere i witnessed when my one of my hostel mate, okaakoko who was just in 200 level, and his babe celebrated their valentine last year.. person go think say na marriage anniversary dem do..

From eatery to swimming pool to cinema back to eatery and the final finalisation for bedroom wey dem no allow person hear word , i could not help but jealous them oo.. worst worst , my younger brother wey dey ss2 marveled me with narations of how he and his new “ chick” celebrated val by chilling out at mr biggs and having fun at a swimming pool before retiring to our house to chill further,,

What do u mean by chill further ?/ i asked inquistively from my ever promiscuous younger brother
Haaha .. i mean chill and talk naa..
Hmnn did u do the do ?? i asked again wanting to be sure what am thinking is right.

The only thing he did was smile.. Maybe he go give me the answer tomorrow ,only God knows..
me don carry chair set down o abeg classcaptain episode 2

2 Likes

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Episode TWO

All these things got me yearning seriously for a babe .. and more importantly one to celebrate valentine with this year.. i cant imagine never celebrating val with anyone untill i married.. me and me wife go con dey house dey give each others flowers dem and all that..

.. iro oh .. i must taste it before marriage..

I sat down at home thinking about my life... no babe.. nothing nothing at this age ?? choi... shey i no need to go wash my head for olumba olumba so.

I spent the next 2 hours playing pes 2016 and getting defeated each time .. i kukuma had no lectures and no place to go ,, so una no fit really blame me. tomorrow na membership revival for church and special val programme , make i dey prepare for church small small jare.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Nche95(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
registered
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Charlesdock(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2016
*walks into thread with Nicki Minaj grin hey! Mr classcaptain two v.i.p seat for me and my val. Abeg dream good oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by surbrown(m): 2:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Pinshures or Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by cherrybrown(f): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2016
ritababe:
Cherrybrown
Yes dear
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Episode 3

Around 3 30pm that same day ,wristbangle came to see me.. i already knew wetin he find come ... he came to ask if my room will be free for tomorrow ..

Oga boo..
Haha ..how far naw ..
I dey oo ..i dey ..

This was how he has been coming for the past valentines for 2 solid years. White oh , black oo,,, every val day , he will surely pop up with one girl.. With my well furnished room and all amenities included therein especially my fat and super large extemely soft bed ,, he knew every deed done in my room will surely be unforgettable. By now , he was like a younger brother to me and occasionally , i assist him financially and give him food stuffs . i was like his big ‘ broff ‘ ..Something like a school daddy.

.. He thanked me and asked about my own plans for the day and he got the usual answer..

NOTHING

But bros i dey always tell you ,,i get all dese babes for hand wey i fit give you naw...which one u go need ?
Ehn no worry..
Haha bros body no be firewood naww...ehn..why u..
Haha i say dont worry se .. ehn dont worry ehn,,u just dey enjoy yourself go..jare o ri e..

I then quickly rushed in to ease myself in the toilet while leaving my phone behind as he checked some videos and all .... i came back and we discussed few other things.

Ok bro .... na tomorrow evening be that ..
Ok guy.. no be p ... no be p..sha no forget use protection..
Haa always boss ,always ..he said smiling as he left.

Truely, Wristbangle fit supply me girls but no,, i no go ever gree collect dose girls.. these so call girls he rolls with were mostly low class girls who were nowhere my level and status... most were young and underage,.. they hardly knew left from right,, i cant imagine bringing myself so low to descend upon those' miscrings' . Never ..not now not ever.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Mhizkel(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kikikiki grin
Wristbangle, come here and confirm the accusation OP laid against you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by wristbangle: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mhizkel:
Kikikiki grin
Wristbangle, come here and confirm the accusation OP laid against you cheesy

shockedshocked

Wetin I do oo?

Hehehe this classcaptain sef! grin

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Mhizkel(f): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
wristbangle:

shockedshocked

Wetin I do oo?
OP said you like borrowing bed grin

True/false?

5 Likes

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by CaroLyner(f): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2016

.Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Michellla(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy reading.................

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by misspicy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
classcaptain tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.