Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? (2087 Views)

How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab / E-wallet User Please Come Here / Google Wallet Now Automatically Transfers To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please help guyyss

1 Like

Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by dasphinx1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
bros, i de with you.... me sef wan sabi... wink
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
dasphinx1:
bros, i de with you.... me sef wan sabi... wink
you re also using the freebitcoin stuff?
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by dasphinx1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
you re also using the freebitcoin stuff?

Yeah
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
wet in we go do with this fund na
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
wetin we go do with this fund na
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by evergreen9: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am not sure this is possible but there are reliable and trusted ways of cashing out bitcoins, btc to cash straight up and I am not talking about selling the btc.
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2016
evergreen9:
I am not sure this is possible but there are reliable and trusted ways of cashing out bitcoins, btc to cash straight up and I am not talking about selling the btc.
Pls can you share some lights on ways of cashing BTC out?
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by evergreen9: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Pls can you share some lights on ways of cashing BTC out?

what's your email? lets talk in private
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by augster(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Please help guyyss
register for a payoneer card, once you get it link it to your e-wallet account and withdraw money from any nigeria atm machine. Don‘t know if it can work with the e-wallet stuff sha
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2016
augster:
register for a payoneer card, once you get it link it to your e-wallet account and withdraw money from any nigeria atm machine. Don‘t know if it can work with the e-wallet stuff sha
Thanks for the idea, I appreciate. I will try it.
Re: How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
You can exchange your btc here
check signature. i don use them

(1) (Reply)

Need A Phone / What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? / How To Activate MTN Binge Data | 2gb N500 1gb N350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.