Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You (1030 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by pussypounder(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
My dickkkk just died!!!! angry Can I bury it in your asssss cool

cc: naughtynaughty, mrcork, stfuareyougod, refiner, onila,
misspeggy, happyjuliet, mavany, queen143, luvablesam, eness, kolenda.
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by bibijay123(f): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mostsly lame ones like " do u live around here?" And I be like " u want come rob me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by dollyjoy(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
I like you BEFOREsadsadcheesy lolll
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by iykekelvins(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Your ass is so lonely without my hands on it
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by Dannidom(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Can I borrow your phone? *she hands it over* does it have a battery grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by iykekelvins(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
bibijay123:
Mostsly lame ones like " do u live around here?" And I be like " u want come rob me? undecided
Hahaha

I wan come tiff u
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by Kolenda(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
pussypounder:
My dickkkk just died!!!! angry Can I bury it in your asssss cool

cc: naughtynaughty, mrcork, stfuareyougod, refiner, onila,
misspeggy, happyjuliet, mavany, queen143, luvablesam, eness, kolenda.
Pls y d mention?
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by benny4wax(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, click HERE For the best investment opportunity this Year.
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by ekaygenie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dannidom:
Can I borrow your phone? *she hands it over* does it have a battery grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is he interested in the babe or the phone?? angry
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by happyjuliet(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
I take baba God name beg no dey mention my name undecidedI take baba God name beg no dey mention my name
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by bibijay123(f): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hahaha

I wan come tiff u

Guys need to upgrade their pick up lines, we are tired of hearing the same thing! Haba! lipsrsealed
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by iykekelvins(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
bibijay123:

Guys need to upgrade their pick up lines, we are tired of hearing the same thing! Haba! lipsrsealed
Lol..we've. Upgraded nau
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by pussypounder(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
I like you BEFOREsadsadcheesy lolll
i'm a robber... and I'm gonna smash your back door in!
Re: Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You by pussypounder(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
happyjuliet:
I take baba God name beg no dey mention my name undecidedI take baba God name beg no dey mention my name
I would tell you a joke about my d!ck....buts its too loooong

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Boss Forcibly Collected Her Phone While Calling Me / Advice Needed, My New Husband Starved Me Of Sex / Neighbors Don't Like Me But Try To Find Out Details About Me From My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.