Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body (1283 Views)

She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her / Why You Should Start Smoking / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
I want to start smoking weed as a weight loss aid. I have been finding it difficult to maintain a healthy weight and i have come to realize that pot smokers are skinnier and healthier.
I humbly plead for your contributions for or against my decision.
Thanks.
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Simple discipline will help more than smoking and adding to your problems undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
skarlett:
Simple discipline will help more than smoking and adding to your problems undecided
it is not that easy,I have that inborn tendency to put on weight
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by hertz9te(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
learn to love yourself

1 Like

Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
zuchyblink:
it is not that easy,I have that inborn tendency to put on weight

And so? Oya add the negative side effects of smoking on your lungs to your 'fatness'. Your life, your business undecided
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by refiner(f): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
u can go on.....when u turn to a skeleton,dnt come here crying foul ooo!
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
hertz9te:
learn to love yourself
how? Pls explain
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by rollUP(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Who says pot smokers are skinnier.
Dude I smoke Mari J every fvcking day.
And I'm not skinny one bit nor do I have charcoal lips.

I used to be be slim when I was in school. Cos then it's more of smoking than eating cos student gats manage.

IMO u get lean from smoking Mari J wen u dont eat or eat less.

I eat mountain of food when I'm done kushing cos dah shiit makes one hungry.

So d yan of pot smokers are skinny is WRONG!!
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by iykekelvins(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Go on a diet broda
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
refiner:
u can go on.....when u turn to a skeleton,dnt come here crying foul ooo!
hahahahahaaha.....i prefer being thin to being over weight because you can easily put on weight when you wanna. But losing weight is very hard
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by osaslord500(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
My brother what u need is just a glass of Hcl.
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
osaslord500:
My brother what u need is just a glass of Hcl.
hydrogen chloride? That was hot from you
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by osaslord500(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
zuchyblink:
hydrogen chloride? That was hot from you

What doesn't kill u, makes u stronger
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
osaslord500:

What doesn't kill u, makes u stronger
Nairalanders should pray for Osaslord500
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by osaslord500(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
zuchyblink:
Nairalanders should pray for Osaslord500

Na u need am pass to reduce weight ooo
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
osaslord500:

Na u need am pass to reduce weight ooo
weight management can't be compared with insanity
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
@op who told you weed makes you loose weight?

You only get high and forget about food that moment but when the highness is getting diminished you would get hungry like never before.
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by cruzita(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Go on ,no problem .your case dey majek fashek hand
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by refiner(f): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
zuchyblink:
hahahahahaaha.....i prefer being thin to being over weight because you can easily put on weight when you wanna. But losing weight is very hard

ur life....ur choice!smiley
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by benny4wax(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, click HERE For the best investment opportunity this Year.
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Bhella5(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
refiner:

ur life....ur choice!smiley
You are so cruel girl. @ OP just go for C9
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by refiner(f): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bhella5:
You are so cruel girl. @ OP just go for C9

lol....u are kidding me rite?....wat did I type here dat looks cruel to u
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just say you have always wanted to try smoking pot, we'll understand
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Bhella5(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
refiner:

lol....u are kidding me rite?....wat did I type here dat looks cruel to u
Your earlier post was.
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by refiner(f): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bhella5:
Your earlier post was.
dere is nofin cruel abt it joor! or else cruel nw have a new meaning
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Bhella5(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
refiner:

dere is nofin cruel abt it joor! or else cruel nw have a new meaning
Hehe maybe.
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by zuchyblink(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Just say you have always wanted to try smoking pot, we'll understand
but for real pot smokers are skinnier
Re: Help! He Wants To start Smoking Weed For A Slimmer Body by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diet and exercise will help ur life o undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Golden Rules For Single Men / (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs / Which One Looks More Captivating To You: "The Bride" Or "The Shoe"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.