Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

(help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs (1288 Views)

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by RomanticAmebo: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2016
http://Amebosquare.com

The woman shared her story on a popular relationship page on Instagram – break_or_makeup – where she told stunned readers about her husband’s philandering habits and the girl involved with him.

cc lalasticlala Mynd44, daveP, DocAdray, nikkypearl, Englishmart, Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

According to her, she found out that the girl who has trapped her husband is a student of a Babcock university and that she is trying to stop the girl now.

Below is how she put the story:
http://amebosquare.com/stories/help-girl-babcock-university-trapped-husband-legs-woman-cries/

Re: (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2016
angry angry ur blog tho.. Why this unnecessary links popping out? Redirecting me to another blog?
Re: (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by VictorRomanov: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Things like these come from women or wives who feel they owe their existence to their marriage or husband. Why not confront her husband and threaten with divorce if he doesn't stop? Oh! She can't cos her husband gives her pocket money. and without a husband she can't survive. Therefore blame the girl who possibly doesnt know the man is married.
Re: (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by RomanticAmebo: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry angry ur blog tho.. Why this unnecessary links popping out? Redirecting me to another blog?

you mean you cant access the blog ?
Re: (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by Daniel2289(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
The errors must women make is that after marriage n dey give birth, they no longer take good care of their body. Which is very bad. N dis can make some men go outside. My dear sister try n bring that attractiveness into ur marriage, especially in d bedroom. It is unfortunate dat ur hubby is not faithful to u. Try n talk to him n find out y he choose to act dat way. Don't quarrel about it. And don't 4get to Tell it to God in prayer, he will hear u. Best of luck.
Re: (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
RomanticAmebo:

you mean you cant access the blog ?

Nope.. Unless ur blog is exclusively only all over Ng.
Re: (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by RomanticAmebo: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nope.. Unless ur blog is exclusively only all over Ng.

Hmm meaning
Re: (help!) A Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs by VictorRomanov: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Daniel2289:
The errors must women make is that after marriage n dey give birth, they no longer take good care of their body. Which is very bad. N dis can make some men go outside. My dear sister try n bring that attractiveness into ur marriage, especially in d bedroom. It is unfortunate dat ur hubby is not faithful to u. Try n talk to him n find out y he choose to act dat way. Don't quarrel about it. And don't 4get to Tell it to God in prayer, he will hear u. Best of luck.

My brother, this is error number 1. Who has more sexy body than Caroline danjuma and Take Makinwa. A man without self control will always cheat. Nothing stops a man from registering his wife at a gym and ensuring that she attend regularly.

We shouldn't blame the innocent mate for the sins of the erring partner. If it were the other way round, we wouldn't be asking if the man still has his pre marriage body and shape.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only, Guys Please Avoid This Very Thread!!! / #movie's Challenge / How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.