Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me (2865 Views)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am proudly homophobic. I detest homosexuality, I don't agree with persecution for them but I blatantly refuse to accept them nor their reasons. But something I noticed recently makes me feel like a hypocrite.

I sat in a bus awaiting passengers when two AGBERO boys came towards my bus and where talking, no sooner did one start caressing the nipples of the other while the other didn't rebuff him. I noticed their conversation got into whispers with slight caress here and there, all these weirdness was displaying in public in day time. I was irritated, I remembered when I got to my destination and lodged into a hotel, as I stepped out to eat, I overhead two men conversing in local dialect, arguing who could Bleep the other the longest, who will bleed more etc. I felt God had finally forsaken me. How could I be a hearer of such things that could cause nightmares on the same day. Then I remembered those 2go days, how u enter the men lounge in hope the discussing politics, football or money only to hear things that would make the people of sodom and gomoorah to cry injustice to God. It wasn't easy at all. But the wierd experience of today, has changed my view on homosexuals.

I lodged into a hotel yesterday in line with my business tomorrow. I returned from eating and as I walked to my room, I mistakenly looked into the nearby room and peeked from the door crack (poor carpentry). I saw two women on the bed doing the do. I wanted to look very well only to correct myself as the receptionist was coming, he saw me and laughed and beckoned on me to look through the next room, two able bodied men. I started wandering Wat sort of hotel I lodged into (na money wahala cause crayfish bend). I started asking myself questions, has this deviant behaviour become so common? Am I deluding myself that only a sick few do it? Are my sure many aren't even closeted. I logged onto 2go again and realised the men lounge is worse than I remembered. I still don't understand homosexuals but I won't be a party to their persecutions, Since am no longer sure my current friends, future friends or potential friends aren't part of the madness

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Redoil: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
The dawnfall of men is neigh.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Laveda(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just live your life cool
Care less about other people's sexuality.

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by sinaj(f): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Only u encountered homo nd lesbo within a day coz of ur nosy nature tongue

Well I encounter lots of gay everyday nd I must that they disgust me sad
I look at dem nd wot runs tru my mind is the big hole in their ass lipsrsealed

As for the lesbians, I wonder d kind of joy de derive from fingering nd kissing their fellow girl *pukes* embarassed

May God's Mercy never depart from us.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by MzPecs(f): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Such deviance behaviour amongst some peeps is becoming irritating buh who am I to judge?

People will condemn the act buh still go behind and get involved in it!

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Their life their world
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Emodeee: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
sinaj:
S

S for sinaj... You sef dey book space. Na wa oh.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Elosky20: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
sodom and gomorrah live in nigeria.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
So what exactly does your topic have to do with the storyline? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by mzvyne(f): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
I'm yet to see the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by cruzita(f): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
I wonder ooo.I was invited to a football club at akwa Ibom .I went there ,lodged at their camp and to my surprise ,30 out of the 35 girls were Lesbos.I was like Jesus !!!! so this sh!t still happens.I left there immediately to avoid HAD I KNOWN because they even started making advances towards me.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I don't wanna be too judgemental on gays. The hypocrisy is that I refuse to admit how common it is. Part of my homophobic stance, is I feel it isn't common. To deny that homosexuality lives amongst us, is the hypocrisy. Hope u get it now
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
mzvyne:
I'm yet to see the hypocrisy
the denial of how common it is, is the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by sinaj(f): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Emodeee:

S for sinaj... You sef dey book space. Na wa oh.
lol
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
I wonder ooo.I was invited to a football club at akwa Ibom .I went there ,lodged at their camp and to my surprise ,30 out of the 35 girls were Lesbos.I was like Jesus !!!! so this sh!t still happens.I left there immediately to avoid HAD I KNOWN because they even started making advances towards me.
jesus. Well female soccer teams are like that. I have coached them and na war and lovers quarrel I settle tire. Even a case of rape once. Good move to run. By the way, buy urself a beer. You play soccer? Proud of u dear
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I don't wanna be too judgemental on gays. The hypocrisy is that I refuse to admit how common it is. Part of my homophobic stance, is I feel it isn't common. To deny that homosexuality lives amongst us, is the hypocrisy. Hope u get it now

Okay now I get but really your tale seems kinda far fetched, maybe you exaggerated it a bit or you saw some of the scenes in a movie. No offence
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I swear, I'm really trying so hard to see the correlation...undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by sinequanon: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I am proudly homophobic. I detest homosexuality..

It's ok, you don't sound homophobic.

You sound just like a gay person trying to broach a difficult subject from an angle.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by ashewoboy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Laveda is a typical example.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
I'm astound as to why a straight fella will want or even consider going into a men's lounge group (or whatever that means) and not once but twice. Are you bi-curious and scared to admit it

I see someone wanting to puke up there at the imagination of two ladies making out. Actually, I like to see where two ladies make out lol. So, nothing to puke about there.

OP, next time you see two ladies making out record it and forward it to me and I'd pay to have it. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by ashewoboy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
sinaj:
Only u encountered homo nd lesbo within a day coz of ur nosy nature tongue

Well I encounter lots of gay everyday nd I must that they disgust me sad
I look at dem nd wot runs tru my mind is the big hole in their ass lipsrsealed

As for the lesbians, I wonder d kind of joy de derive from fingering nd kissing their fellow girl *pukes* embarassed

May God's Mercy never depart from us.

hello, all ladies have an iota of lesbianism in them. Including you.

I can mention names, they are many here like crazy.

The other day, two ladies were seen playing with their boobz in public.
na so e take dey start.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you not bi-curious you wouldn't even start this thread.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by iykekelvins(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nawa for Gays sha..With d kind of problem we re facing in dis country
Na man yansh dey gv dem joy
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Okay now I get but really your tale seems kinda far fetched, maybe you exaggerated it a bit or you saw some of the scenes in a movie. No offence
let me be more graphic, the AGBERO touched the penis, the other two men where more descriptive than I said, I wish it was a movie. Plus the one of today? Maybe na pic u need.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by AfroKnight: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Who is this mofo gay failing to disguise his disgusting orientation?

Goat.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
let me be more graphic, the AGBERO touched the penis, the other two men where more descriptive than I said, I wish it was a movie. Plus the one of today? Maybe na pic u need.

Maybe
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
sinequanon:

It's ok, you don't sound homophobic.

You sound just like a gay person trying to broach a difficult subject from an angle.
My thoughts exactly!undecided

Op sounds Like a closeted gay, someone who's hiding. Somewhat Basking in the Light of Being Homophobic. it happens all the time anyways..Can't say I'm the least bit surprised.

People who Are always Critical About the act, always turn out to be caught in the "dreaded" Act.
Study Reveals Homophobic Men Are, In Fact, More
Likely To Be Gay.lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
aaronson:
If you not bi-curious you wouldn't even start this thread.
yes I am bi curious. Now get off my thread
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
My thoughts exactly!undecided

Op sounds Like a closeted gay, someone who's hiding. Somewhat Basking in the Light of Being Homophobic. it happens all the time anyways..Can't say I'm the least bit surprised.

People who Are always Critical About the act, always turn out to be caught in the "dreaded" Act.
Study Reveals Homophobic Men Are, In Fact, More
Likely To Be Gay.lipsrsealed

hey dumbo. Have some sense. Being liberal to speak doesn't imply inferential knowledge on my person. Let me explain why I am sure you and the other guy are buffoons. You made an assertive statement that proved ur ignorance and sheer idiocy. U read a post and all of a sudden, you know both my middle name and my sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
yes I am bi curious. Now get off my thread
Dummy, After admitting now go on google to look up the meaning of bi-curious.
Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
aaronson:
Dummy, After admitting now go on google to look up the meaning of bi-curious.
u are still here, oga before thunder will fire ur gay ass or dumb brain, get off my mentions. An illiterate calling his teachers a dumbo

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me by Eddygourdo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Maybe
tell them you didn't see me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plurimi Group On Nairaland Are Useless / ... / Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.