Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us (6112 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Durentt:
snap d yansh jooor undecided
for who?
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by naijaboiy: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

yeah,I noticed that too...
sleep is knocking though,its alright wink

BTW I cannot testify tongue
Be denying me o! grin
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
pic of those nails cheesy tongue
Lol I think they are just okay jor, just that topics like these feel silly to me.... I can't rly start looking at myself and being like ooh how nice. How awkward and self centered embarassed grin
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol I think they are just okay jor, just that topics like these feel silly to me.... I can't rly start looking at myself and being like ooh how nice. How awkward and self centered embarassed grin
exactly why I gave back silly answer to the silly question; my a33. Lol

Like, who's got time to start looking at themselves. Definitely not me

Btw, I got phyno's SC tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
exactly why I gave back silly answer to the silly question; my a33. Lol

Like, who's got time to start looking at themselves. Definitely not me

Btw, I got phyno's SC tongue tongue
gimme gimme gimme I'll do anything grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by pbs4real(m): 1:45am On Feb 17, 2016
SexyCeline:

lol.. Why would i wish for what i already have?
if thats u on ur dp then i disagree wit ur claimstongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Deejavuu(f): 1:52am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
well i'm smart! smiley

And that's just the tip of the ice berg. When you get closer you'll find out the rest. wink

angry sad
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
Voice
It works for me coupled with my personality and my killer shape

Phew
Where the shape? cheesy
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

gimme gimme gimme I'll do anything grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I need a LIVE lion's claws tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Leriebloom:
My brain cheesy
Really? Explain uncertainty principle in relation to the newly discovered gravitational wave.

cheesy
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Frozenovenreagan: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2016
personality
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Dyt(f): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Topestbilly:

Where is it? D killer shape undecided

iAmCharis:
Where the shape? cheesy

Look less
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2016
My Height and my cocky attitude. Some girls see it as being rude but most see it as being manly.
oh! Not forgetting i'm very good looking#Not blowing my trumpet
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by DanceVille: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2016
prahcetomi:
who be that o?
Bollywood film actor..
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by DanceVille: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cry cry My armpit sad
Mehn! Can't believe that....Like seriously.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Leriebloom(f): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
Really? Explain uncertainty principle in relation to the newly discovered gravitational wave.

cheesy
And how am i supposed to know that?, was a pure Art student.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Durentt:
My lips. Sexy as hell

Really?? grin grin
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
masonkz:

Really?? grin grin
dude grin
abeg leave me na

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Durentt:
dude grin

abeg leave me na

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cry cry My armpit sad
Is they waxed
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Deejavuu:

angry sad
What I do? sad
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by datfreshdoc(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Everything.. nigger am God's image. smiley
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Deejavuu(f): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

What I do? sad

I go tell you later
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Berryhp: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2016
My nose and lips
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by naijaboiy: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Deejavuu:

I go tell you later
okay now. smiley
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Pwettyella(f): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2016
My voice,my personality and my boobs

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Tjpromise(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2016
just being me is sexy, plus I hear am not too bad to look at.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by peter4acme(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
hummmmmmmm!

my......... umy.........
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by ashewoboy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Repogirl, what's the sexiest thing about you?
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by repogirl(f): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
ashewoboy:
Repogirl, what's the sexiest thing about you?
lol, well... Lemme think...... I will answer when I remember.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by ashewoboy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
lol, well... Lemme think...... I will answer when I remember.

She is dodging the questioncheesy.

I'm here waiting, when you remember, let me know.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by repogirl(f): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
My Height and my cocky attitude. Some girls see it as being rude but most see it as being manly.
oh! Not forgetting i'm very good looking#Not blowing my trumpet
pishures or geraraheremehn! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / South African People Are Enjoying / I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.