Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us (6097 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by DanceVille: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
I know we all have a part in us that we know we can easily use it attract the opposite sex right?..

Then share with those sexiest things in you that you know you can easily use it to attract the opposite sex..
Or should I say those 'Green Lights'?
Let me first share mine.
The sexiest things about:
-My chest(Straight Six Packs).Mehn girls admire me for that..
_My body figure.My girlfriend do used to called me this nickname("Straight like 6'o clock"wink.
Last buh not the least.My Eyes..
Feel free to share yours.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by umehmj(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
my personality. got a sexy personality you can't help but love me
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by DanceVille: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
my personality. got a sexy personality you can't help but love me
That's great!
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
1.88m tall broad chested and correct dicck and a sweet guitarist to mention a few

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Dyt(f): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Voice
It works for me coupled with my personality and my killer shape

Phew
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
My pubic hair

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by stzy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Long Dicc, small waist n cute fingers
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by adren(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
the way i spoked english just making girls fall for me..

i yam seshy!!!

in other words.. the way i splash my money extravagantly makes girls keep coming for more..

well, my looks are a perfect combination of obasanjo and oshiomole's ..

but who cares??

since money dey
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by prahcetomi(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
My moustache.....Finer than that of Herbert Macauley.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
My diastema and my boobs cheesy. They are fvcking beautiful wink
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by cruzita(f): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
my smile Oh My God!!!! killer
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Topestbilly(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dyt:
Voice
It works for me coupled with my personality and my killer shape

Phew

Where is it? D killer shape undecided
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Topestbilly(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
My character.....
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Topestbilly(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
My diastema and my boobs cheesy. They are fvcking beautiful wink

U get mouth too much,.... show us.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Royle2014(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na wa... My nose I guess nd my flat stomach... Yes definitely... Plus I'm tall
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

U get mouth too much,.... show us.
Private things bro wink
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Laveda(f): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by DanceVille: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
prahcetomi:
My moustache.....Finer than that of Herbert Macauley.
Just like "Sharukhan's own"..
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by prahcetomi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
DanceVille:
Just like "Sharukhan's own"..
who be that o?
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Royle2014(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
prahcetomi:
who be that o?
Mortal Kombat character
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by prahcetomi(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Royle2014:

Mortal Kombat character
I no know dat one ooo...na Liu kang,cyrax nd co I know.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
My black ass undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Topestbilly(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
Private things bro wink

Going on private I might be tempted to touch wink cos am addicted to beautiful things.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by misspicy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
My black ass undecided undecided
lmao gringrin
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Leriebloom(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
My brain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
misspicy:

lmao gringrin
cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by misspicy(f): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy grin cheesy tongue
ko fa ayin sisi undecided tongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
cry cry My armpit sad
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by SexyCeline(f): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mine is definitely my hips and my lips..
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Royle2014(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
prahcetomi:
I no know dat one ooo...na Liu kang,cyrax nd co I know.
Lol... My brother the correct spelling na ' Shao Kahn' but as our oga at the top don change am to 'sharukhan'... I nor wan just laff am... Later em go talk say Royle don dey laff oga at the top..
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by RoyalBlak007: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
My Money
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us by Royle2014(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cry cry My armpit sad
Oh my God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends On Social Media / Sex Positions In Pregnancy / Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.