Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies (30822 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Pure Breed Rottweiler Puppies From Grisly Bear Bloodline For Sale / My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by fireforfire: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tell dat dog.....dat 14 yrs is REAL
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by ib4uakpele: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
PATNERSHIP WITH JESUS• Today you might be going through rough & tough times trying to make ends meet, & its all seem impossible unto you; but nothing is impossible unto God. Beloved, that's why Christ said “come unto me,all ye that labour & are heavy laden,& i will give you rest” {Mathew11:28}. Jesus is calling you to come to him with your problems in exchange he'll give you a stress free life of rest,peace,prosperity,success, victory,glory,honour,power,riches,wealth & good health without struggle.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by dammytosh: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:

My Dog Wont Bear Puppies Cos She A Lesbian

for over a year now. chelsea has refused to concive even when i bought a man dog to mate with her she wont allow him access to her chamber,this has been on for over a year . just last week i took her to the vent for monthly treatment and to my gratest suprise i saw my dog trying to climb another female dog..am still in shock.. dont know if i should sell her

You are funny.

She is not a Lesbian.

During her heat period, take her to the male dog's territory.

Dnt bring the male dog home. She will be asserting authority in her domain.

My dog did the same. After wasting my 15k twice. Her head don correct when i took her to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by dammytosh: 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alfred234:
Op there is nothing wrong with your dog I once had a dog like that she never allowed any male dog to hump her. One day my dad's friend brought his female dog to our house, before I knew it my dog was humping the other female dog I was so shocked I went to call my dad to show him what was happening he said that she was just playing with the other dog but I knew she wasn't playing because she did it like 5 different times. So yes some dogs are gay.

No dog is gay. grin grin

Most dog will not allow a stranger touch her in her territory.

Take her to them for a week during her heat period.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by timidapsin(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
hezsquirt come and see oh
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by danielblessing(m): 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Endtime dog
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:

for over a year now. chelsea has refused to concive even when i bought a man dog to mate with her she wont allow him access to her chamber,this has been on for over a year . just last week i took her to the vent for monthly treatment and to my gratest suprise i saw my dog trying to climb another female dog..am still in shock.. dont know if i should sell her

Your dog is possessed. Shoot her. Or just throw her awy along the express in an area where she'll never be able to find her way back home.

But ofcourse no matter what you do she'll be waiting for you at home......lol.......mami water dog grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Alfred234(m): 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
dammytosh:

No dog is gay. grin grin

Most dog will not allow a stranger touch her in her territory.

Take her to them for a week during her heat period.
Lol I have 5 dogs 4 males and 1 female so why would I take my dog to another persons house for mating? Besides we tried that it didn't work even after or the injections prescribed by the vet doctor still nothing.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by dammytosh: 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alfred234:

Lol I have 5 dogs 4 males and 1 female so why would I take my dog to another persons house for mating? Besides we tried that it didn't work even after or the injections prescribed by the vet doctor still nothing.
It is psychological. Only her where 4 male dogs dey? Take her out for a week during her heat period.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Missonas(f): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
mrlaw93:
Try mount her yourself if she will give u access. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
The male dog must be ugly. Get her a very handsome dog to mate her. I swear she will give in. grin
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by 4nobody4every1: 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nightie:
If this is true, den m wondering wat u're still duin wit such an endtime dog.
grin grin cheesy
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by systemz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nightie:
And what do mean by that? U even get likes join.
Don't u know lesbianism, gay or whatever name u call is a natural malfunction in an animal.
U guys in Nigeria need to explan ur knowledge a bit, and stop being myopic, overly sensitive and superstitious in everything.
Religion is killing u all.

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Alfred234(m): 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
dammytosh:

It is psychological. Only her where 4 male dogs dey? Take her out for a week during her heat period.
We have taken her out to meet other male dogs she does not allow them she'll just sit on the floor there she knows they can't mate her when she is sitting, she's doing it on purpose we will soon sell her self she's just wasting our money
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
atoleybaba:
get her a bigger and stronger and an alpha male.. or which ever male u want to use for her, get them close to each other my female rott act the same way also with my male but when she came on her first heat, she was submissive for the male to climb(tho i separated them before the male penetrated and he poured on the floor) and since then, the female has cont climbing the male and trying to mate him again... so try using a male that she is close with or use a bigger and more dorminate male for her
talking about getting a badass male Alsatian dog. my friend has just the one!!!! the dog almost bark my ear out today ehn. I com dey fear for the chain dem use hold am.... if to say the chain Dan brk ehn..... I go dey type from on top sickbed now.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nightie(f): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
systemz:

And what do mean by that? U even get likes join.
Don't u know lesbianism, gay or whatever name u call is a natural malfunction in an animal.
U guys in Nigeria need to explan ur knowledge a bit, and stop being myopic, overly sensitive and superstitious in everything.
Religion is killing u all.

Thank u sir
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nightie(f): 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ganoderma:

Your dog is possessed. Shoot her. Or just throw her awy along the express in an area where she'll never be able to find her way back home.
But ofcourse no matter what you do she'll be waiting for you at home......lol.......mami water dog grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolzzzz. U're very funny. Ur comment got me laughing pretty hard.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by nguemosesu: 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't believe this jare.Nigerians & their lies...
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by obisangel(f): 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
She could be a haemaphrodite. You need to run hormonal assay to be sure. Remember bitches are not like humans, they allow penetration only when they are on estrus (heat). And there is also male preference issue. There is nothing like homo in dogs. Get an experienced macho dog, when she comes on heat again( the vulva will be red and swollen, sometimes, there will be bloody or straw coloured discharge). She will respect her self
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nightie:

Looooollllll
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
I remember when my yeye Alsatian dog Major still dey 7months..... I bent down to pick sumthing from under the couch and the crazy dog was humping me . . you need to feel the john cena slap I gave him.

buh, I miss the dog, it used to spend d night in my room, on my bed..... everytime... how it used to jump whenever I com back from school, how it was staring sadly at me in the eye with low ears when I fractured my leg. the strolls we took, kids we scared.. . .. the games I taught it, how mum used to beat it when it wasn't potty trained. I miss the Dog. #dog_lover_for_life.

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ganoderma:

lol...una no go kill me

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by barnabas91: 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Of course there are gay dogs. And not only dogs have homosexual tendencies.

Some people think homosexuality is what some people learn.. Who would wanna wake up one day and say I wanna start humping my fellow gender.

Homosexuality is natural.

..op, nothing wrong with your dog. It's as normal as every other dog. If you lover her, keep her.

what r u saying self
what do u just call natural
r u into this and trying 2 justify ursef
if u ar, u need deliverance.

Sorry if it might hurt u, bt u need 2 hear d truth

5 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by DavidEsq(m): 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordRegalia:

How old is she? Is she your only dog? Is she a virgin?

From what you have described, she appears to be a dominant dog, especially around female dogs. And she is also very selective with males. The solution would be to get her used to the chosen male long before she's due for mating. Or best, get yourself a male dog that she'll get used to right from it's puppy days.

One of our boerboel bitches used to be like this.
I also had one that never had puppies till death. She was 4yrs old.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by STRBOY(m): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:

Bro sorry ooo... But I feel ur pains.... And Yours isn't the First... Ave see two other Female dogs...

Sell The dog FAST
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by mikaael(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
whyteboyz03:
Guy, put mouth guard on her and get someone to help hold her while d male dog penetrates and do d needful

dats tantamount to rape na
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by jelal007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Of course there are gay dogs. And not only dogs have homosexual tendencies.

Some people think homosexuality is what some people learn.. Who would wanna wake up one day and say I wanna start humping my fellow gender.

Homosexuality is natural.

..op, nothing wrong with your dog. It's as normal as every other dog. If you lover her, keep her.
I sense gayish tendencies in you.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Hypolyta: 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by NemzySeries(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:

Ur own na joke, ma own female dog is abt 5yrs & still a virgin, tho derz a black male dog dat stroll arnd but each time she sees him she chase him back to hiz base.....i jst wonder were wanna take her virginity to 4mally her own mother belongs to a church member who waited 7yrs b4 giving birth & d dog's mother wait 5yrs b4 giving birth as well to ma own dog who is not willing to carryout her womanly duties rada sh'll jst relax under our flower & b looking thieves & burglar enter ma hauz......I wanted selling d dog but 1 of ma brodaz av xtended d family luv to her as if shez d last born
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by yungkelz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oshin56:
my advice for you is to forward ur dog to calabar for pepper soup
lolssss
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by icewarmer(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why dont u get hold of her, spread her doggie legs wide Open and Bleep her silly
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by toprealman: 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
That bitch ain't gat no chillz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.