Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies (30823 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Pure Breed Rottweiler Puppies From Grisly Bear Bloodline For Sale / My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bring it on
I av bulldog to tear her hymen

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Ozorc: 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laughing as if am high on 8 bottles of Origin.... End time dog oooooooo....
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by EuDavies(m): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
U think say na bingo...
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by nanalady(f): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oshin56:
my advice for you is to forward ur dog to calabar for pepper soup
the best advice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Stancrus(m): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
We are in democratic world every dog is entitled to his or her own right if your female dog wants to be a lesbian let her be grin is it by force to bear children

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:
My Dog Wont Bear Puppies Cos She A Lesbian

for over a year now. chelsea has refused to concive even when i bought a man dog to mate with her she wont allow him access to her chamber,this has been on for over a year . just last week i took her to the vent for monthly treatment and to my gratest suprise i saw my dog trying to climb another female dog..am still in shock.. dont know if i should sell her
Preachers of gay phenomenon,
dog needs vet doctor attention or
fake dog report

5 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by wunmi590(m): 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
OP, this your lie deserve wold cup
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by hollandis(f): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Foolish Nigerians, your dog won't bear puppies because it is barren
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Bugatie(m): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:

for over a year now. chelsea has refused to concive even when i bought a man dog to mate with her she wont allow him access to her chamber,this has been on for over a year . just last week i took her to the vent for monthly treatment and to my gratest suprise i saw my dog trying to climb another female dog..am still in shock.. dont know if i should sell her

Bring her to my dog (Attacker) and see how she'll renounce lesbianism.

But what did you expect when you named her Chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by kingsilly(m): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
whyteboyz03:
Guy, put mouth guard on her and get someone to help hold her while d male dog penetrates and do d needful

That's Rape grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Misterdhee1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
End time dog!
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by cbrass(m): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
aflame100:
I don't believe u. Don't ask why.
it could be true I once had a dog like that, she never conceived too
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
whyteboyz03:
Guy, put mouth guard on her and get someone to help hold her while d male dog penetrates and do d needful

That's rape na
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by bastien: 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
I think your dog is crushing on you, she doesn't want to cheat on u, baba u have to fuckkkkkk her ooh

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by cbrass(m): 7:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bugatie:

Bring her to my dog (Attacker) and see how she'll renounce lesbianism.
But what did you expect when you named her Chelsea
ahah.. you funny die
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by cbrass(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:

is the male dog younger? if yes she may not allow him to mate with her. get a good old matured male dog
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , give her sleeping pills, then bring a male dog to do the needful
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Of course there are gay dogs. And not only dogs have homosexual tendencies.

Some people think homosexuality is what some people learn.. Who would wanna wake up one day and say I wanna start humping my fellow gender.

Homosexuality is as natural.

..op, nothing wrong with your dog. Its has normal as every other dog.
you are right, animals can be gay too, have once seen a gay goat trying to mount another male goat and they both seem to be enjoying it. it was an awkward site though.

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by petux(m): 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:
d dog cost a lot of money dats y am worried .. if na local dog i for don sell am .. so and damm serious
sell it for me..is it gsd
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by victor2fresh(m): 7:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
If my dog clef handle ur dog..she go dey chop priccck everyday
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by UrbanMystique: 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Valeree:

you are right, animals can be gay too, have once seen a gay goat trying to mount another male goat and they both seem to be enjoying it. it was an awkward site though.
my cockrel chickens hump each other all the time. Agreed though, quite disgusting.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Alfred234(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op there is nothing wrong with your dog I once had a dog like that she never allowed any male dog to hump her. One day my dad's friend brought his female dog to our house, before I knew it my dog was humping the other female dog I was so shocked I went to call my dad to show him what was happening he said that she was just playing with the other dog but I knew she wasn't playing because she did it like 5 different times. So yes some dogs are gay.

2 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by swiitJese(f): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:

U shld take ur dog to the male dog, not bring the male dog to urs. That's wat happed to my family's rot, after d first litter of puppies she did not allow the male dog to mate with her cos that's her domain. When u take ur dog there, she has no choice buh to yield.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by 2oluwaseyi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Change er name to arsenal nd find a male dog bearin man.u....dem no born am well she go bend yansh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
perfectbundle:
its very possible she wont mate. we once had a family dog MILLI(MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE)...everything you want in a dog, but hates males. she would rather injure them.there is nothing we didnt attempt.(my dad is a VET). We had to insemminate her o,close to her term, she went under forced labour(robbers visited the neigbhourhood and she was stressed) and died after days of giving birth. so my advice...keeep her if u so love her.sell her if u want money. Insemminate if u need her puppies.

The Bolded
Ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe grin
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by mexyk(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
The dog is a bit*h
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
It seems these mods now pay creative writers to post rubbish daily. What concerns a female dog with lesbianism? My guy, your mind is playing tricks.

Take that dog to a friend's house who has more than two male dogs or probably a kernel with at least ten male dogs. Pay the owner money to feed your dog for two days. Come back and see if your dog doesn't select the biggest meanest-looking stud to father her pups.
Worst case scenario, do an artificial insemination.

The reason your dog was trying to hump a fellow female was because she was showing dominance over it - that's what dogs do. Seems this is your first dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by chrysso83(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
OP are u trying to prove to us that nature no longer abhors lesbianism and gay relationship? I refuse to believe that ur dog is a leabian. Tomorrow now we will start hearing things like "even the animals are now adopting"
Say no to gay relationship say no to lesbianism.
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by cosmicrayboi(m): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
kill am make men chaw ahbeg!! cheesy
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by kayzeesoft(m): 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
klassykute:
... hummmmm buy new dog again? na 30k for small puppy o
Na by force?
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by macino1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laugh. . .Who's got the 14 years jail. The dog or the master. Better threaten the dog that if she doesn't get pregnant in 24 hours you will sell her to. . .One particular tribe that is good at using dog for pepper soup. The rest is history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
LMFAO!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.