Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed (644 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:19am On Feb 17, 2016
So many of my friends are saying that i should make sure i date any lady i love before planing to get married to her ?
Plz your Advice needed.
Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Why do you want to start dating?

Is it because your end time is near?

Or just because you want to know her better before

getting married.

1 Like

Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by sinaj(f): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Ngwanu lekwa ajuju
Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Nah. Not at all necessary.

Just carry a large brown sack bag and use it to kidnap the prettiest unmarried woman in your locality. Take her to somewhere like Ghana, where people don't know either of you, force her to sign the wedding papers, kiss the bride and there you have it.
You married her without dating her. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Nah. Not at all necessary.

Just carry a large brown sack bag and use it to kidnap the prettiest unmarried woman in your locality. Take her to somewhere like Ghana, where people don't know either of you, force her to sign the wedding papers, kiss the bride and there you have it.
You married her without dating her. Simple.

Why are you so cruel like this? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by Edwinmason(m): 2:21am On Feb 17, 2016
YES it is very important in order to measure the yard of the wife material
Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Must u plan ur future b4 u archive ur goal?
*jambqustion*
Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 17, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
So many of my friends are saying that i should make sure i date any lady i love before planing to get married to her ?
Plz your Advice needed.
Please ignore them, they are f00LS and you are Solomon. I suggest you keep fasting and praying instead.

We shall be here when you will open a thread for that too.

I can even see it in the headlines. "Help a nairalander who got a baboon in place of a monkey as wife"undecided
Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by cruzita(f): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2016
if u don't date her ,how will u know the kind of girl she is?u can't just see a girl u like and marry her without finding out if she is an olosho in virgin Mary's attire
Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by poshestmina(f): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Don't come back here and create a topic 'My wife doesn't know how to cook,she snores, she is too lazy,she has mouth odour' grin cheesy
Re: Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Don't come back here and create a topic 'My wife doesn't know how to cook,she snores, she is too lazy,she has mouth odour

hmmmmm grin grin grin cheesy shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? / Cover Your Ipad / This Love Pass Romeo & Juliet Or Titanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.