Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (32869 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Married Men If You Must Cheat Then Do This..... / If I Date A Man For 3months And I Dont Cheat, Then He's My Destined Husband-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Issafela: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2018
A Nigerian lady with the username @23rd_goddess took to her twitter page to reveal that if she date a man for 3 months and she doesn't cheat, then that’s her destined husband.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/if-i-date-a-man-for-3-months-and-i-dont-cheat-then-thats-my-destined-husband-nigerian-lady/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Issafela: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2018
continue

10 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by donbachi(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2018
You are to cheating,just as you cant do without make-up

15 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by itiswellandwell: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hahahahaha! My sincere sympathy to the remaining men this lady will waste their times and shatter their hearts cos lots of victims still dey for her as it will take years before she sees that her imaginary 3 months non cheating man. If you know, you know.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

10 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by dreamwords: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin
see her face like staphylococcus aureus and ecoli

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Impregnable101: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
What do i call this one na undecided

Truth is, a woman having sex with different men is a slut but a man having sex with different woman is a "slut maker" wink

14 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by doctore212(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
She looks like a sex doll

5 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
My momma said u're a liar

3 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Skepticus: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
cool

If I say that a typical Nigerian lady is a regular bitch, Feminists and some half wits would come out at me.

From the lady above, it's clear to see that the silly judgements you pass on our sisters of nightly virtue is unwarranted.

Take the criticisms to your holier-than-thou sisters, wives, mothers, mummy GOs, etc.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by tblaq: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oloshoooooo

7 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by hisexcellency34: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
every mgbeke sha wan trend

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by BedLam: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Blast her all you want. She's so real and self-aware of who she is.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by femi2131: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Is good for u dauther of Jezebel
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by cinoedhunter: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
After she go talk sey husband is not coming...

2 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
I also cheat on every lady I dated. Lol.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by talk2hb1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Boyfriend/Girlfriend is a form of Cheating (On your Future Husband/Wife) in the first place!!!
My Signature tells it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
The statement should start like "As I am a serial cheater" then the rest will follow
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by CSNg: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
What an Idiot!
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
sad

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Lovelypet28: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hoe

1 Like

hope you don't throw tantrum when you man cheat on you

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by charistim(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
don't worry ur husband will cheat on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by hephzibah29(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wayray re,oooo....
It's so certain u ll still cheat during marriage...
because u so fucking use to cheating

2 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by MemeKing: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
All these undercover m15 agents

I weep for their future

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by HajimeSaito(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018

Do these idiots who say these things ever stop to think about where they're going to be in life, 30 years down the road?

6 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by tragergeorge(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Only 3 months,,,,na wah and I de here I never touch boobs for over 7months ...this girl even your husband sef e no go reach 3 weeks before you start cheating on him

3 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Sardonicus: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Women don't choose their husbands.

They wait and hope the ones they like choose them.

2 Likes

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by ped007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Even in Marriage you will still cheat...
Continue...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by gentle136(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Keep disgracing yourself. undecided

D wey some girls dey reason just tire me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.