Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211577 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
since this man Otemanuduno started this story telling,nobody cares to ask him these logical questions
: How sure are you that eartum is not deceiving you?
At the bolded, Goodys, you have lied again because some people have asked this question exactly as you just asked me right now
. See one for yourself here
Reyginus:
And how are you sure Eartum is not deceiving you again? What does he gain from telling everyone this?

Okay, one of the ways I knew that he isn't deceiving me is that HE TOLD ME THAT I WON'T BEG FOR BREAD CONTRARY TO HOW YAHWEH HAS REVEALED TO YOU THAT I WILL BEG FOR BREAD AS FROM JULY 6 AND LOSE EVERYTHING I HAVE.
JULY 6 CAME AND EXACTLY AS HE FORETOLD, IT HAPPENED LIKE THAT. I SHARED RECHARGE CARDS AND STILL PAID MY TITHES AND OFFERING TO NAIRALANDERS AFTER THEN, BUT YOUR OWN god Yahweh deceived you by giving you another vision(according to what you confessed) and then led you to beg for money online two days later.

SO JUDGE THE MATTER, WHICH OF THE gods appear more plain and direct? Yours gave you a fake prophecy but mine gave me a right prophecy.

:

Because he gave you ancient scroll which may have been doctored by him? How come a spiritual scroll is passed to you from immaterial existence to a material existence(if I'm right)?
How do you think all scientists got all their source codes for designing applications and computers from the scratch? They see most things while meditating. It could come in form of scrolls or in texts or pictures. Same way is how I get the scrolls I speak of. They are given to me through telepathy, during my meditations. I see them in different languages, get taught the languages in my meditation and also their interpretations in English. Then I write them down whenever I am awake.

:

That means eartum can as well pass a latest car in vogue used in the spirit realm to you physically(if I'm right)?
just like I can't take the hard-copy of the scrolls I see in the world beyond to our world, same way I can't bring the hard-copy of a car to our world here.

:

If you claim to see the writings of the scroll through meditation, how sure are you that eartum does not manipulate your head to see what he has imagined in his own head to be 'true' which you have prior to now accessed through reading or other unconscious act(Danyal 2:15)?

It is very easy to know a manipulated scroll. Any story in any scroll that is one-sided is a manipulated scroll. IF ANY DOCTRINE GIVES POWER TO THE PEOPLE IN ITS OWN PLACE ALONE AND MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT THE OTHER PEOPLE'S gods ARE POWERLESS, THAT IS A MANIPULATED SCROLL TO GLORIFY ONLY ITSELF AND ITS PEOPLE, WHILE DISMISSING OTHERS.
IN ADDITION, IF EARTUM HAS DECLARED HIMSELF AS THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE, I WOULD HAVE DOUBTED HIM, BECAUSE THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE WOULDN'T PICK ONE PERSON OVER THE OTHER. FOR EXAMPLE, I SEE YOUR OWN god AS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL AND NOT THE UNIVERSAL GOD BECAUSE HE ONLY FIGHTS FOR ISRAEL AS THE BIBLE SAYS.
EVERY OTHER LAND HAVE THEIR OWN gods TOO.

Eartum should have demanded worship if indeed he is deceiving me, but he doesn't.

:

I asked based on your submission. Just like eartum claimed, don't you think he may be subtly overshadowing the contents of your head with what he wants you to perceive as 'true'?
Think twice while believing all eartum said or have made you see through the scroll in his head(Danyal 2:15)
If anyone has actually manipulated me in the past, I would say it's yahweh himself. And here are some of the things I have experienced while worshipping him:

1. Each time I pray for a life partner, Yahweh shows me somebody. As soon as I change location and pray again, yahweh shows me another person which I just saw. Yahweh IS NEVER SPECIFIC. In the end, I ended up confused and soon, I discovered that the real Yahweh is long gone and the words written exaggeratedly about him is what is controlling people's mind.

2. The visions I got during my Bible-studying days are always false.
3. Thinking rationally, no true universal god will throw a dead person into an everlasting fire, no matter what he/she has done.
4. Before I knew that anyone called EUSEBIUS is in existence, I SAW HIM TWICE IN MY VISION, FEELING THREATENED THAT THIS DOCTRINE WILL EXPOSE HIS LIES. LO AND BEHOLD, WHEN I CHECKED HIS NAME OUT ON GOOGLE, I DISCOVERED HE WAS THE LIAR BEHIND THE STORY OF jesus, the imaginary hero who didn't exist in our own world, but whose STORY is made to have resemblances with Faulkin and Dionysus, Attis, Mithras, Horus and Krishna of the past world.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
since this man Otemanuduno started this story telling,nobody cares to ask him these logical questions: How sure are you that eartum is not deceiving you? Because he gave you ancient scroll which may have been doctored by him? How come a spiritual scroll is passed to you from immaterial existence to a material existence(if I'm right)? That means eartum can as well pass a latest car in vogue used in the spirit realm to you physically(if I'm right)?
If you claim to see the writings of the scroll through meditation, how sure are you that eartum does not manipulate your head to see what he has imagined in his own head to be 'true' which you have prior to now accessed through reading or other unconscious act(Danyal 2:15)?
I asked based on your submission. Just like eartum claimed, don't you think he may be subtly overshadowing the contents of your head with what he wants you to perceive as 'true'?
Think twice while believing all eartum said or have made you see through the scroll in his head(Danyal 2:15)

Goddys why are you disturbing yourself over that Ote Dobingo. Reveralgebra is a fraud and a figment of his creative imagination.

The ote is a misplaced fart and the reason why nobody is bothered with asking him anything is because everyone knows he is a rouse.

Ignore the yaba left missing link and go about your daily life. Let him keep posting. Those who are reading are doing so because its an interesting novel and story nothing more.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ote u know I am not Goddys na. You would do well to cleverly laugh and dodge me as always because you know I can be painfully dangerous.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Goddys why are you disturbing yourself over that Ote Dobingo. Reveralgebra is a fraud and a figment of his creative imagination.

The ote is a misplaced fart and the reason why nobody is bothered with asking him anything is because everyone knows he is a rouse.

Ignore the yaba left missing link and go about your daily life. Let him keep posting. Those who are reading are doing so because its an interesting novel and story nothing more.

Samuel, Samuel, Samuel, why do you hate truth and defend lie? Have you forgotten that this same Goddys you defended was a prophet of lie? And now you also say that people didn't ask questions? Haba, be true to yourself for once Samuel, the son of Ekwueme. undecided
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Ote u know I am not Goddys na. You would do well to cleverly laugh and dodge me as always because you know I can be painfully dangerous.

I dodge irrelevant talks from you like 'Otem, you Don baff?'
I answer relevant questions from you like the one you put up here.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
Samuel, Samuel, Samuel, why do you hate truth and defend lie? Have you forgotten that this same Goddys you defended was a prophet of lie? And now you also say that people didn't ask questions? Haba, be true to yourself for once Samuel, the son of Ekwueme. undecided
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=47725529]
naijadeyhia:

Now at the bolded, Naijadeyhia, can you see that you've lied as usual? See where someone on this thread asked exactly what you and Goddys LIED that nobody ever asked.
Reyginus:
And how are you sure Eartum is not deceiving you again? What does he gain from telling everyone this?
Don't you think you and your god are the liars here?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

Ote ote ote....that your DOCTOR OF US and your REVERED ADVERT are as inconsequential as a drop of water in an ocean and u know it.

Your Revealgebra is the illusion and liar because if he is still shouting brain brain use your brain up and down I have asked you and him if both of u are still in the stone age. Is it not someones brain that formulated the world wide web you are accessing today?

Did you teach yourself alphabets and english? You Dobingo is the one who needs a brain configured just for him while you need to give away yours as its as useless as a raindrop on a mountain top.

I asked u the other day if you have had a bath and u said yes... now I ask you...

OTE HOW U TAKE KNOW SAY U DON BAF?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ote ote ote....that your DOCTOR OF US and your REVERED ADVERT are as inconsequential as a drop of water in an ocean and u know it.

Your Revealgebra is the illusion and liar because if he is still shouting brain brain use your brain up and down I have asked you and him if both of u are still in the stone age. Is it not someones brain that formulated the world wide web you are accessing today?

Did you teach yourself alphabets and english? You Dobingo is the one who needs a brain configured just for him while you need to give away yours as its as useless as a raindrop on a mountain top.

I asked u the other day if you have had a bath and u said yes... now I ask you...

OTE HOW U TAKE KNOW SAY U DON BAF?

Ride on pastor, Dobingo indeed needs a brain. But I wonder why you're so concerned with Dobingo which isn't the centre of the doctrine here. You keep on leaving the real matter out and calling DOBINGO. THE REAL GOD WHOM I AM REVEALING IS DOMINO REVERAD, THE CREATOR OF yahweh and all his brothers and sisters and the creator of the UNIVERSE with a Big Bang. And the creator of your soul and my soul and the soul of everyone. He is God who doesn't judge anyone after death but made A PLACE OF CORRECTION FOR EVERYONE TO GO AFTER DEATH.

If God should judge anyone, he could have judged yahweh(satan) for all his wicked deeds, but he didn't judge him because he is LOVE.

REVERAD OUR GOD LOVES YOU cool

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

Ride on pastor, Dobingo indeed needs a brain. But I wonder why you're so concerned with Dobingo which isn't the centre of the doctrine here. You keep on leaving the real matter out and calling DOBINGO. THE REAL GOD WHOM I AM REVEALING IS DOMINO REVERAD, THE CREATOR OF yahweh and all his brothers and sisters and the creator of the UNIVERSE with a Big Bang. And the creator of your soul and my soul and the soul of everyone. He is God who doesn't judge anyone after death but made A PLACE OF CORRECTION FOR EVERYONE TO GO AFTER DEATH.

If God should judge anyone, he could have judged yahweh(satan) for all his wicked deeds, but he didn't judge him because he is LOVE.

REVERAD OUR GOD LOVES YOU cool

Keep on spinning your Yarn. You and I know you stole the name Reverad aka revealgebra from old Gothic themes and just added Domino as a twist and you also stole the name Eusebious from Eusebius of Caesarea the ancient greek christian writer.

You are a fraud and because you know I know you are you can't say nothing to me except surface talk. Even your Doctofus was an abbreviation from DOCTOR OF US.

Your lies and fiction riddled life makes you look like a kid who is trying so hard to get attention.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Whenever I come on any of your threads you run from it to another thread or someone elses thread because you know I know you. Ote and dobingo the misplaced farts.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Keep on spinning your Yarn. You and I know you stole the name Reverad aka revealgebra from old Gothic themes and just added Domino as a twist and you also stole the name Eusebious from Eusebius of Caesarea the ancient greek christian writer.

You are a fraud and because you know I know you are you can't say nothing to me except surface talk. Even your Doctofus was an abbreviation from DOCTOR OF US.

Your lies and fiction riddled life makes you look like a kid who is trying so hard to get attention.

Do you need another explanation? I'm gonna explain as usual because I'm never tired of explaining:

GOD IS KNOWN TO ALL AS LORD.
Now take your phone and translate 'LORD' in any language you wish.
I have to use the LATIN NAME OF GOD and that is DOMINO. This is to ridicule Eusebius the LIAR who wrote the stories of jesus at length, tampered with the histories of Josephus and of Tacitus the historians.
Reverad is a word meaning 'GREATEST'
DOMINO REVERAD = GREATEST GOD
In Yoruba, you can just say ASEDA ATOBIJU.

GOD LOVES YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

Do you need another explanation? I'm gonna explain as usual because I'm never tired of explaining:

I have to use the LATIN NAME OF GOD and that is DOMINO. This is to ridicule Eusebius the LIAR who wrote the stories of jesus at length, tampered with the histories of Josephus and of Tacitus the historians.

GOD LOVES YOU.

You see how ridiculous you sound? So share with us all who is Eusebius? Is he not the aame Eusebius of Caeserea I just mentioned? Lie that it is not.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You see how ridiculous you sound? So share with us all who is Eusebius? Is he not the aame Eusebius of Caeserea I just mentioned? Lie that it is not.

Did you not see the vision of him I shared on NL in FEBRUARY? HE ASKED ME TO STOP MY DOCTRINE AND TRIED BY ALL MEANS TO STOP ME BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED. I STOPPED FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS, THINKING THAT HE IS GENUINE. EARTUM RETURNED TO ME TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT HIM. I'LL POST THE LINK TO THE THREAD ABOUT HIM FOR YOU SOON. HE'S THE SAME EUSEBIUS OF CEASAREA, THE GREATEST LIAR EVER.

IF IT'S A LIE THAT I DIDN'T SEE A VISION CONCERNING HIM WHEN I'VE HAD NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF HIM, MAY I DIE BEFORE TOMORROW. BUT IF NOT, MAY THE POPULATION OF THOSE HE HAS DECEIVED BY INVENTING JESUS STORY REDUCE GREATLY AS THE YEARS PASSED BY. SO LET IT BE!!! https://www.nairaland.com/3031778/met-god-edited-eusebius-one#44445082
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
@Otem. stop calling the post of naijadeyhia childish because in every sarcasm,there is true talk.
He asked if you have had bath,you said yes.He asked again how do you know you have had bath?
That could simply translate to asking you, how sure are you that eartum you claim to have given you and infallible doctrine has not manipulated your brain to see what is in his head according to danyal 2:15.
You answered me according to the conviction you held to be so true and so real to you which in other sense, you may not know you are wallowing in illusion.
I was on the other side you are now before I met Christ, and I will still enlighten you on the mystery of out of body experience which you think you have mastered through meditation, astral projection etc.
Now answer naijadeyhia.How sure are you that you have had bath as you claimed?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
@Otem. stop calling the post of naijadeyhia childish because in every sarcasm,there is true talk.
He asked if you have had bath,you said yes.He asked again how do you know you have had bath?
That could simply translate to asking you, how sure are you that eartum you claim to have given you and infallible doctrine has not manipulated your brain to see what is in his head according to danyal 2:15.
You answered me according to the conviction you held to be so true and so real to you which in other sense, you may not know you are wallowing in illusion.
I was on the other side you are now before I met Christ, and I will still enlighten you on the mystery of out of body experience which you think you have mastered through meditation, astral projection etc.
Now answer naijadeyhia.How sure are you that you have had bath as you claimed?

Lol.. Goddys has joined the childish side of it. Naijadehia that's already blessed with kids is behaving like a kid and you said I should answer his childish posts? That's funny mheen. As for you, there's only one true test to your conviction. Your storybook jesus said that THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL DO GREATER THINGS HE DID. If you can't do it, sure it means you don't believe in him. Go and try if you can cure a lame man. If so, you are truly a Christian. If not, ask your storybook character some questions "WHY?"

BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE THAT JESUS DIDN'T EXIST IN OUR OWN WORLD. FAULKIN, WAS THE SON OF SATAN(ZEUSUS KRISH) WHO EXISTED IN THE PERIOD OF THE NEANDERTHALS. HE DIED IN A PLACE CALLED SODOM&EGYPT AFTER ESCAPING DEATH BY HANGING. EUSEBIUS IS THE MAIN GUY BEHIND THE JESUS FICTIONAL STORY.

JESUS AS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE IS A COMPILED STORY BY SOME WRITERS INCLUDING EUSEBIUS, ENFORCED ON HUMANITY TO MAKE THEM LIMITED IN KNOWLEDGE BY RELYING ON AN IMAGINARY FRIEND.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
otem4eartum:
CHAPTER TWO
1. Now did the light take me to a place, saying, come O Danyal, and you shall see those things which has been built here by people like you who did great meditations. Then I followed the light and it led me to a place where there is great fire.
2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
4. Then I said, O Great Light, did you not say that we are in my head? How do you now say that this fire is made by a son of God? Did he put the fire in my head?
5. Then did the light say, all heads in the universe are connected together. And whatever one make by imagination is made to appear in all other heads. The softest part of your head, which is in your skull is connected to every other kind of it in the universe. And what others have written or what others have done before, you can reach them through that part of your head.
6. Now O Danyal, through the letters and the numbers which you have seen before shall the homos to come in a distant time make inventions after the similitude of this part of your head. And in like manner wherein all souls are connected through the head, in the same manner shall all the inventions be connected together.
7. Now O Danyal, I say to you, come into yourself at wish, every time through meditation, and those things which are hid shall be revealed to you.
8. Then did the light say, come with me again and I shall show you another part of your head which you have often visited. Now did he take me to a place and said, here is a place in your head where the things you see with your outer eyes are recorded. But O Danyal, the things you see with your outer eyes are already kept inside your head during the time you were being formed in the womb.
9. For everyone you shall see in the outer world are already inside your head. And every happenings also, which you shall see in the outer world are already kept inside your inner world. For your outer world is the Earth and every other places in the universe, but your inner world is inside your head.
10. Now O Danyal, that which you call vision is done when a homo sees things in his inner world first before seeing them in his outer world. And the things seen in the inner world are more of symbols rather than literal.
11. Now did the light say, now O Danyal, I shall teach you many symbols and you shall know how to interprete visions. Then did the light take me to a place where many figures appeared. And the light said to me, have you seen these animals before? And I said, I have not seen many of them. For I have heard that there exist not one more of them again.
12. For the wars of the sons of God at the beginning of the world did end the lives of many of them. Now did the light begin to explain the figures to me one after the other, saying, if you sleep and dream, seeing a dinosaur in your dream, know that your greater self is wishing for you to take time off much work and go for a round of pleasure.
13. And if you see it when you are already having pleasure, then know that what it means is that you need to look into the past times in your life.
14. Now after this manner did the light teach me more.
15. Now the light said to me, O Danyal, the things which are created by anyone’s imagination can be made to be accessed by another through the words which they read.
16. Then I said, how can that be? And the light said, the fire which you saw is made by the imagination of Nymphidis, one of the sons of God. And it could be accessed by anyone whose mind has been brought to the awareness of it.
17. Now did I say, how can one bring another to the awareness of the things in one’s head? Then the light said, by writing down the things which you want them to be aware of. And when such one has submitted to those things written down, they shall one day access those things in their heads also. For I have said before that all heads in the universe are connected to one another.
18. Now O Danyal, come now and I shall show you the things which you have ever imagined since you have been born. Then did the light show to me all the things I have ever imagined and the ones which I have ever done since I was born. And I saw all of them at once, for my vision was made broad.
19. Then the light said, come with me and I shall show you this place. Now did the light take me to a place where all manners of ugly creatures lay. And he said to me, whenever you are scared of a disease, you sometimes imagine yourself having it, and you get scared.
20. Now by continual thought of having such sickness shall it come upon he who thinks about it often. For your imaginations are very great.
21. Now as I said before, he who thinks of fire many times shall indeed end up igniting fire upon himself. And he who thinks of a better world all the time shall see the things which he thinks upon in his dreams and if he lives long enough, he shall see the things he imagined come to pass.
22. The secret of a happy life is to imagine only good things and cast away fears of the unknown and the future.
23. For life is what you think it is and not what others think it is on your behalf.
24. Now O Danyal, if you take life individually, you shall see only what you wish to see in it and the imaginations of others shall never once appear to you. Now O Danyal, think directly from your head and go only the places you wish for yourself. The path of fire imagined by some sons of God can be avoided if you take no thought of them.
25. And evil dreams can be turned to good if you ponder on good things in your meditations.
26. Now O Danyal, come back here at wish through deep meditations, and I shall appear to you to teach you more things.
27. Now when I opened my eyes upon my bed, I wept because I did not wish to leave that state where I was.

hmmm, even if u fabricated this or not, I can't help but to applaud. The message is quite clear...The power of digging deep into the brain sud not be underestimated...

I watched a video on the journey through meditation and many points raised in the video strengthens ur writing.

Great one otem, nice...

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
above lies see some avengers of the bible tales barking in frustration because a doctrine they cannot fathom where it originated or how a common man could come with better doctrnes that outshines their most holy books...

Otemanuduno, ignore those bible avengers and move on

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hopefulLandlord: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
realmindz:
above lies see some avengers of the bible tales barking in frustration because a doctrine they cannot fathom where it originated or how a common man could come with better doctrnes that outshines their most holy books...

Otemanuduno, ignore those bible avengers and move on

Truth has been spoken

You gotta love the irony
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by anonymous20: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
great otem i av been following u silently all dese while and i can really see something close 2 d truth in your stories .dis things are impossible 4 even d most notorius atheist 2 disprove unlike d bible that cannot stand facts without blind faith.but your doctrine still fails to answer some deep questions of life like fate,purpose of existence,metaphysical mysteries,karma,helplessness of d human race and so on.Note 2 all critics dis doctrine is going places

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

GOD LOVES YOU.

You are a clown you know. You do realise that in Latin Domino means Lord and the word Domino also means master in Latin.

Its like the owner of a house who has slaves. Thd slaves call hom master and it has nothing to do with God.

Same Latin calls a female baroness or the mistress of a home as Domina.

All you are doing is word play as even you do not know the meaning and purpose of the names u use.

Now to Gods name which you call LORD. Scripture has it that God is known as YHWH and when a translator encounters a word, he is faced with two choices: he can translate the word or he can transliterate the word.

To translate requires finding a word or phrase in the target language that comes closest to the meaning in the original language while still keeping readability in the target language.

To transliterate means to give the closest spelling of a word in the target language so that when pronounced in the target language it sounds close to the sound of the word in the origin context but is yet not actually the word. Hence the closest word to describe YHWH is LORD but it still isnt YHWH.

You think you are smart but you are so ignorant.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

Did you not see the vision of him I shared on NL in FEBRUARY? HE ASKED ME TO STOP MY DOCTRINE AND TRIED BY ALL MEANS TO STOP ME BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED. I STOPPED FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS, THINKING THAT HE IS GENUINE. EARTUM RETURNED TO ME TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT HIM. I'LL POST THE LINK TO THE THREAD ABOUT HIM FOR YOU SOON. HE'S THE SAME EUSEBIUS OF CEASAREA, THE GREATEST LIAR EVER.

IF IT'S A LIE THAT I DIDN'T SEE A VISION CONCERNING HIM WHEN I'VE HAD NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF HIM, MAY I DIE BEFORE TOMORROW. BUT IF NOT, MAY THE POPULATION OF THOSE HE HAS DECEIVED BY INVENTING JESUS STORY REDUCE GREATLY AS THE YEARS PASSED BY. SO LET IT BE!!! https://www.nairaland.com/3031778/met-god-edited-eusebius-one#44445082

You know God will not take ur life so stop swearing you clown. Any simple search would show Eusebius as the old greek christisn writer and your claim that you never knew or heard of him before now is as false as the doctor of us crap you are pasting everywhere.

By the way so it is the spirit of a dead mortal called Eusebius that a whole Reverad is contending with. That reverad must be a spineless weakling.

If a dead mortal could give him this much headache and he could not use his own brain to deal with it in a simple manner but had to give you sleepless nights of posting this and that with a voice only on Nairaland and nowhere else then he is indeed dull in the brain.

If he is smart he would have told you to open a website or a facebook page or even register on MTN message broadcast service so you can reach more than Seuns tiny number of followers. But he and you are both as dull as they come.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You know God will not take ur life so stop swearing you clown. Any simple search would show Eusebius as the old greek christisn writer and your claim that you never knew or heard of him before now is as false as the doctor of us crap you are pasting everywhere.

By the way so it is the spirit of a dead mortal called Eusebius that a whole Reverad is contending with. That reverad must be a spineless weakling.

If a dead mortal could give him this much headache and he could not use his own brain to deal with it in a simple manner but had to give you sleepless nights of posting this and that with a voice only on Nairaland and nowhere else then he is indeed dull in the brain.

If he is smart he would have told you to open a website or a facebook page or even register on MTN message broadcast service so you can reach more than Seuns tiny number of followers. But he and you are both as dull as they come.
I am the one contending with Eusebius, not Eartum. And Reverad our God isn't a bit concerned with what we ate doing. He has built a place of correction for everyone after death, so what we do on earth here is less of a concern to him.
Now as for me, I WILL DISGRACE EUSEBIUS TO THE CORE.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
anonymous20:
great otem i av been following u silently all dese while and i can really see something close 2 d truth in your stories .dis things are impossible 4 even d most notorius atheist 2 disprove unlike d bible that cannot stand facts without blind faith.but your doctrine still fails to answer some deep questions of life like fate,purpose of existence,metaphysical mysteries,karma,helplessness of d human race and so on.Note 2 all critics dis doctrine is going places
Listen man. This doctrine ends here on Nairaland and any generation that digs it up through research will be forced to dig my version of how Otem and eartum will eventually be disgraced by God of Chosen, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And all glory shall go to my God.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am the one contending with Eusebius, not Eartum. And Reverad our God isn't a bit concerned with what we ate doing. He has built a place of correction for everyone after death, so what we do on earth here is less of a concern to him.

Continue fooling yourself. Eusebius is dead and gone and you are here claiming King kong over a dead body...weakling!

Reverad is your God and not mine as he and you are proven frauds and liars. Why did you skilfully dodge my expose on your domino word and your LORD assumption for God?

I have time for your tomfoolery today. Dobingo and his Bingo
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

So if what we do on earth isnt of any concern to your Reverad Dobingo why are you shouting "use your brain up and down"? Or is your reverad suffering from multiple personality?

If he isnt concerned then why your fuss? Just sit and wait to enjoy where he has prepared for u as his messenger.

Ote! So your Reverad builds and does not create. Chai see confirmed ignoramus. So Reverad cannot speak into creation but builds with his hands or where you part of those who did the manual labour? How much daily pay did reverad give you? Above minimum wage I hope.

Ote!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
since this man Otemanuduno started this story telling,nobody cares to ask him these logical questions: How sure are you that eartum is not deceiving you? Because he gave you ancient scroll which may have been doctored by him? How come a spiritual scroll is passed to you from immaterial existence to a material existence(if I'm right)? That means eartum can as well pass a latest car in vogue used in the spirit realm to you physically(if I'm right)?

Bros please dont say nobody has asked him those question. I have done that myself when he started and i just reserve my other questions till he is done.

What i observed in you is that you engaged him too quickly without caution and missed some text. Please try and do more of listening than talking. Take a break and leave this young man alone to do whats he is doing. Then critics can come later. The last time you took him up, he won you. If i were you, i will assume this thread is not existing. Move on with your knowledge and let him complete his doctrine.

Please a little favour from you is not too much. Just stop distracting the thread. Thank you so much. Much love smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by anonymous20: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Continue fooling yourself. Eusebius is dead and gone and you are here claiming King kong over a dead body...weakling!

Reverad is your God and not mine as he and you are proven frauds and liars. Why did you skilfully dodge my expose on your domino word and your LORD assumption for God?

I have time for your tomfoolery today. Dobingo and his Bingo
one problem with you xtians is that ur belief is a conviction.you are convicts 2 ur own beliefs dats why u're so hostile 2 embrace and examine new ways.let YAHWEH do d fighting himself.see if dis doctrine is false it will die by itself.no need 2 rush.just tanda dey observe

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hopefulLandlord: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
Listen man. This doctrine ends here on Nairaland and any generation that digs it up through research will be forced to dig my version of how Otem and eartum will eventually be disgraced by God of Chosen, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And all glory shall go to my God.

Considering how the evil prophesy of that same god of yours not only FAILED but also came to pass on the messenger, its safe to say the opposite of what you typed would happen
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ Goddys & naijadeyhia, I plead with you to leave Otem alone. Forget about what is right or wrong. The truth remains the truth and it needs absolutely no one to defend it. The truth always stands the test of time.
If I must say, I don't see any iota of love in your approach to this matter.
Goddys and naijadeyhia, lemme ask one question. If you take away the reward of heaven and the fear of hell, would you still have love for your fellow man?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
My only question is this, why are u guys so frustrated..? something is fishing, if not a proof that his doctrine is a stronger force than that which u hold
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkaiCorne:
@ Goddys & naijadeyhia, I plead with you to leave Otem alone. Forget about what is right or wrong. The truth remains the truth and it needs absolutely no one to defend it. The truth always stands the test of time.
If I must say, I don't see any iota of love in your approach to this matter.
Goddys and naijadeyhia, lemme ask one question. If you take away the reward of heaven and the fear of hell, would you still have love for your fellow man?
sure because I love Otem eventhough we are of opposite sides
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ Otemanuduno, I see elements of truth in your write-up so far. But I have a question. Is this the complete truth? Psychology has proven that an incomplete truth is deadlier than lies. I don't know when last you read the Bible, but if you recall, the serpent never lied to Eve about being like God after eating the fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil, even the Trinity confirmed this in the following chapter. The serpent was only silent on the issue of death.

I have no doubt your writings are inspired from the spiritual realm (eternity), and I know better than to argue against a Spirit as my knowledge is limited in this realm of time.

But my question remains, is this the COMPLETE TRUTH?

I sincerely hope you're not being misled by believing an incomplete truth.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.