Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (215154 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by easterwick(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
Schizophrenic undecided
YES THIS IS WHAT THE DOCTOR CALLED IT BUT DONT KNOW THE TRACE OF THE ILLNESS BUT IT IS DISCOVERED TO INHERITED FROM THE PERSON MOTHER AND THEY PLACE ME TO KEEP TAKING DRUGS BUT I KNOW WHAT CHRIST SAID ABOUT THE CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD THAT THEY ARE VERY WISE IN THEIR GENERATION THAT I SHOULD MAKE FRIEND WITH THE CHILDREN OF MAMMON SO WHEN I FAIL THEY WILL TAKE ME INTO THEIR EVERLASTING HOME I KNEW THIS AND I REJECT THE DRUGS AND FACE AND ENDURE THE TRIBULATION SO EVERYTHING THAT WAS HIDDEN WAS EXPOSE my brother i cant tell you everything because you wont believe me but any one who will accept my doctrine we be like me he will be free from what is coming now for this is my doctrine THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER it is not grievious, if u believe this you will be free from this serpent deceiving the whole world GOD LOVES ALL but how can u believe since you already hold on to ur believe there is no problem it is well I WHO SPEAK TO YOU IS UNKNOWN TO THE WORLD BUT WILL BE REVEAL ON HIS COMING THE LORD OF ALL FLESH WHO BY HIS LOVE HAS KEPT THE WORLD TILL NOW
Jesus christ.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by DeepSight(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Otem, dont you think the considerable imagination and creativity you deploy to these write ups and the time you waste therewith can be better deployed on writing literary master pieces that will imortalize you and also be commercially successful?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2016
DeepSight:
Otem, dont you think the considerable imagination and creativity you deploy to these write ups and the time you waste therewith can be better deployed on writing literary master pieces that will imortalize you and also be commercially successful?
To write fictional story isn't my calling cos I don't have such talent. BTW, how many NL accounts do you have on NL here? I'm smelling something fishy here.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by DeepSight(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2016
otemdomino:

To write fictional story isn't my calling cos I don't have such talent. BTW, how many NL accounts do you have on NL here? I'm smelling something fishy here.

There are a few: Such as Deep Sight1, Deepsight and Depardo: all created at times when either the site crashed or I was temporarily banned. They do not hide my identity. I did away with the other which was so intended years ago. Why do you ask?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2016
DeepSight:

There are a few: Such as Deep Sight1, Deepsight and Depardo: all created at times when either the site crashed or I was temporarily banned. They do not hide my identity. I did away with the other which was so intended years ago. Why do you ask?
Nothing really serious anyway. Thanks for your comment. I'm having difficulty pasting two more chapters here. I guess I'll have to screenshot them.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Now in those days, Suet became very strong. And Copernus took many kingdoms and islands to himself. And he had many slaves under his rulership.
2. And all they who rose against Copernus were conquered. And Copernus said, I am the reincarnate of Ieusus Krista. And if you worship him, worship me also.
3. And the homos of Suet worshipped Copernus as god also, but they worshipped him as the Holy Spirit, saying, did Ieusus Krista not promise to send the Holy Spirit?
4. And this Copernus himself seems to be he whom Ieusus Krista has sent.
5. Now in Suet and all the surrounding lands, the homos did teach about Copernus as the Holy Spirit, saying, he who speaks ill of him shall not be forgiven of his sins, according to the things which Marcus testified in his book.
6. Now when Copernus heard that he had been taken as the Holy Spirit, he was glad. And he said, indeed I am the Holy Spirit of god.
7. And Copernus reached to Makka and to many lands and conquered, but the followers of Zoroash in the land of Makka and Babel restrained.
8. And Copernus could not possess Makka.
9. Now in the days when Copernus was reverred as the Holy Spirit, he ordained twelve bishops, saying, go about and tell fearful stories of me to many lands. And when they might have submitted their minds to your stories, you shall capture their lands.
10. So the twelve bishops went into many cities and spoke of Copernus, saying, the Holy Spirit has been revealed in form of flesh.
11. And he rules over Suet and all the surrounding lands.
12. And only with him can you get comfort and rest of mind. And all demons submit to the Holy Spirit. And all powers are under his feet.
13. And he who speaks against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven. But he shall die and his soul shall be cast into the fire forever.
14. Now three homos arose and restrained the bishops. And their names were Tofik, Salius and Hipus.
15. And the three homos said, who is Copernus that we should believe in him? For in the same manner Ieusus Krista whom we know as Ieusa was made a god, rather than a prophet, you have come also to make this Copernus a god upon us.
16. This thing shall we not accept, because Alla alone is god and no one else before or after him.
17. And Valen one of the bishops said, if you know the terror which you have incurred upon your own head for speaking against Copernus the Holy Spirit of god, you would have desired to come to Suet to Copernus to seek confession of sins from him.
18. For no one can forgive you of these sins except Copernus the Holy Ghost himself whom you speak against.
19. And the three homos laughed at the sayings of Valen and departed. And many saw them when they departed.
20. Now that same night, it was heard that the three homos who spoke against the bishops had been killed by some traders from Essipus.
21. And they who knew when they spoke against the emperor of Suet said, is this not of the god of Suet?
22. For they spoke ill of him not many hours before they were attacked and killed.
23. And fear fell on the people of Makka, saying, surely the Holy Spirit whom Ieusa spoke about has come.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:08am On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
1. Now when the Zoroashians in Babel and in Makka and in all surrounding kingdoms saw that the Copernians had begun to win the hearts of the people, they thought it wise to attack Suet itself.
2. And Zorias, who was the chief priest of the Zoroashians in Makka seek the consent of the king of Makka, saying, this religion which we uphold shall soon crumble.
3. For Copernus shall not stop at anything to see that our religion is brought low. Now let us go with many soldiers and stop Copernus.
4. So Makka and Babel confederated and went after Copernus. And the battle was fierce. And Makka attacked Suet from the island of Femor even to the lake Siciles.
5. And the land of Suet was wrecked by the forces of Babel and Makka.
6. And Copernus, when he saw that he could not prevail, took his horse and began to flee towards the canal.
7. And Copernus plunged into the water, such that he was buried in it.
8. So did Makka and Babel conquer Suet and took over the kingdom.
9. And in those days, Suet became like another Kabba where the worship of Alla was observed.
10. Now when Suet had been dominated by Makka and Babel, fear came upon surrounding lands, saying, surely Makka shall stretch its hands to us and conquer us also.
11. And many left their cities and fled, for they feared the strong rule of the homos of Makka.
12. And Makka continued to conquer in those days, making sure that their religions were expanded into all the lands which they had conquered.
13. And the Zoroashians and the Kabbadians regarded themselves as brothers, for they had put aside all the battles which they had fought against each other.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:09am On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

1. Now in the realm where Alla and Yahweh belonged, there arose a great disagreement between the two gods.
2. For Alla had need of Yeshua to be reincarnated upon the earth. For many at that time awaited the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.
3. For in the same manner the Yacobites and the Syrians of the ancient times awaited the return of Elijah and of Eliash and did not see those things fulfilled in reality, but in the books, so did the homos of many lands wait to see the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.
4. For they had said, if the Holy Spirit is here, all the churches would be one in mind and in spirit. And there shall be no argument among the churches.
5. And there shall be only a single belief about whom Yeshua was, either he was the son of god or he was only a prophet.
6. And Alla said, I shall release Yeshua and reincarnate him to the world the second time.
7. And he shall make himself known as a prophet and not as the son of god.
8. And he shall in this time conquer in battle. For at the first time he went through peace to establish violence , but now he shall go through violence to establish violence. For by violence can the kingdoms of the gods be taken. For Nature allows all things to happen, even violence. For by violence shall transition come upon the souls of many.
9. And Yahweh and Alla agreed that Yeshua should return to the earth. For it would go well that he should not be made equal with them anymore.
10. Now Alla did obtain the soul of Yeshua, whom they called Ieusa in Makka.
11. And Alla passed the liquid form of Yeshua into one who was a farmer. And his name was Bedalla, which is by interpretation the son of Alla.
12. And Bedalla went in to his wife, saying, I feel heavy. And when Bedalla had passed the liquid into Minat his wife, he felt light.
13. And Minat felt heavy. And she became pregnant.
14. And Minat had pains so much that she felt as if she should die, for the violence in her womb was very great.
15. And the womb of Minat swelled for two years. And the priests of the Zoroashians came to offer prayers on the womb, because Minat was a Zoroashian.
16. And while they prayed, the baby turned violently in the womb, because it was averse to their religion.
17. And when the pain became very great, they departed. And the Kabbadians came to offer their prayers.
18. And the child came out of the womb with ease, because he would be the one to write history for their religion, which had not much history at that time.
19. And Bedalla named the child Murhamid, because it was born out of great miracle.
20. And Murhamid had hair on his body at birth. And Minat feared, saying, what manner of child is this?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
1. Now one homo who was among the Kabbadians saw a revelation when he had meditated for many days. For he had begun to feel in himself that Murhamid was not an ordinary being.
2. And his name was Jahel.
3. And Jahel saw the Light of God in his vision. And Jahel was afraid because he had not seen it so before.
4. And Jahel said, where am I? Am I dead?
5. And the light of God said, you have fasted for seven days and meditated for so long also. And I have appeared to you to reveal your heart desire to you.
6. And Jahel said, who are you?
7. And Knoliud said, I am the light of God Almighty.
8. And when Jahel heard this, he bowed his head to the ground and worshipped, saying, blessed be Alla the Almighty God.
9. And when Jahel had raised his head, Knoliud said, the foolishness of the homos is contained in their ignorance and in the fear of the unknown.
10. And Jahel asked what that meant. And Knoliud said, in how many places in the world is Alla known as God Almighty?
11. For if you step beyond Makka and Suet and Babel, shall you hear of him?
12. And you assume a local moongod as the God Almighty.
13. Now if you at this time see Alla as God Almighty even when he is known to only one part out of a thousand in the world, how then shall the homos of the future take him when his fame would have spread into many lands.
14. For the fame of every local god is spread by the homos and not by himself.
15. For through religious violence and deception can the homos fame their gods. But the Almighty God, the greatest Light, need no one to make him famed.
16. For daily we see him in all the things we do. For he is the UNIVERSE and NATURE, housing millions of gods and planets in himself.
17. And how shall you say that the God who owns all thing is fighting for territories? For only a local god can support genocide and racism in favour of his own local colony.
18. And God Almighty has no special tribe or race or sect. For he is not the God of some people, but the God of all, who once appeared as flesh to we gods his children and then diffused into space until these days.
19. He is not the God of Brahma alone, but he is the god of both Brahma, Odin, Yahweh, Alla, Atum, Ra, Moloch, Eshu, Mazda, Vishinus and all they whom you have heard of.
20. And only those who do findings know and observe this God of all.
21. Have you heard of Baruch? He is long gone, but in the world to come, he shall be known.
22. And many others who do findings also have encountered the greatest Light, who is God Almighty.
23. For Niklas who was silenced by the Krishtens of Grecon and Roma also knew this God and wrote things revealed to him about the true future. But all his scrolls were destroyed by fire, so that no one would take thought of the future which Niklas declared.
24. And so that no one will know the God of the Universe who is also the Universe
25. One who does not fight for territories or join in the spiritual politics which his children have engaged themselves in at the detriment of the homos.
26. For in the period of Armageddon, millions of souls were killed. And thousands of animals became extinct.
27. Now O Jahel, you have known that God Almighty is not worshipped, but the gods are they whom you take as him and worship.
28. But I tell you, Murhamid which is born shall make Alla great and shall make his knowledge known in many places, for he shall write history for Kabbadism and make his own religion out of it.
29. And the god Alla shall have his name exalted in many lands of the world until Otem shall come to reveal the truth.
30. And there shall be an option for all, either to go by the truth or to go by terrorism and fear of death.
31. For Otem shall be fearless, loving the truth at the expense of his life.
32. Now Jahel said, now that I know that Alla is not God Almighty but the chief of the gods in the moon at this time, I shall destroy Murhamid at his childhood.
33. And Knoliud said, not all wishes can be fulfilled, but only those which Nature allows.
34. And not all urims can be achieved, but only the ones supported by Urim, the god of answers to prayers and wishes.
35. But no thummim can go unacheived.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by tunex22(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Pls can i get a copy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

1. Now Jahel told his friends all that he had seen. And they believed him. And Sadik said to Jahel, I believe all the things you say.
2. But in that we cannot destroy this baby, I do not agree to this. For if we do all in our power, this baby shall be destroyed.
3. So Jahel said, let us see if it shall be possible. So five of them went together towards Shedam, which was the town where Murhamid was born.
4. And they stood at the mouth of Shedam to see that they take alive any baby which was born.
5. And Jahel said, where is this child which is called Murhamid? And many mothers feared that their babies should not be taken.
6. And Minat kept Murhamid inside her hijab. And she passed by them.
7. And the child made no noise. And Jahel and his friends did not know that Minat was the one whose face was totally covered with a black cloth.
8. Now Minat took Murhamid to a town called Seswat, which was towards the north of Makka.
9. And Murhamid grew in isolation. And he was lean because he had not been fed so much.
10. Now in Seswat where Murhamid grew, there were many hard homos who stole with the point of the knives.
11. And Minat taught Murhamid, saying, do not steal, but make sure you have a knife also with you to defend yourself.
12. And Murhamid grew in the knowledge of the Kabbadians, praying to Alla whom they had taken as the Almighty God through the Anubis who were the little gods.
13. But in those days, Jahel had begun to change the face of Kabbadism. For he now declared that Alla and Mazda were not the Almighty God but among the sons of the Almighty God.
14. And the Zoroashians became angry because Jahel did not honour their god.
15. And they fought violently to silence the Kabbadians, but they did not succeed in this.
16. And the Zoroashians were reduced in population in Makka, but they were more in Babel and Peres.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
1. Now Murhamid grew up, knowing not that he was the reincarnate of Ieusa.
2. And he spoke the language called Larub. And Murhamid excelled so much in the art of painting and writing.
3. Now Murhamid tended towards the worship of Mazda than Alla. And he learnt also of Yahweh and of Yeshua.
4. And Murhamid began to feel within him that he was Ieusa.
5. Now Murhamid set aside the worship of any god and sought after his own higher self in meditation.
6. And Murhamid fasted for six days, seeking the purpose for the existence of himself. And when he was twenty, he saw his first revelation.
7. And he found himself standing before the moon. And he heard a voice as if coming from the moon, saying, Oh Murhamid, I am Alla.
8. And Murhamid fell before the moon and worshipped. And Alla said, I am God Almighty who created the world.
9. And I have kept my name silent among the homos for many years, but now shall I reveal my name to be known in all the earth.
10. From Makka first, then to Babel and Ethiopia and to Yacob also. And also to Peres and all the lands of Murmoh.
11. And Murhamid said, how shall this be possible, O god? And Alla said, I shall no more keep it secret to you, O firstborn son of the gods.
12. For you were Yeshua and many already worship you in many lands and kingdoms as a god with us.
13. But by your own self did you make yourself equal with us gods. And you were cast into the fire for more than half a millennium.
14. And at your departure from the earth, you have promised to send a comforter, whom they call the Holy Ghost.
15. And many have come and gone, saying that they were the Holy Ghost.
16. For In Ethiopia, one named Sekyal arose and named himself the Holy Ghost. And in Suet, an emperor arose and said that he was the comforter.
17. And in Syria, one arose also called Himlat. And altogether we have records of twenty-eight great homos who have come, saying that they were the comforters.
18. And all these prevailed in their times and things worked to their favour to the conviction of many hearts.
19. For such is the nature of Nature itself, helping you to see what you believe as the truth.
20. Now O Murhamid, listen to your mission upon the earth and see that you perform them all.
21. You are born this day into the earth to correct your error. And with your mouth shall you declare to the world that you Ieusa is a prophet and not the son of any god, because I Alla gave birth to no child.
22. For in the days when I was known as Largas and when Yahweh my friendly enemy was named Nymphidis, we did fight over the mother of the Earth.
23. And I let her be for Nymphidis who made her pregnant and gave birth to you.
24. But I swore in those days that I shall not give birth to any child, nor have sex with any goddess.
25. And this vow have I kept till today.
26. Now O Murhamid, know that you shall write history for this land and for Makka and all the places where the new religion which you shall begin will be in.
27. For as Moussa wrote down the revelations of the things which happened in the time before him, in the same manner shall you write down the things which happen in Makka and the surrounding places before you are born.
28. For I shall take you out of this plane where the use of time is needed to a realm where time is useless and meaningless.
29. And you shall see many things happening all at once, which are the things of the past.
30. Now in the middle of this revelation did Murhamid arise. And he was disturbed in the mind.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
1. Now Murhamid kept silent about the revelation which he had seen.
2. And he did not reveal it to Minat his mother or Bedalla his father.
3. And Murhamid continued to grow, but he did not perform the thing which Alla had said to him that he should do.
4. Now in the realm where Yahweh and Alla were, they said, why has Murhamid refused to do what he had been commanded to do?
5. And Yahweh said, this same Yeshua was he who forced Moussa into submission to him in the days when he represented me on earth for a thousand years, while we did battle in the pit which has no bottom or top.
6. For he told me how he almost killed Moussa when he refused to circumcise his son.
7. Now Alla, it is befitting that you go in the same manner against Murhamid, this reincarnated being, and force him to do your will.
8. For by the force which you shall force him shall he also force others to submit.
9. So Alla went like a whirlwind. And Murhamid was in a caravan departing towards the desert.
10. And the whirlwind swept many sand into the eyes of all who were in the caravan. And many of them were buried alive by the quicksand.
11. And few of them escaped, but Murhamid was held with forces which he did not see.
12. For Alla had hid in the rays which the eyes could not see.
13. And Alla pressed Murhamid to the ground until his body had dug a great impression upon it.
14. And Alla threw Murhamid at a rock. And he fell and got injured. But he did not know what it was.
15. And Alla spoke, saying, I am Alla, the Almighty God.
16. And Murhamid said, spare my life and I shall obey you.
17. And Alla left Murhamid to rest till the dawn of the next day.
18. And Alla said, you shall henceforth live in this cave until you shall be done with the writing of the history of Makka which I shall all reveal to you.
19. And Murhamid entered the cave of Koran. And he saw the revelation of the past of Makka according to how Alla had designed it to be.
20. And fifteen angels of Alla came to the cave and interpreted all things to Murhamid according to how Alla had instructed them.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
1. Now Murhamid remained in the cave. And when the Jews passed by in their caravans, he accosted them.
2. And they taught Murhamid the ways of Yahweh. And Murhamid said, the Krishtens have also taught me about their god Yeshua before.
3. And the Jews said, do you believe what the Kristens taught you? For they assumed God Almighty to have a child in the same manner the pagan gods do. And they even celebrate the birthday of this child of god in the same day the pagans celebrate the birthdays of their own gods.
4. And Murhamid said Ieusa is not the son of a god but the prophet of Alla is he, and I am his reincarnate.
5. And the Jews named Mattat and Nath laughed Murhamid to scorn. And Murhamid said, come with me into the cave and you shall see what Alla has delivered into my hands.
6. So did they follow Murhamid into the cave and he showed them the scroll which he had written.
7. And he said, truly this is the handwriting of Alla.
8. And when Mattat and Nath read the things written in the book, they were amazed.
9. And they believed him, because he had told them that Alla was the same as Yahweh.
10. For the Jews never accepted any god above their own god.
11. And the Jews went away to declare it when they reached their land.
12. Now Minat and Kubra came to the cave to see Murhamid. For they had been told, saying, Murhamid is in the holy cave called Koran.
13. And they begged Murhamid to come home with them because they thought that he was mad.
14. And Murhamid refused to follow them. And he said, the Koran is my habitation.
15Now they who travelled along that path began to go in to Murhamid in the cave called Koran. And they learnt from Murhamid in all manner of wisdom.
17. And they said, surely this is the reincarnate of Solmani. For who can be as wise as this?
18. And Murhamid entertained many homos who came to him. And he dealt kindly with them all.
19. Now when Jahel and Hisham who were the leaders of the Kabbadian religion heard that Murhamid was in the cave, they sent soldiers after him to destroy him.
20. And Murhamid hid from them and escaped.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Welcome Muhammad, have been longing to hear your own part of the story. I really need a couch and 2 bottles of baby-oku couple with fresh asun to download this version. Otem well done. grin shocked
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
1. Now while Murhamid was in the desert, Alla came again with great force and pressed him to the ground. And Alla said, go now and destroy the Zoroashians and the Kabbadians and all they who do not accept you as the prophet.
2. And you shall take captive their young ones and you shall kill their old ones and you shall marry their little girls as many as you wish.
3. So Murhamid did according to the sayings of Alla. And he went to Kuet and sought after their help when he had taught them according to the books which he wrote.
4. And the homos of Kuet believed him as the reincarnate of Ieusa. And they went with him to Makka to contend with the Zoroashians and the Kabbadians.
5. And they took the Zoroashians unawares in Sukh. And the Kabbadians gathered against the Mosleim(for so was the name of the followers of Murhamid called).
6. And the Mosleim conquered them. And Murhamid aroused the people with the words of his mouth, saying, Alla has said, fight with the last drop of your blood.
7. Kill until everything on earth is red. Do not take pity on them, because this fight is Ji-ad, which is the holy fight.
8. Fight like Moussa who did not lose a single battle in his days. Fight like Shamshin and conquer all lands. For Alla our god is mighty.
9. Now the Mosleim dwelt by the words of Murhamid and had much vigor to fight battles. For they did not care about losing their lives in the battle, and so they did not lose them as much.
10. For they followed after one of the wise words of Solmani, saying, when you do not fear death, it will not come for you easily. For death comes for those who fears it.
11. So the Mosleim won in all their Ji-ad fights from Makka even to the coast of Madina. And when Murhamid had killed and enslaved thousands of homos, he said, I shall extend my rulership to Ethiopia and Soud and into all the lands of Murmoh.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
1. Now when Murhamid had acquired more strength, being a friend of the king of Makka, he declared, saying, go after the Krishtens for they did not believe that Ieusa is not a son of god.
2. And go also after the Kabbadians and the Zoroashians and kill them.
3. Do not have pity for them, because they believe not in Alla in the right manner.
4. For Ieusa whom the Krishtens worship is not a son of god nor a god himself. And he did not say at any time that he was a god.
5. But they have made him a god, and for this purpose am I sent to make corrections to this error.
6. And if anyone does not agree to this, I shall not spare him, neither his children nor his wives.
7. And Murhamid took little kids, both boys and girls and did to them like a homofel does to a homofal.
8. And he commanded that his followers should do likewise. But he said, you shall not have more than twenty wives but I can have as many as I wish.
9. Now Sulya who was a widow was brought before Murhamid, because she worshipped Mazda. And her daughter was brought with her. And Murhamid said, take the child and bring her to me.
10. And I shall lie with her before the face of her mother. And Murhamid lay with Kafya in the sight of her mother.
11. And Sulya became angry. And she arose and slapped Murhamid on the face.
12. And Murhamid said, no one has in any way raise a finger against me before, from the beginning of time.
13. And you have dared this, so shall you die like an elephant which has fallen from a rock.
14. So Sulya was tied down both hands and legs and they came to cut her into pieces little by little.
15. And she bled to death.
16. Now after the death of Sulya, one among the followers of Murhamid said, this is evil, O Murhamid.
17. And I do not think God Almighty did accept this cruel act. And Murhamid said, take the book which I have named Koran and read for yourself what the judgement upon the unbelievers should be like.
18. And Sheu said, I have read the Koran through ten times, but I do not believe that it is indeed written by the Almighty God who created the universe.
19. And Murhamid said, O Sheu, I shall destroy you now for denying Alla as the Almighty. For this is a sin which cannot be forgiven.
20. For I am the one promised to be sent by Ieusa. Or have you not read the books of the Krishtens? For in it did Ieusa promise to send the Holy Ghost.
21. And I am he standing before you now. And no one who sins against me can receive forgiveness of his sins.
22. For I do not forgive anyone.
23. And Murhamid cut off the head of Sheu and buried his body parts in seven separate graves, saying, may your bodies never come together forever, even in the afterlife.
24. And this act made seventy-five Mosleim to flee Makka, saying, Murhamid is mad.
25. But those who loved violence stuck with him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY
1. Now there was an aged homo who was about a hundred and nine years. And his name was Rashid.
2. And Rashid called Murhamid in a little town called Seik. And Murhamid went with twenty soldiers.
3. And Rashid when he saw them said, have you come to take me by force? And Murhamid said, I have not come to do so to you father, for you are aged.
4. And Murhamid and all his soldiers bowed before Rashid and sat around him. And they presented him with date palms and other gifts. And they brought out wineskins and poured wines in the cups.
5. And they drank together cheerfully.
6. And Murhamid said, I came all the way from Kabba because I heard that you have sent for me.
7. And Rashid said, great Murhamid, I know that you are a great homo, one whom many shall show much respect to.
8. But I have seen the end of everything through the Light.
9. For I have seen death and wars which shall end the lives of millions of souls.
10. And these violence shall end lives continually upon the earth until a great revolution shall occur in many nations.
11. And Murhamid said, cursed be he who shall cause these violence. Let Alla destroy such soul before he shall be able to cause this violence.
12. And Rashid smiled and said, Murhamid, send all your soldiers out of this room. And Murhamid obeyed.
13. And Rashid said, you are the cause of these continuous violence that shall have no end.
14. For what you have started in this little kingdom shall extend into many kingdoms of the world.
15. And death shall be the portion of millions because of you, O Murhamid.
16. And Murhamid said, what is this that you have said O old man?
17. And Rashid said, I speak the truth. For wars shall be fought because of this religion you have made.
18. And the conscience of many people shall be worse than the conscience of wild animals.
19. For even wild animals hardly kill the animals of their kind, but go after other animals.
20. But for your religion, the homos shall kill their kinds and their conscience shall not say that it is bad.
21. They shall destroy their kinds and they shall have no slight remorse for doing so, because of the things they read in the books which is the Koran.
22. And the conscience of the past homos in the Tora and in the Koran shall be the kind of conscience they shall develop also.
23. And nations shall rise up to war against other nations, because of this religion.
24. Now Murhamid sat quietly and wept, saying, if this shall happen in my name to the homos of the future, then I shall not continue this Ji-ad anymore.
25. Now Murhamid sat under the moon at evening and a great whirlwind pulled at him.
26. And he fell to the earth. And Alla said, Murhamid, do you dare to disobey my order?
27. Go now and destroy the Seikites and the Mushites and even the Syrians who worship other gods.
28. Go to Ethiopia and Lubim and Soud also, for you have not fulfilled your mission upon the earth yet.
29. And Murhamid said, I do not want to serve under you anymore. For I am tired of violence and bloodshedding.
30. And immediately, a great stone fell on Murhamid and he died in the pool of his own blood.
31. And his body was rolled into the sand.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
1. Now when Mirza and his gangs saw that the homos of Suet had departed in the ships which belonged to them, they were greatly sad.
2. And they earnestly tortured the rest of the homos of Suet, saying, tell us where these ones had gone.
3. And all the homos in Suet said, we do not know where they had been.
4. For no one told us anything about this? Now Mirza tortured the homos, cutting off their toes one after the other.
5. And one named Bezel, whose toes Mirza should have cut, arose and said, I have a map which was given to me by Gotlob who knew very much about places upon the face of the earth.
6. Now I shall take you to the place where I have hid the map, so that you can go and find them.
7. And Mirza said, take us there now, or else you shall not only lose your toes, but your life shall I take from you.
8. And Bezel led them to a cave in which he had hid the map.
9. And they took the map which was graven upon a stone made of obsidian.
10. And Mirza said, we shall wait for the Mosleims, our brothers who shall come to see how we fare next year.
11. So Mirza and the rest of the Mosleims remained in Suet, awaiting the time when the homos in Kabba shall come to them, for they were stranded in Suet.
12. Now the numbers of all the homos who came from Makka and its surrounding lands were five hundred and fifty two.
13. And the ship which they came with was large enough to occupy all of them.
14. But the homos of Suet who escaped had taken it away to the land Far north-west of Suet.
15. Now the homos of Suet revolted, for they were more in number than the Mosleims who came to colonise their lands.
16. And they fought, five against one, but the Mosleims who were few in number defeated them because they had been trained for fight since the time of their childhood even till adulthood.
17. And Sheu said, O Mirza, if we spare this people, they shall someday outgrow us in number and they shall destroy us.
18. Now let us destroy them all before they shall do so to us.
19. And Mirza said, you have said it well. So Mirza and his gangs killed all the homos which were about five thousand.
20. And they spared only their women, so that they shall raise children for them.
21. And they burnt many places and huts in Suet.
22. Now when the homos from Makka came to Suet in some ships, they were amazed that there were only few homos in Suet.
23. And they said, where are the homos whom you have come to dominate in this land?
24. And Mirza said, we have killed all their males and only their females remain, so that we shall have children with them.
25. And when they asked why it was so, they told them all which had happened.
26. And they got ready, about two hundred homos, saying, we shall go and destroy them there. For the map is with us.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

1. Now when Mirza and his fellows had entered the ship, they sailed westward. And Mirza steered the ship towards the place which they followed in the map.
2. And they sailed for many days until they had begun to run out of food.
3. And there was a storm. And the sky became hazy. And Mirza and the others could no more find their way to the new kingdom of Anghloz where they sought after.
4. Now the homos in the ship began to die one after the other. And the ship continued for many days.
5. And Mirza remained in the ship but all the rest died. Now when Mirza had reached Hindi, some homos came to the ship.
6. And they saw many homos in the ship who were dead.
7. And they wondered, saying, who are all these? Where do they come from? And they fetched them all out of the ship:
8. And they said, all these shall be burnt and poured inside the sea.
9. Now at that time, Mirza had passed into the afterlife. And many gods and angels came to have him for themselves.
10. And Mirza, who was his ancestors came to have him. And he took him to the gate of the abode of Alla and Yahweh where some homos bowed their heads, worshipping the two gods all hours.
11. And Mirza said, I am one of the elders of our gods. And I have been chosen to represent Ieusa who failed in his first and second mission to the earth.
12. And I, Alla and Yahweh are now one god and no other god is god except us.
13. Now O Mirza my seed, I shall not let you cross over this point to that place. For you are not dead totally. And I do not wish that you should die.
14. And Mirza said, O my ancestor, why do you not want me to enter into this glorious bliss I see ahead of me?
15. And Mirza said, you have not been numbered among the six hundred and sixty six homos who shall join us here soon.
16. For anyone who dies now cannot come into this paradise but shall be kept in hell fire to burn.
17. For we do not want the overcrowding of this paradise. And only hardly can a worshipper of us gain entrance into this place.
18. For the fire of hell is large enough to contain many souls who shall die in our worship on earth.
19. Now O Mirza, by six hundred and sixty-six do we do our counting every two centuries. And at the first time, we have brought six hundred and sixty-six homos into this place, one of whom I was before I was chosen as one of the twenty-four elders.
20. And Alla and Yahweh saw the need to expand this place and so they did. And they allowed another six hundred and sixty-six homos in also after two centuries.
21. Now this is the third time and six hundred and sixty-six homos were brought in again not long before.
22. And I Mirza became one with Alla and Yahweh because Ieusa had failed twice in his mission, first as Zeusus Krish and now as Murhamid.
23. And now you shall take my place and I shall be your higher self, O Mirza, for every spiritual homo on earth communes with his higher self.
24. And you shall return to the earth and declare yourself as the reincarnate of Ieusa. And you shall change the face of Mosleim.
25. And Ishlam shall your religion be. And I shall appear to you whenever you come into your head.
26. But come into your head with your heart, which is your emotion. For with this shall you see me and not another thing which you should not see.
27. So the ancestor of Mirza, whose name was also Mirza departed. And Mirza awoke in the hands of the Hindus who had taken him in their hands and were preparing to burn him in the fire, so that the ashes of his body would be cast into the sea.
28. And so Mirza declared to the homos that he was a god, being the reincarnate of Ieusa.
29. And they believed him, because he was the only homo who arose from the dead.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
tunex22:
Pls can i get a copy

Bro, u can't get a copy now not until he finished it in 2018, unless u can gather the raw, only if u can arrange them..

So, not today that people has been calling themselves Jesus,even in our own time , they use pictures of actors as Jesus, confused set of people..
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemWonyahweh: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Trippledee(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2016
otemdomino:
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

1. Now when Mirza and his fellows had entered the ship, they sailed westward. And Mirza steered the ship towards the place which they followed in the map.
2. And they sailed for many days until they had begun to run out of food.
3. And there was a storm. And the sky became hazy. And Mirza and the others could no more find their way to the new kingdom of Anghloz where they sought after.
4. Now the homos in the ship began to die one after the other. And the ship continued for many days.
5. And Mirza remained in the ship but all the rest died. Now when Mirza had reached Hindi, some homos came to the ship.
6. And they saw many homos in the ship who were dead.
7. And they wondered, saying, who are all these? Where do they come from? And they fetched them all out of the ship:
8. And they said, all these shall be burnt and poured inside the sea.
9. Now at that time, Mirza had passed into the afterlife. And many gods and angels came to have him for themselves.
10. And Mirza, who was his ancestors came to have him. And he took him to the gate of the abode of Alla and Yahweh where some homos bowed their heads, worshipping the two gods all hours.
11. And Mirza said, I am one of the elders of our gods. And I have been chosen to represent Ieusa who failed in his first and second mission to the earth.
12. And I, Alla and Yahweh are now one god and no other god is god except us.
13. Now O Mirza my seed, I shall not let you cross over this point to that place. For you are not dead totally. And I do not wish that you should die.
14. And Mirza said, O my ancestor, why do you not want me to enter into this glorious bliss I see ahead of me?
15. And Mirza said, you have not been numbered among the six hundred and sixty six homos who shall join us here soon.
16. For anyone who dies now cannot come into this paradise but shall be kept in hell fire to burn.
17. For we do not want the overcrowding of this paradise. And only hardly can a worshipper of us gain entrance into this place.
18. For the fire of hell is large enough to contain many souls who shall die in our worship on earth.
19. Now O Mirza, by six hundred and sixty-six do we do our counting every two centuries. And at the first time, we have brought six hundred and sixty-six homos into this place, one of whom I was before I was chosen as one of the twenty-four elders.
20. And Alla and Yahweh saw the need to expand this place and so they did. And they allowed another six hundred and sixty-six homos in also after two centuries.
21. Now this is the third time and six hundred and sixty-six homos were brought in again not long before.
22. And I Mirza became one with Alla and Yahweh because Ieusa had failed twice in his mission, first as Zeusus Krish and now as Murhamid.
23. And now you shall take my place and I shall be your higher self, O Mirza, for every spiritual homo on earth communes with his higher self.
24. And you shall return to the earth and declare yourself as the reincarnate of Ieusa. And you shall change the face of Mosleim.
25. And Ishlam shall your religion be. And I shall appear to you whenever you come into your head.
26. But come into your head with your heart, which is your emotion. For with this shall you see me and not another thing which you should not see.
27. So the ancestor of Mirza, whose name was also Mirza departed. And Mirza awoke in the hands of the Hindus who had taken him in their hands and were preparing to burn him in the fire, so that the ashes of his body would be cast into the sea.
28. And so Mirza declared to the homos that he was a god, being the reincarnate of Ieusa.
29. And they believed him, because he was the only homo who arose from the dead.

Guy are u for real or u came from mars
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.