Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211521 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm not a jew... that one is the headache of the jews... there are tons of stories flying about concerning the OT killings.. if you've read Jewish scriptures you'd understand what I'm talking about

i agree Christians are gullible to an extent... Christianity was changed from what it originally was to something else... i won't deny that.. who you call satan according to your belief is called God Almighty according to my belief... you're judging from your point of view.. believe me when i tell you this.. there is soooo much we don't know.. the Judeochristian God is not limited to the bible.. I've read many scriptures attributed to him.. and I've come to the conclusion that there's so much we don't know... but then the question arises... what do we need(not want... need) to know?? Christianity has changed.. yes i agree.. we all have this drop of God in us.. many jewish and Christian sects knew and believed that.. i once said there is a battle for the minds going on... religion won't be left out.. so I'm not too surprised ... although Islam is the one least tolerant to things like this... i only hope people see the truth sooner or later.. the truth is a lot more different and wider than people just leaving Christianity... leaving Christianity won't guarantee freedom from the problem... we have bigger problems... you should know that

Leaving religion (not only christainity) and using the brain, as well as doing good to your fellow humans is the solution. That's what I stand for. That's what I see when I sleep and dream. That's just everything about me and he who sends me.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm not a jew... that one is the headache of the jews... there are tons of stories flying about concerning the OT killings.. if you've read Jewish scriptures you'd understand what I'm talking about

i agree Christians are gullible to an extent... Christianity was changed from what it originally was to something else... i won't deny that.. who you call satan according to your belief is called God Almighty according to my belief... you're judging from your point of view.. believe me when i tell you this.. there is soooo much we don't know.. the Judeochristian God is not limited to the bible..I've read many scriptures attributed to him.. and I've come to the conclusion that there's so much we don't know... but then the question arises... what do we need(not want... need) to know?? Christianity

That u attributed to him..

Btw I've read several scriptures I've attributed to Yoruba Obatala.. Obatala is not just limited to the Yoruba mythology
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
realmindz:

That u attributed to him..

Btw I've read several scriptures I've attributed to Yoruba Obatala.. Obatala is not just limited to the Yoruba mythology

really?? good for you.. i don't know of any Yoruba scriptures tho... but you do realise that the Bible is a compilation of books... there were books not included.. the Jews have books we don't have in their jewish bible.. yet those books are attributed to the same God.. I've read a few.. there are also esoteric movements based on knowledge concerning the same God.. that's the point I'm trying to make... i don't know of any Yoruba holy book or anything... if such books exist and there are scriptures outside that book that are connected mainly to obatala, then there isn't a problem.. it only calls for close inspection of those scriptures.. more questions would arise.. different views would pop up.. if the found scriptures have any iota of truth in them.. then its a door to new knowledge about obatala etc hope you get my point..
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

really?? good for you.. i don't know of any Yoruba scriptures tho... but you do realise that the Bible is a compilation of books... there were books not included.. the Jews have books we don't have in their jewish bible.. yet those books are attributed to the same God.. I've read a few.. there are also esoteric movements based on knowledge concerning the same God.. that's the point I'm trying to make... i don't know of any Yoruba holy book or anything... if such books exist and there are scriptures outside that book that are connected mainly to obatala, then there isn't a problem.. it only calls for close inspection of those scriptures.. more questions would arise.. different views would pop up.. if the found scriptures have any iota of truth in them.. then its a door to new knowledge about obatala etc hope you get my point..

All na packaging, you see where the problem is?? we are fvking too gullible with cheap brains

These guys packaged their gods and religion, called them the all powerful and all holy, called their lands the holy lands and even said they are gods chosen people, went ahead to write your history for you and an average Christian believes his ancestor is Noah, believes Eledumare is Yahweh or Esu is Satan.
Your race is pathetic.
Go package your gods too and religions, write your own story and call your lands holy lands, let the whites come for pilgrimage to your lands yo learn Ifa, to worship Yemoja, Eledumare, osun, Abassi etc

you lazy gullible race should go write your holy books that will have names of your ancestors and not Arabic or jewish names

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
realmindz:

All na packaging, you see where the problem is?? we are fvking too gullible with cheap brains

These guys packaged their gods and religion, called them the all powerful and all holy, called their lands the holy lands and even said they are gods chosen people, went ahead to write your history for you and an average Christian believes his ancestor is Noah, believes Eledumare is Yahweh or Esu is Satan.
Your race is pathetic.
Go package your gods too and religions, write your own story and call your lands holy lands, let the whites come for pilgrimage to your lands yo learn Ifa, to worship Yemoja, Eledumare, osun, Abassi etc

you lazy gullible race should go write your holy books that will have names of your ancestors and not Arabic or jewish names

two things... you say I'm following the gods of other people... i won't argue on that... but do you follow the gods of your tradition? if you don't, then I'm sure you have reasons for not doing so... i respect your reasons so i think you should not generalize on people and also respect people's reasons too

secondly... i very much agree with the fact that Christianity has had its “bloody" past in Africa... in fact.. since Constantine used the rcc for domination, Christianity has had a bad past... i don't deny that... not many religions are excepted from “bloody pasts"... Judaism has its own... so do many african belief systems.. no religion is a saint... i agree with that.. i believe people should have the chance to choose their beliefs and not get it forced on them... if a Christian chooses to follow olodumare or oduduwa.. then its his/her choice.. if a follower of oduduwa chooses to follow Christ... then its also his choice.. i was not born a Christian and my parents were not Christians when i was born... my mom converted but my dad did not... even till today.. i was indoctrinated but i have long broken my chains if indoctrination.. i don't scorn African religions... in fact I'm ready to learn from them... i had the chance to choose whatever path i wanted.. i chose Christianity... it doesn't mean I'm close minded.. i have the holy book of Sikhism and Buddhism on my phone and i read them sometimes.. I've read few African stories.. i made a choice to follow Christ.. I'm not affiliated with any denomination for a reason.. i chose what i chose .. my reasons are best known to me.. and so are yours

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by myk2mic: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Wilgrea7:

two things... you say I'm following the gods of other people... i won't argue on that... but do you follow the gods of your tradition? if you don't, then I'm sure you have reasons for not doing so... i respect your reasons so i think you should not generalize on people and also respect people's reasons too

secondly... i very much agree with the fact that Christianity has had its “bloody" past in Africa... in fact.. since Constantine used the rcc for domination, Christianity has had a bad past... i don't deny that... not many religions are excepted from “bloody pasts"... Judaism has its own... so do many african belief systems.. no religion is a saint... i agree with that.. i believe people should have the chance to choose their beliefs and not get it forced on them... if a Christian chooses to follow olodumare or oduduwa.. then its his/her choice.. if a follower of oduduwa chooses to follow Christ... then its also his choice.. i was not born a Christian and my parents were not Christians when i was born... my mom converted but my dad did not... even till today.. i was indoctrinated but i have long broken my chains if indoctrination.. i don't scorn African religions... in fact I'm ready to learn from them... i had the chance to choose whatever path i wanted.. i chose Christianity... it doesn't mean I'm close minded.. i have the holy book of Sikhism and Buddhism on my phone and i read them sometimes.. I've read few African stories.. i made a choice to follow Christ.. I'm not affiliated with any denomination for a reason.. i chose what i chose .. my reasons are best known to me.. and so are yours

Guy, how old are you ,I love ur matured response to realmindz even when he was beginning to sound rude .thumbs up bro ,respect.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
The words you are speaking are within the texts of your holey book. Can't you use your brain for once to speak out original texts? As for me, I can speak a thousand times one thousand original texts because the light of God ALMIGHTY has rewritten the code of my brain. Imagine, your god is writing his laws in your heart. Kikiki. Your god is tattooing your heart as if you are a slave.

My friend, you need only your brain to know what is good and what is bad, not any law tattooed on your internal organs. USE YOUR BRAIN.

I guess you've got your brains outside your skull Otz. Like its an external organ, right? Otz? Bwahahahaha! And that lying spirit giving you a concussion of half truth, history laced with terrible lies (what do you call a plate of delicious food mixed with a lil ' bit of poison? ) has not scribbled some code on your brain like a hen looking for grubs?

And, Otelemz.. .....the words you are spawning , is it not within the framework of the texts that sick being is revealing to you?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
dragunov:

I guess you've got your brains outside your skull Otz. Like its an external organ, right? Otz? Bwahahahaha! And that lying spirit giving you a concussion of half truth, history laced with terrible lies (what do you call a plate of delicious food mixed with a lil ' bit of poison? ) has not scribbled some code on your brain like a hen looking for grubs?

And, Otelemz.. .....the words you are spawning , is it not within the framework of the texts that sick being is revealing to you?

You've not made any point. Try post something again, perhaps that one will make a bit of sense. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

You've not made any point. Try post something again, perhaps that one will make a bit of sense. Thanks.
Bwahahahahahahahahakikikikikiiiiiiii!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chapter Four
1. Now when Histar began to see we Judites as evil, he declared to all in Deutsche, saying, the Judites are spies upon our land. And Histar began to wage war upon the Judites. And I Mulah remained to see and record the things which happened.
2. For my ancestors had assured me, saying, nothing shall kill you until you have ended your mission. For all the acts of Histar shall you take record of.
3. Now Histar and his armies said, we shall lay down our lives to see that no homo of Juda remain upon the face of the earth.
4. Now Histar incured the wrath of many nations. For the Judites had many friends. For their religion, being practised by many nations of the world did fetch them much support. And even the land of Juda had become the Holy Land of many other nations; for the urims of fear which Zekarias wrote, saying, whatever land of the world does not come to worship Yahweh in Jerusalam, such land shall be cursed and no rain shall fall upon it--it had made many nations of the world fearful.
5. But Histar, seeing the secrets of urims and written words, had said, I shall destroy even the place which they call holy and no homo shall go there anymore as a pilgrim.
6. Now while I lay to sleep in the rubble of a collapsed building, I saw myself in a place of light. And I felt within me as if I had some idea.
7. Now the idea which came to me was that which I did, for I went into the midst of the soldiers of Histar and said, I am a Judite. And when they looked closely at me, they said, catch him!
8. Now when I was caught, I said to them, let me see Histar. For I have something to tell him. And they threw me in prison immediately, saying, this homo is mad.
9. Now I remained in the prison for one month. Now while I was in prison, I saw again my ancestors in their own realm. And they said to me, why do you live your life carelessly because you know that you shall not die until you have fulfilled your mission upon the earth?
10. And I said, I cannot bear to see Histar continue to kill my people for his hatred against them. For what is our fault for him to be killing us?
11. And my ancestors said, you Judites have no fault, only your founding fathers have faults. For they established their own nation upon violence and expect peace. I tell you, whatever a homo does which is evil shall have a way to return to him in disguise.
12. But more often, it comes by means of another homo taking revenge on his own descendants. The wars in the land of the Jews shall not cease, because they have laid the foundation of their land upon wars.
13. Yet those who laid the foundations have died long ago and have turned into manure for the plants. And their warring energies have become food energy for the plants to feed upon.
14. Now Mulah, whatever you shall tell Histar, he shall not change his mind, for he has chosen a path of revenge and no one will stop him until he has achieved his purpose. For Histar shall set up his religion. And he shall fight against the Krishtens also.
15. And Mezen, which is the religion Histar shall bring with him, shall be very cruel to everyone. And after the death of Histar shall Mezen die also. For many laws upon the earth shall be set up to contradict the laws of Mezen. And so shall Mezen become a religion which is offensive to the government.
16. And it shall be abolished.
17. Now Mulah, hear the foolishness in the acts of Histar; he does not know that bringing religion through peace shall last longer than bringing it through war? For even Murhamid brought Ishlam through war, but when an old homo spoke sense to him, he began to write peace into the book of Alla.
18. And the religion of Alla became the religion of peace, even though it has a bad beginning through war.
19. But one shall come who shall by peace offer the path of truth to the fearless. For he shall not be like the son of Yahweh who by peace offer the path of fear and unrest to the fearful, threatening with fire.
20. For the spiritual son of Atum shall come in a fragment of time called Enlightenment. And he shall not use force and war to destroy and cast shadow of religion. But by the codes and ancient texts which he shall reveal shall he make a joke out of religion.
21. And where Yeshua has spoken sixty parables, he shall speak six hundred. For he is the manifestation of God the Universe in the aspect of parables, proverbs, wise words, written words and all manner of art, yet he did not learn any of the things which he manifests.
22. Now Mulah, do not kill yourself because you want to speak to Histar, but rather, come and I shall teach you how you shall send your message to Histar without the words of mouth.
23. For such thing shall the future homos of the world also learn and use to speak with one another.
24. Now my ancestors taught me how to send my message to Histar from my brain, rather than with the speeches of my mouth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Chapter Five
1. Now two days after I had supposed that I had passed my message to Histar through my brain, the armies came to me again and said, it is today you shall die. And I said to them, if you shoot me, I shall not die. For it is not my time to die.
2. And I was shot in the leg. And I felt great pain. And blood began to pour. And I began to wonder, saying, did my ancestors not say that I cannot die until my mission has been fulfilled upon the earth? How then did the weapon give me pain?
3. And the armies left me to die, saying, you shall slowly pass away.
4. Now I began to lose more and more blood. And when I began to feel cold, I felt a hand around my arm. And the arm jerked me to my feet, saying, young homo, stay alive. The ferre wants to speak with you.
5. Now another arm supported me and I was taken to Histar. And he said, young homo, are you called by the name Mullah? And I said to him, yes. And immediately, he commanded his soldiers, saying, keep him alive or else your life shall go with his own peradventure he dies.
6. Now the armies struggled to keep me alive. For they put balm on my would and stopped the bleeding. And they bandaged my leg. And they gave to me a drink which brought back my strength.
7. And they brought me again to Histar. Now while I stood before Histar, I felt great. And Histar said, I saw a vision in my sleep. And I had a message, saying, why do you Histar want to set up a religion by violence rather than by peace?
8. Why can't you write down the tenets of your religion in books and watch how nature will make it gain ground in the future? For no religious founder can have millions of followers in his lifetime and then expect the continuity of his religion after he is dead.
9. Therefore you Histar, do not seek after followers by reducing the population of other religions through killing. But rather, take a scroll, write urims and nature shall make them be.
10. Now when the voiceless message has ended, I saw a name and the name was MULAH. Therefore I knew that it was a homo like me who did send the message to me. And I began to seek whom he is.
11. And after seeking for days, these soldiers said to me, master, there is a mad homo whom we kept in the prison before; for he came to us and declared boldy that he wants to see you.
12. And we took him out and shot him in the leg today, for he told us that he is a Judite. And by now he should have been dead.
13. Now when I heard them, I sent them to fetch you.
14. Now tell me if truly you are Mulah who did send the message I saw in my vision.
15. Now when Histar had ended his saying, I said to him, I am Mulah.
16. And Histar said, where did your boldness come from? Tell me how you sent the message to my head without any device.
17. And Mulah said, it is not of me to teach you. For I did it when I was in another realm and not in the earthly realm. Now O great Histar, hear me and stop the killings of the Judites, for what you kill us for is not our own fault, but the fault of our founding fathers and the gods they worship.
18. And Histar said, I have determined to do it and no one shall stop me. For you Judites are not deserving of living upon the earth. But you Mulah shall I spare, because you have shown a great act of courage. Therefore I shall let your courage profit you.
19. Go in peace, for you shall not die from my hands.
20. So Histar let me leave in peace. And I went towards the river Danob and buried my face in the sand, weeping greatly. For I could not bear the death of my people for the evil they did not commit.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by toyomars(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
You wrote about the future people of (can't remember the year you wrote), so I would like to know the exact year you referred too please?
Also for my own personal research, I will like to know the characteristics of these "future people." Give me all the details if possible, thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Chapter Six
1. Now the nations came together against Histar. And they fought against Deutsch and against the supporters of Histar. And Histar had five nations in his support. For the leaders of Makka and Syria had formed ally with Histar. For they hated the Jews even more than Histar himself.
2. But they knew not the plans which Histar himself had made. Now I Mulah, knowing that I shall not die until my mission is complete, went into the secret places of Histar and his armies.
3. And I heard all the things which they had planned. For Histar said to his armies, after the Jews are cleared, then shall be the turn of the Makkites to suffer. For Murhamid also have made many suffer in his days, killing millions of souls.
4. And I shall set my revenge hot against them. For Syria and Turck shall be in my support. And I shall entice Gog also and they shall join to destroy Makka and turn their ground to a waste.
5. Now Histar did according to his plans. And it happened that he destroyed millions of Jews in Deutsch. And Makka and Syria helped also to get rid of the Jews near to them. And the remnants of the Jews fled into the continents of Euclides and of Chaleb. For Urope and Egypt were hot on them.
6. And Histar established his religion called Mezen.
7. And when Mezen began to be acceptable in many lands, Histar declared saying, all traditions which are anti-mezenic must be destroyed. And when they had done proper checking, they said, Ishlam also is anti-mezenic.
8. For Histar had purposely made some laws contrary to the traditions of Ishlam, saying, leaving of beards to be overgrown is dirtiness and the behaviours of pigs.
9. Now when Makka heard the law, they withdrew their support for Histar and fought back. And Histar formed ally with Gog, saying, support Deutsch and Mezen to clear off the Makkites as I did to the Judites.
10. And Gog accepted. And the war of Gog against Makka and all the lands of Rab was great. And all the nations which were Krishtens gathered together again, saying, we shall fight in this battle.
11. And they fought Histar for five years, but the hands of Histar prevailed. And Mezen became great, such that Histar in his lifetime had millions of homos on earth whose religion was Mezen.
12. And Histar died, being seventy-five years. And the religion of Histar was revisited in a short while after his death. For the Jews in Merkes and Anghloz had begun to gain strength.
13. And they, being given freehand in the governing of Merkes and Anghloz did declare against the belief of Histar. And the religion of Histar was seen as a religion which encouraged racism, having no words of wisdom and morality in it at all, except violence.
14. And when I Mulah saw how the sweat of Histar was turned to nothing in a short while, I said within myself, Histar was not wise. For no one wishing to have followers in millions in his lifetime shall be able to retain up to a thousand after his death.
15. But he who wishes that followers shall come after his death shall have them in large numbers. For these are the laws of nature.
16. And the powers are in the books to speak into the minds of generations to come, rather than in the swords to kill many. For the pen is greater than the swords, according to the saying of the great scribe of Anghloz.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

First, you are actually following foreign gods. The bible was centered about the jews. #fact.

Secondly, I am glad you agree to the imperfection of religion, religion is man made therefore prone to imperfection...If god exists, he won't have a religion nor chosen people for all will be his people.

3. People converting from one religion to another proves nothing, however, your conversion is still within the options your society has provided, nothing new. Self discovery will be more appreciated

Again, you need to know the jewish god is all about packaging to appeal to emotions, you see those lovely Jesus movies, the fine boy with six packs looking so compassionate, the stories, the lovely emotional hymns that move people to tears, Christmas is beautiful, Santa Claus and the Carols are fun. Easter is appealing.
Most interesting, billions of people across the world believes this. There is power in number and if majority can believe then it's right...grin
That's the definition of packaging...To move people emotionally and I must tell you, the stories sell

If these whites package your African religion and gods for you, you will appreciate and be amazed by the height of transformation you will get....

However, no white man will write your history for you. Get to work and write yours

6 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Oh, now you feign being confused ? The great Otelemuye pretending to be confused!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
dragunov:

Oh, now you feign being confused ? The great Otelemuye pretending to be confused!
I love this Otelemuye as a name u gave me. In fact, I'll adopt it.

Where is AVAILABLEISME, the guy who has been Otelemuyelly(policitually) revealed to me as the 4evergod (Samuel Ekweme) we have been looking for? He must see this. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by benodic: 3:24pm On May 02, 2017
@ otemanuduno

greetings.
i deeply appreciate what you have been able to do here. bringing out teachings that are contrary to the norm is never easy and people will always attack you for it.
please kindly send me the full copy of your doctrine of UFOs if it is available in pdf format. as most of it you posted here have missing parts.
i also sent you a pm
hope to hear from you.

remain blessed
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 6:04am On May 03, 2017
Message from Otem

OtemAtum: They are out to scam you. They might send you a PM and you might see Otem2017@gmail.com. Pls ignore such email.

The only valid email address of Otemanuduno is Otem2016@gmail.com. Don't fall for the tricks of scammers. Don't give any detail online to anybody calling himself otem. The original otem don't collect people's information.

Scammers are trying to bring down the truth. They are searching, but they can't break the truth. Beware! The original otem is a friend of Geoworldedu and he alone do I speak with out of nairaland. Don't be deceived.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:11am On May 03, 2017
Beware, Otem2017@gmail.com is not my valid email address.

Otem2016@gmail.com is my valid email address. Scammers are trying by all means to use the name Otem to scam people. They have already opened a nairaland username called 'Otem'. In case you see that, it's not me.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:53am On May 03, 2017
Otem, i just love the name. Reminds me of my dead benue friend.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 10:56am On May 03, 2017
Teensway:
Otem, i just love the name. Reminds me of my dead benue friend.
Tell us more about him. What happened? How did he die?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tell us more about him. What happened? How did he die?
My close friend. Died on his way from benue state by accident.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
Teensway:
My close friend. Died on his way from benue state by accident.
Was his name Otem?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
Was his name Otem?
Before kon? that's why i like to dey disturb you grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Richirich713: 4:34pm On May 04, 2017
This guy is definitely one of the highest consumers of cheap weed in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:02pm On May 04, 2017
Richirich713:
This guy is definitely one of the highest consumers of cheap weed in Nigeria. grin grin grin
you're wrong bro. Try hard next time. Otem don't smoke. Atum is the one giving me my revelations. I don't smoke to get them.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
I believe Aliens had visited us in the past. I also believe they are here now. I doubt if we really exist like we normally think of it. Everything is confusing and mess.

I'm out! cool

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2017
Hati13:
I believe Aliens had visited us in the past. I also believe they are here now. I doubt if we really exist like we normally think of it. Everything is confusing and mess.

I'm out! cool
Satan caused it all
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:18pm On May 13, 2017
Anoni
Chapter One
1. There was a homo of the South Eastern side of the part of Negre. And he, being born in a riverine area of that land was exposed to a great disease which crawled into his head even while he was in the womb. For his mother took of the water of the river which was polluted. And she drank too much of the water, knowing not that it had a disease in it.
2. And his father and mother named him Anoni, saying, he came out of birth like a very old person. For his head appeared big and his appearance was that of a very old man.
3. Now when Anoni began to be of age, being like five years, his father and mother took him away to a land around Yande, which was at the middle of Aferk.
4. And Anoni lived in that land with his parents. And they saw that he was abnormal, for he did not observe or do the things which all his age mates do. Rather, he made for himself devices which were strange.
5. For he took two calabashes and went to the bank of the river. And he stood upon them firmly. And the water pushed him along to the other side of the river. And the fishermen at the other side of the river were greatly amazed. For they wondered how a seven year old boy could think of such thing.
6. Now Anoni began to tell his mates amazing things and they began to wonder how he knew so much. And Anoni said, I have been in this world before and I can remember all my experiences in my past world. But all of you have forgotten your own experiences.
7. Now Anoni said, life on earth is only a dream of the people who have passed away.
8. For creatures of millions of years dreamt of people of this time and you come to existence.
9. And if each of you can also dream of some kinds of people in the future, nature shall create those things which you dream of.
10. And when Anoni had ended speaking, ten children left and promised to return with the stories of those whom they have dreamt of.
11. And Mbom said, I wish for a child to be born who has more than one head. And Anoni said, no matter how long, your wish shall come to pass. For you, being a god have spoken. And your words shall bring a future creature.
12. And Ndiefi said, I wish for a child who has a little tail. And Anoni said, you have spoken and what you wish shall make for you a living soul as such in the future.
13. And Adom said, I wish to see people who do not fear at all. And Anoni said, it shall happen. And they asked Anoni, what do you wish for? And Mila said, is it possible for a human to shed his skin like a snake? And Anoni said, there is nothing in the universe that cannot be possible as long as someone has imagined it.
14. And Anoni said, my own thought is high and I do not ask for childish things. Therefore I wish for a world where attention shall be shifted to Aferk. A world where the greatest scribe shall emerge in Aferk. A world where a homo in Aferk shall arise and write the true history of the world within a twinkling of an eye.
15. And all the children laughed at Anoni, saying, you ask for too much. For our lands are ruled by Urope and it shall remain so forever.
16. And Anoni said, before the earth came out of the imagination of God, all my wishes had come to pass. Now in this outer universe, they shall come to pass again. For my imaginations and the imaginations of every soul upon the earth are the realities of the past.
17. And the children wondered at the sayings of Anoni. And they said, he has begun his talks again.
18. And Anoni said, the adults say that I speak childishly when I tell them these things and the children say that I speak like an adult whenever I say these things to their hearings. Now I shall go apart and stay on my own.
19. And Anoni went far away and entered a cave. And the name of the cave was Fonje which was in Bamada, a place miles away from Yande. And Anoni saw a red chalk-like object. And he took it and went into the cave.
20. And Anoni began to draw things. And he wrote words also, which no one would understand. For in those days, the homos of Yande had no idea of how to write texts, but by drawings did they make their stories known. But only Anoni knew how to use texts.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:19pm On May 13, 2017
Chapter Two
1. Now Anoni began to draw all kinds of things in the cave. And the things which he drew were the things which he supposed shall happen in the future. And Anoni drew many objects and animals. And he drew homos who committed the images to mind, saying, they are our representations of the power of God and nature.
2. And Anoni drew the map of Aferk and an island also which went apart. Now till these days, no one have drawn the map of Aferk before. And Anoni said, I perceive that you Island went apart from the rest of Aferk while the universe was still in the imagination of God. Therefore I have drawn you so now. And you shall go with what you have which no other part of the world have. And you shall not have much, for your stinginess has called at you, saying, go apart. And by going apart, you do not have helpers.
3. But when Otem comes, he shall declare good things upon you and you shall have helpers.
4. Now Anoni called the name of the island Malagasi, saying, that which separates from the rest of his people shall be reunited with them.
5. And Anoni knew all the maps of the world in his head. And he felt within him the things which were happening in any part of the world at any moment. And he drew pictures on the wall of the cave of Fonje.
6. Now Anoni began to wonder, what shall I feed myself with? And he was hungry and tired. And he said, I am only seven years bodily, but in the brain, I am more than 70,000 years. And I can remember whom I was vividly. For in the days of the anakims and the homos which came with the big bang, I was present.
7. And all the histories from those days till now are in my head, even the histories of the future. For the greatest light of God have said that the brain is a device of infinite capacity which has in it all the events of the Universe.
8. But he who is on earth shall only see the event within his own reality. But they whose brain codes have been rewritten shall see a little bit more. And they who are experiencing life after life on earth shall see more than a hundred times what he saw on earth.
9. Now when Anoni was very hungry, he watched and saw some animals how they dug the earth and inserted some nuts in them. And Anoni went towards the burrows which the animals had covered up with earth. And he saw the nuts and dug some of them out again. And he fed himself with them and drank water from the river.
10. Now Anoni said, it is lonely for me in this place. Therefore I shal depart from this fragment of time into the fragment and space which we call the future. And I shall commune with that Otem which I saw in my imagination.
11. And Anoni lay still. And he saw concentric circles. And then he lost consciousness and saw Otem. And they communed with one another.
12. And Anoni said, I know that you Otem are real. For everything imagined are made real in the future or they have been real in the past before.
13. And Otem said, Anoni, I also caught a vision of you in this world of mine and I checked you up on the satellite. But I did not find you. Now tell me more of yourself.
14. And Anoni said, I am of the fragment of time which you call past, but which I call present. And I am one who came into the world reincarnated without losing the memory of my past existence.
15. For I was on earth before Sokris of the ancient times and before Baruk which I perceive you would have heard about. And before Luwabi and Bongo and many wise homos have I come to the world.
16. Now I was reincarnated into the earth according to my request from the light of God and he did not make me pass through the river of forgetfulness. And I come again, being born again into the world.
17. And all the things of the past world remain intact in my brain. And with this shall I beat Sakspar of Anghloz to the art of story telling. And Nansi of Gana shall I beat to it also. For I have in me the happenings of more than seven hundred thousand years. And if I make them to fictions and sell them, I shall be the richest in the world.
18. But all these things do not interest me.
19. And Otem said, as for me, I see within my own brain the happenings of billions of years. From the time of the first great bang to the time of this present world. But I shall not make fictions of them, saying, mixing realities of the past up with exaggerations to make a fantastic fiction is not my desire.
20. For such shall fetch only earthly riches and gains.
21. And mixing up realities of the past with exaggerations and calling them the exact realities of the present world is not my desire. For so shall Eusebius of the homo sapiens life do. And his made-up stories shall look real for two thousand years. But when Otem Sapien shall come, he shall cast shadow of it.
22. But I Otem Erectus have come to write the history of the world exactly as it is from the first great bang till the present time. And I shall write also of the future time.
23. Now Anoni said, you are highly blessed with a high consciousness, being the consciousness of God. Now let us share ideas and I shall be happy.
24. And Anoni said, is it good to be excessively moral? And Otem Erectus said, excessive morality is the same as immorality.
25. And Anoni said, explain this. And Otem said, it is stupidity when you suffer for what you can avoid. For Xiu of Sino did say four thousand years ago in his days that if some of your belongings are forcefully taken away from you, give that armed robber the remaining of your belonging.
26. But I Otem have said, this manner of reasoning is one which dulls the brain and makes you suffer more. But rather, go in a legal way to take back what the armed robbers have taken from you. For it is your thing, therefore take it back, but legally.
27. Fight for your right and let no religious weight sink you down, while you wait for a god to fight for you. For in the end you shall be depressed while he who have cheated you shall continue to live large. For no god shall fight for anyone.
27. Now Anoni said, this is a good way of reasoning. For it makes more sense to take back your belongings rather than folding of your arms, praying to a sky personality to take it back for you.
28. For it is better to forgo that thing permanently rather than having your mind on it, yet doing nothing to get it back, saying, my god shall get it back for me.
29. For this is a cause of depression and suicide, especially when the one who cheated you does not change from his evil ways, but go about doing the same evil to others and living in enjoyment of all those possessions.
30. And Anoni said again, how does this excessive morality make any sense to you? For Zagaki of Nipon, being a great teacher in his days, did say to the people that they should do what they want others to do to them to others first.
31. And when a homo called Yomi was caught sleeping with Azumi, the wife of a homo called Bohi, he was taken to Zagaki to be punished with words of the mouth.
32. And Zagaki said, you look up and down at a creature who is made and fashioned like yourself and you thought deep down, saying, let me go into his treasure and take the thing which belongs to him without his permission.
33. And you did not observe this rule which I have made, saying, do to other people only what you want them to do also to you. Now you are going to die by the law because you did not obey this rule which I Zagaki have made.
34. And Yomi said, my lord, I have not broken your rule, neither have I done anything wrong by sleeping with Azumi. For what I did to Bohi is exactly what I want him to do to Chen my own wife too in return.
35. For I and Chen have lived together for ten years already without a single child. And I saw that Bohi had five children already through his wife Azumi. And I made a plan with Chen my wife, saying, how shall we make Bohi come to you and impregnate you, so that we can have a child to cater for?
36. And Chen my wife advised me in the saying of you Zagaki the great sage, saying, do to Bohi whatever you want Bohi to do also to you. Therefore I went and talked Azumi the wife of Bohi to sex. And I slept with her. And I expect also that Bohi shall go and do the same to my wife, because that is what I want him to do to me.
37. Now Zagaki could not utter a statement, for he was surprised that such rule which he called one of his golden rules had a flaw. And Zagaki said to Bohi, I do not know how to judge this matter. Therefore take the case away from me. For I shall go and have a deep rethink of my philosophy.
38. And when Anoni had ended narrating the story to Otem, he said to him, now Otem, judge the matter and tell who is wrong and who is right. And Otem said, neither of them is wrong and right. For they were humans and so they made human errors.
39. For that golden rule made by Zagaki could have been given to the critics to check it very well with all hypothesis and observations by those who use their brains deeply before selling it out to the world to be used.
40. For knowledge and perceptions of things are dynamic, making the realities of today become the fables of the future.
41. And the mistake of Yomi is that he used the philosophy of another person whom he took as a wiser being to make his own life decision. For no matter how a philosophy seems to be flawless, he who is wise should apply his own brain thoughts before applying that philosophy which does not belong to him initially.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:10pm On May 13, 2017
Chapter Three
1. Now Anoni said, what can make a homo live longer on earth? And Otem said, the fear of death makes a homo live a shorter life, therefore such kind of homo could have lived longer by not fearing death.
2. Also, the things which human eat can kill him, therefore if these things could be studied deeply to see what they contain, humans could be able to know what they should eat and what they should not eat at a particular point in time.
3. For he who drink orange and eat the root of bakuka together with it is calling for a terrible ailment which at the moment has no definite cure.
4. And Anoni said, but about a little bit more than two thousand years ago, in the days of Niklas of Grecon and Arod, a homo-god named Faulkin arose and said that it does not matter whatever a homo eats. And he also said that it does not matter whether a homo washes his hands to eat or not. What shall you say to this, O Otem?
5. And Otem said, the people of Niklas have already spoken against such shallow philosophy back in those days, so I shall have only a little thing to add to it;
6. Now hear, for that which Faulkin said was a great deal of ignorance. For in his own narrow conception of the origin of diseases and sicknesses did he say so. For he thought that all defilement and illnesses are caused by demons rather than the things which we eat.
7. But the coming of many great physicians after him have made his philosophy a shadow. For the philosophies of Faulkin whom they called Zeusus Krista have no values in themselves, being made to look stupid to the wise. But the power of human population and the majority is what give them the little light they enjoy up till these days.
8. But I have come to turn those philosophies to soot and bring the philosophy of truth upon the world.
9. But as I have said, knowledge is dynamic, therefore let no one condemn the philosophies of the past wise people; for in their own days, they live by it and think that they are the best sorts of wisdom. But we, being wiser and with a better brain code, have the liberty to make our own rules and go by them.
10. But I say again, knowledge is dynamic, therefore the homos of the future should not hesitate to bring about change to their own world whenever they have observed that our own ideology is becoming too archaic for them to live by.
11. For when inventions are made and new things are developed, it called for a new way of reasoning for the people. For if you check the old books of histories and you hardly see the things which you have in your own time in them, this calls for the exhibition of the dynamism of God.
12. And when you exhibit these dynamism, do not think in your mind that you are doing evil by changing the philosophies of the past to that which is befitting your own time.
13. For there are some whom I call neophilosophobes, for they fear when the philosophy of the world is changing from a less useful one to a more useful one.
14. For the age of Pisces has changed to the age of Aquarius, which is the age of light.
15. Now this is the fear of the worshipper of any god whom they have assumed as God Almighty: they shall cry aloud and fear greatly when the philosophy of their own god is being reduced to a shadow by the more illuminating philosophies of other gods.
16. And they shall think that the earth shall come to an end. But hundreds and thousands of years shall pass by yet the world shall remain as it is. For the moon shall not become blood, neither shall the sun become dark.
17. Now Anoni said again, do you not seem amazed that I, being just seven years of age, speak with you deep things? And Otem laughed and said, I am not amazed, Anoni, for this age in which I am into, even six years of age here in Aferk are now asking, who created God?
18. And if a child is singing religious songs in a classroom of learning, another child shall arise and say, do not disturb our ears, because this is not a church. And if you tell children that they shall go to hell fire after death, they shall ask you how do you know this? And if you tell them that some people in the past wrote it so, they shall ask you, how did they know it?.
19. And if you tell them that God told them so, they shall ask you, were you there when God told them so? And if you tell them that you were not there, they shall say, why do you then say that God told them so when you were not there?
20. So is our world now, O Anoni. For the children of these days are very enlightened and more knowledgeable, especially those whose parents are not religious. For they taught their children to figure out who made the Universe by themselves, rather than accepting religious stories from here and there.
21. And such critical thinking by the children at a very young age did bring about change in their brains, O Anoni.
22. Now Anoni said, O Otem, bring me before some of these children which you speak of and let us converse together and see whether they are indeed intelligent as you have said.
23. And Otem, being in a village within Negre, took Anoni to Nsem who was only eight years of age.
24. For Otem was a teacher who taught little children at a very tender age. And Nsem was one of his numerous pupils. And she was the best of the pupils of Otem in the matter of intelligence.
25. For she had asked Otem some questions in the past which he could not answer immediately.
26. Now Anoni came to Nsem and said, tell me an object with which I shall ask you a question. And Nsem, being a very funny child said, ask me with fart. And Anoni said, you are amusing, little girl.
27. Now listen and tell me what you think: two little boys are in a class. And there was peace in that class, for everywhere was smelling good until another child enters into the class. For immediately the third boy enters the class, there was a very foul smell of fart.
28. Now judge and tell us who caused the foul smell of the three.
29. Now immediately, Nsem said, it is any of them. For none of them could be judged more innocent than the other.
30. And Anoni said, why don't you suspect the one who came in when the smell began? For it is most logical to say that he did it when he entered the class.
31. And Nsem said, why do you not also suspect one of the two who were already in the class? For it is also logical to think that one of them was holding back the fart while wishing in his mind that a third person would come in so that he could release it.
32. For where there are only two people, it is not easy to fart, but when there are three or more, there is no reason to worry.
33. Now Anoni said, indeed the children of this century of yours are wise.
34. And Otem said, we do not teach them religious knowledge in the schools these days, but we teach them morals. And they did not go against morality which they are being taught, contrary to the belief of many people.
35. For whatever you teach the young ones, they shall do it, even without the use of force, except for a few of them who do not want to go with the established norms.
36. Therefore Anoni, let the use of force be abandoned in the training of children. For such philosophies of beating a child hard or threatening them with fire to gain their submission is not good for our own time.
37. For such things were good for the time of the homos in the days of Luwabi and Bongo, but in these days, let the children be taught without coercion. For a good teacher can make little children do what is right by speaking moral values into them with incentives.

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:12am On May 14, 2017
Chapter Five
1. Now Anoni felt that some homos from Roma had come to kidnap him. And he told the people whom he was with, saying, take me away from here, for while I was in the inner universe, I saw that some men in this outer universe shall be here shortly to kidnap me.
2. Now take me away quickly before they come. Now while Anoni was still speaking, the homos from Roma and Latum forced their way into the chamber and had Anoni forcefully after overcoming the Anghlozites who contended with them.
3. And Anoni was cast into a ship and tied with ropes. And Anoni was brought to Roma. And he was shown to the Pope Cephas. And the Pope said, we have brought you here to do the work of divination for us.
4. For we have need of you to tell the future for us, so that the homos would believe us more if we say a thing and it comes to pass.
5. Now Anoni said, what is my gain in all these? For you came and took me forcefully without any negotiations available? And Justus said, we bring you here to make better your life.
6. And Anoni said, shall you declare me as the source of your revelations? And they said, we shall do so. And Anoni said, I do not even want worldy fame, therefore do not declare me as the source of your prophecies. But feed me well and give me all the comfort I request. For I am an ancient man in the body of a little child.
7. In the same manner Vishnu the god of Hindu came in the form of Krish whom they called Krista, the same manner have I come. For Krista behaved like a little child but his knowledge was very great within him.
8. And even Faulkin your lord coveted his name and had it eventually. And the name Krista became the most popular of the names of all sons and daughters of the gods. But authority and power shall be taken away in the coming age and the homos shall see the powers in their own names rather than in the name of any son of the gods. For Otem the son of Atum shall come and declare to all, saying, there is equal power in your own names as it is in the names of any homo-god.
9. And whatever inanimate object you believe upon, they shall be able to achieve the same feat as the names of any homo-gods or any gods. And many shall begin to have totems, which are the objects of truth and fearlessness in honour of Otem, the god of truth.
10. Now the people shut Anoni down, saying, tell us a prophecy and not all these things which you are saying. And Anoni said, these things I say are prophecies, therefore go and tell the people, saying, a time shall come when people shall make totems for themselves and their families, according to the things Otem of truth shall teach them.
11. Now the Pope was very angry with Anoni. And he commanded that he should not be fed for three days. And Anoni was starved of food and water for three days. But he did not feel hungry or thirsty, for his soul did pass into the fragment of time called future again like before and he saw Otem again, who fed him and gave him enough water to drink.
12. And Otem showed Anoni round the village Ngom. And Anoni said, I smell this area to be Yande, which is at the central part of Aferk. And Otem said, it is, for in this fragment of time, it is more developed than in the fragment of time where you occupy currently. For both you and I are in Yande, but at a different frequency of reality.
13. And Anoni said, currently I am no more in Yande in my own time-space . But I am in Roma now, in a prison where they have abandoned me for telling them about this time of yours.
14. And Otem said, do you need to suffer your body because you want to tell them about me? Leave them to themselves so that they would also allow you to enjoy yourself.
15. And Anoni said, they ask for a prophecy and such is what I gave them. Now O Otem, I have performed magia in Anghloz by fetching things in other time space and bringing them to my own time-space as well as hiding things in my time frame in other time-space. Now let me have the pot of soup so that I can take it into the prison in my own time-space and they shall be confused when they see me eating.
16. And Otem said, I do not like cooking, therefore I shall not let you take the soup I have managed to cook away. For cooking is like the task of climbing a high hill for me, therefore I shall not allow you.
17. Now while Otem spoke, Anoni dragged the pot of soup away and went with it to his own time-space. And when the warden saw him eating from a pot, they went to tell the Pope and the bishops. And they came in anger, saying, which of you offered him food?
18. And Anoni laughed as he ate the meat from the pot. And the popes and bishops took all the wardens and kept them in a prison, asking them to confess who gave Anoni the food he was eating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.