Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212022 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Chapter Sixteen
1. After I have heard the things which Gaia said, it was painful to me that I could not reach the earth immediately to stop the rampage of El and restore peace. Now I said, I shall build for myself a device which can turn me into light form without going into the sols.
2. Then with the speed of light shall I be able to travel far distances within the universe in few seconds. Now when I checked the distance of the planet where I was to the earth, I discovered that it would take me some months to get there in my solid form with my wings, therefore I said, let me make the device which can transform me into my light form.
3. Then in my light form shall I travel to the earth to settle with El that he should not continue to destroy it.
4. Gaia have told me about the return of Yahweh and Allah to the earth through the ocean which I named Eartum. When I heard that, I said, surely the earth shall be endangered because these violent brothers of mine shall not spare to do violently.
5. When I said this, Gaia said, Yahweh and El did fight a battle and El have captured the consciousness of Yahweh.
6. I did not meet El on earth when myself, Chaleb and Chimides went there earlier, so I did not know if El would see us as friends or as enemies.
7. When I continued to build my tranformator, I felt a need to connect with Gaia. She appeared in the inner universe where my soul went in meditation, then she shed tears of agony, saying, El has returned and he has conquered Egypt and he has taken it.
8. When I heard this, I was weak in my mind. I tuned myself to Ra and told him what Gaia did tell me. He said, I have heard it also and I am going to make a great battle with him. For already I am very close to the earth.
9. When I heard it, I said, who shall suffer the consequences of the battle? Neither El nor you shall lose anything, but the homos on the earth shall be the ones to lose everything, for you shall trample on them and destroy many houses and farmlands and animals while you do battle with yourself.
10. All in all, Gaia shall feel the pain deep down her soul and she will weep without control. Therefore, if you go to the earth, seek to make peace with him rather than fighting him. Is peace not like food to the belly of Gaia? Therefore let Gaia be fed with peace rather than battle.
11. So did Ra and Isis his wife visit the earth. Then they saw how El was returning to Egypt to destroy it the more. And he said, surely you have come for war and I shall make war with you.
12. And Ra said, if I have come for war, my wife Isis would not have been here with me. Rather, peace have I come for and let peace be the portion of the earth, O El. Now Isis raised a branch of a tree to signal peace. Then El agreed and said, let us go and seal up our friendship. Then let us form a trinity which shall never go apart. Then the three of them went to the top of a mountain and raised stones to seal their covenant. And they did this in the land of Yacob.
13. Then Isis, Ra and El combined their names together to form a single name IsRaEl. And so was the name of the land of Yacob changed to Israel. But when Faulkin heard this, he disagreed and ceased from being in a companionship with El.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Chapter Seventeen
1. From the planet named Mammoth did I obtain the materials which I needed to construct the transformator. I began to make codes to construct the machine. I did not cease to try even after failing many times.
2. I said to Ra, construct a similar machine in the moon of the earth, so that I can have the receiver of my signal near the earth. Ra went himself into the oceans of the earth to obtain minerals which he shall use for the construction of the receiver.
3. He gave me feedback all the time and I adjusted and readjusted. After two years, I had constructed the transformator. Then I tested it with a homo named Geldron which I made for such purpose.
4. Now Geldron became a light and travelled very fast in the speed of light. My devices began to indicate that the consciousness of Geldron was returning to me. I checked and detected that the light of Geldron had struck a very hard mass and it had bounced back.
5. I lost the body of Geldron but I kept his consciousness safe, because I shall make another body for it and resend it. I checked with my devices to see if there would be any massive body to travel the way between this planet Mammoth and the earth's moon within the time frame of the travel of Geldron.
6. When I was sure none would travel within that time frame, I sent the light form of Geldron to the moon of the earth again. In few days, Ra had reported the arrival of Geldron light which turned back into flesh as soon as it had entered the machine which Ra made.
7. I was glad when Ra said to me, Geldron has arrived, but I became sad when he said, Geldron is dead. He died immediately after transforming to a homo. I checked quickly and detected where the consciousness of Geldron was.
8. I sent some waves after it to get it and bring it back to me. I got the consciousness of Geldron back into another body I had just made. Then I said to him, you are the first homo to be turned artificially from a flesh to light ray whereby you broke the barrier of distance.
9. Since then, Geldron became my companion. He was a little bit different from the homo erectuses whom we have on earth.
10. I left Geldron in the Mammoth planet when I travelled as light to the moon of the earth. I became flesh again after coming out of the device which Ra had made.
11. Ra had invited Gaia to the moon earlier, but she did not know that I would be coming to give her a surprise visit there. When we spoke before I made the transformator, I told her that it would not take me less than a hundred years before I could return to the earth, but now, it had taken me less than three years because of the device which I made.
12. Gaia was glad. She remembered that our first date was also done in the moon billiins if years before. Gaia and I played in the holes which were found all around the moon. We looked up into the sky to view the earth. It was making many stars invisible to us.
13. Gaia said, when the earth is happy then alone can I be happy. When it is sad, then am I also sad. When the amount of evil done in the earth is more than that which is good done in earth, sadness becomes my portion, but when good deeds on earth surpass evil deeds, I put up a smile.
14. The earth is my heart and the deeds upon it are my heartbeats. Sustain the earth forever O nature. Let not the wishes of the enemies against the earth come to pass. They have been predicting the destruction and the end of the earth from the time when it was formed, but nature has preserved it for more than three billion years now.
15. Why do they want the destruction of the earth? Why do they want to get rid of my consciousness? Let any god who is tired of the earth leave it and go to other planets. Are there not millions and billions and trillions and uncountable numbers of planets in the universe? Therefore let any god who has visited the earth and is tired of it leave gently without threatening to destroy it.
16. Let Yahweh, Enlil, Anu, Moloch, Mazda, Allah and thousands others who visited the earth and are not satisfied with it rather emulate many of the gods of Aferk who left it without leaving words of threats behind for the dwellers of the earth.
17. Let them also emulate Enki, Chia, Aluna, Bototo, Yangwang, who are the gods and goddesses who left the earth quietly without leaving behind words of threats to the earth.
18. Many gods in Sino are worthy of emulation. They do not seek to conquer the minds of every homo on the earth by force, therefore they shall have lesser reasons for them to do battles and therefore, there shall be relatively more population on it with time.
19. But Yacob which is now called Israel seek to conquer the minds of the whole world with the lies of their gods, therefore they attract enemies to themselves such that they fight endlessly both the fights of beliefs and the fights of politics.
20. How can such a place be peaceful and grow very well in population? Even Negre which is now only a disjointed area of villages of little populations shall tend towards rapid growth in population because they do not often fight the fights of the gods.
21. For it is rare to see where the worshippers of Chuku fight with the worshippers of Olorun or Abassi or Ogene or of any other god in those places. But according to the thummim, a time shall come in Negre when the gods of Yacob and Makka shall be exported to the homos in Negre. Then shall you see and hear how there shall be killings among the worshippers of these two gods.
22. For they fight for minds and territories, therefore they shall resort to both physical fightings and psychological threats to achieve their aims. But the wise shall keep his peace despite their struggles.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Chapter Eighteen
1. Gaia sought after my plan concerning how every homo born into the earth would not suffer during the time of the transition of their consciousnesses at death.
2. Now Gaia said, Eartum, I know that you are aware of how many gods have made places which are undesirable to trap and keep transiting consciousnesses in them forever.
3. All these places did they make with their minds and seek how the homos will connect their minds with their own so that they could experience all such kind of places.
4. You know that El himself have made Hel with his mind. Yahweh made a place of fire too as well as Allah.
5. Mazda made beds of everlasting thorns for those whom he judged and found wanting. This is evil.
6. Wiposht a nephilim made also a terrible place for souls after death. So did Zeus and many other nephilims who have grown in intelligence as well as the gods.
7. What shall you do to stop the minds of the homos from connecting with the minds of these gods?
8. You know the danger of dying in the beliefs of the gods who have made afterlives of fire, darkness, thorns, coldness and such like for the homos who worship them while on earth.
9. Now how shall you help to see that the homos of the earth do not end up in all such evil afterlives?
10. When I looked at Gaia, I said, indeed you care so much about the homos of your planet. You care about their lives and afterlives.
11. But they do not care about you, neither do they think that a consciousness exist which is the collection of all their own consciousnesses.
12. If they know this, they would cease from hurting the earth and the homos in it. They would love the earth and try to keep it alive rather than making noise and blowing evil trumpets of the nearness of the end of the earth.
13. Now worry less Gaia, for we gods and goddesses who seek for the collective goodness of the universe are planning to take all gods who make afterlives of evil by surprise.
14. Even now, there are some of us who visit these terrible afterlives through our minds and there we release many trapped consciousnesses.
15. Even Jasheb is awaiting the time when Yahweh shall unveil his evil afterlife which he has kept hidden from the homos who worship him.
16. He has planned to send Faulkin to reveal this afterlife through subtlety. But Jasheb have I told to free the minds of the first set of homos to be entrapped in such afterlife. Even so, there shall lack no era when the homos of the earth would be completely oblivious of your consciousness. For from era to era shall be some who shall tell of Gaia and put the minds of the homos who think about you at rest. Even in the days preceding the days of the compiler of the histories of the world shall there be sent one who shall tell of your consciousness. And he shall not die until the period when the god of scrolls shall commence the history of the world.
17. Above all, when the time comes, we shall gather together to capture many of these gods so that the homos shall be able to focus on their own lives rather than on the spellbinding words of these gods who are after capturing the minds of the homos and controlling them.
18. Gaia was glad when she heard the plans which we are making. She sang songs and rejoiced.
19. Gaia wept when I was leaving her in the moon as I prepared to visit the moons of the planets to continue my findings.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 4:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Ahasco:

What you should rather ask for is the story from the point of view of murmoh. As for that of the universal God, Domino Reverad I don't think you can have access to that. You know why? Cos God himself stopped his external memory from revealing all. So you think
about it - focus on his sons. Just my suggestion though no harm intended or insult

No offence taken at all bro smiley It seems Murmoh is a bit laid back on all these matters, but having his point of view won't be too bad since he's more of a neutral party to everything happening.

Atum has his own interest, Yahweh (Nymphidis) has his own interest. It's possible they might twist the facts on ground to suit their personal interests.

Perhaps, the more we hear the side of other gods stories, then we'll have a clearer picture of what is really at stake...

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Chapter Nineteen
1. I was surprised to see Katreena, a goddess exploring the moon of a planet I called Orbb.
2. Katreena said that she was among the goddesses who became conscious of themselves in a planet called Furggi.
3. She said that they made homos in the planet and there were a lot of fighting going on among them because every one of them wanted to take over the rule of the planet.
4. I was amazed that there could be a planet where only the goddesses were found.
5. When I asked her to take me to Furggi to see it for myself, she said, I do not even know my way back there.
6. When I asked her why she was exploring the universe, she said, I have wings to fly, should I not fly with them?
7. I began my exploration with one of the moons of Furggi. When I saw that it was a great exploration, I began to fly across the sky to see if there are other sols and other planets. Then I discovered there are many of them.
9. When I asked Katreena to describe the planet called Furggi, she did so, saying, the trees of Furggi have roots which could pull out of the earth and run for their lives in times of danger.
10. The sol of Furggi can become hot and cold at regular interval. The interval between the periods of the hotness and the coolness of the sol is the measure of our time.
11. Holes are naturally drilled through the Furggi such that we could travel from one place to another through the holes of the Furggi, but the core of the Furggi is filled with very cold air.
12. When Katreena said this, it was interesting to me such that I sought to locate such planet to study it.
13. I wondered how the core of a planet could be cold while the core of the earth, according to our studies, is very hot.
14. Katreena said that the sol of their planet revolve around them whenever it was sending coldness to them, but their planet revolve around the sol whenever it was sending heat to them.
15. When I have departed from Katreena, I saw a sol moving in a seemingly straight line with six large masses following it from behind.
16. When I saw the sol and the bodies moving as such, I thought within me that being in any of such planets could be dangerous because they could collide with something on their path.
17. Now I caught up with the one closest to me and I was amazed to see that the planet contained devices which seemed to have been artificially made.
18. When I went close to the devices, a figure emerged. It was one of my brothers named Ool.
19. He said that he had been on the planet for more than a thousand years.
20. Ool said that he was on that planet to collect energy. He spoke of a device which he had made to transfer energy from one planet to another.
21. Furggi said that the energy which he had collected was enough to generate an artificial sol energy which could give power to some artificial planets he was constructing somewhere in space.
22. It was of great interest to me to think that someone like myself had already begun to think about making artificial sol system.
23. It was a great challenge to me when Ool showed me the artificial sol system he was making.
24. The sol system had five planets which would revolve around the sol. The planets were made of metals, therefore I knew it would be difficult to favour plant yield on it.
25. But Ool said he would fill the planets with soil which would be thick enough to favour plant yield.
26. Each of the five planets was about one-tenth of the size of the earth.
27. The interior of the planets contained water and breezes.
28. When I estimated the strength of each planet, I discovered that it would be able to carry the weight of fifteen million homo erectuses, including their structures and devices.
29. The making of the sol systems was the thing Ool have spent his entire time doing since he left Mirosh billions of years before and he had been able to make two thousand artificial sol systems, using debris, metals and wandering satellites which he found in space.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chapter Twenty
1. I found Luna, a goddess of the land of Kougi of the continent of Euchlydes in a moon with Chia.
2. Now I was glad at their sight because they are of good nature. Now Chia and Luna said to me, Eartum of the earth, when did you begin the exploration of the moon?
3. I said to them, I should rather ask you that question. They said to me, we should ask you because you have been on earth for about three billion years before we arrived to join you there.
4. Why now did you think to begin exploration of the universe to a deep extent as this?
5. I said to them, my mind has evolved and I saw the need to expand my scope of knowledge.
6. Now Chia said, the continent of Euchyldes is filled with the gods who are hateful to the homos.
7. For Wishposht made evil afterlives with his mind, Natiwa killed many homos, Kamazotz led the consciousnesses of the dead to evil afterlives, Virakocha killed thousands of Anakims made by Euchlydes before making his own homo erectuses there.
8. Pachamama his wife went about deceiving the people that she is Gaia.
9. The evil done by Pachamama is great. She hates everyone of us her sisters and she fights all the time such that we left the continent for her when her trouble was much. Then we began to explore the moons of the planets till today.
10. Most of the gods who did good to the continent of Euchlydes have departed into the stomach of the universe to make findings of the sols and the moons.
11. Antu has departed, same as Euchlydes and Bochicha my husband.
12. Now when Luna spoke, she said, there are worshipping going on here and there in the earth and the homos do not know that the purpose of the universe is more than worshipping a god or a goddess.
13. How shall you Eartum and the other gods who are good help the world to change its orientation and honour the making of findings above the worshipping of the gods and the goddesses?
14. I said, the minds of the homos of the earth needs to evolve first, for it is not possible to teach knowledge to the unevolved minds.
15. But the global mind evolution shall not occur now until the days when the world would have lost almost all their histories.
16. Then shall the revealer of hidden words come and make known many lost histories. Then shall they know the truth about many things which are hidden from their knowledge earlier.
17. But before those days shall come, many of our names shall be hidden from the homos of the earth for many centuries until the revealer shall come and reveal them again to the world.
18. Then shall the world know the truth about the universe. And the fact that there exist uncountable planets which the gods have hidden from the knowledge of the homos of the world shall be revealed to them.
19. All these things shall not come easily. For the worshippers of the gods shall kill those who shall first be evolved in their brains, saying, these are witches and wizards.
20. But the more they kill them, the more the thinkers shall continue to arise. Then when the revealer shall come, many minds shall become evolved to bring the era of the thinkers upon the earth.
21. And even from childhood shall little homos know that there are many planets and many sols in the universe.
22. And children shall grow up becoming geniuses because they began their childhood into thinking deep and meditating.
23. When Chia and Luna heard me, they were pleased. Then she said, where shall this revealer arise from? Then I said, from Negre shall he come?
24. And Luna said, I have a land in Negre, tell me what side of Negre shall he come from?
25. Then I said, from your land shall he arise. For a time shall come when even your land in Negre shall be named after the name of your land in the continent of Euchlydes, which is south of Merkes.
26. Luna was glad when she heard my confession such that she almost lifted me up from the ground of the moon.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
OkaiCorne:

No offence taken at all bro smiley It seems Murmoh is a bit laid back on all these matters, but having his point of view won't be too bad since he's more of a neutral party to everything happening.

Atum has his own interest, Yahweh (Nymphidis) has his own interest. It's possible they might twist the facts on ground to suit their personal interests.

Perhaps, the more we hear the side of other gods stories, then we'll have a clearer picture of what is really at stake...

yes bro you right in a way, but you should know wisdom when you see one and besides i being a former fan of the bible have found out a lot of flaws and secrets that where not revealed until Otem made it all known and it syncs well with the truth, with this i have no doubt or sense any bias in all of Otems revelations.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ahasco:

yes bro you right in a way, but you should know wisdom when you see one and besides i being a former fan of the bible have found out a lot of flaws and secrets that where not revealed until Otem made it all known and it syncs well with the truth, with this i have no doubt or sense any bias in all of Otems revelations.

Even the one that has to do with Jesus being fictitious?

Or that Jesus did not die on the cross, but died at Sodom-Egypt?

C'mon I don't wanna laugh.

In all honesty, Otem is not the first person I'm hearing this from.

Infact I can bring sources and links to some of these materials challenging the authenticity of Jesus' existence, death and resurrection...

The easiest way to be deceived is mixing the Truth with a little lie or error, that's why I've been cautious on relying on revelation from one source alone...

Truth has a pattern, and it never contradicts itself...rather, it complements itself perfectly.

I can open another thread to discuss further...there's no point in derailing this thread. If you are game, I'm ready as ever.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Chapter Twenty-One
1. When Ra was on earth, I communicated with him through waves, saying, I want to know exactly the particular earth times I make certain discoveries, therefore my time machine shall send signals to your time machine on earth at every discovery I make. Then we shall know how to do the subtractions of the time taken to make the signals reach your time machine.
2. Now when I discovered a weed which can make a homo unconscious for thirty days or more or less, depending on the concentration of the weed, I sent a signal to Ra. When I also noticed the manner which the spinning of the moon affected the length, breadth, height and time of the space around it, I sent another signal to Ra.
3. Now I sent five more signals at my discovery times. Now I had recorded the time when all the signals I sent would take to get to the earth, therefore I knew by simple calculations the time on earth which the time machine of Ra should record.
4. Now when I asked Ra, saying, send all the data which your time machine have recorded to me, he sent them, notifying me in his message of the exact time he sent the message.
5. When I have compared the time recorded by Ra on earth with the time recorded by my time machine, I was surprised because after subtracting the periods of travel of each signal to the earth, our time as recorded by our time machines were still not the same.
6. I was amazed to detect that all the time recorded by his own machine were different from the time I measured with my own machine by almost exactly the same value.
7. His time seemed faster than mine in all cases.
8. After days of findings, we concluded that the pulling forces of consciousnesses, speed of movements and other inexplicable things were partly a reason for this.
9. I soon discovered that all planetary bodies have mass consciousnesses, but many of their consciousnesses do not appear physically at any point in time, unlike Gaia whose consciousness took a flesh upon it.
10. Now I began to study the consciousnesses of different moons. I studied the consciousness of a moon I named Meph and another I named Olak. I also studied the consciousness of one which I named Ero and another I named Saiko.
11. I told Ra to help in the study of the conscuousness of the earth as well as the consciousness of the moon of the earth, because I taught him how to do so through the long distance viewing machine which I developed.
12. When Ra was done measuring the consciousness of the earth, I observed that the earth is about fifteen and half times more conscious than the moon. I compared the consciousness of the earth to that of the moon called Meph and found that of the earth to be twenty four times more.
13. The consciousness of the earth is also eighteen times more than that of the Saiko, seven times more than that of the Ero, nine times more than that of the Olak and twice more than that of the Semek which I found life upon it.
14. When I have studied other planets and moons, I discovered that the level of consciousness of each planetary body is higher or lower, depending on the habitability of it for plants and animals.
15. Now when I knew this, I began to make homos upon the moon of Semek. I fashioned it better than how the homo erectuses on earth were fashioned. Then consciousness came upon it.
16. I did not want to make a female counterpart for it because I did not want the Semek to become populated and become as troubled as the earth.
17. I named my creature Obris and it became a living being. It was black like the homos in the central part of Negre. I spoke with it and it responded.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Even the one that has to do with Jesus being fictitious?

Or that Jesus did not die on the cross, but died at Sodom-Egypt?

C'mon I don't wanna laugh.

In all honesty, Otem is not the first person I'm hearing this from.

Infact I can bring sources and links to some of these materials challenging the authenticity of Jesus' existence, death and resurrection...

The easiest way to be deceived is mixing the Truth with a little lie or error, that's why I've been cautious on relying on revelation from one source alone...

Truth has a pattern, and it never contradicts itself...rather, it complements itself perfectly.

I can open another thread to discuss further...there's no point in derailing this thread. If you are game, I'm ready as ever.

My brother you sound like one who has fully benefited from the old system(church) that is why you are skeptical. well I might agree with you in one way but in this revelation by Otem i totally disagree with you. Do you know why? let me tell you why; if any god(s) impose a belief on you to make you feel uncomfortable, scared or troubled know that such god is not the Almighty God. God Almighty is not one that enslaves you but rather gives you the freedom to be what he has made you to be and Adonai is making that known to the world, so my brother i wont want to mince words with you, anyone who seeks freedom will know one when he sees it as for those who are afraid of freedom i feel sorry for them but i believe they will know the truth when they are in their afterlife if they cannot comprehend it in this world, for God Almighty has made us all unique in our own ways and some are fast in learning while others are slow but the patient wins it all. i could go on and on to wright but i will stop here, thanks for the time, one love.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Ahasco:

My brother you sound like one who has fully benefited from the old system(church) that is why you are skeptical. well I might agree with you in one way but in this revelation by Otem i totally disagree with you. Do you know why? let me tell you why; if any god(s) impose a belief on you to make you feel uncomfortable, scared or troubled know that such god is not the Almighty God. God Almighty is not one that enslaves you but rather gives you the freedom to be what he has made you to be and Adonai is making that known to the world, so my brother i wont want to mince words with you, anyone who seeks freedom will know one when he sees it as for those who are afraid of freedom i feel sorry for them but i believe they will know the truth when they are in their afterlife if they cannot comprehend it in this world, for God Almighty has made us all unique in our own ways and some are fast in learning while others are slow but the patient wins it all. i could go on and on to wright but i will stop here, thanks for the time, one love.

If you check my profile, you'll see a topic "A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" which clearly shows how I have evolved away from religion to seek the TRUTH.

I am no longer a Christian. The only thing I live for is the TRUTH.

All religions under heaven are tools of deception and division. Inasmuch as there are errors and lies in them, it does not mean they should be slandered in totality. Pick out the TRUTH from each of them and build up your mind. Anything that contradicts with the TRUTH is a bloody lie or error.

Don't be hasty to conclude on my case as a church beneficiary. I do not work by blind faith, I do things by insight and sufficient evidence to corroborate such.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. I met five of my brothers in a planet they named Kubret. They were desperately in search of diamond which they would use to make a satellite. They had gone to four planets searching for diamond already.
2. I joined them in their search. We gathered enough diamond after two years and made a satellite. The satellite was launched to move around a planet where I found about two hundred of my brothers.
3. They called the satellite Abuno, which was the place where they used as their abode. The Abuno was very developed. Many inventions had been made in it. The shoes which they wore on the planet could propel them to a flight.
4. The clothes they wore could change colour and also set itself into vibration to remove every stain and dust upon it. The entire floor of the Abuno planet was glassy. All the gods in the planet did one thing or the other to improve it.
5. Eye glasses were invented so that we could see more than five hundred types of radiations, for normally, we could only see within a hundred rays compared to our homos who could only see within a single ray, which is the normal light rays.
6. Now when our scope of vision had been widened, we saw many rays which we could not see initially. Then we saw many things hiding in those rays that we could not see before. However, we could pass through those rays.
7. The things we called tasteless began to have tastes and the things we called odorless began to have smells. Our skins became more sensitive to touch and our ears could hear ten times better, all because of the glasses which we wore on our faces.
8. We could tell the overall smells of each planet we visited. Some of them had sweet smells overall while some had repulsive smells overall, these which we could not percieve without the devices. The Kubret had the smell of wine.
9. When I tasted the air in the Kubret, it was highly bitter. I had to spit it out, but my spittle scattered and began to float. The consciousness of the planet was ten times lower than the consciousness of the earth.
10. The snap of our fingers produced sparks which we could not notice without our devices. With the sparks produced, we made fire, wave currents, microsignals and many other things.
11. We also discovered that we were surrounded with tepex all over space. Some of my brothers specialised in the gathering of tepex which they saw in space, because such is the material with which the homos and the animals were made as well as ourselves.
12. In the Abuno, a device was made to travel a million times faster than the speed of light. It could only transport anything which is in its light form, therefore we had to be changed to our light form before fitting ourselves into it to be transported.
13. We left the surface of the Kubret with the machine which travelled with a speed greater than the speed of light. We headed for the sol of the planet to study it. When we have done a thorough study of the sol of the Kubret planet, we headed back to the surface of the planet.
14. Now we discovered that the exact appearance of the light we studied earlier in the sol was what we just began to see while we were back on tbe the planet Kubret. I have noticed this before while I was on earth many years ago, so I suggested to them all that we actually saw the light earlier while we were in the sol's interior.
15. Then they all agreed with me that it is like seeing the past of any planet whenever anyone was looking at a planet very far away.
16. I developed a device to probe into the past of many planets. I tracked the earth and beamed my probing machine towards it. Then I began to see happenings of some years ago.
17. I knew the things I was seeing were the things of the past because Gaia had communicated with me through meditation to tell me about the happenings upon the earth.
18. She spoke of a great earthquake which occured near the land of Grecon. She spoke also of a great earthquake which occurred in Kaboul.
19. When she was telling me these things, she was weeping profusely, but I said to her, earthquakes are the works of nature as well as the aftermath of the breaking down of the lands upon the earth which happened while we eight gods once dwelt upon it.
20. She also spoke of a time when the moon cast its shadow upon the earth and how many priests of various religions of the earth interpreted it to mean that the moon had turned into blood.
21. I laughed and said, that is the interpretation of those who are ignorant. For the homos of the earth, in their ignorance, seek to interpret every phenomenon which they do not understand.
22. And they ended up interpreting them wrongly while those who listen to them think that they have become wiser by hearing such false interpretations. For it is not possible for the moon to be transformed into blood, but who shall go and teach them knowledge upon the earth?
23. Now I saw all the events which Gaia told me about during our meditation of two hundred years ago. I saw Enki and Enlil and few other gods how they fought against El and took back Babylon. All these things did Gaia tell me in the time past through meditation.
24. Now when I saw the events which happened upon the earth, I estimated the distance of Kubret from the earth using the speed of light as well as the difference between their time of actual occurences on earth and the time it apparently occurred as observed using the far-seeing devices in the Kubret.
25. With my estimation, I knew that the distance of the earth from the Kubret was about seven hundred and forty-six trillion miles, because the events which I just saw through my devices was reported by meditation to me by Gaia about two hundred years earlier just when they were happening.
26. With these device, I began to record more events of the earth against the time which they happened so that I could add them to the ones which I have recorded through near-earth satellites and devices while I was still around the earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Three
1. When I was in a planet I named Homoiod, I slept off and found myself in the inner universe, right exactly in a similar planet as the Homoiod.
2. Now I saw three of my brothers and six of my sisters descending the planet. They came with different devices to explore the Homoiod. They said that they had come to the planet three hundred years ago.
3. Back then, they named the planet Ostacus, according to the single name they gave to their godhead which was a 'nanoid' consisting of Oseus, Stakrus, Tae, Cureo, Acudron, Ureon who are all females. Then Osap, Stuep and Oculus who are all males.
4. However, I have not interacted with any of the three males before while I was in the innermost universe where was The Beginning.
5. Now I asked them why they were returning to the planet and they said that they found the planet very interesting because it splashed out oil continuously, so it would be a great source of fuel to power many of their devices.
6. I said, I actually named this planet Homoiod because I discovered that there were evidences of past lives on it which spanned many civilizations. They said that they noticed it so too.
7. Now the nanoid asked me if I could join their crew and then they would become the decoid. I said it would not be necessary as I have other purposes to fulfill in the universe. When they asked me for my adventures, I told them about the earth and other planets I have explored.
8. They were interested in hearing more about the earth because I spoke at length about it. They were eager to see how life on earth was. I told them about the fearful nature of tbe homos of the earth.
9. I told them how the sight of anything alien to the earth would affect the emotions of the majority of the homos in it negatively due to the level of their brain developments at the moment. But I assured them that if they actually ventured towards journeying to the earth in their natural flights, they would actually meet very wise and more intelligent beings there, because it would actually take them millions of years to get to the earth in their natural flights.
10. And according to the thummim of the greatest light of the Source of Light, the homos on earth by then would have evolved in their minds into great intellectuals who would be willing to advance the earth rather than getting scared of the earth and anything alien to it.
11. I woke up suddenly from my dream and wondered about the dream. I recorded my heartbeat while I was deep into sleep and dreaming. I decided to explore the homoiod continuously, so I remained in it for fifty more years studying it critically.
12. While I was studying the homoiod, my nine strange-looking brothers and sisters came into the planet. Immediately I remembered that I have witnessed the event about fifty years earlier in the inner universe.
13. I halted them and told them their group name and their individual names. I told them their missions also as well as their past works done upon the planet which they named ostacus and I named homoiod.
14. They were surprised that I knew them so well such that they called me Mirosh. I said they should keep their peace because I am just like them.
15. I kept on telling them what they intended saying before they ever said it. Eventually, I told them what they knew earlier, that time of events differ in different universes. For in the innermost universe where The Beginning is located, there is no existence of time at all.
16. I explained to them how our souls are experiencing life in all realms at the same time and how it is the fucntion of our hearts to tune our souls into seeing and remembering the things we did in other universes.
17. When I made calculations and made comparison of the time when I had the dream to the time it came to reality in the outer universe, putting into consideration the frequency and intensity of my heartbeats during the sleep, I discovered that the events which take place in that realm take fifty years for them to become a reality on the same planet in the outer universe.
18. I began to alternate my heartbeats and breathing patterns in sleeps so that I could connect to different realms existing in different universes. For thirty years, I was busy connecting to different realms existing in different universes through meditation and dreams.
19. I recorded seven hundred and two realms of the same planet Zazev which I went to stay. The closest realms to the outer universe where I was physically present were the ones where I saw events which would happen just almost immediately.
20. Some of such events happened just within seconds of my waking from my sleeps or meditation.
21. There was one when I saw a great body being hurled at me. I woke up and saw the same body almost close to hitting my head. I dodged it and escaped pains. There was another where I saw a purple mineral which I have never seen before.
22. I woke up and took two steps away from where I slept, then I discovered the mineral.
23. I named different realms in the different universes after names of extinct earth animals and plants. One I named parakrit, another I named phibiosis, another I named Lidot.
24. Then I understood very well the reason why the moment when something actually happened may not make any sense while in the innermost universe where everything seen would be from the viewpoint of the The Source of Light. But there, we see millions of events happening at once, depending on the power of the accomodation of our eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you check my profile, you'll see a topic "A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" which clearly shows how I have evolved away from religion to seek the TRUTH.

I am no longer a Christian. The only thing I live for is the TRUTH.

All religions under heaven are tools of deception and division. Inasmuch as there are errors and lies in them, it does not mean they should be slandered in totality. Pick out the TRUTH from each of them and build up your mind. Anything that contradicts with the TRUTH is a bloody lie or error.

Don't be hasty to conclude on my case as a church beneficiary. I do not work by blind faith, I do things by insight and sufficient evidence to corroborate such.

Cheers

let's discuss this in a new thread, so we don't derail this as you said earlier.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Ahasco:

let's discuss this in a new thread, so we don't derail this as you said earlier.

Yeah sure. Let's do that later today.

Just to be clear on something, let us be cautious on separating the TRUTH from falsehoods so as to avoid deception.

Cheers and thumbs up bro cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Yeah sure. Let's do that later today.

Just to be clear on something, let us be cautious on separating the TRUTH from falsehoods so as to avoid deception.

Cheers and thumbs up bro cool

just mention me once the thread is opened
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by godisgood200: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Ahasco:

Can i join? Pls mention me too
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
godisgood200:

Can i join? Pls mention me too

if you so desire
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
wow! this is truly a doctrine of the ufos..

I fear for you if you go public, some crazy conspiracy theorists will kidnap and take you away.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
realmindz:
wow! this is truly a doctrine of the ufos..

I fear for you if you go public, some crazy conspiracy theorists will kidnap and take you away.
Kikiki grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. When I was trying to land upon a moon, I was affected by the vibration of the length, breadth, depth and time of the space around the moon. I adjusted the movement of my spaceship to fit with that of the vibration.
2. When I got on the moon eventually, I felt like I would vomit. My body had been set into vibrations. I was sick of exploring further. I began to feel lonely now and I needed a companion.
3. I could go to the innermost part of the universe to have some deep rest for some years and return to continue my explorations. I had already digitized my heartbeats such that I knew how to tune to any rate of heartbeats of my choice.
4. I found myself in the innermost universe wherein peace of mind is mostly concentrated. I found Chaleb there, but Murmoh I could not find.
5. Chaleb was glad to see me. He said that he came here to rest ever since we left the sol of the earth about half a century ago.
6. However, he said that he had explored the innermost universe and he had discovered many secret things about The Beginning. He said that the beginning was infinite. He also said that the closer a universe is to the innermost universe, the more peaceful the universe would be.
7. Chaleb showed me many places in the innermost universe and they were all places of peace. Many afterlives were in them.
8. The things we did in the innermost universe seemed to be infinite. We became light, we cast shadows of many lights there. We moved naturally in the speed of light. We studied how light could achieve everything, from the making of souls to the making of stars and sols.
9. We met Knoliud and some of our brothers and sisters. We also met the homos who had died in different planets now experiencing peaceful lives. They were almost the same with us in their light forms.
10. All these things and more happened as if at the same time.
11. Knoliud said that the sum total of the energy in the universes is infinite. When we asked Knoliud for Mirosh, he said, there is no more Mirosh but you and I and everything till infinity sum up as co-sources with Mirosh, because Mirosh has diffused into all things and he has become all things.
12. Therefore do not seek for Mirosh as a separate entity, rather, know that everything carries Mirosh in itself and Mirosh is us.
13. The Anystenx seemed very different from the one we used to know those times. The Alkervum Auriem also seemed very different. They did not seem to be made of gold anymore, rather, they seemed to be made of love and peace, because we were able to feel love and peace and see them as concrete objects.
14. Now Chaleb said, the appearance of these first and second ever-constructed paradises seemed to be to us whatever we treasure the most. While we were here before, we treasured gold and it seemed to us as being made of gold.
15. We did not treasure peace those days because we were made in peace and we do not know what pains and sufferings are until we went towards the outer universes where the body feels pain.
16. There did we treasure peace and wished to be in a resting place. And we have come here, seeing everything made up of love and peace.
17. I went deeper into the innermost universe, seeeking to find the unknown Beginning before the known beginning, but I could not get to the end of the beginning because it was infinite.
18. However, I got to places where the peace and love were so strong that I was almost becoming frozen up. I had to withdraw and began to return. I learnt from Chaleb that the point where I would get frozen in the innermost universe was the point where I would become a vacuum as I was before within the Beginning before the expansions.
19. When I said, I shall make an instrument to measure the level of peace of minds and love in this innermost universe, Chaleb said, do not bother yourself because I have made one already.
20. His device could measure the level of love and peace on every portion in this universe. We measured the level of love and peace in it and compared the results we had with the levels of love and peace we got in many afterlives made by the minds of different forms of souls.
21. The level of peace in the Anystenx and the Alkervum were unquantifiable by the device, so we said that the love and peace in them were infinite.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkCornel(m): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Ahasco:

Sup bro, I've opened the thread and mentioned you.

I have been having some issues with my original moniker...hence, I'm using this one for now.

https://www.nairaland.com/4232381/evaluation-atums-revelation-jesus-christ#63264295
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by charismaticdave(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
I have been following this thread for weeks now... I must really say Otemsapien is indeed inspirational. Before I met this thread, I knew I have always been fed with lies. There is nothing in the Holy Book that I don't understand. So Otem, hold your peace and watch as I will show these magas the error of their ways. Dazzingd, thanks for holding the forte.

Let them all ask any question concerning the authenticity of this doctofus.

readmindz, I really appreciate how your mind works.

The truth is here, no one can ever keep it down

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
charismaticdave:
I have been following this thread for weeks now... I must really say Otemsapien is indeed inspirational. Before I met this thread, I knew I have always been fed with lies. There is nothing in the Holy Book that I don't understand. So Otem, hold your peace and watch as I will show these magas the error of their ways. Dazzingd, thanks for holding the forte.

Let them all ask any question concerning the authenticity of this doctofus.

readmindz, I really appreciate how your mind works.

The truth is here, no one can ever keep it down

The only issue I have on the authenticity of DOCTOFUS is the claim that Jesus is a fictitious figure, and the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are also fictitious.

Would the Apostles of Jesus die a slow and agonizing death over something fictitious?

Anyways...we'll deal with that on the other thread I opened with my alternate moniker so as not to derail this thread.

Afterall, Otem is using this one to document the revelations he's getting from Atum...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Five
1. I came out of the innermost universe after about ten earth years. As soon as I began to get into the planets of physicality, I began to feel heat. It began to be to me as if my coming out of the innermost universe was like the waking up of a homo from a dream.
2. I saw how my soul flew into my body, then I awoke in the moon where I laid down to meditate ten years earlier. Now I have been refreshed. I shook myself up and stretched.
3. Ketra, one of the goddesses, was right beside me with a smoking object because it was cold. Ketra said that she arrived that moon since six years ago and she had been caring for my body ever since.
4. Now I was glad that I had company, according to my wish earlier. Ketra told me of her discoveries. She had also been studying moons ever since Mirosh sent the consciousnesses of the goddesses out of itself.
5. Ketra said that she had first discovered herself and five other goddesses in a moon called Rehan few millennia earlier. The moon was revolving around two planets in an orderly manner.
6. The moon was very dry and the sol often cast shadows of the two planets on it such that it was often dark on the moon. Some plants grew in the moon, but had almost no leaves but wide roots.
7. I was interested in the moon but Ketra said she would not be able to detect or trace where the moon was located anymore.
8. Ketra was eager to learn from me as well and I explained many things to her. Her own goal was to collect many moons together and make them revolve around a single planet. She said that she was able to make a device which was able to move a moon away from its position to desired destination.
9. Ketra had brought two moons together already. She said she would stop after collecting fifty moons and arranging them around a planet. Ketra used the lights of the sol to energize and power her moon-moving devices.
10. I followed Ketra to the moons which she had brought together. I was amazed when I saw the two moons having only a short distance of 20 miles between them. The miles between them was filled with a repulsive force, such that rather than the moons to keep coming closer to one another, they tend to go apart.
11. Ketra estimated that in ten thousand years, the moons would have drifted apart to a distance where it would take light to travel in two minutes. I did not like the idea that the moons could drift apart at all.
12. I admired the intelligence of Ketra. She also said that she admired mine too. I told Ketra my exploration of the Beginning. She was very interested in getting there. I taught her the exact manner she needed to set her heart into vibration.
13. She laid back and soon became lifeless. I knew her soul had left her body. I did not want to leave this particular moon until she returns. I made a house upon her to shield her from the excess ray of the sol.
14. After five years, I flew out to see the two moons which she had put together. While I landed upon one, I sent a distance-detecting ray to the other moon and discovered that it was already about fifty miles apart.
15. I was surprised because according to her calculation, the moons should not drift apart more than a mile in a hundred years. I knew something was wrong somewhere, so I travelled into the other moon.
16. I met Bedlam, one of my brothers on that moon with a device which was making the moon to move. When he saw me, he was ready to give me a fight. I said I came for peace, then I explained to him that the moon he was taking away belonged to someone else.
17. He laughed so much and said, does anybody own any moon? I tried to explain to him that it was Ketra who is working upon the moon, but Bedlam did not want to listen. He said that he found the moon of the planet where he dwelt shattered by an unknown force, therefore he was trying to replace it with another moon.
18. I pleaded with him to return the moon to its place as I would assist him to get another moon for his planet, but he refused. I left him alone and returned to the moon where Ketra was resting.
19. I found a being like myself on it. He was naked. He was already trying ro to strip Ketra naked so that he could have a sexual relationship with her. I held him and shoved him away.
20. He was angry as I debarred him from doing what he wanted to do. He said that his own mission in the universe was to locate the goddesses and sleep with them against their wish.
21. His name is Wab. He said that he had forced himself on many goddesses before and Ketra would have made the two thousandth goddess he would do such to. He said he had a device for tracking the goddesses who went about exploring the planets.
22. I told him that Ketra should be let alone because at the moment, she belonged to me. Wab smiled and asked if I have had anything with her before. I did not tell him if I did anything with her or not.
23. He left the moon to look for other catch. I was surprised to discover that a being could have such horrible mission in the universe.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Six
1. I was worried for Ketra, because I felt that he would be very sad to know that the labour he had laboured for many years had been destroyed. While I was still thinking, my devicee detected that something had happened to the other moon of Ketra. I flew quickly to the place and found it shattered.
2. The debris of the moon flew apart. The core of it poured out very hot breeze at me. The moon had been broken to pieces.
3. I went amidst the smoke and the dust to look around for what actually happened. Then I saw a being like myself flying away. I doubled my speed and caught up with him. He admitted to the fact that he was the one who destroyed the moon.
4. I shouted at him, why did you do this? He said that destroying the moons was his own area of specialisation. He said that he loved seeing the moons going to pieces. I said, Mirosh did not send us out to the universe to destroy but rather, to make discoveries of his unlimited works.
5. The being said, keep quiet and stop exaggerating, because Mirosh actually sent us to go into the belly of the universe to make findings. He said that his own way of making findings is to shatter the moons.
6. He said that by shattering the moons, he would be able to study the nature of the moons. I asked him to tell me some of the experiences he had gained by breaking the moon apart, then he said that what he had learnt was that moons are made of rocks.
7. I asked him for more knowledge he had about moons and he said that what he said earlier was the only experience he has gained about the moon.
8. I was amazed to hear him say so. When I was still trying to probe him, he began to fly towards the moon where Ketra was sleeping to shatter it with his moon-crusher. I rushed swifty after him with my spaceship and directed my transformator machine at him. He turned into a light and I captured the light and his consciousness.
9. I waited for the return of Ketra for another five years but could not find him. I meditated to seek after her soul, but our minds did not connect together. I wondered what had happened to her, perhaps she had been captured same way I captured the consciousness of this moon destroyer.
10. I noticed that her body was about to start decaying, because when we gods leave our bodies for about ten or twelve years, it would begin to decay such that we needed to begin our lives in another body.
11. I transformed her body into its light form and kept it safe to prevent it from decaying. Two years later, the ray of her light began to move erratically, then I knew that she had returned.
12. I went and opened my transformator for her ray to come out of it in her physical form. She came out and said, you are really good Atum, for I saw how you worried about me while I was in the deeply inner universes.
13. I always become aware that something was about to happen to my body or my works, but I was too peaceful and calm in the inner universes that I didn't care about whatever happens to my body.
14. Ketra said that it was the reason why a homo would die in a planet and would be asked if he wanted to return to such planet, but would say, I shall not return. This is so because the afterlives are located in the deeply inner universes which are very peaceful.
15. Ketra said, while I was in Sebal, an afterlife made for the homos of a planet called Dukrates, a homo named Sezh died unjustly because he was framed up as if he committed suicide when actually he was murdered.
16. He was offered either immediate reincarnation into that planet or for his soul to return to his body within that day, so that he could live to expose his murderers. Sezh said, what is my business with the place of trouble when I am finding deep peace and love here?.
17. Let them think of whatever they want about me, I do not care. So Sezh did not return to the troubled planet named Dukrates. For he had found deep peace after his death in the Dukrates.
18. Ketra also said that she found the afterlives of the animals of a planet called Tyop. The land animals of that planet were so small such that the eyes of the homos on it could not see them, therefore the homos there did not know that there were land animals in that planet.
19. The insects of such planet were as large as the animals of the earth. They were tamed by the homos on that planet such that they rode or flew from one place to another by mounting upon those insects.
20. The insects which appeared like the dragonflies, houseflies, mosquitoes and butterflies of the earth were the things which flew them from one portion to the other on the planet. Those which crawled on the earth like ants, spiders, earthworms and centipedes were the things which transported them on land from one place to another.
21. Then after death, the land animals and the flying and crawling insects of Tyop had their souls experiencing afterlives in a planet named Siphret. Ketra said that she studied about five thousand species of animals in the Siphret.
22. When I told Ketra that her moons had been shattered as well as being stolen, she said she was not concerned about it anymore, rather, she preferred to be in the inner universes of the animals to study different species of animal afterlives.
23. She said that she had only returned to let me know that she would not be needing her body again, since she would be departing the outer universes forever for the deeply inner ones.
24. I was surprised that she could give up all the things she had been doing for many years to begin something else. I saw her as she went to lay gently again so that her soul couldd depart her body to resurface in the deeply inner universes.
25. I hid her body well before releasing the consciousness of the moon crusher back. He also had his body back after I had transformed it back to flesh. He flew away quickly before I would be able to touch him.
26. I transformed the body of Ketra to its light form and kept it safe in a device.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Seven

1. I decided to continue the work which Ketra began and stopped, so I went in search of a good planet which had no moon at all. I determined to put twenty moons around it. I worked more on the moon-moving devices of Ketra and I developed one which could move the moons to specific places through same-signal-detecting system.
2. I went into different empty planets to install some devices into their moons. Then I went to my chosen planet and installed same devices around it. Then when I was ready, I switched on the devices I installed around the planet, then all the twenty moons began to move from different directions towards the planet of my choice.
3. They formed a ring around the planet according to my arrangement. It took me a hundred years to achieve such moon-moving feat. Now twenty moons revolved around the planet which I named Ketra, after the name of my sister who began the idea of moon transfer.
4. When I went to check the light body of Ketra which I kept about a hundred years earlier, I discovered that the light had interacted with many breezes and dusts and it had become a star. When I opened the container where the light was kept, the star of Ketra came out of it and began to wander in the universe.
5. I directed its course towards the galaxy where the sol system of the Ketra planet often moved in. I watched as the star of Ketra kept becoming brighter and brighter with time. I was glad seeing her star in such manner.
6. I left the planet of twenty moons which I made after I have set a device upon it to help me locate it easily anytime I wanted to return to it.

7. When I thought that myself and Ketra were the only two beings who knew how to make the moon-moving devices, I was surprised to see a particular portion of the universe where my brothers and sisters fought over moons.
8. They moved moons from one planet to another and fought strong battles. There I knew better that ideas are waves which travel from one place to another at a particular period of time such that some people got hit by the ideas and make things with them while some do not make use of it.
9. Therefore when Ketra was imagining the making of moon-moving devices, she did not know that the wave of that idea also hit other brains during that period and even before.
10. I began to think of changing my plans of building moon-littered planets to the studying of idea waves.
11. I did not even know how to begin it, but I was ready to do so.
12. However, I watched as my siblings fought over moons. For many moons were stolen from their initial planets and the gods who occupied such planets fought back to get their moons back.
13. The devices which many of these gods used to move moons from one place to another were more efficient than the ones I spent a hundred years modifying.
14. When I was in a planet named Humbot, we watched as the moon began to speed away. Now Strka whom I stayed with in the planet took a flight immediately and went after the moon.
15. He was able to recover it by the devices which he had kept in the moon earlier.
16. When I told Strka that I wanted to begin to study idea waves, he told me that many have done it in the past.
17. I was surprised that any of my brothers and sisters could have thought of such thing earlier.
18. I wondered what I would imagine making or studying without having anyone in the past who have earlier thought about it.
19. When I said that I wanted to also study plant consciousness, he said that many have done it in the past.
20. I said that I would want to study vacuums, he said that it had been studied extensively.
21. When I suggested about a hundred things to be studied, he said that they had all been studied in the past. Then I concluded that I would just study whatever I want, regardless of whether it had been studied in the past by some of my brothers or not.
22. I began to study idea waves and word waves and I found the two waves very interesting to study.
23. The idea waves were too small to be detected with any of the devices I had earlier. I had to make some wave-detecting devices to pick up very tiny and almost invisible waves.
24. There I detected idea waves among the tens of waves I could pick up with the devices.
25. Idea waves expand and travel fast. I quickly made two homos for sample. I awaited consciousnesses to come into them and they did.
26. Now I began to think. Suddenly an idea was generated by my brain. I saw how the idea waves traveled into the heads of Berbot and Gergomir the two homos which I made.
27. Berbot's head began to process the wave because it came to his head while he was thinking deep, but the wave which entered the head of Gergomir bounced out within few microseconds because he was not in a thoughtful mood when the idea wave entered his head.
28. I called Berbot and said, what should we do next? Berbot said, let us leave this place to another place to make findings. Such was the idea I had also, whose wave was transfered to Berbot.
29. I asked Gergomir the same question, but he said that he had no idea.
30. I detected also that before idea waves could be successfully transferred to someone from another person, the two subjects must have the same heartbeat rates and must be in the same intensity of thoughtfulness.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by charismaticdave(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The only issue I have on the authenticity of DOCTOFUS is the claim that Jesus is a fictitious figure, and the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are also fictitious.

Would the Apostles of Jesus die a slow and agonizing death over something fictitious?

Anyways...we'll deal with that on the other thread I opened with my alternate moniker so as not to derail this thread.

Afterall, Otem is using this one to document the revelations he's getting from Atum...

Going by what the Quran described about Jesus, Jesus was not crucified and based on History that I know about, he escaped to France with Mary Magdalene where he fathered a child which gave rise to the First Knights of old
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2017
charismaticdave:

Going by what the Quran described about Jesus, Jesus was not crucified and based on History that I know about, he escaped to France with Mary Magdalene where he fathered a child which gave rise to the First Knights of old

Yeah... I heard all those too, and these are the questions I ask;

1) If I am to believe Jesus died on the cross or not, do I place more reliance on eye witness accounts of Jesus' Apostles OR do I place more reliance on the Quran which came 600 years after the death of Jesus? Was Muhammad who came 600 years after Jesus also an eyewitness to His Death?

2) If Jesus escaped to France with Mary Magdalene, is there any DNA test to confirm this? Has the Tomb of Jesus Christ been discovered with his bones in there? Can you share the root source of this rumors that Jesus married Mary Magdalene so we can evaluate its authenticity?

Remember that if lies wants to attack the TRUTH, it does so from different angles such that if you add up all the lies...they contradict each other.

The first one states in the Quran (written 600 years after Jesus died and resurrected o) that Jesus did not die but was replaced by Judas on the cross while He ascended into Heaven. The other one states that Jesus escaped with Mary Magdalene to Egypt at first, then due to civil unrest...they relocated to France to start a family.

You can clearly see the lies contradicting each other, which of them do you want to believe at the expense of eye-witness accounts recorded by the Apostles?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Sorry I just saw the bolded and decided to say something about it. The first of the people who wrote about the so-called history of the martyrdom of the apostles of Jesus was Eusebius. He was a man who wrote the history of Christianity without a tangible source of information. He was the one who attacked me when I began to write the Doctufos. Even people knew him as the most dishonest historian in history. Now such a man writes to detail how the disciples died about three centuries after their alleged existences and you chose to believe that they truly died, but whatever comes any century later is a lie to you while you believe wholeheartedly that the apostles were killed as were described first 300 years after their alleged deaths?
Think of this, if you wrote a history which is true and someone after almost two millennia pops up to write it otherwise, what will make you appear to such person to attack him and threaten him with death if he did not 'bring back your confession?' In the first place, why should you be using the phrase 'my confession' for something that is supposed to be 'historically true'? Why can't you simply say. 'bring back the truth?'
You won't actually understand because you didn't see what I saw, but I am sorry to tell you that even 90% of the so-called apostles of a particular Jesus Sapiens are fictitious just as their hero. They existed in a distant era of the homo erectus world and when writers like Eusebius and co. are trying to write the things of the past world, they wrote them back into our own current world as if they were here. The only place you can get to meet most of them are inside the bible and also inside Christian literatures that began to exist many years after the bible.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2017
0temSapien:

Sorry I just saw the bolded and decided to say something about it. The first of the people who wrote about the so-called history of the martyrdom of the apostles of Jesus was Eusebius. He was a man who wrote the history of Christianity without a tangible source of information. He was the one who attacked me when I began to write the Doctufos. Even people knew him as the most dishonest historian in history. Now such a man writes to detail how the disciples died about three centuries after their alleged existences and you chose to believe that they truly died, but whatever comes any century later is a lie to you while you believe wholeheartedly that the apostles were killed as were described first 300 years after their alleged deaths?
Think of this, if you wrote a history which is true and someone after almost two millennia pops up to write it otherwise, what will make you appear to such person to attack him and threaten him with death if he did not 'bring back your confession?' In the first place, why should you be using the phrase 'my confession' for something that is supposed to be 'historically true'? Why can't you simply say. 'bring back the truth?'
You won't actually understand because you didn't see what I saw, but I am sorry to tell you that even 90% of the so-called apostles of a particular Jesus Sapiens are fictitious just as their hero. They existed in a distant era of the homo erectus world and when writers like Eusebius and co. are trying to write the things of the past world, they wrote them back into our own current world as if they were here. The only place you can get to meet most of them are inside the bible and also inside Christian literatures that began to exist many years after the bible.

Bros, this thing is not rocket science.

Before TRUTH existed in its written form, it is unwritten and handed down from generation to generation in an oral form.

That notwithstanding, there are still valid references and papyruses and ancient documents accurately carbon dated to around 60 AD that confirms the authenticity of the existence of Jesus and His Apostles...unless you are claiming the Apostles are fictitious too...

How was the destruction of Atlantis recorded in the absence of written documents? was it not through Oral forms of Truth passed down from generation to generation?

The major flaw is thinking that all TRUTH must be written before it becomes valid. There are also Oral traditions to consider.

Cheers.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by charismaticdave(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Yeah... I heard all those too, and these are the questions I ask;

1) If I am to believe Jesus died on the cross or not, do I place more reliance on eye witness accounts of Jesus' Apostles OR do I place more reliance on the Quran which came 600 years after the death of Jesus? Was Muhammad who came 600 years after Jesus also an eyewitness to His Death?

2) If Jesus escaped to France with Mary Magdalene, is there any DNA test to confirm this? Has the Tomb of Jesus Christ been discovered with his bones in there? Can you share the root source of this rumors that Jesus married Mary Magdalene so we can evaluate its authenticity?

Remember that if lies wants to attack the TRUTH, it does so from different angles such that if you add up all the lies...they contradict each other.

The first one states in the Quran (written 600 years after Jesus died and resurrected o) that Jesus did not die but was replaced by Judas on the cross while He ascended into Heaven. The other one states that Jesus escaped with Mary Magdalene to Egypt at first, then due to civil unrest...they relocated to France to start a family.

You can clearly see the lies contradicting each other, which of them do you want to believe at the expense of eye-witness accounts recorded by the Apostles?

You can search online for the documentary about the real burial place of Jesus in France.
There are some factions of Catholics in France that are still going to worship the spot Jesus first laid feet on French Soil.
These Holy Books were passed down to us by humans like you and I, it is not infallible.
Haven't you heard, the Pope wants to change the Lords Prayer.

How are you sure, there haven't been changes like this throughout the centuries just to suit their individual purposes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 279
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.