Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211523 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
I Have Two Questions For U
1. When People Die They To The Valley Of Shadow Of Death For Correction Ryt?? Then After That What??

2. U Made Mention That In The Year 2036 Not Due Of The Date Sha That This UFO Will Come To Earth To Teach People Stuff Don't U Think People Will Take This As An Alien?? And U Know Fears That Comes With This Kind Of Things And If Religion Is Still Around Hmmm Is Another Case Entirely
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Elohim1:
I Have Two Questions For U
1. When People Die They To The Valley Of Shadow Of Death For Correction Ryt?? Then After That What??

2. U Made Mention That In The Year 2036 Not Due Of The Date Sha That This UFO Will Come To Earth To Teach People Stuff Don't U Think People Will Take This As An Alien?? And U Know Fears That Comes With This Kind Of Things And If Religion Is Still Around Hmmm Is Another Case Entirely

Answer to question 1: Chumorld or Clumoid
question 2: The date is unknown and they won't come physically. People who achieved great things will tell you they did it with the help of the UFOS. even Nigerians will be inventing great things by then, but it starts with meditation into the trance state.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
otem4eartum:

Answer to question 1: Chumorld or Clumoid
question 2: The date is unknown and they won't come physically. People who achieved great things will tell you they did it with the help of the UFOS. even Nigerians will be inventing great things by then, but it starts with meditation into the trance state.
Can U Explain What Chumorld & Clumoid Are??
See Religion Always Oppose Science 666 End Time U No Day This Country??
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Elohim1:
Can U Explain What Chumorld & Clumoid Are??
See Religion Always Oppose Science 666 End Time U No Day This Country??

I have asked Eartum a similar question before and he directed me to the testimony of one out of many who has experienced death and returned to earth. Her name is Anita Moorjani. She died and made it to the Valley of the Shadow of Death and returned. She is still alive today.

Here is her testimony:
[b]
other side", I was shown more and more scenes. There was one which showed how my life had touched all the people in it - it was sort of like a tapestry and showed how I affected everyone's lives around me. There was another which showed my brother on a plane, having heard the news I was dying, coming to see me (this was verified to me as when I started to come round, my brother was there, having just got off a plane). I then saw a glimpse of my brother and me and somehow seemed to understand it was a previous life, where I was much older than him and was like a mother to him (in this life, he is older than me). I saw in that life I was very protective towards him. I suddenly became aware he was on the plane to come and see me, and felt "I can't do this to him - can't let him come and see me dead". Then I also saw how my husband's purpose was linked to mine, and how we had decided to come and experience this life together. If I went, he would probably follow soon after.

I was made to understand that, as tests had been taken for my organ functions (and the results were not out yet), that if I chose life, the results would show that my organs were functioning normally. If I chose death, the results would show organ failure as the cause of death, due to cancer. I was able to change the outcome of the tests by my choice!

I made my choice, and as I started to wake up (in a very confused state, as I could not at that time tell which side of the veil I was on), the doctors came rushing into the room with big smiles on their faces saying to my family “Good news – we got the results and her organs are functioning – we can’t believe it!! Her body really did seem like it had shut down!”

After that, I began to recover rapidly. The doctors had been waiting for me to become stable before doing a lymph node biopsy to track the type of cancer cells, and they could not even find a lymph node big enough to suggest cancer (upon entering the hospital my body was filled with swollen lymph nodes). They did a bone marrow biopsy, again to find the cancer activity so they could adjust the chemotherapy according to the disease, and there wasn’t any in the bone marrow. The doctors were very confused, but put it down to me suddenly responding to the chemo. Because they themselves were unable to understand what was going on, they made me undergo test after test, all of which I passed with flying colors, and clearing every test empowered me even more! I had a full body scan, and because they could not find anything, they made the radiologist repeat it again!!!!

Because of my experience, I am now sharing with everyone I know that miracles are possible in your life every day. After what I have seen, I realize that absolutely anything is possible, and that we did not come here to suffer. Life is supposed to be great, and we are very, very loved. The way I look at life has changed dramatically, and I am so glad to have been given a second chance to experience “heaven on earth”.

Was the kind of experience difficult to express in words? Yes The experience was much more than words can express. Putting words to it makes the experience smaller and more limited. What I saw, perceived, and felt, and the clarity I experienced about life, was more than anything we are able to conceive, so words have not been created to describe it.

At the time of this experience, was there an associated life threatening event? Uncertain I was dying of cancer, and the doctors had said I only had about 36 hours to live. It was at this point where I started drifting between another dimension and this one.

At what time during the experience were you at your highest level of consciousness and alertness? Probably at the time when I was given the choice whether to go back.

How did your highest level of consciousness and alertness during the experience compare to your normal every day consciousness and alertness? More consciousness and alertness than normal

If your highest level of consciousness and alertness during the experience was different from your normal every day consciousness and alertness, please explain: I was going in and out of consciousness, so I was aware of both "sides". I was also aware of conversations taking place outside the room, beyond my earshot.

Did your vision differ in any way from your normal, everyday vision (in any aspect, such as clarity, field of vision, colors, brightness, depth perception degree of solidness/transparency of objects, etc.)? Yes I was aware that I was still in the room - even though to others, my eyes were closed and I was not awake, I was still able to "see" everyone in the room, and at the same time experience the other dimension, as if it existed simultaneously.

Did your hearing differ in any way from your normal, everyday hearing (in any aspect, such as clarity, ability to recognize source of sound, pitch, loudness, etc.)?
Yes I was able to hear what was being said by the doctors and my family outside the room, well out of earshot.

Did you experience a separation of your consciousness from your body? Uncertain

What emotions did you feel during the experience? Felt tremendous love, more than anything I have experienced on earth. I felt very loved, like no matter what I did, I would still be loved. I did not have to do anything to deserve it or prove myself.

Did you pass into or through a tunnel or enclosure? No

Did you see a light? No

Did you meet or see any other beings? Yes I was surrounded by many beings, including my father and my best friend who had passed on. I did not recognize the other beings, but I knew they loved me very much and were protecting me. I became aware that they were there all the time, even when I was not aware of it.

Did you experience a review of past events in your life? No

Did you observe or hear anything regarding people or events during your experience that could be verified later? Yes I saw and heard a conversation taking place between my doctor and my husband outside of my room and down a hallway. I saw my brother on a plane coming to see me. Both of these were verified, including the conversation beween my doctor and husband, which I repeated word for word.

Did you see or visit any beautiful or otherwise distinctive locations, levels or dimensions? No

Did you have any sense of altered space or time? Yes I felt I was in the other dimension a lot longer than I really was. The amount I saw and learned would have taken a lot longer in this dimension. Also, with the medical tests that were done, even though the tests were done, the results were dependant on my choice of whether to come back into life or not. That really changed my concept of time!!

Did you have a sense of knowing special knowledge, universal order and/or purpose? Yes The clarity was amazing! I understood why I had the cancer, I understood how people get what they do, and I understood that life is a gift, but we don't realize it. I understood that we are very, very loved, no matter what. We don't have to do anything to prove ourselves to god, and there is no "heaven" or "hell". I realized we create our own heaven or hell here on earth, and I learned the key ingredients for creating my own heaven on earth!

Did you reach a boundary or limiting physical structure? Yes I reached the point where I felt I had to make the choice whether to go back to life or onward into death. My best friend was there (who had died of cancer 2 years before) and she told me that this was as far as I could go or I would not be able to turn back. "You have come to the edge. This is as far as you can go" she said. "Now go back and live your life fully and fearlessly".

Did you become aware of future events? Yes
I was aware my body would heal very quickly, and it did. I was aware that all the tests would show phenomenal results, and they did. They found no trace of any disease on my scans, my biopsies, etc. My organs are functioning normally, my appetite came back, and I was made aware all of this would happen. It has only been 6 months since my NDE, and I am still awaiting all the other gifts that were shown to me. However, I can see my life changing in a direction where all of this is very possible. One of the things I saw was a very long life ahead of me!

Did you have any psychic, paranormal or other special gifts following the experience you did not have prior to the experience? Yes I have been much more intuitive since the experience. When I am alone, I often get the awareness of being surrounded by beings (the same beings I felt when I crossed over), and being very, very loved - that same feeling I got during the NDE.

Have you shared this experience with others? Yes Within days after it happened, as soon as I was well enough to talk, I started sharing it with my close family members - my husband, my brother (who I had seen on the plane), my mother. We were all very emotional and in tears. And the were all shocked with my account of events, the test results which I knew would be normal because I chose to come back, the conversations I "heard". Then they saw the speed of my recovery, the shock of the doctors who could no longer find any trace of cancer - it has changed my whole family. I also shared with my best friend who has been by me during this experience, and it has changed her life too. Going out and meeting people after coming out of hospital changed a lot of people, because the last they saw or heard of me, I was on my death bed! I had looked very, very sick, and could not walk or breath properly at that time. Now I looked totally healthy and normal. The first time I walked into a group gathering after coming out of hospital, everyone's jaw dropped. They looked at me as if they had seen a ghost. They could not believe how quickly I had recovered - everyone thought I was going to die! Then I shared my experience with everyone in the room, and all of them believed me because they had seen the "before" and "after". Some of them said I had changed their lives.

Did you have any knowledge of near death experience (NDE) prior to your experience? Yes I have read about NDEs but never expected to experience one. My NDE felt completely different to anything I have read because there was no light, tunnel, no religious figure, and I did not see my whole life flash before my eyes. While I was experiencing it, I had no idea that I was experiencing an NDE or an out of body experience. It felt very normal at the time. It was only after that I realized I had slipped to another dimension.

How did you view the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real I knew it was real because nothing else could explain the miraculous way my cancer just disappeared from my body!!! (I have the scans and medical tests to prove it)! And the charge I felt from the empowerment and the understanding - nothing else could explain the shift I felt in my way of thinking!

Were there one or several parts of the experience especially meaningful or significant to you? The whole thing was very powerful - I cannot imagine anything more empowering happening to me. However, two main things impacted me - one was being able to change the outcome of the test results. That made me realize that nothing is solid (or real). We can change anything. The second thing, even more impacting, is how my body went from being almost dead from cancer to totally healthy without a trace of illness in such a short time! It not only makes me feel that everything (including cancer) is not real (a shift in consciousness made it disappear!) but it also makes me feel very powerful, and I have a totally different understanding of life now.

How do you currently view the reality of your experience: Experience was definitely real First of all, I am enjoying the wonders of my healthy body. I haven't felt this way in a while! Secondly, I feel very "connected" in a way I never have before. Sort of "guided". I don't feel afraid of anything anymore. I know I won't die until I complete everything I came here to do. And even then, I am not afraid of death. Many, many more "coincidences" have been occurring in my life since the experience (hence the "guided" feeling). Things have been falling into my lap when I have wanted them, the right people call, I have been bumping into the right people, getting e-mails which answer questions I need answered, etc. Life has just become a lot easier, however it has only been a few months since I have been well. I am still feeling very high, and at the moment am still feeling the reality of the whole thing.

Have your relationships changed specifically as a result of your experience? Yes I have become even closer to my family, but my social circle has changed. A lot of my friends have drifted away from me, but a small handful have got closer to me than ever, and I have made a lot of new friends since this experience.

Have your religious beliefs/practices changed specifically as a result of your experience? Uncertain I was never very religious to begin with. I still don't believe in any particular religion, however this has strengthened my belief in spirituality, and my faith in the after life, and the power of our own higher self (soul).

Following the experience, have you had any other events in your life, medications or substances which reproduced any part of the experience? Yes I am able to go back to that "connected" feeling of being loved, and feeling the other beings surrounding me, particularly when I am sitting still in a quiet environment.

Did the questions asked and information you provided so far accurately and comprehensively describe your experience? Yes[/b]

Source: http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/anita_m's_nde.htm
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
@Elohim1, let me explain how Eartum explained all this to me:

1. She did not believe in any religion before she died, that was why she passed straight to the valley of the shadow of death without hindrances. ATHEISTS ARE RIGHT! WHY? BECAUSE THE REAL GOD HAS NEVER BEEN REVEALED TO THEM, SO IF THEY DIE, BELIEVING THAT THERE IS NO GOD, THEN WHAT FAULT DO THEY HAVE WHEN ALL THE ONES PRESENTNG THEMSELVES AS GOD ARE ALL little gods?

2. She got to a point where the beings told her to stop, else she won't be able to return to earth. That is the passageway to either the CHUMORLD or the CLUMOID, because if she goes there, she can't come to earth again.

3. Her whole past life was not shown to her. She felt loved. Her whole life was not shown to her because she would still return to earth to continue her life. For the other people, their whole life had been shown to them and they can tell the future with it if they like.

4. She said No matter what you do on earth, God is not concerned with it. Yes, God is not an emotional being. He is just a being who gives it all to nature. He is not concerned with what you do or what you do not do. BUT AS FOR ME, I WILL JUST ADVISE EVERYONE TO LOVE EACH OTHER, SO THAT OUR WORLD COULD BE VERY ENJOYABLE.

5. she said there is no heaven or hell in 'quote'. Yes, DOMINO REVERAD'S PLACE is not heaven. It is called the Anysxtens and Alkervum Auriem. It's all his sons that started the heaven and hell stuff. Yet they didn't make any heaven: they only made it possible for one to suffer long in his belief after death. IF YOU BELIEVE ON EARTH THAT THERE IS HELL FIRE, THEN AFTER DEATH, THE BRAIN WOULD KEEP ON SUFFERING THE TORTURE OF A GREAT HALLUCINATION OF HELL. Eartum even told me that there are weeds on earth that someone can take and would experience HELL ON EARTH, so all is hallucination which might linger long in the brain of the dead person. But only those who don't believe at all in it shall enter the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Yeah Its One Thing Not To Believe What Of We Africans That Has Been Indoctrinated From Childhood Even Thought U Don't Believe That Thought Will Still Be There Cant That Affect Anything??
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Elohim1:
Yeah Its One Thing Not To Believe What Of We Africans That Has Been Indoctrinated From Childhood Even Thought U Don't Believe That Thought Will Still Be There Cant That Affect Anything??
You just have to do away with the belief. That's why this doctrine is here. But people who are dead and lingering in this belief can actually come out of it somehow. Eartum told me that it's a matter of time, everyone will go to the right place someday.

to confirm that the brain(where the soul is) lives on with our thought of what the after-life is like, you could recall Deeperlifers and Chosen members who died and came to the world to tell us that wearing earring is a sin, plaiting of hair with attachment is a sin, etc. It is their belief and it fiddles with them when they died. You can choose not to believe in anything and it will work for you. Eartum told me of an atheist who made it to the valley of the shadow of death after escaping all sorts of allurement away from the way. The man did not see Jesus or any religious figures, but when he returned to earth, for his mere acceptance of an afterlife, he ignorantly became a pastor. I'll google to check if I can get the person.

MY MESSAGE TO AFRICANS: LIVE YOUR LIFE IN A PEACEFUL MANNER. LET GOODNESS FLOW IN YOU NATURALLY AND NOT BY COMPULSION.

Edited: copied from my e-mail. Otemanuduno & otem4eartum have been banned for the stuff he posted about jehovah. I have contacted him through email. He gave me this to send. Sorry I didn't indicate this before.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
geoworldedu:
You just have to do away with the belief. That's why this doctrine is here. But people who are dead and lingering in this belief can actually come out of it somehow. Eartum told me that it's a matter of time, everyone will go to the right place someday.

to confirm that the brain(where the soul is) lives on with our thought of what the after-life is like, you could recall Deeperlifers and Chosen members who died and came to the world to tell us that wearing earring is a sin, plaiting of hair with attachment is a sin, etc. It is their belief and it fiddles with them when they died. You can choose not to believe in anything and it will work for you. Eartum told me of an atheist who made it to the valley of the shadow of death after escaping all sorts of allurement away from the way. The man did not see Jesus or any religious figures, but when he returned to earth, for his mere acceptance of an afterlife, he ignorantly became a pastor. I'll google to check if I can get the person.

MY MESSAGE TO AFRICANS: LIVE YOUR LIFE IN A PEACEFUL MANNER. LET GOODNESS FLOW IN YOU NATURALLY AND NOT BY COMPULSION.
Eartum told u? geoworldedu = otemanuduno
#illuminati confirmed
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
realmindz:

Eartum told u? geoworldedu = otemanuduno
#illuminati confirmed

We have contacted each other offline because I have now become his disciple. Otemanuduno has been banned. So this is what he sent to my email account to post because he really needs to respond this guy. See the post where I declared myself a disciple, on a thread I opened... WHY IS THE EARTH MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED THAN HEAVEN?

geoworldedu:
Domino Revered is now my GOD and he is the father of your own god, so keep barking. Otem come and see this puppy o.

grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
geoworldedu:

We have contacted each other offline because I have now become his disciple. Otemanuduno has been banned. So this is what he sent to my email account to post because he really needs to respond this guy. See the post where I declared myself a disciple, on a thread I opened... WHY IS THE EARTH MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED THAN HEAVEN?

alryt then, how long is the ban?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
realmindz:

alryt then, how long is the ban?
He said one was banned till 17th, the other till 18th June.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
geoworldedu:
He said one was banned till 17th, the other till 18th June.
for what offence?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
realmindz:

for what offence?

He opened a thread where he said Jehovah is satan. Then in another, yesternight, he was banned for his post on a religious thread.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
geoworldedu:

He opened a thread where he said Jehovah is satan. Then in another, yesternight, he was banned for his post on a religious thread.
lol, that guy won't listen. I've told him to stop the insults.
If you must insult, do it by playing the rules to your advantage, u won't get banned.

But I think the mod that banned him for that jehovah/satan thread got emotional and acted irrational

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2016
@elohim1, here is more message otem sent to my email.

Otemanuduno:

On October 17th, I had a lot of fun conducting a live, one-hour, online chat on my Facebook page. I invited everyone who was around to just post any questions they may have for me, as I typed responses to them. Although I couldn’t keep up with all the questions being posted, I did manage to respond to quite a few, and wanted to share them here in this newsletter with you, especially for those of you who couldn’t make it during the session

We had so much fun, that I would like to do this more often, and hope even more of you can join me next time!

Here are the questions, together with my answers, that were posted during the one hour Facebook live chat:

QUESTION: After reading your book I let go of so much “junk” that was blocking my ability to be my true self but I find that I still have setbacks from time to time and when I get into a situation where I am around a group of people who think this kind of thing is ridiculous or cult like I tend to withdraw into myself. I find that I shy away from doing things for this reason. Does this ever happen to you? How do you deal with the people who want to tell you your crazy?

Anita: People always think I’m delusional, but let me tell you something. My life works for me. It works great. It works so much better than the lives of those who think they are “real” and I’m crazy! Next time, just look at them, and ask yourself how their life is working for them. Chances are, they are not happier than you are. We have been brought up to believe in the opposite of what really works in life, and when we discover the truth of how to really live in joy and passion, we get judged for it! Remember, if everyone thinks you’re delusional, it means you’ve hit upon the truth! Stay on that unicorn, and don’t fall off!

And hang with people who indulge your delusions!

QUESTION: Anita, one of your fans asked the question here yesterday… whether you follow any sort of fitness routine. Do you?

Anita: Not any routine, but that’s more because of my current schedule. It’s too hectic at the moment, but I would love to include more exercise into my daily habit. I’m not great with routines. I would have to vary it a bit. I love yoga, and walking in nature.

QUESTION: I have a question: Is it difficult for you to maintain your original and profound sense of awe (with knowing about the All-That-Is) now that you have such a busy schedule?

Anita: On the contrary. I love my life as it feels like such an adventure! I feel that this new life of travel and meeting people lends itself to my sense of awe, as I am having new experiences all the time! It’s like my life has speeded up dramatically since my NDE.

QUESTION: I would like to know your views about space, time and solid matter. In your book-DYING TO BE ME,you once said that space,time & solid matter don’t always exist as we normally think of them.What do you mean when you say that? Please answer!

Anita: Linear time does not exist except in our minds. All moments of time exist all at once, but our mind can only focus on one moment at a time. Then we string these moments together to form linear time.

For example, when I came out of the coma and my NDE, I knew that I was ALREADY healed. I knew that moment when my body would show no signs of cancer ALREADY EXISTS in time! But I just had to allow my mind and body to catch up to that moment.

One of the oncologists said that it was IMPOSSIBLE for all those cancer cells to have left my body in such a short time, especially since my body was so weak, and the organs had shut down. But you see, most people believe we have to travel from steps one to nine to get to step ten. I now understand that we do not have to travel from steps one through nine to get to step ten. We just have to expand our consciousness to let step 10 in, even if we are still standing at step one.

QUESTION: My question regards animals in the afterlife. Did you feel any feelings/souls from the animals, do you think they have souls in the same way and that they have lessons to learn when they enter an animal body?

Anita: I believe that animals have souls, but they are so much more connected than we are. I believe that they are connected with the universe, with the earth, and they have a bond with us. We become to cerebral, because of our education, and this “connection” that we share gets conditioned out of us. Animals are much more perceptive, and they have a purpose, but their purpose is very different from ours.

Their purpose is not mind or ego driven. Their purpose is more part of the grander plan of nature.

QUESTION: How can I get your message across to my teenage children who are resistant to what I say at the best of times?

Anita: Your children just want to be who they are. Allow them to be who they are. Step into their world. Speak in their language. Learn what their interest are. And then when you have their attention, start injecting little bits of about the importance of loving themselves and being their own best friend. Hope that helps!

Love your children for who they are, not for who you want them to be.

QUESTION: What can one do if one is stuck in an unhappy situation, but there does not seem to be an alternative to it? These could be things such as a job situation, a place where one lives etc. My second question is that in your book you talk of diseases appearing at the subconscious realm before entering the physical realm. What about diseases that appear from birth?

Anita: When there does not seem to be an apparent alternative or way out of a situation, I “surrender” it to the universe. Every day, I will tell the universe/my guides to take care of this situation, as I cannot be a full expression of myself if I am stuck in this situation. Eventually, a way shows up for me, and when it does, I even understand why the situation existed in the first place. I realize that I needed that situation to grow, and take me to the next place. Don’t force the change by pushing and struggling. Surrender and allow the new situation to come in.

With diseases from birth, there are several possibilities, and it’s hard to tell which one for sure. It could be that the soul chose to come with that, or it could be that the soul has been affected by the energy of the parents while in utero. I don’t want parents blaming themselves if their child is born with an illness, as they don’t do it deliberately, but an unborn child can sense its mothers’ fears and anxiety.

[b]QUESTION: I know that you and many others who experienced an NDE say that the other realm is really non-denominational, i.e. no specific religion/religious dogmas dominate, etc., and it makes sense to me. However, how do we/can we explain the events in which others (e.g. Immaculée Ilibagiza, whom you’ve met) say that they had visits/visions of e.g. Jesus, Saint Mary in which they were told to go to e.g. confession, build churches in their honour, say specific prayers (e.g. Rosary) – otherwise they will not go to heaven and humanity will suffer, and they will make God angry/displeased. These are such religiously (and humanly) specific “requests” and messages, and yet from what I understand, God doesn’t really care whether one is Catholic or Protestant, or nondenominational altogether. Are their visions of God and/or Saints an illusion or… what are they? Based on your experience, what is your understanding of all this?

Anita: We all interpret our visions through our own “interface”, and religion, culture, race and gender give us these “interfaces”. For example, 5 people could go visit the same country on a tour, and they could all be part of the same tour group, going to the same sites and staying in the same hotel. If you then asked all 5 to write about their tour, you would get 5 completely different perspectives, because they have interpreted it through their own unique interface.

Also, anything that is “true” has to be universal – in that, it has to apply to everyone, and not leave anyone out. Any religion that only applies to some and not others is not “true”. Truth applies to all. Hope that helps.[/b]

QUESTION: If we are truly formless and the truth is formless, what is the purpose of form, impermanence, the physical universe?

Anita: I believe we come here to experience who we are. When we are formless, we cannot know physical love, pleasure, and so on. We are in a state of unconditional love, so we cannot know what it’s like to miss someone, and we cannot even know our selves. We need to be here, in this physical self to really know who we are.

We chose to come here to know who we are.

QUESTION: I LOVE your book. It changed my life so much for the better. Thank you. I have changed the way I live, and decided only to do things that make me feel happy and alive and not do things which make me feel stress. I believe this will continue to improve my health and well-being. My question is, how do I continue to feel trust and faith that this will work? Sometimes I feel afraid that I am doing “nothing” with my life, because I have lost motivation to do things out of fear. But that does not leave a lot of “doing” at least not YET. So sometimes I wonder, how do I know when it is right to do something? How can I know that I am on the right path, when not a lot is happening, and I am not that motivated? I sometimes feel nothing is changing. Thank you Anita, I truly love you and feel you have helped me to experience unconditional love within myself for the first time. I simply can’t thank you enough.

Anita: You are on the right track. But let me suggest one more thing. Ask yourself one question every day, Jenna. Ask yourself “What would I do if I loved myself?” What would you be doing, Jenna, if you loved yourself? That is really the only question you need to answer, and when that answer comes, that is all you need to do. Every day. And it may be a different answer on different days. Then you wait and see the life that unfolds before you. It will be YOUR life, of your OWN making, instead of a life that is built out of fear – fear of displeasing, fear of failing, etc.

QUESTION: Just wondering Anita…when you said it wasn’t your time…and you really should come back to earth..to complete your Divine purpose with your husband…I have a hard time understanding that…because if it wasn’t your time…and you wanted to stay in the other realm..then it would have essentially been your time? Does everyone who dies..get a chance to come back..if they want to….as you did?

Anita: If it’s their time, they don’t get a choice. But if it’s not their time, and they still choose not to come back, I suspect we will get another opportunity later to complete what we were supposed to do.

QUESTION: Hi Anita how can you help us animal lovers cope with all the abuse they suffer and what do you think about how cruel nature is.

Anita: I don’t think nature is cruel – but I do think that people can be cruel, because people can really be hungry for power, and sometimes abuse power, and therefore, abuse those that are weaker, like animals. Nature cannot be controlled. It is what it is. But people need to be taught to respect nature, respect animals, and respect other people.

QUESTION: What do you think about free will versus destiny? I’d like to think its a 50-50 split between the two.

Anita: We always have the free will as to whether to fulfil our destiny or not. Our “destiny” is like our highest possible potential, and then it’s our choice as to whether we follow our heart, be true to our self, and know we are worthy. Only when we follow our heart and are true to ourself do we actually follow our true destiny. We can choose to throw it all in, and live a life of what the world wants us to be, instead of who we came here to be – a life where we don’t fulfill our destiny, but there will be many reminders and signs along the way, pointing us towards our destiny.

QUESTION: Can you speak to the idea of Karma – should it play a part in our current lives……..should we be paying attention to past life experiences, in this lifetime?

Anita: We only need to focus on our present moment. We need to make this present moment the best moment of our lives so far. As long as we focus on making our present moment the best, then every moment in the future will be better than the last, and we create a great future! Don’t worry about karma, or it will have your head in a twist, and will leave you feeling helpless. No matter what, you always have a choice as to how to handle and interpret this moment.

QUESTION: my question is what do you think about god?

Anita: You are god. I am god. We are all god, expressing him/herself in all his/her various forms and disguises!

QUESTION: I believe you’ve said that if we’re feeling undirected, it means we’re not connected to our deepest self. Do I have that right? Does being connected to it then assure clarity, focus, etc.? Thanks!

Anita: Yes, if you lose your sense of direction in life, it means you have lost your sense of self. The way to find your direction again is to find yourself, which means, to love yourself, value yourself, and know that you are worthy and deserving, and allowing yourself to be who you are. Once you do that, your life and purpose will unfold before you. You don’t have to go in search of it.

QUESTION: What would you say to someone who refuses to change, when they have cancer already, and the body is bringing up even more illness, and that person doesn’t want to change any habits, eating, habits, thinking habits…but its not feeling happy?

Anita: It’s very hard to actually set out with the hope of trying to change people. They may avoid you if they feel you are trying to change them. Many people are resistent to change, and even more resistent to taking advice from others. The best thing we can do is to be joyful and bring our self actualized, joyful self into their presence, so that they feel our presence and happy energy. They feel our joy. And just being around us will open them up to us and want what we have, and we can then talk about what it is we do, and how we deal with life. Slowly, they will start making changes, not because we tell them to, but because they can see it’s what we do, and they can see how it is working for us.

QUESTION: Anita what is your morning ritual?

Anita: I look into my eyes in the mirror, and tell myself that I will always support me, never let myself down, never forsake myself, and will always be my own best friend, no matter what, even if I fail, and even if others are disappointed in me! And then I give myself a hug.

QUESTION: My question has to do with beliefs and the toxins in our environment and our world. I remember you were fearful of cancer and feared eating foods. The question: Do you truly know that your beliefs affect your health and well being to the point that the toxins can have no effect on you if you believe they do not? Thank you.

Anita: Here is one thing I know for sure: When you are happy, and passionate about life, and feel like you have a purpose, then your immune system is at it’s strongest. And when our immune systems are at it’s strongest, we are resilient to all kinds of things that others can fall prone to, including toxins in our environment. The more you feel empowered and passionate about life, the less the environment will impact you. Ideally, we do want clean food and a clean environment, but your strength, passion, love for life and yourself can overcome a lot! Hope that helps.

QUESTION: What perspective do you have upon the justice in this world? How do you make sense of suffering of billions of factory farmed animals who are tortured and slaughtered and live their entire lives out in pain by no fault of their own. Where is the justice when innocent people die in Genocide or are murdered? I am interested in learning how you conceptualize the injustice that the innocent animals or people suffer.

Anita: It upsets me as much as anyone else. I think it’s important for people to wake up and become self actualized, so that they will not treat anyone, including our beautiful animals, in this way. The best way for people to wake up and become self actualized is to realize that we each of us have a purpose, and we are loved, deserving, and worthy. And when we realize that, we start to see a higher connection with the universe, and realize that all of us, including animals, are all connected, and are part of this universal web. When we start to realize we are all connected, we are less likely to abuse others, or seek power over others.

source: http://www.anitamoorjani.com/qa-with-anita-17th-october-2014/
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joe4christ(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
I agree with almost every answer Anita gave, except the answer to the last question. You all need to understand that earth was never designed to be a paradise, cos that would have defeated the purpose of creation, cos we are the the pace setters in this planet earth. We create life dramas with it's consequences which could either turn out positive or negative, we learn from every action as we continually evolve . No event that ever happen here is ever a mistake. We are all just active players in this drama of life. Nothing in this life is ever real other than love, life is just a collection of illusions. We are here to contribute uniquely to the world drama and learn from it cos it is necessary for our evolution and expansion of universal knowledge.
So, what one would see as injustice is actually part of the play...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
nairaland mods, I hail o!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dem go dey ban ban ban ban ban ban.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
otemdomino:
Dem go dey ban ban ban ban ban ban.

Please proceed to next chapter, and please stop using Satan/jehovah (instead use Satan/nymphidis) or nymphidis is okay, we all will understand wat u mean wen u mentioned nymphidis or Satan so that mods will not barn u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 1:18am On Jun 17, 2016
[b] CHAPTER TWO
1. Now Carmi was found by Adam in a land called Nod. And Adam forgave Carmi of the evil he did by killing his brother. And Adam blessed Carmi and called his name Cain. Now Cain took one of his sisters, which were born to Gai(Eve) when they were in the garden of Eden.
2. And the name of his sister which he married was Zorah. And Zorah became pregnant and gave birth to Adilah a female. Then she also gave birth to Enos. And Enos gave birth to Irad and his sisters. And Irad gave birth to Mehujel, Marphos, Susa. Mehujel married Lephesh and gave birth to Enorach.
3. Now Enorach was he whom Jasheb met at the centre of Philargas. For Enorach was he who meditated greatly. And Enorach did what he thought was right until Eartum took him away.
4. Now Enorach had had a son named Methusael. And Methusael gave birth to Lamech. Now Lamech gave birth to Jobab, Elimash and Norah.
5. And Norah gave birth to Kedrech. And Kedrech gave birth to three children, which were Rava, Adinah, Solath. And Adinah married to a nephilim of the lineage of Seth and gave birth to Tamil. And Rava gave birth to Didima. And Didima died at a very tender age. Now Tamil had eight children: six daughters and two sons.
6. And the names of the daughters of Tamil were Gai, Fari, Sarmi, Miri, Shuah and Peresh. And the sons were Lachish and Lamech. And Lachish had three sons and a daughter. The first son of Lachish was Rekem.
7. And Rekem died at young age because of his sickly condition. For he often fell sick like Carmi his far predecessor. And Dani, the second son of Lachish took the wife of Rekem his brother and gave birth to Tima, saying, he is the reincarnate of Rekem.
8. And Tima gave birth to four children, which were Hath, Seripas, Sharki, Buchan and Noe.
9. Now these is the lineage of Seth, who came from Egypt, being a nephilim: Adam lived sixty years after his creation and found Seth. And the years Adam lived more after finding Seth was 33 years.
10. When Adam saw Seth, he took him with him to dwell in a place called Geza, which was at the centre of Philargas. Now Hatus knew that the earth was wider than he had thought before, but he kept the knowledge of it away from his children, even unto the time of Enorach.
15. And Seth grew with Adam. Now Adam had lived for only sixty years after his creation before he saw Seth. Now because the homo-erectuses did not eat the fruit which could make one live except when forced to die, they died at ages between 65 to 96 years.
16. And Hatus lived in a cave with Seth alone, for Gai was not found by him. And Hatus lived 93 years altogether, having lived about two more years after Jasheb met him. Now because the homo-erectuses gave birth early, Adam saw into the time of Enorach.
17. And Seth married Nephit his sister but they did not have any child. Now a daughter of Adam and Gai, which they bore in Eden, came to the place and found her father there.
18. Then did Seth marry Anat, the daughter of Hatus and Gai. And they had children.
19. Now Seth lived very long, dying at the age of 912 years because he was a Nephilim. For he was forced to death by his distant grandson Mahalaleel. The son of Seth was Enos. The sons of Enos were Shema and Raph and Zemurah and Habib and Canaan.
20. And Canaan gave birth to Mahalaleel. Now this time did Seth and his children visit Egypt and fought it with great battle. And the people of Egypt did not know that it was Seth.
21. Now the battle continued for about a millennium. And it happened that Horus the brother of Osiris and Horus the son of Osiris did great battle with them of Philargas. And they killed many of the nephilims, but the anakims helped the nephilims of Philargas to do the battle.
22. And the two Horus were pushed back to Egypt with their men. Now a day came when Seth was pierced through with many spears, he told his distant grandson called Mahalaleel to force him to death, for he did not want to die by the hands of the people of Egypt. And Mahalaleel forced Seth to death. And Canaan was captured to Egypt by Horus and his people. But Canaan had made a great city for himself before he was captured to Egypt. And the name of his large land was also called Canaan after his own name.
23. Now the lineage of Cain continued in Philargas until the time of Noe.
23. During the time of Noe, an homo-erectus of the lineage of Cain, Nymphidis pulled at the cloud to bring much rain upon the land of Philargas where the homo-erectuses and the wingless anakims lived. And many of them died of the flood, but the nephilims survived it.
24. And Noe himself, who had warned the people about the flood, jumped into it and died. For he thought, saying, if the whole world is destroyed, then what shall be my joy after? Can a homo stay all alone in the world? And Noe had three children, which were Shem, Ham and Japheth(who was also called Canaan).
25. Now after Noe had died, his children Ham, Shem and Japheth began to reproduce. And Ham, whose name was also Canaan, moved towards the land of Canaan, the son of Enos who had been captured to the land of Egypt.
26. And Ham had children in Canaan. Now Canaan, which was of the descendants of nephilims began to have power in Egypt after getting freedom in the seventieth year of his captivity. For he was freed, yet he remained in Egypt. And he thought to unite Egypt with Canaan his land, which was at the border of Philargas, far away from Eden.
27. And Canaan came and conquered the descendants of Ham which were in it. And he possessed the land. Now a time came when a descendant of Ham called Nimshi began to have much knowledge taught him by Ephradite, one of the sons of Reverad. And Ephradite said to Nimshi, go to the land of Egypt and you shall see how both I and Eartum have taught them how to build great pyramids. I shall also teach you how to make such thing here. And you shall know that your god, whom you call Yahweh, has no heaven in the cloud.
28. Now Nimshi listened to Ephradite and began to build a tower at Abel, which was the land of the second born of Adam who was killed by his brother. But Nimshi died by the hand of Largas, a friend of Nymphidis. And Ephradite went far away and raised great stones to bury Nimshi underneath. And many also began to bury their dead there when they had discovered the place.
29. Now the death of Nimshi grieved Ephradite so much that he went into many planets to invite many other gods to the earth. And they came down upon the earth in great multitude. And they covered the face of the earth.
30. And a fight ensued between Nymphidis and Largas. And they fought and fell into the pit which they had dug through the earth. For the pit began from the continent of Philargas and came out from the waters around the continent where Coyote was a god of some lands in it.
31. For it was in the same waters Chimides turned the unwanted breeze which he got into while he was filling up the holes in the second stair of the earth. [/b]
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2016
[b]

CHAPTER THREE
1. While Nymphidis was away in the depth of the earth, Faulkin went round the earth to get knowledge of all the sons of God. Now Faulkin read the scrolls and the tablets day and night, for he knew that his father would send him to be made manifest to all the world as the saviour of it.
2. This did he know by the books which contained the things of the future which Knoliud had said. Now Faulkin also went after Attis, who was a Nephilim.
3. For Attis was believed to have been born of a virgin in Briges, which was not very far from the land where Krish was born. Now Attis was born on the fourth day of Capricornus like Zeusus. And Cibele was the name of his mother.
4. Now a time came that Attis began to be a god to the homo in his place. And he began to say, I have come to show you the way to God. I have also come to tell you the truth. And this truth shall bring light to your path.
5. I have been sent by God to bring peace upon you. Believe me and your life shall be long. Now when the homo erectuses saw how loud his voice was and how great he was in stature, they began to believe his words.
6. And they said, if the voice of a homo could be as loud as the voice of many thunders, then he must be the son of God. Now Attis continued to accept the worship of the people for three years. And he had followers after him.
7. Now, Attis began to lead his followers from one place to another, teaching them mysteries. And his followers said, master, you are a good shepherd. Now Attis was very great in the use of Magia and many came to him and saw how great he could perform it.
8. Now Attis had told the people, saying that he was the way, the truth and life. And they loved him greatly and called him great teacher. And a day came when Attis called twelve of his disciples, saying, go over to Roma and declare unto them that the saviour of the world has come.
9. And his disciples obeyed his voice and went to Roma to declare about Attis to them. Now Faulkin came to see Attis and to learn of his ways. And Attis said, what do I have to do with you, O firstborn of all living homos.
10. Then Faulkin said, in the humility of my heart have I come to learn of you, O greatest teacher. Then Attis said, did Knoliud not say to me that you shall also manifest yourself to the world like I do? And your followers shall even say that I was of the devil, sent to the world to live exactly the life you shall come to the world also to live.
11. Now Faulkin said, it is the truth that I shall be made manifest to the world as a redeemer of it, but be it known to you, O Attis, I shall declare of your ways to the people and tell them that I am your reincarnate.
12. Now Attis said, shall we seal up the covenant with our blood? Then Faulkin replied, saying, so it shall be. Then they cut their thumbs and licked the blood which flowed from them. Now Attis began to feel happy to teach the things he knew to Faulkin.
13. And Attis said, O Faulkin, what will you say to the matter of Zeus? For he prepared a marriage for Zeusus and invited the homo-erectuses to it. But they did not come.
14. And Faulkin said, that is great shame. How shall Zeus honour the homo-erectuses but was turned down? Let him destroy them with great destruction, for it is not heard that Zeus, who belonged to the mountain of Olympus was shamed.
15. And Attis said, Faulkin, you did not wait to hear the conclusion of the matter. I tell you, the homo-erectuses which he invited to the wedding are my worshippers. And it is not a news anymore that Zeus hated my mother so much because she did not allow him to touch her.
16. Are there not much rumour about my birth now? For Zeus had claimed to be my father and he had made many of the people believe that I am his own. And when I refused to accept him, he also paid many scribes to write false things about my birth. Now Zeus had invited my followers, thinking that he would use them against me, because I refused to be called his son.
17. Then I instructed them not to go for the wedding, because I know his plans against me. Now Zeus sent his servants to my territory and burnt my city and killed my followers in large number. And Zeus ordered his servants to go everywhere to invite the common people to the wedding of his son.
18. Now Faulkin said, this is too much for Zeus. And who is he to do all these things? Am I not the firstborn of all living homo, yet I have humbled myself before all? Now if you will not revenge, then permit me to go with thousands of my warriors and let them visit Grecon, riding on the backs of the unicorns and the sarosauruses to destroy the followers of Zeusus the son of Zeusus.
19. Then Attis said, do not be zealous, O Faulkin. Leave Zeus to himself, for he shall realise his foolishness by and by. Now as they both spoke, a great interpreter of the law came to Attis and said, which commandment is the greatest in your law?
20. And Attis said, love God with the whole of your life.
21. Then the homo said, and what shall be the second greatest commandment in the law? And Attis said, love your neighbour as you love yourself. Now some came and asked, saying, what shall we believe? We have heard that you are the son of Zeus and the brother of Zeusus.
22. Then Attis said, if I am the son of Zeus, why did he then order his servants to destroy my city?
For a father seek the good of his son only and not his destruction.
[/b]
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by phykiesexy: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
otem4eartum:
I have no idea... Eartum asked me to translate what had been written and this is what I get, hence any typos you observe. Also my mission is to make the truth known and remain unknown except on the internet according to prophecy.

So u re trying to say all dis write up came from Eartum. He told u all dis? It's exactly like d bible but what I couldn't comprehend was that y did Faulkin decide to be a homo Sexual. N y would he die? Cus Faulkin was half Earthus half Mumur. So he was partly a God. N d sleeping of Earthus by all d son's of God. Dis thing when Eartum tell e get as e b. When he told u, u rote it down. So y did all d sons of God choose Earthus to dwell. Dey where oda places now abi? N Earthus had nothing den. Y didn't dey decide to make in other places too? When knowledge knew what Nymphidis was thinking, y didn't he stop him? From d writings so far most of d problems we face are caused by sons of God. So chaleb made unseen creatures n Nymphidis but it in Jaleb ass hole. So Jaleb felt pain? N Faulkin spread d unseen creatures to other homo through anal sex? Tell Eartum to explain to u biko. N ask him to tell u how to make money cus plenty spiritual knowledge n no money no follow at all.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by phykiesexy: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
joe4christ:

Dont bother trying to convince anyone cos 98% will not believe you, they would assume you cooked it up.
But i believe you, i just cant explain why. My whole being just testify of your writing to be true.
Your write up is extra-ordinary, there is no way a human intelligence could have concorted something as such as this to have perfectly match.
Continue jare, i dey follow your write up.

Joe4christ, don't let Christ be disappointed in u. He probably would have researched. N now I saw Krishina deir. So is he trying to say all dis gods we humans serve, are all d sons of God? That deir is no one true religion?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
phykiesexy:

Joe4christ, don't let Christ be disappointed in u. He probably would have researched. N now I saw Krishina deir. So is he trying to say all dis gods we humans serve, are all d sons of God? That deir is no one true religion?
Religion is a political tool for the gods. A true God would need no compulsory service.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
phykiesexy:

So u re trying to say all dis write up came from Eartum. He told u all dis? It's exactly like d bible but what I couldn't comprehend was that y did Faulkin decide to be a homo Sexual. N y would he die? Cus Faulkin was half Earthus half Mumur. So he was partly a God. N d sleeping of Earthus by all d son's of God. Dis thing when Eartum tell e get as e b. When he told u, u rote it down. So y did all d sons of God choose Earthus to dwell. Dey where oda places now abi? N Earthus had nothing den. Y didn't dey decide to make in other places too? When knowledge knew what Nymphidis was thinking, y didn't he stop him? From d writings so far most of d problems we face are caused by sons of God. So chaleb made unseen creatures n Nymphidis but it in Jaleb ass hole. So Jaleb felt pain? N Faulkin spread d unseen creatures to other homo through anal sex? Tell Eartum to explain to u biko. N ask him to tell u how to make money cus plenty spiritual knowledge n no money no follow at all.

Dying does not mean ceasing to exist. It is just a transitional state. All the gods were off our planets but are existing in other realms.

No one can know the reason why anyone decides to do all the things he/she did. If reasons for every action is given to you in a book, such book is definitely a fiction where the writer of it can easily tell you why a character acted in any way he/she choses.

Only eight chose earth to explore originally but after billions of years, Ephradite, one of the eight asked many others to come also, yet all those who came to earth among them are not up to 1/2 of all the sons of God in existence.

Knoliud knew what would happen but he did not stop it. Life is just a lesson for all of us. When our teachers give us classwork, they will back out and even wait for us to miss it because they knew that they will later do corrections. Life is an adventure. When we all die, we will have more perfect knowledge of it because we are here to make mistakes and have them corrected after death.

How to make money is in the brain. Think deeply and you will make money. Set goals and go for them. For example, get a suit, get a pair of shoes, make business cards and market yourself. Don't give up, keep doing it and you will meet with good fortune someday. That's just my own method. Think deeply of a method from your own brain too. You will make money and even help others with it. As for me, since I started preaching doing good to others, naturally people have been calling me up for help and nature is providing for me to help, although I can't help everybody financially but I can teach them what to do. The brain is like a magnet, it attracts what you believe. Just believe that you can make it in life. You will go beyond your thought.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good one otemanuduno, just focus on your thread and avoid trouble as they are distractions just as some people have advised already.
Stay blessed.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by phykiesexy: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER SEVEN

1. And now did the other sons of God which went up to the Anystenx all began to hide themselves from Nymphidis, for Knoliud had taught them saying, to earn more respect, it is better to do things without being seen. For when people see you, they shall know your limit. But if they do not, you shall be respected if they only see your actions.
2. And they began to hide in the rays which the eyes of the homos could not see. For they did not want the homo-erectus of Nymphidis to spot them.
3. Then at the time that Noe had finished the completion of the great vessel, which was as big as the one made by Deganis before, he went round the city of Eden to declare to them how Nymphidis their lord had determined to destroy them all with flood.
4. And the sons of the giants laughed aloud, saying, did not Enorach say the same concerning us, that the earth shall be destroyed with flood?
5. But now, O Noe, Enorach himself has gone in a wild hurricane and we know not where he went.
6. Did Zekiel one of the giants from paradise not tell us that our lord shall not destroy us? And we have believed him because it is now a century since Enorach left the earth, which was by our former calculation a millennium.
7. But till these days, the flood has not come.
8. Then they disbelieved Noe because of what Tamiel and Semihazah their fathers had taught them. For it was these same ones who taught them that indeed the days and years were calculated by the movement of the moon and the earth and not by the hovering eyes of Yahweh.
9. And it came to pass, when they saw the strange wood of Noe, they laughed him to scorn and said, can the lightness of these wood carry the weight of this whole earth if we shall decide to come with you?
10. Shall it not be broken by the weight of the whales in the waters and of the animals in the wild?
11. Then did they say, how shall you tame the lions and the tigers and the bears to come with you? Surely they shall kill you and eat your flesh.
12. Then some of them said, we would have come with you but we fear being with the lions and the scorpions and the hyenas in the same vessel.
13. Shall they not tear us apart?
14. And Noe said, come with me, for Yahweh knows how to protect his people. For he has taught me how to hypnotise the wild animals. Shall I not hypnotise them as he taught me? And they shall be asleep for the whole journey.
15. And they said, we do not believe in what you said, because it is not possible to make a homo fall asleep.
16. Then did Noe say, have you forgotten how Yahweh made Gai out of the rib of Hatus? Did he not make Hatus fall into a big sleep and took a rib out of him to make Gai?
17. When Noe had made an end of his speech, they doubted him still.
18. Now did he make a completion of the vessel, which was made to have upper and lower chambers. And it was spacious enough to take the animals and his own family.
19. Then Noe called the animals into the vessels first, using the sounds they make to call them, according to how he was taught by Largas. For Largas was he who taught him sounds.
20. Then he called in the birds and then when he would call the wild animals, he hypnotised them and they all fell into deep sleep.
21. And as soon as Noe had entered the vessel with all the animals and his sons and his daughters-in-law and his own wife, he came outside and shut the door; for he felt that the right thing to do was to perish with the people, rather than saving his own life.
22. Then the rain began to fall, for Nymphidis and Largas had stood over a mountain, pulling down the content of the cloud with an inexplicable force.
23. And the rain fell for ten days, destroying all the dwelling-places at the center of the land of Philargas. And the homo-erectus which were in the land all died, both small and great. And all the children born to the gigantic homos of the past died.
24. Then Noe’s vessel stopped after ten days on a rock, where the waters had not covered up. But Noe himself had drowned with the rest of the people, saving only the lives of his family.

Bia oh! In d bible Noah was wid d animals and also his family and dey were saved. N God made a sign of a rainbow that he won't destroy d earth wid water again. It now goes further and says that Noah was drunk and his son saw his unclothedness and mocked him. Who is telling d truth! Oya ask Eartum for me abeg. But here Noe perished!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
phykiesexy:

Bia oh! In d bible Noah was wid d animals and also his family and dey were saved. N God made a sign of a rainbow that he won't destroy d earth wid water again. It now goes further and says that Noah was drunk and his son saw his unclothedness and mocked him. Who is telling d truth! Oya ask Eartum for me abeg. But here Noe perished!
from your 21st century knowledge, kindly explain the formation of rainbows...
Hint: Remember, in ancient times, eclipse was a sign from the gods
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by phykiesexy: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
DEORUM
CHAPTER TWELVE

1. Now was Faulkin angry because the people worshipped the image. And he said it is not pardonable for them. I shall kill all of them, because that is the only thing that shall appease me.
2. And Moussa said, if we perish in this place before we get to Canaan, all those who heard us shall think that we actually went on a suicide mission. Now let your anger go down and let the people live. But if it would please you to blot out my name from that book of remembrance which you said shall be used in this world and maybe in the world to come, then let my name be blotted out to save this people.
3. And Faulkin reasoned with Moussa and allowed them move on the journey.
4. Now the multitude in the land of Sin were about four hundred thousands. And the people of Moussa had also increased in number after they had spent about thirty years in the land of Sin.
5. And when they began to depart the land of Sin, almost all the people there joined them because a famine had just begun in that land. And when Moussa was about to pass through some lands, with such multitude, saying, we all came out of the land of Egypt, the people doubted them and said, how can a multitude as much as half a million pass through the sea? And they thought that they had only come to war against their lands in disguise and take it up suddenly.
6. And Moussa and his people were stranded on the way because no one offered them passage through their lands.
7. And Faulkin taught Moussa to war against any land standing on their way. And he did and conquered them, because he had multitude with him.
8. And when Moussa was very old, he climbed up to a mountaintop and did not return anymore. But before Moussa’s departure, he had put the charge of the people in the hands of Faulkin himself, who had taken up the shape of an homo-erectus, unknown to Moussa.
9. And the name which Faulkin told Moussa of himself was Jehoshua, the son of Nun, but he did not give it a thought that he was Faulkin himself.
10. Then did Faulkin in the form of a homo called Jehoshua the son of Nun, lead the people to the land of Canaan. And they fought a lot of war with the dwellers of that land and claimed the land for themselves.

Dis story is just to similar to d bible. Re u sure demons didn't modify it for u? Cus Faulkin always wants to dwell wid humans by changing to different forms. Now it is d form of Jehoshua
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by phykiesexy: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
realmindz:

from your 21st century knowledge, kindly explain the formation of rainbows...
Hint: Remember, in ancient times, eclipse was a sign from the gods

My point is d story is to similar to d bible. Somethings not written in d bible is here! N some modifications. Could it be too much search of spiritual knowledge that has altered Otemanuduno sense of reasoning? Cus somehow people like him end of dying mysteriously! That will not never be his portion. I dunno I might not be correct. But for someone to go dis far in search of a one true God. I bet he has a lot of time in his life ryt now. All d same he maybe correct too. Cus d more we search for d truth, d more confusing it seems. N d rainbow in bible terms, it may not be d colors of rainbow as usual. D rainbow could mean other signs cus I wasnt their.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
phykiesexy:

My point is d story is to similar to d bible. Somethings not written in d bible is here! N some modifications. Could it be too much search of spiritual knowledge that has altered Otemanuduno sense of reasoning? Cus somehow people like him end of dying mysteriously! That will not never be his portion. I dunno I might not be correct. But for someone to go dis far in search of a one true God. I bet he has a lot of time in his life ryt now. All d same he maybe correct too. Cus d more we search for d truth, d more confusing it seems. N d rainbow in bible terms, it may not be d colors of rainbow as usual. D rainbow could mean other signs cus I wasnt their.
I've read the whole doctrine from beginning, (very captivating) wherever he got this from, that I don't know but it looks more true than the bible (speaking from my objective view). With Google search of names mentioned, the best I've gotten is to be redirected here to this thread. He gives his 20k out monthly. This is a mystery worthy to be followed and enjoyed.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by phykiesexy: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
realmindz:

I've read the whole doctrine from beginning, (very captivating) wherever he got this from, that I don't know but it looks more true than the bible (speaking from my objective view). With Google search of names mentioned, the best I've gotten is to be redirected here to this thread. He gives his 20k out monthly. This is a mystery worthy to be followed and enjoyed.

Abeg lemme send him an email. Maybe I wld he d next person to collect d 20k. Cus we all need every kobo lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.